All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 04'

by Starstruck2020

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Well she's a bit of a shit. Hubby might wanna keep a divorce lawyer on speed dial.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Smoking whore is now woke. Wake up your husband and tell him that he is a cuck. Why did it take four chapters to get where you were going in chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lucky guy to be married to such a hot smoking slut if a wife.B3Wkyb

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now,... Wendy,...

Her implied deal was that she does Matt and her hubby gets Wendy. How does she make good on that, ....?

Nicely told, but SS2020, you really should be nicer to your readers and not make them puzzle out the pronouns and other left out refs. It really harshes out the eroticism to have to do your (the author's),work when a reader is trying to get into the flow of the story. I

4*

HacheemacheeHacheemacheeover 3 years ago

Love how this is developing! Lisa needs to take Wendy out for a ladies' brunch, get her good and drunk, and get her to take up smoking again. Break through her walls of repression! Every bad girl needs a bestie, and the only thing better than embracing your own corruption is bringing somebody with you on the ride!

AhboomAhboomover 3 years ago
Definitely continue!

Amazing story so far, love how your characters actually have some depth to them and i like their interactions, your overall writing is very good. I'm not a smoker either but I'd say you incorporated it well in the story and there is a sexy element to it. Love how it's their own little thing since Tom and Wendy don't smoke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A decent portrayal . . .

of how a strong wife treats a weak husband. There is no indication that Lisa has changed in character or personality, so her wimp husband is getting what he married, and what she thinks he will tolerate.

There's a reason why you never want your wife to think you're too nice, or too predictable. Tom absolutely deserves what Lisa is doing to him and their marriage. The fact that it took her this long to start acting like a whore doesn't mean she wasn't always one at heart. Pathetic.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Nice story , trying to second guess the writer is like trying to second guess the cheater you never know for sure what they are thinking. Got you for a “4” all the way thru so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just being a good neighbour!

Great to see neighbours helping each other out once in a while. Shit I would love to live next door to her, happy to lend a hand when needed. A hot, sexy woman like that deserves more than what she is getting at home for sure. Besides, hubby seems to prefer the boys club so everyone is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story so far but it would have been much better if there was more empathy. Cheating on your spouse for the first time is a highly emotional experience, however, that didn’t come across in this story. There was no reluctance, second thoughts, no guilt, no remorse and be didn’t even balk at fucking her in his and his wife’s marital bed. Also this writer needs to get a good proof reader because it’s full of grammatical errors that annoy distract the reader away from the story.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Lust conquers all! Once lust is ignited, shame and inhibitions magically vanish, and this is often true in real life as well. Regrets come later, if at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarstruck2020@Starstruck2020
Professional, married man, long time interest in erotica. Enjoy the idea of naughty wives, have a bit of a smoking fetish for the ladies, and good sex stories! I welcome your feedback (please be constructive)!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES