The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 04

Story Info
Day 2 - Lizzy and Skye dominate Crystal and Nick.
20.2k words
4.79
8.5k
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick looked down at Skye. "Are you ready to take these cuffs off me?"

Skye grinned and gave Lizzy a sideways glance. They both giggled and at the same time said, "No not yet big boy."

Skye nipped at the engorged crown and then said, "We like you just the way you are for now."

Lizzy laughed and then turned to Crystal who was staring hard at them. "I have a few things we can do with these two. Besides we do have all day."

Crystal blinked hard, her eyes surveying the blonde and brunette. She and Nick were still in cuffs and Skye was enjoying sucking more of his cock into her mouth. She watched with amazement as the brunette sank her mouth on his muscle almost to his lower abdomen. That was quite a feat which she was sure could only be done by a few women. She had come close but it was apparent, Skye was an expert. As she watched, enthralled with Skye's technique, she felt Lizzy's hand on the gold collar and the sound of a leash being clipped to it. She could only have gotten it from the toy box and then she felt a hard yank on the collar and had no recourse but to follow. She winced with pain as it dug into her neck, pulling her off the sofa. Falling to her knees on the plush carpet, she looked at Lizzy who had brandished a wicked smile.

Lizzy held onto the leash while she knelt behind Crystal and then let it fall carelessly when her arms encircled the redhead. She giggled in Crystal's ear as her hands each grabbed a breast, caressing the full mounds of flesh. In a deep husky tone, she whispered in her ear. "How would you like to suck his cock bitch?" Finding Crystal's nipples, she pinched them between her fingers as her own hard nipples bored into Crystal's back.

Crystal was already staring unabashedly at Nick's wet cock sliding in and out of Skye's mouth. "Yessss," she breathed heavily, never taking her eyes off the scene in front of her and wanting to feel his veiny tool sliding in her mouth.

Lizzy whispered, "Not yet cunt. Just watch how it's done. Skye is an expert at fellatio and you can learn from her." Nipping at her earlobe, her fingers pinched the redhead's nipples harder, causing a sensual groan to slip from Crystal's mouth. "And I didn't forget what I told you about fucking your cunt with my tongue. I think you'll enjoy it very much." To make her point, one hand grabbed her cheeks, forcing her head to turn sideways. Her lips were waiting for her and when Crystal's head was in position, she passionately kissed the redhead hard and wantonly.

Crystal shivered at the thought of having Lizzy's tongue fucking her pussy. How would it feel? Another shiver shot through her as the kiss ended and her head was forced to turn and watch Skye settle into a steady cadence, taking him deep into her mouth and then withdrawing. It was going to be a long day of sex with these women and hopefully Nick too. After the surprises this morning with her no-good fucking husband on the phone with Nick, and her first lesbian experience, surprisingly she found herself looking forward to what was going to happen with this trio. Thoughts of trying to escape the trio vanished and she resigned herself to being their submissive.

Crystal couldn't imagine how quickly she enjoyed being a submissive. But in a moment of reflection, she thought of Charles. Was her marriage over? Why did he have her kidnapped? What was his motive? Conflicting thoughts swirled in her head while she watched Skye suck Nick's monster cock. The thought of Charles with another woman flashed across her brain and her anger swelled. The son-of-a-bitch was probably fucking some whore while she was being held hostage by Nick and now these women. Nick's moan brought her back to where she was now and she saw him looking at her with his dark eyes. What the hell was he thinking? What punishment was she to endure next at the hands of these kinky perverts. But when her eyes flittered to his cock, she felt a small tremor of desire rack her body.

She had only been with Nick for a day but already he was bringing out some of the feelings and sensations she had suppressed for a long time. How long had it been? Her mind sprang back to her teen days when she happened to find a porn site. At first, she was flabbergasted and horrified that men and women acted that way. Being brought up in a strict household, it always felt wrong when sexual images flooded her mind. Wasn't she supposed to save herself for one man? She tried to dismiss her sexual urges but curiosity got the better of her. One video led to another and soon her body responded in ways she never imagined when watching women and men in different sexual situations.

