The Auction Boy! Ch. 07

Story Info
Sold to her! Loved by her!
1.5k words
4.4
2k
00

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moksh's P.O.V~

I remember her eyes on me. Her strength is still visible on my neck and her eyes have abruptly altered on me. Her unbothered face has turned into troubled.

She shuns even looking at me, and I've been stressing my distance from her as well. She was right. Why am I intruding in her life?

I can't identify answers to my own questions!

I rock my thoughts off as I clean the kitchen counter. Aunty had to leave for a few days because of her house in her village.

She informed me about the person who's ready to buy her house. Since she's alone, Kira persuaded her to live here.

It's already so late and she hasn't arrived yet. Like always. Why is she so busy nowadays? Whatever, I'm going to sleep!

She'll have to seek other servants for the food since she doesn't prefer to see me. Like I do? Aghh, whatever!

I woke up to my alarm buzzing. I expected she'll show up knocking on my door, but she didn't and I fell asleep, waiting.

Since when did she eat alone? The last time I checked, she hated eating alone! Did she call another servant to serve her?

I have to stop overthinking! I promptly took a shower and went downstairs for breakfast. But when I arrive, everyone is bickering about something, gathered in the kitchen.

"What happened?" I inquire as everyone looks terrified. No one is ready to talk. They all realize the situation between me and Kira, so they all ignore me. They think I'll grow into trouble for them.

I try to knock the answers out of any one of them, as the female steps forward. "Ms. Kira! She's sick, and no one here is ready to stride inside her room. She doesn't prefer to be troubled when she's sick."

"Often, Aunty takes care of her, but she isn't here, so we don't know what to do!" She looks terrified.

"But Kira needs to take the medication!" I freak out after her reasoning and more after learning, that she has eaten nothing from the night!

"I'll go!" I promote myself, as no one is ready to walk into the lioness's lair.

I expect her to slam my head and curse at me the moment I step in, but --- nothing like this happens when I stride in.

She's weak, and unstable, as her body can't gather the strength to even sit up. I worriedly approach and analyze her temperature as she twists on the bed, uncomfortably.

Her body's burning and sweating as she grumbles in agony. "Are you okay?" I plead.

Kira's P.O.V~

I can barely move and talk, but I hear him ask if I'm fine or not. He looks worried, or is he not? I can't tell.

Swiftly a soaked cloth is placed on my forehead which feels comforting, and the rest is blacked out soon after.

"Get up. Slowly, You need to eat!" He carefully helps me to sit and feeds me like I'm a baby.

His face is presenting nothing but care and concern for me. It's been a great time since I've seen someone with this sentiment for me.

Just like this, with his care and affection, a day passes and I'm eventually feeling new again.

He rejects any conversation with me. Maybe I intimidated him way too much.

"Can we talk?" I promptly assert as I'm resting on the bed. He was about to leave, and re-fill the water for the wet sponge but ceased, after hearing me.

He is fidgeting with his judgment, I can tell just by looking at his gullible face.

"I'm not going to get angry, I promise!" Swiftly, the surrounding aura changed again. What the hell is happening between us?

He sits back on the chair, placed beside my bed. He took care of me, sitting on that same chair. He even slept there! I can't believe this guy!

"Thanks!" I proclaim and it was sufficient to seize his swaying eyes, but it wasn't adequate to make him talk.

"I know, I was harsh! But--- I want to know." I drain no time, urging him precisely as he adds, "what are you talking about?"

"I will not get angry, I promised! - After all, you stepped inside a lioness lair!" He quivers as if I've caught him red-handed, doing something wrong, which drives me to giggle at his poking eyes.

"What changed Moskh? What made you tender for me?" He's thinking something and he's thinking hard.

He inhales heavily before speaking. "Aunty! - She told me about the accident. I --- I think that's why I started pitying you --- but I don't know -- what happened later." He talks, ignoring eye connection.

"Did she tell you everything?" I snicker.

"Everything?" He appeals in confusion. "I was the one driving that day--- I bet she didn't tell you that. -- Because according to her I didn't kill them. But I did!" I talk, neglecting any eye connection at all costs.

I don't wish to see pity in his eyes!

"What are you talking about?" He adds, lending me all his attention. "I was not a skillful driver, but I assumed I could do it. -- My brother and my parents were in that car!"

"They-- they died because of me! When I bought you --- I thought -- I could do something good."

"I obtained you because of my father--- he wished me to be a nice person and help others. So, -- so I did! But then, again, I failed at that too."

"Because I insulted you - and that caused you to treat me this way?" He speaks with tears forming in his eyes as I withhold mine perfectly, nodding.

"You can go if you want to, but if you want to stay, I won't stop you either! I'm not -- sure what you feel! But you have to stop it!" At this point, I sensed his desire for me.

It's not just pity, it's more than that, and I can't allow it. "Because of Naveen?" He demands. He doesn't hinder to hide it, nor does he say what he feels.

"This engagement between us, -- is a promise my father did to his. And as his last wish, I want to respect it."

"I - I don't want to fail at this as well." His sentiments have disappeared and something else has occurred on his face.

"Even tho you don't love him?" He remarks, seizing me off guard. "Who says-- I don't love him? I do love him!"

Abruptly he's snickering, "you can't lie, just as I predicted." I'm surprised by his unforeseen change of behavior. He's showing unusual determination.

"As I said, you can live here for as long as you want, but I want you to stay out of my life!"

Two days have passed since when I got sick and, against my denial, he continues taking care of me.

That day when he left, he abruptly kissed my cheek. What was it?

I might be expecting wrong, but I took that kiss as his candid invitation to the conflict.

"What are you thinking? Your eyes look like this--" Rahul jokes, creating weird shapes with his fingers. Is that what my eyebrows look like right now?

I'm here in my office, slacking off because of Moksh, building a façade inside my head. What is he, for heaven's sake planning?

"You'll have to sit for that," I advise as I proceed with all the details that happened between me and Moksh. His eyes have popped out, god! "Wait, wait, wait, so you and that fragile-looking guy, you slept with him?"

"As in sex-- s-e-x, sex?" Aghh, he makes me want to shoot him dead. "Okay, okay, sorry!" He's trying to hide his laughter as he takes a seat in front of my table.

"It was okay until he --- I think he's softening his heart for me!" As he watches me speak with sheer sincerity, he adds, "wow, he's falling for you?"

"I'm looking for a solution here!" I rectify his face again as I slap on my table."Okay, I mean, why are you even looking for a solution? It's not your problem -- let him do whatever he wants! Or better, kick him out!"

"I can't! Remember when I was sick and you --- fucking, I offered him he can stay for as long as he wants." I continue, overlooking his frustrating remarks.

"Hmm, then we'll have to find a solution! And I'm sorry for not visiting you when you were sick." I know where was he. This little!

"Whatever, but I think I have a solution--- I'm just not sure!" I claim as he asks, "what is that you're thinking?"

"You know what --- let's just do it! Inform Naveen -- we'll get married next week!" My sudden decision astonishes him.

"Wait, what? Calm down, that Moksh is not big of a problem that you'd want to get married!" He believes as I add, "I know, but we've been engaged for a long now so, what's wrong with getting married?"

"Wait! Do you feel something, anything for that Moksh, maybe?"

_____________

-- Love Author! 😘