The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ... are you going to let me cum? I am so close baby," he whispered hoarsely between heavy panting breaths

Skye ignored his plea and held his massive cock upright, slathering it with her drool as she continued to only kiss and lick it. When she arrived at the tip, instead of just licking and kissing, she took more of his cockhead between her lips, feeling his cock jerk and a loud growl slipped from his lips. He was getting closer so she pulled her lips off his cockhead, smiling at the glistening shaft as it jerked on its own accord. Turning her attention to Crystal, she chuckled, seeing the redhead staring at Nick's bobbing cock just like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Would you like a taste bitch," she asked in a teasing tone.

Crystal was beginning to think she was never going to be asked. Looking at Skye and then at the polished piece of meat being held steady by Skye, she felt a licentious shudder course through her. She wanted to taste it, suck it, and feel it sliding into her mouth. And yes, she wanted to feel it buried deep inside her pussy. Shifting her look to Nick and then to Lizzy, she saw their grins and knew Skye wasn't teasing her. "Yes, I want to have a taste," she panted in a whispered, barely audible tone. She never took her eyes off Nick's cock, waiting for Skye to give her the go-ahead.

Skye scoffed and chuckled. "Is that the way you answer cunt."

Crystal thought for a quick moment, licking her dry lips and responded, "Mistress may I have a taste of his gorgeous cock? I really want to feel it on my lips."

Skye looked at Lizzy, smiling at the blonde before returning her attention to Crystal. "Crawl here bitch and be quick about it."

Crystal turned her gaze to Nick's thick cock. It looked so delicious and with a bit of effort, began to crawl on her knees toward her reward. In a hesitant tone Crystal whispered, "Mistress ... would you uncuff me?"

Skye grabbed the dangling leash, pulling and almost making Crystal lose her balance. With a malicious tone, she answered Crystal. "I don't think so just yet slut. Let's see how you do with those sweet lips. If I like what I see then maybe we can let you out of those cuffs." Skye knew all too well that Crystal was being set up to fail by her and Lizzy. The cuffs would remain in place for a while longer.

Disappointed at Skye's answer, Crystal wasn't about to argue with these women. They were in total control and she didn't want to upset them to the point where they wouldn't allow her the pleasure of teasing Nick's cock. Settling between his thighs, she bent her head toward the long shaft, anxious to feel the wetness of his shaft on her lips.

Grabbing Crystal's red hair, Skye tugged hard and stared directly into her eyes, giving her a strict directive. "You are not allowed to take his cock into your mouth. You are only allowed to kiss and lick it. Is that clear?"

Crystal's lips were so close to the bobbing shaft but she was being held back. "Yes mistress. I understand," she whispered, eyeing the juicy cock mere inches from her lips. Skye released her hair and her mouth made contact with the side of his cock. "Mmmmm ... yessss," she moaned huskily, flicking her tongue over the drool left by Skye. A sudden erotic urge tore through her like a lightning bolt and she felt a trickle of pussy juices sliding down her inner thigh.

Skye joined Crystal, kissing and licking Nick's slick pole from the base to the tip. Crystal worked her lips up and down his meat, wishing she could use her hands to stimulate the long fuck stick. But with only her mouth to use, she carefully slid her lips from his balls to the tip, careful not to engulf the head of his cock. It was tempting to open her mouth and take his cockhead each time she reached the thick crown. Even though she wanted desperately to feel his tool pulsating in her mouth, she held back.

"Take care of his cock and I'll keep him distracted," Lizzy called out to the two women who continued to tease his aching cock with only their lips and tongues. She laughed as she came around from the back of the sofa and then climbed onto the soft cushions next to Nick. The lust in his eyes made her smile, knowing that soon he would be unable to control his own orgasm. Just before she kissed him deeply, she whispered, "We know how to take care you honey." Then, not giving him a chance to reply, her lips met his with zeal and hunger as her tongue attacked, flicking against his sealed lips until his mouth opened, allowing it to slither inside to explore.

The women heard Lizzy's encouraging words seeing her climb onto the sofa, kissing him passionately while her fingernails resumed raking up and down his strong chest. Skye and Crystal continued to feverishly tease Nick's shaft with their lips and tongues, making repeated journeys up and down the sides of his glistening cock. Their lips were synchronized, sliding along the veiny skin and then meeting at the tip. When Skye sucked half of his engorged crown into her mouth, Crystal took the hint, taking her half between her lips, careful not to take any more. A shiver ran through the redhead when her lips met Skye's lips at the center of his muscle.

