The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nick stood, his cock rocking back and forth, Lizzy stood with him. She grabbed his cock and stroked it while they both smiled at the cute redhead who was trying to regain her normal breathing pattern.

"You're not quite done yet," she giggled, freeing Nick's cock from her grasp. She chuckled when Nick took up residence between her thighs and Crystal's eyes opened wide, a questioning gaze greeting her. "Let's just say we have some dessert for you."

Crystal was still panting hard, her pussy was still quivering when Nick moved between her open thighs, his stiff member pointing directly at her. She knew what was about to happen but she was unsure if she could handle his cock after the explosive orgasm Lizzy gave her. She remained silent, still in Skye's clutches, watching Nick slowly stroke his cock as he inched closer to her pussy.

Nick smirked, stroking his cock and then rubbing it on her soaked pussy lips. "So, you think she gave you the best orgasm you've had in a while, did she?"

Crystal knew a trap when she heard it. If she said yes, he would feign outrage and if she said no, Lizzy would feign outrage. She was nothing but a pawn in their sex games and she knew there was no good answer. But then she smiled. "Sir, your cock has thrilled me a few times since I have been here." Then shifting her glance to Lizzy, she added, "and mistress your tongue and lips made my insides quiver and shake with lust like never before."

"What about me," Skye said feeling left out, twisting a nipple and hearing her grunt of pain.

Still cradled in the brunette's arms, Crystal twisted her head to look into her hazel eyes. "I have to say that your strap-on cock was very satisfying." Did she cover all the bases?

The trio, smiled at her and chuckled together. She was pretty good at appeasing them. They could have shot holes in her answers but didn't offer any rebuttal. Nick moved forward, rubbing his stiffness along the length of Crystal's furrow and then he smacked her pussy a few times with his big stick. Every time his cock hit her pussy lips; he enjoyed the soft moaning sounds spewing from her lips. "Yeah, this is the best kind of dessert but you have to cook it a little," he laughed.

Skye untangled the pretzel hold she had on Crystal, grabbing one leg while Lizzy grabbed the other one. The two women pulled her legs back toward her head and then looked at Nick who was rubbing the length of his cock up and down the wet furrow. "Time for dessert," Skye laughed.

Crystal's wild cry filled the room when Nick unceremoniously jammed his cock deep into her pussy. Her eyes closed and her breath caught in her throat at the feel of his cock attacking her pussy. There was nothing she could do but lie on the granite slab and take his punishment. She had just finished a great orgasm with Lizzy but something was happening inside her. The lust in her body and mind was quickly fueling another fire in her body. Nick's cock spearing her like a lance, over and over, incited more animalistic lust to grow like a wild fire on the prairie with hot winds fanning the flames. Each sharp thrust caused her to moan loudly as she looked from Lizzy to Skye.

Nick pulled back, holding his cock and teasing the vaginal opening. "Maybe this will make you change your mind about the best fuck," he sneered as he smeared some of his precum over the opening. He heard Lizzy laugh at his comment and then saw her mount the granite slab.

Straddling her face, she grabbed one of Crystal's ankles with one hand while the other picked up the leash connected to her gold collar. Wearing a carnal smile, she smiled at Nick, watching him prepare to fuck their submissive.

"You take care of her cunt and I'll take care of her nasty mouth," she exclaimed, lowering her pussy to Crystal's face and pulling on the leash, forcing Crystal's head to rise off the granite slab. She was hot and horny and needed Crystal's tongue to get her off while Nick pounded her pussy.

Skye grabbed the loose ankle, pulling it toward her and exposing Crystal's pussy for Nick's cock. She stood to the side, watching Lizzy force Crystal's head into her dripping wet cunt.

Lizzy let out a moan when she felt Crystal's tongue slice into her pussy. Dropping the leash carelessly, she groaned her pleasure as she settled onto Crystal's face and took Crystal's other ankle from Skye. "I know you love tits baby and they are all yours for the taking."

The brunette just grinned. "You deserve a good tongue fuck baby." She leaned forward, her lips pressing against Lizzy's pouty lips, sucking on the lizard-like tongue that slipped into her mouth. After a quick kiss, she backed off and kneeled next Crystal's prone body. "You know I have a tit fetish so you have your fun and I'll just enjoy her." Leaning down she grabbed Crystal's nipples and twisted them delighting in the sound of her moans into Lizzy's pussy.

Crystal was being manhandled by the trio once again but she loved the attention. Just as Lizzy's pussy scraped across her lips, she felt the full force of Nick's massive cock slamming into her pussy. With Skye torturing her breasts and nipples, Crystal was in heaven and being driven to another orgasm. She couldn't remember the last time she had multiple orgasms with Charles. It didn't matter now because she was being manipulated by Nick and the two women.

All those nights of being alone and now to be part of what she fantasied about, was overwhelming. Her mind was numb with ecstasy as the trio used her body for their pleasure. Every thrust Nick made, sent her mind reeling and her pussy quivering. Skye's expert lips, tongue, and teeth tortured her nipples, causing pain and pleasure. And Lizzy's moist pussy moving across her face tasted delicious. She wished this would never end as another violent stormy orgasm loomed on the horizon.

Lizzy's moans were filtering to her ears amid her own sexual groans that grew growing stronger. She was wrapped up like a pretzel and a new sensation hit her brain. Someone was sucking on her toes and it could only be Lizzy. The constant attention by the trio was causing the storm to gather more strength and force. Crystal began to steel herself for another orgasm when Skye grabbed her wrist and directed her hand to her pussy. She was wet and Crystal wasted no time rubbing the brunette's clit.

