The Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Continued journey of a couple.
2k words
3.88
5.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I apologize for the gap between the last chapter. Life just tends to get fun and busy. Some stages would be skipped to keep the story chugging along. Hope y'all enjoy. Thank you for the support.

Jake and Monica felt immense gratefulness for having parents that are involved with their children. They tried to hide how excited they were as the kids loaded up in the van for a sleepover. As soon as the front door closes, Jake slapped Monica's ass.

"Gonna shower that ass now" she laughs as she rubs her ass while walking away from.

Jake laughed as genuinely as he could, trying to hide what he had planned during one of their "confession" talks. He waited for Monica to go into the shower before going into their bedroom. He closed the door behind him and opened the curtain.

Jake waited impatiently, rubbing his cock through his shorts every now and then. He almost jumped when the shower stopped. He got up and peeked through the gaps of the barndoor. Monica was drying her hair, her tits still wet and nipples were hard.

He waited until Monica bent over, tossing her hair over her shoulder to try wrapping it with her towel to dry. As soon as she had the towel somewhat draped on her head, Jake pushed the barndoor open and grabbed Monica. She yelped in surprise and was not quite sure what was happening.

Jake grabbed her by the waist and effortlessly lifted her up. His left hand covered her mouth before she screamed.

Feet in the air. Hands flailing. It all happened so quickly that she did not remotely think it would be her husband that carried her to bed. His hand muffled her screams. She tried to grab the door frame, but he moved her too fast and next thing she knew, she was tossed on her stomach onto the bed.

Monica felt the man get on top of her and sit on her bare ass.

His hand firmly against the back of her head, pushing her face down to the bed.

He leaned down, with a hiss he whispered into her ears, "Don't you dare fucking move."

With that she knew who it was. She tried to nod.

She pushed her ass back to him just enough.

Her hands gripping the edge of the bed against the headboard.

She felt him wiggle on top of her as he took off his shorts using one hand. Jake placed his feet inside her legs, not quite hooking her calves but enough to be able to control them. He slid his body down, dragging his hard cock against her bare ass and down between her legs.

"Please...take...take the money, take my jewelry. Please stop" she half-whimpered and half-moaned as she felt his cock against her skin.

Monica moaned as soon as she felt his cock against her pussy lips. He smiled when he heard it but kept the roleplay. She pushed up and wiggled under him. Jake somewhat slammed his chest against Monica's upper back. His right hand moved up to her head again, fingers through her hair before grabbing it by the roots and lifting her face off the bed.

He kissed the back of her neck and shoulder then whispered, "you will do as I say understand? And you will not tell your husband about this."

Jake let go of her hair, his left-hand grabbing Monica's left wrist, holding her tight as he rocked his hips, sliding his cock up and down her wet pussy lips. Using his feet, he spread her legs wider apart. Her pussy lips seemed to do the same, causing her juices to coat the smooth head of his hard cock. He snaked his hand under her until he was able to touch her pussy. Soft. Smooth. Wet. He ran his finger along her slit before rubbing her swollen clit.

Their cheeks were pressed together. Both breathing hard and sharply inhaling. He rubbed her clit slowly as her hips began to react.

"Fuck...that married pussy is damn wet. Does your husband know he married a whore?" He hissed.

She nodded and pushed her hips up. Wanting to feel his cock against her pussy.

Monica moaned from Jake's ministration of her clit. She could feel just how wet her pussy is and how hard Jake's cock was against her. She moaned louder. Breathing faster. She was about to tell Jake to make her cum but his big hand closed on her mouth.

He pressed his palm against her lips.

His thumb and fingers clamped down on her cheeks.

Her nose was almost blocked.

Barely able to breathe.

Hips thrusting back against his cock.

He rubbed her clit fast until she screamed into the palm of his hand.

The release was intense. She felt as if her juices gushed out of her pussy and coated his fingers. Her pussy was pulsing from the inside. She was pushing back against him, and he continued to rub. Her hips bucked with each movement of his finger. She came again.

Jake slapped her ass and wiped her juices on it. He flipped her over on her back before he got off the bed. Her eyes were half closed as she tried to catch her breath.

Suddenly, he grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her towards the edge. Her legs flailed as he pulled her head off the bed. He reached to his right and pulled the end of a wrist restraint that he had attached to the bed frame. Tightened it on her wrist and adjusted the straps so that her arm was stretched to the side. Jake did the same to her other arm before standing over her hanging head.

She was breathing hard. Looked up to Jake's balls that hung between his legs. His cock rock hard and sticking straight out. It bobbed with each of his movements. She watched his balls slowly get bigger as she realized he was lowering it down to her face. She played her part and shook her head. Even when his balls were against her lips, she shook her head. She kissed his balls while pretending to not want it. Jake moved his hips. He rubbed his balls all over her face.