With Crystal unable to hold Nick's cock, Skye held his cock firmly in her hand, watching Crystal lick at the bulging head. "That's it, slut. You're learning very quickly how to tease his cock without gulping it down your throat," she whispered between raspy breaths. Then her lips claimed her side of his cock, sucking on the head before sliding seductively down the slimy precum coated muscle.

Crystal was proud of herself. Sucking cock with Charles was never this much fun. Once he got hard, she would tease his cock but only for a short time before she was pushed away so he could plunge his cock into her pussy. But Nick was totally different. She had the impression he could last a long time and not shoot his load. Her breathing quickened and she felt more tingling in her pussy as she and Skye worshiped his cock with their lips and tongues. When Skye offered her lips to her for a deep kiss just above the tip of his cock, she eagerly accepted it. Their lips meshed together as if this was old hat between them. And when her tongue came out seeking her mouth, Crystal was only too happy to suck on it before ending the kiss and returning to Nick's magnificent shaft. This was so much fun, sucking a big cock and having a beautiful woman passionately kissing her. And while she thoroughly enjoyed kissing and sucking his cock and trading heated kisses with Skye, what she really wanted was to feel his cock buried deep inside her.

After deep kisses with Lizzy, Nick watched the two women adore his cock while Lizzy kissed his neck and brushed her fingernails over his chest. If he could, he would have loved to grab their hair and force his cock down their throats. But with his wrists cuffed behind his head, there was nothing he could do but feel his climax building. Each kiss, each tongue lick, each small sucking, and each nibbling on his cockhead made his cock jerk harder from their sensual treatment. And with Lizzy kissing him wantonly, he was given only a few seconds to catch his breath before her tantalizing tongue slid back into his mouth. Not many women had such a gift and he loved how her well-endowed tongue flicked deep in his mouth. Every stab that teased his throat brought back memories of their previous encounters where she used that gifted tongue not only in his mouth but also on his ass. Was she going to ream his ass today? Right now, he didn't care what they planned because the women kneeling between his legs, kissing and stroking his cock, were wreaking havoc with his self-control.

The familiar sensations were building in his muscle, feeling it jerk on its own as they continued to tease the monster. It had been a long session watching Skye and Lizzy play with Crystal earlier with his cock, so to speak, out of commission. His cock reacted naturally to the erotic scene of two women attacking another one. When they were done, he thought he would be free to play but his two friends surprised him by making him their prisoner too. Now all he could do was hope he could hold off exploding his pent-up desire. But something told him he may not get the reprieve from their lips that he hoped for.

Skye pulled back a few inches and watched Crystal enjoy Nick's cock while she held it steady for her. She whispered heatedly to Crystal. "Bitch, you're such a good cock sucking cunt. Now just suck on the head and nothing more." For a minute, she watched Crystal enjoying herself before she rejoined their captive to suck on the tip of Nick's cock. Taking a sideways glance at Crystal, she smirked. Their beautiful redheaded captive was in for a surprise.

Crystal was lost and panting with lust while her lips moved up and down the stiff shaft. When she reached the purplish crown, Skye's lips were waiting for her. They traded quick ardent kisses, tongues swirling against one another, just above the jerking cock. When the kiss ended, she watched Skye suck on the tip of the crown and waited for her turn. When it came, she, with much anticipation, kissed the rounded top and then opened her lips, feeling a strong shiver course through her as her tongue flicked at his pee hole.

She knew she shouldn't like this but she was like an addict, reminding her of how she liked watching the videos alone in her bedroom. Every time she watched one, she'd tease her clit until she exploded and then she'd argue with herself about her self-control. But the lure of the sex and how it made her feel was overpowering. She knew, even though it made her feel dirty, she couldn't stop herself from watching a porn video the next time the urge overtook her.

