The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh fucking godddd ... I love your fucking cock ... Yesssss ... fill me with your hard meat ... Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk ... Twist my nipples ... that's it ... harder baby ... ohhhh fuckkkk ..." Her body strained upward and then slammed down on his cock, her pussy squeezing his cock with every ounce of strength and then it hit. "I ... ahhhhh ... I'm going to cum," she screamed in a gargled tone. Her head rocked back onto his shoulders and she felt Nick's arm holding her tight as she drowned in the throes of an orgasmic tidal wave washing over her body.

It was everything Nick could do to hold the brunette vixen on his lap. Her pussy was quivering and squeezing his thick shaft as he whispered in her ear. "That's it baby ... let it all out ... cum on my cock ... coat my cock with your hot juices and make it all nice and creamy." He groaned and tried to smile as his words incited her body to jerk and lurch forward with immense pleasure until the orgasmic waves began to ebb.

Lizzy and Crystal were moving together with precision, watching Skye's orgasm. The brunette's wild ride on Nick's cock only intensified their own wicked desires. Lizzy was playing a dangerous game with Crystal's orgasm. She had pulled her off Nick's cock when she started an orgasm. She pulled back when they were tribbing together just before she orgasmed and now, they were playing with a double-headed dildo.

Lizzy watched Crystal's eyes closing and opening, enjoying the feel of the thick cock in her pussy. Continuing to thrust her hips back and forth, she kept a critical eye on Crystal's growing pleasure, ready to break it off at a moment's notice. She had promised her a good tongue fucking and that was exactly what she was planning to do to their slutty submissive.

Crystal's hips moved in concert with Lizzy's thrusts and the feel of the large dildo moving inside her was intoxicating but didn't stop her thinking about the how wrong this was. She was still fighting the demons inside her. It had only been last night since she was abducted but each experience broke down some of her prudish barriers. As her pleasure grew, the thoughts of wrongness evaporated like steam from boiling water. Thrusting her hips upward, she groaned when she was rewarded with Crystal's sharp thrust, pushing the dildo deeper into her until it completely filled her. Each breath was becoming more labored and each groan accentuated her renewed lust to climax. Would she be stopped like before? Whatever the answer, she knew it was not in her hands but in those of Lizzy, Skye, and Nick. Closing her eyes, her hips picked up the tempo, her moans more pronounced while her breathing became more ragged as she drenched herself in the sensations of the dildo sliding inside her.

Lizzy saw the Crystal's reaction to the increased friction in her pussy. It wouldn't be long before Crystal was diving headfirst into the climatic abyss. It was time to put a stop to her growing desire. Glancing at Skye, she winked at the brunette. It was their signal to change the game. Sliding the dildo from her pussy, Lizzy made sure it remained deep in Crystal's channel. Smiling at Crystal when she opened eyes, she saw Crystal's gaze shift to the brunette sliding off Nick's hard.

Crystal was panting hard, her body wound tight like a rubber band ready to break. She was stunned for a moment, seeing Skye leave Nick's flag pole waving in the air. Her pussy was on fire and again she was interrupted from being submerged in the hot climatic pool of lust. Panting, she looked on as Skye moved toward her head and then standing with her hands on her hips staring down at her. She saw the tell-tale sign of Skye's orgasm coated on her inner thighs. Looking back at Lizzy she saw her licentious gaze. "What are you going to do to me," was the soft almost whimpering cry.

Lizzy didn't answer but simply moved the dildo inside Crystal's pussy, seeing the redhead's eyes close and a long low moan slipping past her lips. She was riding on a razor's edge and Lizzy planned to make her dangle on the sharp edge of orgasmic pleasure just a little longer.

Skye saw the interaction as she stood at the edge of the table. "So, bitch, you want your hands free." Smiling down at the redhead when her eyes flashed open.

Crystal couldn't believe her ears. She thought she would be cuffed all day but here was Skye asking her if she wanted her hands free. Gasping at the feel of the large dildo slicing slowing in her hot pussy, she tried to be careful, answering slowly. "Yes mistress ... I promise to be good ... I only want to show how much I want to touch you all." She couldn't stop the groan gurgling from her throat as her body rose a little off the granite top and then her hips jerking

Skye laughed. "We'll see about that you nasty whore." Untying the leash from the table, Skye unhooked the cuffs, releasing her wrists, Skye grabbed her hair pulling her upright. At the same time, Lizzy grabbed her ankles, pulling Crystal to the edge of the table. Once she was in place, Skye sat behind Crystal, wrapping her legs around her waist and when Lizzy pushed her legs apart and back, she hooked her legs over them. "Time for you to have some serious fun, don't you think Lizzy?"

