All Comments on 'The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 03'

by Rocket1010

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 4 years ago

I don’t understand the rating system here. If the stats are accurate over the last two days 652 people read this and some how all 652 gave it five stars OR (like me) chose not to rate it. Either way as of this moment, this chapter stands as the best work ever written for the BDSM category - congratulations.

But I gotta say I don’t understand why people constantly give this chapter of this book five stars. No one in the BDSM category hall of fame has this high of a rating, and even you have to admit this work doesn’t rate with those masterpieces. Yes it’s true the sex scenes were good, I admit that, you write those well. But this alternate reality you ask your users to accept so that these amazing and creative sex scenes could even remotely be plausible is nigh impossible.

Not 16 hours ago she was drugged, kidnapped, and raped.

Not 8 hours ago she discovered her husband is responsible for her having been drugged, kidnapped, and repeatedly raped on the night of their tenth anniversary. You know that date on which you celebrate your love, trust, and respect for one another as you renew your commitment to your partner. Nothing special there right? And...that he doesn’t care if or when he gets her back. AND...that this all being forced on her because her husband needs her to be transformed into a submissive fuck-slut who desires an open marriage, simply so he can continue fucking his side pieces without guilt and risk of losing half his shit in a divorce. And why? Because this woman, the woman he once supposedly loved, is no longer good enough or exciting enough for him, and honestly hasn’t been for years. They have only been married for ten years and he’s been cheating on her for three of them. But at least, as she heard on the call, she still means a lot to him. Yeah a lot of money he’d lose in a divorce.

Now just an hour ago you add a couple of lesbians in police drag, a few toys, and the rape train continues. But all of a sudden at the end of this scene, not 24 hours in, she is somehow happy and content being tossed away and becoming a cum rag for others to use.

Best $20k a cheating husband can spend. Oh yeah she doesn’t know about that part yet. Nor the possibility of video recordings being readied for he web site.

Really? Is that what she would be thinking? Or dear god doing? You write lines about hurricanes of emotions raging through her head. Anger, loss, frustration, violence, confusion (your words not mine) used to describe her thoughts. That is until someone shoves a strap-on into her, then it’s all blissful joy, happiness, and unicorns.

Okay I admit I made up the part about the unicorns you didn’t write anything about that. I think you are a really talented writer and I will continue to read everything you post. I’m just one of those people who grates when good stories, like this, don’t allow me to suspend my disbelief and enjoy it to its fullest.

PS please don’t make the husband a sub too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another lesbian chapter please!

Absolutely loved this chapter, another lesbian chapter next.

Lizzy and Skye should play good cop bad cop, good mistress, bad mistress. Lizzy while being the friendly one should tease and torment Crystal until she is begging for it. Skye being the cruel one will have Crystal disliking her but still craving and obsessed about Skye’s hot body. Skye can own Crystal’s ass and have Crystal addicted to rimming Skye’s hot ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Skye and Lizzy should meet my wife...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To lostNfound

rude much? if you have issues don’t read.

Anyways! I’m thoroughly enjoying this story pls keep it up Rocket! I can’t wait to see what more sadistic things the girls have up their sleeves!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 4 years ago
Anon

And as I noted, and truly believe, Rocket1010 is an excellent author and amazing at creating erotic scenes and deep interpersonal play between his characters. If you are looking for something to toss off too, it’s a good choice starting here.

But have you read the author’s other works? The content he offers goes far deeper then just a spank material. There is one story which I found to be an excellent example of the complete transformation of what was once a person into something they never wanted to become. The story shared, in living color, the physical and psychological abuses this former person suffered that brought on the transformation, all at the hands of those who did it just because they could. Context, concepts, content, timeline, sub-story-arcs, main-arc, ...everything made sense and flowed seamlessly. I believed it, and in its hero, cheered the hero on, and held the funeral when he died (Not really but you up get the point). It was BRILLIANT! Absolutely fucking BRILLIANT! And worthy of 5 star plus reviews from all.

My comments were not intended to address good work vs bad, all his work is good. I’m simply noting that a proper story makes it easy for the reader to suspend disbelief and emotionally associate with the pivotal character(s) in the story. And this story, as exceptionally well constructed, written, erotic, and playful as it maybe, holds no plausibility.

And before you go off on that, I only want plausibility in the story, nothing more. Like watching a Marvel movie. Give me two hours of Iron Man chasing intergalactic bad guys with a premise that (for those two hours) that allows me to suspend my disbelief about there actually being an Iron Man and intergalactic bad guys...and I’m content. Exit the theatre and RL returns but because of that great experience I look forward to the next production about that character, or by that director, or from that studio.

Sorry, but I find nothing plausible about a situation where a wife discovers that her husband sold her, drugged her, and handed her over to someone to continually rape her on the night of their tenth anniversary...just so he can broach the subject of wanting to open their marriage...oh yeah is hubby having an affair? Why doesn’t hubby care how long she is kept by this guy? Why... on and on ...places that woman in the right mindset to enjoy these experiences so deeply. Right now she is 16 hours into what is at least 48 hours of this event and she is, as of the last sentence, looking forward to more. Why? Maybe because I’m a guy I don’t get why married women, or any married person, would think and act like this so quickly. I bet the physical response to some degree but still, psychologically it just seems torturous vs exciting.

Just as an honest question, besides the answer “...because it’s just a story...” why do you believe this is so plausible. Is there anything about the premise I missed that has you believing this is how she should be thinking and behaving? What did I miss? Thanks in advance.

Finally, I do know these stories and the authors who post on this site freely share this content with all of us and sometimes even allow us to critique the story and them...FOR FREE AND THROUGH THE GOODNESS AND WILLINGNESS OF THEMSELVES.

And if I have been too rude and non constructive I apologize to Rocket1010. I meant to get his attention, without being a dick. I will refrain from such comments here forward. But I do have to say I really did like my recap of chapter one and still think it’s spot on to what he wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LostnFoundBin...

Sheesh think you may be too obsessed... people have tastes and you can’t force things on others or the author. This is the best story I liked from the author from all his stories. Believability in fantasy erotic stories... you should write your own and let’s critique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRocket1010@Rocket1010
Words can be erotic, touching the deep desires hidden inside each of us, bringing about a mutual pleasure for the one who writes the adventure and for the one who reads the story. Do you want to explore the erotic side of your nature? If so, drop me a line.