The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an instant, she felt his lips capture a nipple, his tongue flicking over it. Closing her eyes, she basked in the feel of his lips, tongue, and teeth torturing the ripe pebble. He knew exactly how to excite her, knowing her nipples were sensitive and just how much she loved having them manipulated. When he clamped his teeth on the extended nipple, biting down and pulling it outward, she let out a moan of approval. "ohhhhh fuckkkkk yesssss bite it harder."

Nick was not one ignore a request like that. He bit hard and she grabbed his head, holding it tight against her, hearing her groan. Releasing it for a moment, he re-captured it teasing it and then biting down hard, loving her reactive moaning response. Satisfying one nipple, he knew she would offer him the other one and when she did, he performed expertly, eliciting a continuous moan.

Skye loved her nipples teased and chewed on. The vibrations that resonated in her body made her breath quicken with anticipation of what was to come. When he had pleasured her nipples to her satisfaction, she pulled back and smiled. "I think you deserve your freedom."

Nick grinned. Finally, they were going to let him play. He kissed her breasts when she buried them against his face, feeling her hands release him from the cuffs. Free from the restraints, he quickly cupped her ass, helping her slide against his excited muscle. His face, still buried between her well-developed breasts, licked at the perspiration forming in the valley. When she pulled back a little, he looked up at her, whispering in a low throaty tone, "Let me fuck you baby."

Skye wanted his cock but she also wanted to watch her playmate control Crystal. "You will big boy ... you will," she whispered hoarsely. Flipping around with her back to him gave her a great view of the Lizzy and Crystal sex show. Grabbing his cock, she rubbed it against her steamy wet channel, emitting a soft sensual sigh when she directed it into her creamy hole.

Settling down on the long muscle, she mewed, "Ohhhhh godddd baby I love the way your cock fills my cunt." Shifting her hips, she settled into a slow rhythmic tempo while her eyes cast on Crystal moaning with each swat of the paddle. Skye's hands caressed her breasts, squeezing them as her hips slowly swayed provocatively on his lap. She was in no hurry to heighten his desire to the point of cumming as she pinched her nipples, moaning as her hips moved on his lap.

Lizzy smiled at Skye, seeing her sexy friend ride Nick's cock while caressing her own breasts. Grabbing Crystal's hair, she pulled her head so she could see Skye and Nick. "Bitch, look at Skye ride his cock. Unlike you whore, she knows how to ride his cock without cumming." Not giving Crystal a chance to respond, she raised her arm and swung the paddle hard, hearing a loud smacking sound when it made contact with her ass cheeks.

Crystal's body jerked with the stinging hit and knew it wasn't the same. She was goaded and forced to climax but she knew she'd better not argue with Lizzy. "I'm sorry for cumming mistress," she moaned feeling the pain radiate throughout her bottom.

Still holding her red hair with a firm grip, she raised the paddle again and then swung her arm forward until the paddle made contact with Crystal's ass and another loud smacking sound filled the room. With quick precision, Lizzy repeated the spanking eliciting painful moans that echoed in the room. "You were a bad girl and need to be punished," she called out, hitting her reddened ass again. After another few swats, she saw tears rolling from one eye down onto her cheek. "Awww does our fucking slut want to cry? Does it hurt too much?"

"Please mistress ..." She knew the answer was not 'Yes'. "No mistress ... it ... it doesn't hurt." The burning sensation emanating in Crystal's ass was painful and it quickly spread over her body. Why did she like this treatment? She didn't know the answer, only that it made her pussy pulse with need for something to fill it. She was surprised how the pain intensified her wanton kinky desires. She had tried to paddle herself once but it was nothing like this pain. This pain was real and not something she would forget any time soon.

Lizzy was pleased with her answer but that didn't stop her from swatting her a few more times. The last few hits were hard and the cries from Crystal more pronounced. Rubbing her hand over the enflamed ass cheeks, they felt hot and she cooed in a conciliatory tone, "Have you learned your lesson slut."

"Ye ... yes ... mistress," she uttered sniffing loudly as she tried to control her crying.

Lizzy looked at Skye who seemed very content riding Nick's cock. Running her hand over the heated skin again, she pushed her fingers between Crystal's thighs, feeling her soaking wet pussy. "The spanking turned you on, didn't it slut?"

"Yes mistress."

"Maybe I should give you a few more wacks."

Tears had formed at the corners of her eyes, still feeling the sting of the paddle on her skin. "No ... please mistress ... I ... I learned my lesson."