Lizzy laughed, pulling the dildo from Crystal's exposed sex, seeing her juices slipping out and down to her anal opening. Lizzy smiled at her sex core coated with womanly juices and then leaned forward, licking the creamy substance. "She tastes really good baby. Do you want a taste?" she giggled.

"Let me have a taste of that nasty cream," Skye chuckled.

Lizzy wiped off some of Crystal's nectar on her fingertips and then bypassed Crystal's lips and offered it to Skye.

Skye eagerly sucked Lizzy's fingers clean and then mocking whispered in Crystal's ear. "Mmmmmm yesssss. You taste so fucking good bitch." To enunciate her words, she tweaked Crystal's nipples, hearing the redhead groan with pain.

Crystal was on edge. She was no longer confined by the cuffs but she was in some ways still their prisoner. Skye had her wrapped in a cocoon type embrace and after Skye licked some of her juices, Lizzy offered the dildo to Skye, too. Crystal saw the monster bypass her mouth again and heard Skye's satisfied moan when she opened her mouth to taste the remnants of Crystal's leaking nectar.

When the dildo was taken away, Crystal looked down at Lizzy, seeing her slide between her wide-open thighs and begin to run her sharp fingernails over the inside of her thighs. "ohhhhh fuckkkkk," she gasped as little electrical shocks rumbled through her. Closing her eyes, she wondered how long Lizzy and Skye were going to tease her before would allow her any relief from the building tension enveloping her body. She was now past thinking this was all wrong. Those thoughts were pushed back to the deep recesses of her mind and could be dealt with another time when her body wasn't on fire. She heard a shuffling to the side and upon opening her eyes, she saw Nick's cock dangling and looming large at her lips. Instinctively, her mouth opened and was rewarded with the crown of his cock slipping between them.

Nick watched the women arrange Crystal on the granite coffee table. The cock ride by Crystal before she was yanked off it and Skye's cock ride to orgasm had his shaft rock hard and hunger for more. As Skye and Lizzy maneuvered their play thing into the position, he absentmindedly stroked his cock to keep it hard. Then he rose, his cock swinging back and forth, approaching Crystal. He smiled at her when her eyes opened and then her mouth. Without hesitation, he slipped his cock into her mouth, moaning at the feel of her lips sucking delicately on the purplish head. He only let her have a small taste of his manhood, before he pulled it out and offered it to Skye. "Yeah ... you sluts sure know how to suck a man's cock."

Crystal turned her head to see Skye take his cock for a few moments and then he offered it back to her. Again, there was no hesitation on her part when offered his thick piece of meat. As she took her turn, she felt Lizzy's tongue sliding along her inner thigh moving ever closer to her goal. Moaning around Nick's cock she thought she was going to lose it when she felt the tip of Lizzy's tongue touch her clit. It was a quick swipe but enough to make her body shudder with need. While she enjoyed Lizzy's tongue sliding along the other inner thigh, she felt Skye's fingers find her nipples. Tweaking them caused another tingling surge in her body. The trio was playing her like a fiddle and she was nothing more than a toy to be used as they saw fit.

Lizzy took her time, kissing and flicking her tongue along Crystal's inner thighs. Each time she came close to Crystal's soaked furrow, she bypassed it, feeling the slut's body jerk forward with anticipation. After a few trips up and down her inner thighs, Lizzy flicked the tip of her long tongue on the engorged nut, smiling when she felt her hips jerk away from her.

But there was nowhere Crystal could escape the teasing she was about to impart on her pussy. Flicking her tongue at the slippery nugget, she circled it and then slid it down the groove to her pussy. The moans from Crystal increased when she dipped her tongue into her tight canal and then drug it slowly back to her clit. Again, and again, she repeated the process, flicking her tongue over her swollen clit and then dragging it back to the slick opening of her cunt.

Lizzy smiled, seeing Crystal's hips moving provocatively, inviting her tongue to thrust into pussy. She ignored the silent plea and licked further south until she reached the tight wet anal opening. She smirked at the way Crystal's juices coated the tight opening, making it easier to invade the rear door. Poking her tongue at the tight opening brought loud moans from Crystal. Plastering her mouth against the tight opening, she began to poke harder, her tongue forcing its way past the tight muscles. As she began to tongue fuck Crystal's ass, she glanced up to see Skye had put her fingers in Crystal's mouth, stifling her constant moans. And when she pulled them out, Nick pushed his cock into Crystal's mouth, keeping her mouth occupied.