All four lovers were climbing the mountain of sexual pleasure. Nick's hardness moved demandingly inside Crystal with more power and determination. Lizzy's hips were rocking back and forth on Crystal's lips while she sucked on Crystal's toes. Skye continued her assault on Crystal's nipples while the redhead furiously rubbed her clit. For Crystal the storm was fast approaching and when Skye's hand slithered down to her pussy, rubbing her pearl, Crystal felt the storm hit her.

Bucking up and down on the granite slab, her mind went blank, pleasure oozed from every pore. Her muffled screams of craving into Lizzy's pussy set Lizzy's orgasm into motion.

Lizzy felt Crystal's lips and tongue sliding on her wet pussy, teasing her clit and then sucking it into her mouth. Her body tensed and every nerve in her body waited impatiently for the storm to hit.

The two women were swathed together in erotic longing as their bodies danced together, each releasing the pent-up tautness of animalistic sexual desire. Skye and Nick watched the two women's bodies squirm in ecstasy as the sensory and physical orgasmic exertion overtook them.

When Lizzy's body began to calm down, she climbed off Crystal's face and knelt next to the granite table still panting hard. Skye was quick to cover Crystal's mouth with her lips, tasting the residue of Lizzy's nectar on her lips. Her fingers toyed with Crystal's sensitive nipples as she kept her mouth plastered to her mouth, feeling her own orgasm rising.

Pulling her lips away for a moment, she gasped with bated breath. "Fuck my pussy with your fingers."

As Crystal fiddled with Skye's clit and then introduced two fingers into her pussy, Nick slapped Skye's ass causing the brunette to cry out. He could feel his own orgasm looming as he watched the two women kiss each other. When Skye's body began to jerk and squirm, he felt the familiar signal in his cock.

Pulling his cock from Crystal's oversexed pussy, he stroked it while he stood and hovered over the three women. They all were still panting, watching him stroke his beautiful monster. He straddled Crystal's body seeing Lizzy and Skye move their head next to Crystal's head. He grimaced and closed his eyes as the intense sensations in his cock and balls took over.

Panting hard, he gasped, "Here's your dessert girls." His eyes closed for a moment, holding on to the exquisite feelings in his cock as the tension built to the point of exploding. Then his cock erupted, sending a torrent of creamy cum onto Crystal's face and mouth. The next explosion was directed at Lizzy and the third at Skye. Nick kept pumping his cock hard alternating between women until he had dispersed every ounce of jism in his balls.

Panting hard, he watched the two women turn to Crystal, sharing kisses with her. White frothy cream dripped from their lips and in turn each woman captured it, savoring it and then pursing their lips to show they had not swallowed it.

Crystal enjoyed sharing Nick's cream with Lizzy and Skye. At one point, their lips were together, sharing his cum while their tongues licked at the savory dessert. With her arms free, she wrapped an arm around each woman, pulling their heads to her. She in turn kissed each of them deeply, tasting the mixture of fluids and savoring the taste before they pulled back, smiling at her. She sensed the two mistresses had enjoyed their time together and hoped it was as much as she enjoyed being their submissive.

Glancing from the two women, Crystal looked up into Nick's greedy smile of satisfaction. Something in the way he looked at her, indicated he was not through involving her in kinky sex. She found herself drained for the moment, recalling the early morning tryst in his bed, where she found out Charles really did set her up to be kidnapped and punished the night before. And then the two fake police officers showing up at the door, forcing her to experience her first lesbian sexual experience. At first, she thought it would be horrible but she actually found it to be exciting and satisfying. What was the old adage she heard long ago? Only a woman knows how to really please another woman. One thing she knew for sure, Lizzy and Skye gave her a few fabulous orgasms, more than she had experienced in her life. She smiled thinking how she sucked Nick's cock until he ejaculated early causing the women, who had planned it, to punish her some more. Was the game over? Would she allowed to rest?

The women laid their heads on Crystal's chest for a few moments and she wondered how long she would be allowed to recover. As she relaxed in the arms of Lizzy and Skye, she never imagined sex with two women and a man could be so great. Never had she achieved such shattering orgasms when she was alone in her bed, making herself cum while watching the same type of action. What was next? She closed her eyes and drifted into a semi-consciousness dream-like state, exhausted from the constant sexual festivities.

Crystal felt the women leave her side but she was too tired to open her eyes. Hearing the click of the leash clasp, she wondered what was happening when she felt the strong arms of Nick picking her up, cradling her against him. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his neck and lay her head on his shoulder. She was vaguely aware of the where he was taking her but when he laid her onto the bed, she let out a sigh.

Lying on her back, Crystal felt the bed mattress give way to the weight of the two women and then she felt their bodies cuddling against her. Without thinking, she stretched her arms outward, allowing them to snuggle with their heads resting on her shoulders. She was surprised when they didn't attempt to touch her, only lay next to her. As she drifted into a deep tired sleep, her thoughts were troubling. What was Charles doing while she was away? What would he have to say when they were reunited? Did he have a lover? Anger welled up inside her but then sleep overtook her tired body. She vowed she would worry about him later, as sleep overtook her.

Nick smiled at the women. The day had been successful and slowly her boundaries were being expanded. He sat in a chair for a while watching the three women rest. His mind turned to the activities he had planned for this evening. Gazing on her slow deep breathing as she slept peacefully, he let out a soft chuckle. She needed to be well rested for her next experience.