A smile cracked on Lizzy's face and then in a gruff voice called to her. "Get up and crawl to the table."

It was hard crawling with her hands still cuffed together but after struggling she managed to crawl to the large granite coffee table. Earlier she wondered why it was so large and now she knew. Nick used it for sex games and she was the next victim. Slowly and clumsily, Crystal climbed onto the table facing Skye and Nick.

Their stares were stoic and intense as she settled onto her knees, resting on her haunches. She had no idea of what was going to happen but she knew she would be the center of attention. Hell, wasn't that why she was kidnapped? When Lizzy ordered her to lie on her back, Crystal did so dutifully without question. Her pussy was still on fire from the half-finished orgasm. Her eyes followed Lizzy when she grabbed the leash, looped it around the chain between the cuffs and then tying it to a leg on the coffee table. She wanted to blurt out her resistance but remined silent, waiting to see what crazy kinky sexual game they were going play with her.

After Lizzy tied the leash to one of the table legs, she ran her fingers over Crystal chest, stopping at each nipple to pinch and pull them. "So, you liked Nick's thick cock in your nasty pussy?"

A moan erupted from her when Lizzy teased and pulled her nipples. Pulling on the leash only reaffirmed she was their captive and would remain their sex toy. "Yes mistress," she said hesitantly, staring at the blonde, wondering what they she had in mind for her. Would they allow Nick to fuck her since he was now free and caressing Skye's ass as she moved slowly on his cock.

"I told you I was going to fuck your nasty cunt with my serpentine tongue but I think we'll play a little first."

Crystal was on pins and needles. The half-orgasm was still lingering in her pussy and she wanted to shout out that it was they who were playing and not her. She was simply an object for them to abuse and use for their pleasure. But something inside her liked the idea of being submissive to these sex-crazed people and if she spoke out against them, they would only continue to punish her. Remaining silent, she watched Lizzy pick up a long double headed dildo. She steeled herself for the inevitable but instead of getting right into the sex game, the blonde laid it on the table and climbed onto the table, straddling her.

Laying down on top of her captive, Lizzy stared down at her, giving her a wicked smile. "I want you so fucking turned on before I tease and fuck your hot pussy," she whispered while her mouth descended to meet Crystal's lips. Lizzy smiled when Crystal readied for a kiss but instead Lizzy teased her with her tongue, licking at her parched lips and then withdrawing to the moans of her captive. Again, and again, she teased the redhead, sinking her tongue just inside her mouth and then pulling back, flicking at her lips as Crystal tried to raise her head, chasing the snake-like tongue.

Lizzy held her tongue just out of reach and chuckled. "You want this tongue down your throat?"

"Yes mistress," was her breathless response. The feel of Lizzy's tongue dashing deep into her mouth still lingered in her head and she wanted more.

"Do you love being our slutty fuck toy?"

Crystal was breathing heavier, staring at the pointed end of her tongue. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Nick and Skye watching them. The shyness was wearing off and she gasped. "Yes mistress ... I want you to use me as your fuck toy and I want to feel your tongue down my throat."

"Very good answer slut," Lizzy whispered lowering her mouth to Crystal's hungry lips. She smiled as the redhead sucked hard on her tongue, trying to draw it into her mouth. Lizzy resisted for a moment and then turned her head slightly sideways before plunging her tongue deep into Crystal's mouth. The tip of her tongue wiggling back and forth as it slipped deeper until it hit the back of her throat. Lizzy couldn't contain her own lustful moan as she stabbed at Crystal's throat.

Nick and Skye watched the two women kiss passionately, seeing Lizzy pull back every so often to allow Crystal a chance to grab a breath of air. They were not passive voyeurs but active in their shared desires to bring pleasure to each other. Their own desires were beginning to simmer and soon would be boiling over. And while Lizzy squirmed on top of Crystal, rubbing her breasts on Crystal's large breasts and kissing her passionately, Skye's dance on Nick's cock took on a more demanding serenade.

With Skye facing away from him, his hands roamed over Skye's body, caressing whatever piece of skin he could touch. His large paws roamed over her back, sliding down to her hips, helping her stimulate his cock with her gyrating rocking motion. The way she rotated her hips on his cock and with her pussy squeezing his cock, he found himself slowly getting hornier and letting out moans of pleasure.