Lizzy went about stabbing Crystal's anal opening while Skye did an excellent job of keeping Crystal's body somewhat quiet. But even though she had Crystal wrapped up, the redhead's ass was still jerking with each stab of her tongue. As she assaulted Crystal's ass, Lizzy began running her sharp fingernails along Crystal's inner thighs feeling the redhead's body responding to the passion inside her as it shifted into a higher gear.

Lizzy knew she couldn't keep this up for very long. They had denied her a few orgasms and the body would only take so much teasing before it took matters into its own hands. Sliding back to her pussy, Lizzy plunged a finger into Crystal's ass to replace her tongue. Pushing it snugly deep into her ass, she began a slow back and forth motion while her tongue found Crystal's aching clit. Flicking her tongue over the excited nut a few times, she got the expected result, Crystal's body jerked and squirmed on the table. Sliding her tongue tantalizing slowly down to her vagina, Lizzy began to stab Crystal's pussy. She smiled, hearing the redhead constant muffled moans. She was sure Skye was doing her part, twisting and teasing her breasts while Nick fed her mouth.

Pressing her mouth against Crystal's soaked pussy lips, she stabbed a few times, teasing her pussy. Each tongue jab sliding deeper into Crystal's channel. Lizzy timed her attacks with precision, licking and pushing her tongue deeper and then laying off with light touches and then none at all. After a few moments of blowing hot air on her pussy, Lizzy pressed her mouth against Crystal's pussy, shoving her tongue as deep as she could into her oversexed cauldron of lust. When she did, the walls of Crystal's channel closed around Lizzy's muscle, squeezing it tightly. Wiggling her long snake-like tongue, Lizzy felt Crystal's vaginal muscles spasm and her hips bucked forcefully against her face. Their submissive was getting very close to losing control.

Crystal was in hell and heaven at the same time. Hell, when she was driven to the edge and not allowed to cum. Heaven, when Skye's fingers toyed with her nipples, taking turns sucking Nick's magnificent cock, and feeling Lizzy's tongue dipping inside her pussy. She was surprised how far Lizzy's tongue reached inside her where her vaginal muscles tried in vain to keep her locked inside her. When Nick withdrew his cock from her lips and moved to kneel behind Lizzy, she was a little disappointed. She eyed him as he squatted behind Lizzy's rear and grabbed his stiff member, rubbing it over her behind. He had his Lizzy and Skye were experts with their lips and fingers, drawing her closer to the promised land.

Nick loved watching Lizzy use her talented tongue to bring Crystal to the crest of orgasm and then back off. He pulled her hips back to him, inserting only the tip of his cock into her overly wet pussy while watching Skye and Crystal kiss. He smirked seeing Crystal, with her hands now free, reach behind her and pull Skye's head to her, their lips sealed in a deep kiss. Digging his fingers into Lizzy's hips, he smiled as he slowly moved just the tip of his cock in her hot pussy. Lizzy's loud outburst and sensual scream when, with a powerful thrust, plunged his cock deep into her hot pussy filled the room. Nick too, let out a primal moan when the heat of her cunt, permeated his cock.

The foursome fell into a routine that was sure to bring everyone pleasurable results. Nick thrust his cock into Lizzy's pussy while her lips sucked on Crystal's clit and her tongue speared Crystal's pussy. Skye and Crystal traded wanton torrid kisses while Skye's fingers tweaked, twisted, and pulled on Crystal's sensitive nipples.

Crystal was on a razor's edge as she was taken to the point of exploding and then denied the pleasurable release. Her breathing was rough and ragged, each pant filled with a need to find some relief from the pleasurable torture. When each kiss with Skye broke, she cast her glance down at Lizzy, watching her tongue dance over her skin, touching her clit for a moment and then retreating as if hit by lightning. Her body was responding to Lizzy's tongue, squirming on the granite table top, readying for the inevitable explosion. The time was rapidly approaching where she would be unable to hold back the orgasmic waters and the dam would burst open. But until then she was their captive and at their mercy.

Lizzy herself was feeling the energy of the oncoming rush of a climatic release. Nick's cock, sliding inside her with precise accuracy, was fueling her need to find release. And when he reached around to fiddle with her clit, she moaned loudly into Crystal's slippery sex. Her eyes shifted to Crystal's face, masked with an intensity of a woman about to lose control. Looking past Crystal, her eye caught Skye's gleaming orb and they both knew it was time.

