All Comments on 'The Awakening of Angie Ch. 03'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

So, she thinks she will get an erotic thrill out of working at a strip club. But all that really happens is that she becomes a whore. Just a cheap, cheating, slut. Of course, the boss will have taped her fucking him and can now blackmail her. It's all very obvious.

mac10000mac10000over 2 years ago

Damn, this story gets more interesting with every chapter. Can't wait for more

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 2 years ago

What a bitch. Just waiting for her to pick up an std! Still an enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this third chapter. It was interesting as Angie learned the ropes on her first day. However, she was dishonest with her husband. She didn’t tell him that she had fucked her big-cocked boss or about the guy fingering her to an orgasm in the private room.

It is clear that Angie wants David on this journey with her. So, please write some more chapters, wherein Angie tells her husband exactly what she is doing at the strip club. It would crank up the emotional intensity in the marriage tremendously if David knew that she had had two orgasms by two men, on her first day at work! David will cum in his pants.

My wife occasionally works as a stripper and also sometimes ‘gives it up’ for money. Probably, the only reason I let her, is that she tells me all the juicy details and sometimes even lets me watch. The first time she fucked her donkey-cocked boss, she seduced me into watching. As he slid his massive man-meat into her she cried out to me, “There’s something here that you need to learn. Just watch and enjoy!”

What I learned was that my wife needed big cocks, plenty of them. We hope you will write more. We are cheering Angie on, as she brings husband David along on her journey. There is a recurring theme, of prostitution, in the two previous chapters. For example, in your second chapter a man offered $500 to David, if he could fuck Angie.

Also, in this third chapter Angie explained to herself, “Still, I was new…so I shut down the numerous offers to spread my legs for cash outside the club. I had daydreams of good-looking guys fucking me back in VIP. I had a hair-trigger orgasmic pussy and couldn't get enough. Instead, I said no. Oh, and I was a married woman.”

My wife says, “Most wives should spread their legs for money. It is sexually impowering, sex-for-money is more orgasmic, and it puts a husband in his place!”

Another theme in your story was the possible insemination of Angie. You said in your first chapter, “The problem was I wasn't getting pregnant and David sort of made comments like maybe he wasn't ready yet...”

David cannot not or will not impregnate her in the immediate future. But Angie’s sexual, and possibly reproductive, desires are becoming more intense the farther she moves into this. My wife firmly believes that a wife should breed only with the biggest-cocked man she can seduce. Which, is generally not her husband.

Angie’s boss just dumped a huge load of sperm into her. And your first chapter was vague on whether she was on birth control or not. I’m sure she would like him to dump in her again. We are hoping that Angie will break the final taboo and get bred by some other man, instead of her husband!

Sexually, that is the most impowering thing a wife can do. At this stage Angie is starting to feel her sexual power. Selecting the best breeder; that is the thing a wife should do! That is what my wife is going to do! She says, “Every wife should ‘breed up’ the food chain to the stronger, smarter, wealthier male. Wives should give their eggs only to Alpha breeders, that is in the best interests of her children.”

Keep writing!

FantasyballerFantasyballerover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - always look forward to your essay length comments. Pretty interesting really. Thanks again, and a big thanks to everyone else who’s reading this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...