Skye rotated her hips seductively, enjoying the feel of his massive cock totally filling her. She moaned, seeing Lizzy's thigh push between Crystal's legs and then begin to rub her pussy on the captive's leg. She knew how it felt to trib with Lizzy, rubbing against each other until they were excited and sometimes exploding in ecstasy. Watching her friend rub Crystal's pussy with her thigh sent a shudder of lust shooting through her. Reaching between her thighs, she touched her clit and felt Nick's monster sliding inside her. Her passion was escalating as she felt Nick's hands cover her breasts, squeezing them before tweaking the hard kernels and pulling her back against him. Closing her eyes and basking in the sensual feelings, she moaned, "Fuckkkkk I love the way you play with my body." Opening her eyes, she smiled seeing Lizzy shifting positions.

Crystal was lost in the realm of lustful heavenly sex. Accepting Lizzy's tongue with gusto, she relished the way it slithered deep into her mouth until it rested at the back of her throat. Fighting off a gag reflex, she accepted her tongue as it slipped into her throat for a few seconds. When the blonde pulled back, Crystal panted hard, wishing her hands were free to touch this woman. But being at the mercy of the two women and Nick was not her call. She was feeling the unmistakable orgasmic urge begin to reclaim her body as Lizzy's body squirmed on top of her. And then she felt Lizzy's knees push between her thighs, forcing them apart.

Not sure what was happening, Crystal felt Lizzy's thigh push against her swollen pussy and then her hips, as if on cue, began rub up and down Lizzy's thigh. She was getting lost in the moment, letting a soft moan push into Lizzy's mouth as her hips began to grind against Lizzy's firm thigh. Her desire was fast revitalizing for her journey to the orgasmic gate when Lizzy applied more pressure with her thigh.

Lizzy had massively interrupted her last orgasm just as it started to overwhelm her. Grinding her hips against the blonde's thigh, she hoped Lizzy would take her over the top like she promised with a good tongue-fucking. But she was learning that with these sex addicts, nothing was a sure thing.

And now Lizzy pulled her mouth away, leaving her gasping for air. As she tried to calm her breathing, she moaned as Lizzy began kissing a wet trail downward to her breasts. The feel of her tongue, lips and then her sharp teeth nipping at her sensitive nubs sent violent shivers through her. Pushing her chest up for more rough treatment was met with nothing. Lizzy had abandoned her nipples and was kneeling, staring down at her.

"Not time yet," she panted as she grabbed Crystal left leg and pulled it over her left thigh in a scissor configuration. "Time for a little pussy action." Her laugh brought a chuckle from Skye, watching with feverish intensity while grinding harder on Nick's stiff pole.

Lizzy positioned herself on the table between Crystal's thighs and then pushing her wet snatch against Crystal's equally soaked pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck baby your pussy feels so good rubbing against mine," she moaned, pressing and rubbing their pussies together.

Crystal, unable to use her hands, encouraged Lizzy to fuck her pussy with hips, pushing as best she could against the blonde's sex. But she need not worry about Lizzy pulling away. The blonde held her thigh tightly in her hands, pressing and rubbing her pussy against her sex, moaning with each stroke. She was on a roller coaster with these women. They were taking her oh so close to climaxing and then pulling back, leaving her suspended, wanting to cum but being denied.

Lizzy was feeling the sensations building in her pussy with each press, each rub against Crystal's pussy. Her clit was engorged and she felt the tingling sensations growing stronger, more demanding. A mini-shock hit her and a shudder rushed through her entire body. If she kept this up, she would be unable to stop the huge orgasm building inside her. But more importantly she could see Crystal climbing closer to a release and that had to stop.

Pulling away, Lizzy saw the instant disappointment on Crystal's face. She was panting hard as she reached for the large and very long double headed dildo. "Don't worry bitch, we're not done yet. Let's see how well you like this cock," Lizzy laughed. Slapping the latex monster on Crystal's pussy lips, she giggled when Crystal closed her eyes and moaned. "If you liked Nick's massive cock, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one."

Crystal's eyes opened wide when Lizzy slapped the dildo against her swollen clit. The pain radiated instantly to her brain and for a moment she thought she might pass out. But the pain cleared and she looked at the massive dildo Lizzy held in her hand. She had seen this type of action in some of the videos and knew she was now going feel how it felt to take such a thick cock in her pussy.

She moaned when Lizzy touched her pussy with the tip of the dildo. "Fuck me mistress," came floating from her lips.