Skye watched her friend teasing Crystal's pussy while taking care of Nick's cock. They both knew that when they were done with Crystal, Nick would take her to a new finish line. Skye released one breast, sliding her hand down the front of Crystal's abdomen to her pussy. At the same time, she watched Lizzy's tongue slither out, poised and ready for the final attack on Crystal's sex. Then when she touched the slippery nut and began to rub it, Lizzy began furiously thrusting her tongue into Crystal's tight cunt. The attack by the two women brought about the desired response from Crystal when her body shuddered and tried to break free of Skye's stranglehold as cracks in the dam grew wider.

Crystal knew this was the finale. The control she had relinquished to Lizzy and Skye was at its breaking point. Her mind went blank, her severe panting filled the room as her body went into overdrive. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk ...," she moaned, pushing back against Skye and shoving her pussy against Lizzy's lips.

"Are you ready to cum for us slut?" Skye whispered hoarsely.

Her response was filled with urgency and hunger. "Yes mistress ... Ohhhhh please ... I want to cum so bad."

Skye glanced down at Lizzy for confirmation that they would grant her request. The look in Lizzy's eyes was all she needed to know that it was time. "Get ready bitch," she growled in her ear. Skye used two fingers to spread Crystal's lips open, completely exposing her engorged clit.

Lizzy felt Nick's cock throb inside her as she gazed upon the sex button. Lowering her head, she blew warm air on it and then covered it with her mouth. Sucking the pearl into her mouth, Lizzy used her tongue to massage it and then nipped at it with her teeth while inserting two fingers into her pussy. Thrusting her fingers and sucking her clit ignited an instantaneous response causing Crystal's hips to recoil and buck upward against Lizzy's mouth and fingers.

Crystal was balancing on the razor's edge but when Lizzy sucked her clit into her mouth and then added two fingers into her pussy, she lost all sense of control. Throwing her head back on Skye's shoulder, she reached for the blonde's hair, grabbing a handful, pulling it forcefully against her hungry pussy. Her body reared up like a stallion as her body gave in to the exquisite pleasure pouring out every pore. Holding Lizzy's hair tightly in her fists, she could no longer hold back the firestorm in her pussy. "Ahggg ... Aaaaaa ... Yessss ... Yessss ... mistress," she screamed as a tidal wave completely submerged her in a sea of lust.

Lizzy was in no position to pull away from Crystal's pussy. The redhead had a firm grip on her hair and she was not about to be denied the pleasure of an extraordinary orgasm. Lizzy didn't try to get away from Crystal's bucking and jerking body as her face became drenched in Crystal's creamy nectar. She tried hard to keep her lips in contact with her quivering pussy while Nick's cock went silent for a few moments, watching intently as the redhead squirmed in ecstasy.

The intensity of the orgasm was followed by highly sensitive nerve ends that screamed when touched by Lizzy's lips and tongue. Crystal tried to move away from the intense sensations and when she tried to push Lizzy's head away, Skye intervened, capturing her arms and pulling them away. Each time Crystal's body rose to try and escape the continued licking and sucking from Lizzy, the blonde stayed right with her. Finally, when her body began to calm down, she felt Lizzy's lips and tongue ease up. She stared at the blonde's cream covered face as her own breathing, still rough and ragged, began to slow.

Crystal was sated, enjoying the feeling of total fulfillment. Her body slumped against Skye and she closed her eyes, taking in the feeling of being truly used by these people. Charles would never understand her desire to be treated like a common whore. Her eyes sought Lizzy's and she whispered in a hard-panting tone, "thank you mistress. That was the best orgasm I've had in a long while."

Lizzy smiled at the redhead, knowing she was totally unaware of what was about to happen. Swiping the excess nectar from her lips with her fingers, Lizzy, with a sensual smile, delicately sucked the savory cream from each digit. Gazing at Crystal from her kneeling position, Lizzy moaned and closed her eyes when Nick thrust his cock inside her.

Nick watched with amusement, the display of erotism in front of him. The two women had taken Crystal to an amazing orgasm but it was not the last one she would enjoy. His cock felt so wonderful sliding inside Lizzy's wet pussy. She was getting more excited and her sexual urges were growing but he had another mission. Pulling his glistening cock from her pussy, he saw the disappointment on Lizzy's face which lasted only a moment. She knew what was about to happen.