Monica let out a yelp as she felt her tits slapped. His balls slipped in her open mouth. She had no choice but to completely open her mouth and accept his smooth balls in her mouth. She licked and sucked with abandon.

Her body was laid out in front of him. Except her legs were closed. He leaned down, which caused his balls to slide out of her mouth and down her face, the shaft of his cock rubbing along her lips. Jake slapped the sides of her inner thighs. Monica spread them open. Her pussy exposed now. She knew it was facing towards the window. Curtains open. She wondered, rather she hoped, that their neighbors' outdoor camera has a good view into their window. It was a shame that the neighbor didn't have a 2-story house.

Jake straightened up as he played with Monica's tits. He squeezed them hard and rubbed the tip of her nipples with his thumbs. She moaned into his cock. She tried to get it in her mouth. She moved her head to the left and to the right. All she could do was kiss, lick, and suck on the shaft. Her own saliva got wiped on her face as she struggled.

He took a toy out of the drawer next to their bed and licked her clit as messily as possible before rubbing the toy on it to get it wet.

"Open that mouth nice and wide, slut"

She nodded and did as told. He slowly worked the head of the toy into her wet and waiting pussy. The sloppy wet sound filled the room. He tried to time it perfectly. He slid the toy in her pussy at the same time he fed his cock into her mouth.

Both holes were being used in unison.

In and out.

She moaned into his cock.

Muffled and sexy.

Whorish even.

As the toy slid deeper with each stroke, his cock slid deeper into her mouth, her throat. He held the toy as deep as he can in her pussy and proceeded to fuck her open mouth. She choked. She slobbered. She gagged. But he didn't stop. It was intoxicating.

He worked the toy in and out of her pussy once again. Her hips bucked as Jake violated her pussy with the toy. Then he stopped moving his hips. He could feel her tongue move against his cock as she got fucked by the toy. Her lips pressed tightly around his shaft as she cum. He didn't stop. He fucked her pussy with the toy faster. Shoving it deeper in her tight pussy. He pulled his wet cock out of her mouth as she let out a deeper moan. She came again. Out of breath with his cock resting on her pretty face.

She's prim and proper outside. Professional at work. Respected and in charge. Not here. Not with him. She's a fucktoy. She is his slutwife. His whore. She is an owned dirty whore that have given herself to Jake. He knew this and made his cock throb. He propped his right foot on the bed and lowered his ass to her lips. His cock rested between her tits. She happily and willingly kissed his taint. She licked it before moving her head. Her tongue could just touch the rim of his ass.

He reached down and slowly fucked her pussy with the toy again. She pressed her lips against his taint and moaned. Need and lust have taken over. Jake moved up and Monica was finally able to lick his ass. "Dirty whore" she heard in her head over and over. She lapped at his puckered hole. She pointed and stiffened her tongue before trying to push it in his ass. Her orgasm came suddenly and intensely. Did she push her head up or did he push his ass down? She couldn't process the sensation, but she just let go. She had clamped her legs closed as she came. Her lips firmly attached to his ass. He left the toy in her pussy and lowered his foot to the floor.

She's tried to get to the head of his cock again. Spreading her own saliva from his cock on her face even more. Jake reached down, grabbed the back of her head, and guided his cock into her hungry mouth. He slid his cock in her mouth then pulled her head up. Jake fucked her mouth by moving her head up and down. She gurgled and choked. Mixed with her moans. He used his wife like his fucktoy. It took everything in him not to cum in her mouth.

He pulled out reluctantly and unstrapped her wrists. Monica quickly flipped on her stomach and grabbed his cock. She slobbered all over it like a possessed woman. She sucked and licked and stroked his cock.

Jake groaned and pulled her head off his cock. He pushed her towards the middle of the bed before he got on it. He pushed her head down on the bed again before kneeling behind her. Stroked his cock and lined it up to her waiting pussy. She pushed back and got greeted by a hard spank. He worked the head of his cock in her pussy. Once inside, he didn't move. He took his time. Inched his cock into her quivering pussy. He held her hips tight and pulled her towards him suddenly. Shoved his cock as much as he can and fucked her hard. She matched his rhythm and pushed back on him.

He knew he couldn't last. He saved his load for tonight. He wanted to flood her pussy. His moans got louder until they turned to grunts. She could feel how tight he held her waist. As if timed, she let out a scream as her orgasm overpowered her body. Jake grunted and gritted his teeth. He felt his cock pulse and squirt inside her pussy.

He pulled out after a minute of short strokes. Monica fell to her side, cum oozing out of her used pussy. He stepped off the bed.

"Don't let your husband catch you like a raped whore, Monica" he said before walking out.