The Auction Boy! Ch. 08

Story Info
Sold to her! Loved by her!
1.4k words
5
2.9k
00

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moksha's P.O.V~

I expect my mornings to be calm and quiet, but today is not that day for me. I wake up to many people pacing in the whole house.

What is going on? I walk down the stairs to witness Kira and Naveen talking. He seems delighted today.

By a few of the workers, standing aside from me, chatting as they seem overjoyed, I discover. She's getting married! By the next week! So the surrounding commotion is the preparation for the marriage?

It's been a whole day watching people run here and there, decorating the house with continuing flowers and whatnot. Kira's been at home, all day, today, but she ignores me as if I don't even exist. Naveen's been handling the decoration of the house. Excited more than Kira.

Watching her with Naveen, chatting and eating like a couple, wounds me. And when I see her walk into her room alone, I follow her. I haven't met a chance to talk to her all day. She didn't even bother to look or find me. I'm not missing this rare chance!

"What are you doing here?" She booms, startled and annoyed. "Are you seriously getting married?" She snickers at my outrageous behavior. Finally removing her half-tucked blouse. "So what do you think is happening?"

"All of a sudden?" Bitter and angry, I add.

"It's not sudden. We've been engaged for a long time!" I proceed to her, nodding with ignorance. "So, you love him?"

"What type of question is that? He's my fiancé and now, to be a husband. Of course, I love him!" Annoyance clouds her voice, making it bitter as I continue with my composed but bitter, as well, tone.

"Fiancé? I peeked at both of you talking. Fighting, to be exact! Today, when you thought you were alone, I heard. You haven't even fucked him yet. He looked very unpleased because you won't let him close to you."

Her eyes turn to malaise as I continue. "And with me, you're like an animal! Does he know? Is he aware of our affair? Is he aware of how wild you are in bed? Can he satisfy you as I do?" I move close to her face, sucking my fingers.

Her eyes follow my every action, fidgeting. Her jaw clenches. "Does that make you my lover? You're a slut, I bought. He, -- he's my fiancé!"

"Fiancé? Don't make me barf." Darley, I take her hands, gliding them from my face to my chest. "They say you fuck the ones whom you feel something for. And harder, to those you've fallen for. Yeah, I'm a slut! Whom you fucked!"

"You never missed a chance to consume me. Have you ever felt that fury for your fiancé?" My hands, on their own, move on my shirt, removing it as she watches.

"Tell me, you don't feel anything for me! Tell me, you're not getting married just to escape me! Or, let's say, just to fulfill your father's promise. Do you not---" Abruptly, she pins me on the wall, clutching my throat.

"What are you trying to pull, huh?" I chuckle at her frustration, dragging her another hand up to my mouth. Sucking her fingers, as I watch her eyes follow my lips.

"Am I wrong? Do you not want to just rip my clothes and take me right here, right now? Does my skin not excite you?" Driving my lips close to her ears, "do you not want to hear me moan for you?" I add.

Swiftly, I draw my lips on hers, kissing her mildly. She tugs me close, adding passion to the kiss, grasping my hair. "What are you trying to do?" She yanks my head back.

"Nothing, I just want you to accept what you feel! You want me. Every ounce of your body needs me, yet you're rejecting it!" Suddenly she chuckles, descending back, and sitting on the bed.

"Do you maybe like me or something?" She jokes. But I'm not here to get defeated! "Are you that blind? I'm treating myself like a real slut for you. When in reality I'm not! How can a businesswoman be so oblivious?"

My remarks push her to anger and she clenches her jaw for proof. "You'll get nothing in the end! I bought you as a mere thing and you'll remain that way. I'll marry -- Naveen right in front of you. Then you'll realize how wrong you are!" she scoffs.

"Go ahead and try! Marry him, if you can!"

Kira's P.O.V~

His remarks ring in my head. Naveen is elated by my decision and is staying with me until we get married and shift to his house. But he's unsettled about today.

The fight between us in the evening, I wasn't cognizant that Moksh found out about it. The upset Naveen remains right across from me on, playing with his phone, tucked under the blanket.

I can't let Moskh be right! I rise from the chair to Naveen. "I'm sorry! -- About today. I - you're right. You're my fiancé -- but you have to understand, I'm not very steady at this moment."

His sullen eyes turn to me, altered. "Because of your family?" There is pity and sympathy in his voice as well as concern and care.

I sit close to him, gripping his hand with warmth. "You're the one I'll be married to. The one I want to be married to. Just give me your trust, and a little time -- I promise to improve." Swiftly, he cups my face, kissing my forehead.

"I trust you -- and I'll give you time. All I want is you! So, it's okay, I'll wait." I can't deny the fact that I don't love Naveen, but I can't abandon him now. He's been with me through thick and thin.

"I have to go to make some arrangements. Rahul's sister is visiting us for our wedding. "Okay!"

"And you're coming for our wedding dresses tomorrow, right? Or are you still mad?" I conclude as he snickers. "Of course, I'm coming. Who'll buy my clothes -- you're not so generous!"

Naveen's upbeat, chirping like a bird as he drags me into the bridal shop. "This is the place my father advised me about. It has a reputation to boast about!" He mentions as I follow his steps.

The bridal shop we're entering is in the middle of a huge mall, on the second floor. White tiles and expensive lights aren't truly clichés here.

The female workers are helping me carry the heavily embroidered dress I'm wearing. Do I have to walk out in this? Naveen is waiting like an eager puppy. Of course, I have to.

As the helpers adjust the material of the dress one last time. I unexpectedly receive a call. It's Rahul. "We're at the bridal shop!" I inform.

I didn't expect him to be thrilled about my marriage, because he was against my decision. When he asked me what I feel for Moksh, I couldn't answer.

He demanded that I think twice about the marriage, forcing me to take back the decision. But I ended up here, with a result right in front of me.

I feel obnoxious; I feel sick; I feel my head sink into dizziness as I tuck down the material around my waist. "Hey!" Suddenly Rahul booms, jolting me back to reality.

"Wow! You look nice!" He immediately notices my face. "Are you fine?"

"Yeah! Yeah!" I respond, faking a smile at myself in the mirror. "By the way. Umm, Moksh came with us!"

"Why?" Since when did they get so friendly to go out together? "He also wanted clothes for your wedding. No one is there to accompany him. So, we brought him."

His sister arrived in the morning, so it's her he's referring to. "Whatever, just let's go!" He nods, sliding my arm into his.

I walk to where Naveen is sitting, just to find Moksh and Riya laughing. Naveen is delighted and compliments me again and again, but Moksh's eyes are still very far from me.

I don't know why, but I predicted an elated reaction from Moksh, but he's extremely busy with Riya. Sitting on the couch as she touches him unconsciously, laughing and cracking jokes, which I'm not aware of.

This lasted through the whole spree. He didn't even look at me once. In the restaurant where I expected them to be separated, they stuck to each other.

---------------------

-- Love Author! 😘