In high school, she dated a few boys but she found them to be clumsy, inexperienced, and shy about sex too. She thought it might change when she met Charles in college. They experimented a little during their dating days and she felt their sexual lives would flourish once they were married. The first year or so, like most newlyweds, was filled with a lot of sex and learning about each other. The sex was good but it was confined to mostly the same positions, missionary, or occasionally her on top in the cowgirl position. They tried some light bondage and while she found it satisfying, she soon ached for more. There was something exciting about being bound and having Charles take her but it seemed Charles was not all that interested in kinky sex play.

Then, Charles' career took off and with it, long work hours and less and less sex. There was only so much volunteer work and playing golf and tennis at the country club to take up her time. Finding herself with more alone time on her hands, she found herself surfing the internet for porn videos. As time passed, she found kinkier porn sites and as she became enamored, she found it hard to broach the subject with Charles, thinking he would think of her as weird or kinky.

The more successful Charles became in the business world, the more their sexual union ebbed. She found herself constantly daydreaming about kinky sex situations and desiring more. She even went so far as thinking about a few of the female friends at the country club. But there was no way she could ever suggest anything so kinky to them. Becoming more disgruntled with her situation, she watched porn videos whenever she was alone, realizing she wanted more than what her and Charles were doing in the bedroom.

She thought of Charles and the phone conversation Nick had with him. The sound of a female's voice in the background, still aggravated her. Was it possible he was banging his secretary or some other woman when he claimed he was tired because of work?

The sound of Nick's soft moans brought her back to her situation. Crystal stared at the technique Skye was using to suck Nick's cock. Her hand slid up and down his sword while she took him deep into her mouth until he almost disappeared. Then she would tease his cock, flicking her tongue along the veins protruding from under the skin. Nick was thoroughly enjoying the way his cock was being manipulated and she wondered if Charles would like the way the brunette was slowly and deliberately making Nick beg for more. Would he push Skye away quickly the way he had done with her?

"Mmmmm baby you sure know how to make a man moan for more," he whispered. "Yeah baby ... ohhhhhh yeah ... god you know how to hit all the right spots."

Crystal realized just how shy she had been with Charles. Should she had taken her time with him when he pushed her head away from his pulsing cock? She was afraid to confide in him about her kinky sexual urges, thinking he might think her weird. And though she tried convey her thoughts through her actions in bed, something always held her back. And Charles was not the most animalistic man in bed except when he had one too many drinks. Then it was as if the savage beast inside him was released and he became more aggressive. She thoroughly enjoyed his aggressive style but they never talked about it. Were they both so shy that it was driving a wedge in their marriage?

Now here in Nick's home she wondered if it was right to like what just happened with Lizzy and Skye. She had a powerful orgasm brought on by these two women and now rather than take a break, they were right at it again, only this time with Nick. Shaking her head and trying to forget the past, she looked at Skye who was favoring Nick with her unique talent.

Skye was an expert at fellatio, always loving the way men squirmed when she took them to the brink of orgasm. Sometimes she left them hanging for a period of time before allowing them the privilege of exploding in her mouth or on her tits. Other times she simply backed off, watching the man's cock jerk while they implored her to let them cum. Holding off on a man's or woman's pleasure release gave her a sense of power and domination them. She knew her boundaries with Nick under normal circumstances. He was a dominate and liked to be in control all the time. But when they played games with a newbie, he was willing to go along with the playfulness of her and Lizzy.

Lizzy and Crystal, on their knees, watched Skye mercilessly tease Nick's cock. Lizzy, with her arms wrapped around her captive, rubbed her nipples on Crystal's back while her fingers lazily traced random designs on her soft globes of flesh. The pair eyed Skye with lustful stares watching the brunette lick and suck Nick's cock with obvious jubilance.

Skye bobbed her head a few times on his cockhead, feeling the fullness of his hardness between her lips. Glancing up at him with a mischievous smile, she pursed her lips and then swirled her tongue over and around the sensitive hood. She started out taking him slowly and deep into her mouth but now she changed tactics. Planting her teeth behind the ridge of the crown, she pulled back slowly, scraping her teeth over the delicate head. The loud groan from Nick was music to her ears. Holding his cock steady, she flicked her tongue at the purplish head while giving him a naughty smile.

"Why don't we make you more comfortable baby," she cooed, spitting on his cock and then stroking his cock so the spit covered the length of his pole.

"Great idea," Nick replied. "Why don't you take off these cuffs and let me show you how much I like what you're doing."