Lizzy rubbed the tip over Crystal's furrow, loving the way the slave moaned. "You need to get it ready for your cunt bitch. Spit on it and get it nice and wet for that hot snatch of yours," she smirked pressing it against Crystal's mouth.

Crystal spit and then opened her mouth to receive the wide latex cock head. She wondered for a moment if it would fit but knew Lizzy didn't care. Crystal gagged a little when Lizzy pushed it deeper into her mouth but she had no choice but to take as much of the latex cock as could handle. She made gurgling sounds when it blocked her airway and then panted hard when Lizzy pulled it out. Her eyes were wide, staring at the dildo, watching it until it pressed again against her lips. Lizzy pressed the cock deep into her mouth a few more times and each time she came up gasping for air, staring at the blonde. She thought she was done but Lizzy continued to keep a steady cadence, fucking her mouth with the dildo until the fake cock was dripping with her drool.

"Now get the other end just as juicy," Lizzy smirked, switching ends on her and pressing it against her lips.

Crystal eagerly complied, accepting the opposite end of the cock into her mouth while Lizzy fucked her mouth. With each thrust, Crystal heard the cackling of Skye and Lizzy, telling her she was a good fucking slut. After being mouth fucked, Lizzy pulled the dildo out, surveying it and then emitting a satisfied smile that her saliva sufficiently covered the other end of the thick cock. She was panting as she watched Lizzy, suck on the end of the cock.

"Mmmmm baby you're going to love this," she said pushing the thick head against her vaginal opening until the muscles spread, allowing the thick latex cock to slide inside her heated channel.

Crystal moaned. The more she was around Nick and the women, the more she found herself letting go of some of her insecurities regarding sex. The cock was bigger and thicker than Nick's and she wondered if she could take all of it. With each inch the monster cock penetrated her canal, the more she moaned out her pleasure. A vision of some porno videos with such a toy being used bounced around in her head. She had always wondered how those women in the videos felt when they played with dildos much larger than a man's normal size. Now she knew. She was panting hard and threw a quick glance at Nick to see if he was watching. But with Skye beginning to bounce harder on his lap, he seemed indifferent to her being fucked by a monster dildo. He was too busy, squeezing Skye's tits and pinching her nipples.

Lizzy pushed the large dildo deep into Crystal's pussy and didn't put the other end in her pussy right away. Instead she began fucking Crystal's pussy, watching the redhead's eyes close and open while soft moans continued to escape her mouth. "You like this big fucking cock stuffed up your hot cunt, don't you baby."

Crystal nodded and gasped, "yessssss ... mistress."

Lizzy smiled at the redhead, pushing the toy deep into Crystal's cunt and then moving closer and rubbing the opposite end on her clit. She too was feeling the effects of hot desire as she cradled Crystal's left thigh in her arms. The position caused the redhead's hips to turn slightly while Lizzy inched forward until the dildo filled her hot cauldron. Looking down at only a small portion exposed between them, she giggled and placed her hands behind her on the granite top to support her weight.

She began to rotate her hips, fucking the fake cock. "Doesn't that feel good slut," she panted. "Fuck me slut. Use those lovely hips of yours to fuck your mistress." Lizzy moaned, closing her eyes, letting the feel of the large cock embedded in her pussy overtake her senses.

Crystal groaned, hearing Lizzy's words. If only she could use her hands instead of lying flat on the granite table, arms over her head and restrained with the cuffs. Lifting her hips, she felt Lizzy pushing forward, sending the dildo deep into her pussy. "Ohhhh ... godddd ... yessss ... mistress," she grunted, feeling the orgasmic urge that was cut short a few times reclaim her body. "Please mistress ... uncuff me ... let me touch you," came the impassioned plea.

There was no response from Lizzy. Her eyes remained closed, soaking in the sensations of the dildo filling her pussy. She would let the redhead free at some point but right now the sensations washing over her was too good to ignore. Her breathing was rough but even, each breath, like a long-distance runner who paces their breathing for the long run. But the sound of Skye's loud mumbling brought her back to reality.

Skye bouncing more heatedly on Nick's cock while watching Lizzy and Crystal was reaching a pleasurable pinnacle. Her pussy quivered with each tight squeeze conveyed to Nick's veiny cock. His constant attention to her sensitive nipples, twisting and tweaking them while her fingers diddled her clit was taking its toll. Leaning back on his strong broad chest, she huffed for each breath as she began tumbling into the erotic abyss. She gave up the battle of self-control as she bounced wildly on his hard muscle.