Skye chuckled, ignoring his request and turned to Crystal and Lizzy. "Can you help me sweetie?"

Lizzy responded. "I'd love to baby." It was evident she was not addressing Crystal. Lizzy nuzzled against Crystal and then pinched her nipples, giving her a stern demand. "Stay here and be a good little slut."

Crystal felt Lizzy's nipples scrape against her back, sending tiny electrical shocks of pleasure through her. She remained silent, watching the blonde stand and walk the short distance to Skye and Nick. Sitting back on her heels, she watched Lizzy walk around his back to release him from the cuffs. She quickly pulled his silk robe off and threw it carelessly to the floor. She figured he would be free from his bonds but was surprised when only one cuff was unlocked and Nick pulled his hands in front of him.

Holding out his arms, he smiled at Lizzy. "Time for the other one baby."

"Not quite yet," she giggled grabbing his free wrist and re-cuffing it.

"What the fuck!," he demanded, feigning anger. He gave Lizzy an indignant stare for the benefit of Crystal. They had played this game before and he tried not to smile, he was going to let them play it out.

"Oh honey," Skye cooed, rising from her knees and grabbing the link between the cuffs. "Don't be a spoilsport. We told you we'd take good care of you and your horny bitch. And we plan to." Guiding him to the sofa, she pushed him gently onto the cushions. "You just relax and let us girls have a bit of fun before we release you."

Crystal's mouth hung open. What the fuck was happening? Nick was a dominate but he was allowing himself to be treated like a submissive the way she was being treated. Sitting on her heels, she watched Nick obediently sit on the sofa without so much as a complaint. She spied Lizzy walking to the back of the sofa as Skye settled between his open thighs. Staring intently at Nick, she panted a little harder, waiting to find out what the women had planned for him. Was she to be included in their kinky sexual game? Or was she to be left on the sidelines, watching them torture him? She remained silent, watching the action in front of her.

Lizzy leaned over the back of the sofa and when he turned his head sideways, she gave him a deep kiss. Her tongue slithered out to tease his lips while her right hand reached for the chain between the cuffs. "Your lips feel so good baby. I can't wait to have them kissing and sucking my clit," she chuckled, pulling his arms up and over his head. Quickly, just as she had done with Crystal, she tied a piece of rope to the chain, pulling his arms to the back of the sofa and then fastening it to a steel ring on the back of the sofa.

Nick could have easily overpowered the women but he didn't resist when Lizzy pulled his arms onto the back of the sofa. His eyes centered on Skye who was settling between his thighs, her fingernails scraping the inside of his thighs, sending tiny electrical shocks through him. He saw his cock jerk with delight and then turned his gaze to Crystal, seeing her staring blankly at his jerking cock as if her mind was a million miles away. When Skye dug her fingernails deeper into his thigh, he groaned at the unexpected pain and his attention reverted to the sensual brunette, kneeling between his thighs.

Skye scraped her sharp fingernails up and down Nick's thighs, smiling when his thigh muscles tightened and he let out a soft moan. His cock was still pretty stiff but it had softened a little. She giggled when her fingers slid to the apex of his thighs and stopped. Turning to Crystal, she saw her staring at them but felt she wasn't really there. Was she thinking about her depraved kinks and regretting it? Trying to reassure her, she said, "See it's not that bad to give into your dark side. Come closer and observe how I make Nick beg."

Crystal saw six eyes on her. They were playmates and she was just a pawn in their game. Her eyes caught Lizzy's blue eyes sparkling with mischief as her sharp fingernails scraped over his muscular chest. Between Lizzy teasing his chest and Skye teasing his thighs with their sharp fingernails, she heard Nick eliciting small moans while his dark eyes, glazed with lust, stared intently at her. Shaking off her uncertainty of being with these people, she shuffled to Skye on her knees. Uncertain what to do, she simply kneeled next to Skye waiting for the brunette to move into action.

Skye loved to suck cock, especially a thick long cock like Nick's precious piece of meat. Grabbing the base, she smiled at Crystal. "I'm sure you know how to suck a cock but I bet you don't take your time making your man suffer and beg?"

"I ... ahhhh ... am familiar with sucking cock," she managed to stammer. Crystal thought of Charles' cock and how she sucked him until he was hard. Each time he got hard; she would pull away with any little touch of his hands on her head. Should she have ignored his push? Whatever the reason, she and Charles never played long foreplay games, instead, moving quickly to sexual intercourse.

Laughing, Skye licked at the large balls hanging precariously between his thighs. Flicking her tongue upward toward the base, she moaned softly and then made a slow trek up the veiny flesh to the crown. Once there she flicked her tongue around the head, sucking only on the tip, making sure not to take it between her lips. Sliding her lips back down one side, her lips opened slightly, kissing the veiny skin as she made eye contact with Lizzy and Nick. They would be spectators to Skye's expertise and in a while, she would eventually let Crystal in on the fun, making sure she got into trouble for sucking his cock until it jerked and spurted on its own.

Holding his shaft upright, Skye flicked her tongue along the side and then switched sides, sliding her lips up and down the slick pole until she reached the crown. Moving her lips all around the tip, she kissed the sensitive skin and dipped her tongue into his pee hole, smiling when he let out a soft appreciative moan. Then, when she opened her lips, taking only a small portion of his flesh between them, his cock jerked and he let out a louder moan.

"Fuckkkkk baby ... Suck my cock and let me fill that filthy mouth of yours with my hot seed."

Nick knew his request would go unanswered so he watched in rapture as Skye took her time, teasing his cock. Sensations flowed along the entire length of his cock as her lips barely touched the hard muscle. Up and down she went, kissing and licking the wet velvety skin from base to tip, never taking him into her mouth. Most women couldn't resist wanting to take his fat cock into their mouth but not Skye. Each time he thought she was ready to take him between her lips and slide her mouth deliciously down onto his tool, she simply looked at him, smiled, and then sucked on the very tip before descending again.

"Come on baby ... take all of it. Don't make me suffer." It was a game for Crystal's benefit. Skye would not make him erupt so early in the game.

His cock was not the only part of his body she worshiped. Every few trips to the base was extended to his cum-rich balls. Her tongue flicked at his engorged balls and the only response he could give was groan of pleasure. Sucking each one into her mouth, she stroked his wet cock while circling her tongue around the hidden nut, enjoying the louder growl from above.

"Ohhhh godddd that feels so fucking good," he moaned, shifting his hips, knowing that soon she would have him teetering on the edge of the orgasmic ravine. Shifting his eyes upward, they met Lizzy's intense gaze. "And your fingernails feel fucking good too," he moaned closing his eyes for a moment.

Lizzy's sharp fingernails teased and raked across his broad chest. She smirked wondering if Skye's expert hands and tongue or her fingernails gave him the most pleasure. She watched the brunette enjoy his fuck stick while her long fingernails dug into his muscular chest, leaving tell-tell red streaks, similar to jet trails in the sky. Every time she pinched his hard nipples, she loved hearing him groan at the same time Skye teased his cock and balls.

Rubbing her tits against the back of his head, she positioned them so he could pinch her nipples while his hands were still cuffed behind his head. Each time his large fingers grabbed hold and twisted, she let out a moan, her eyes never wavering from Skye's show. When Skye spit on his cock, rubbing her hand sensuously up and down its length, she whispered, "I want that big fucking stick in my cunt."

Crystal heard Lizzy and diverted her stare to the blonde. She felt like an outsider, watching the women have their way with Nick. All she could do was sit on her haunches and watch them tease Nick. Was Skye going to let her in on the fun or was she relegated to being a spectator? Occasionally, Nick would look at her and she saw deep desire in his eyes. What was he thinking and why was he allowing these women to dominate him?

Nick saw questioning look in Crystal's eyes and smiled when her gaze went back to Skye, licking her lips as if she was waiting for a treat. His breathing was slowly becoming a bit shallower as the brunette worked her magic, spitting on his shaft, stroking it and then laying kisses up and down its length. He had, in the past, been the recipient of her sweet lips that teased him and took him to the very edge before she stopped, not allowing him to explode. But today there was a certain mischievous gleam in her eyes. Did she and Lizzy have something devious up their sleeves?

His cock was stiff and aching. The hidden muscle covered by the thin layer of skin, yearned to have anything touching it, lips, a mouth, a pussy, a hand, anything that would coax it until the sensations were unbearable causing his balls to explode.