She tasted his salty precum as she flicked her lips around the top, wanting to taste more. When Skye's fingers grabbed her head, moving her lips off the engorged head, she gasped, taking a deep breath. Sliding her lips down the side of the wet tube, she watched Skye take her turn sucking him. It wouldn't do her any good to force Skye's mouth away from the engorged head so she glided her tongue along the slimy skin until she was face to face with his ball sac. Moaning, she flicked her tongue at the swaying cum heavy balls before sucking one into her mouth. The nut, full of cream excited her, and the image of his cream splashing over the lips and face sent a tremor through her. She was on fire with lust, groaning as she found the other cum-filled nut, sucking it into her mouth while she waited for Skye to finish her turn at the top of his cock.

While the women were making Nick's cock dance, Lizzy wasn't giving him any reprieve from her searching tongue. She would love to uncuff him and feel his hands all over her body but that was not part of the game plan she made with Skye. Her fingernails scrapped over his chest and abdomen, resisting the urge to reach out and grab his cock. As the game continued, she felt his body begin to jerk with each fingernail scraping on his muscular chest. He was drawing close to ejaculating and she felt her own lust growing when she pulled her lips away from his, breathing hard. Grabbing his throat, she licked at his chin and then at his lips. They were in the home stretch and she whispered in a husky voice. "Are you going to cum for us baby." Again, not waiting for an answer, which she knew, she plastered her lips against his, thrusting her tongue between his lips with vigor. He was ready to explode and she was not going to give him time to call off the dogs.

Skye knew it was time too. Holding his cock firmly in her hand, she felt the tremors inside making it throb and jerk on its own. Sucking on the purplish crown, she tasted more of his precum forcing its way from his cum-full balls. Everything was working according to their plan and when she pulled her head back, she gave the unsuspecting Crystal a devilish smile. "Come on baby ... give him a sucking like he's never had before."

Crystal gave Skye a huge grin. Finally, she was going to get to feel his cock sliding deep into her mouth. When her lips opened just above his cock, she felt Skye's hand push her head down onto his thick sword. It felt wonderful filling her mouth, sliding deeper until it rested at the edge of her throat. Trying to pull her head back, she found it impossible with Skye's hand holding it firmly in place. Then she felt a sting on her ass cheeks, realizing that Skye was holding the leash so she couldn't back off his cock. Her breathing became more difficult with the airway cut off and she made gurgling, coughing sounds as the head tried to slip into the narrow passageway. Just when she thought she would suffocate; she felt the pressure ease on her neck.

Nick was on pins and needles. Lizzy's tongue was buried deep in his mouth and the only relief he got was when it retreated to allow him to catch a breath of air. Her lips barely left his and when he tried to talk, she closed his lips with hers, sending her flickering tongue back into his mouth. While he always enjoyed her talented tongue, the work of the two women on his excited shaft had him on edge. The more they teased his cock, the more his hips rotated, readying for the inevitable release. Hearing Skye's demand that Crystal was to suck his cock like never before sent shivers through him. He was nearing the point of no return and when he felt Crystal's mouth sinking onto his cock, he couldn't control the throbbing in his shaft. "Ohhhhh fuckkk," he managed to utter with Lizzy's mouth still plastered against his.

Crystal heard Nick's agonized groan and tried to pull back but Skye was pulling hard on the leash. She felt his cock throbbing and tasted the salty cum spurt into her mouth. Then another shot of cream filled her mouth and when she pulled back, she found no resistance. Feeling the sticky cream coating her mouth, she saw his cock shoot a few more salvos toward her face. Her breathing was ragged as she watched his cock twitch and more cum escaping his cock. Licking at the cream on her lips, her eyes were transfixed on the cream oozing down the veiny wall like a small river overflowing its banks. She was gasping hard when she felt her head being yanked hard backward.

"You bitch!," screamed Skye. "I told you to suck his cock ... not to make him cum!" Yanking harder on the leash, she pulled Crystal's head away from Nick's wet cock, giving the redhead a deep hard stare. "You're going to have to pay for this cunt. You ruined a good cum for Lizzy and me."

"I ... ahhhh ... I'm sorry mistress ... I ... ahhhh ... didn't mean to do it," Crystal managed to say hesitantly just before Skye grabbed her throat, anger ringing in her voice.

"You little cunt. You think just because I tell you to suck his cock, you think you can let him cum in your nasty mouth." Grabbing her cheeks and squeezing hard, she pushed her head close to Nick's cock, angrily screaming, "You've made such a fucking mess cunt. Now get down there and clean up your stupid mistake."

Lizzy and Nick looked on with awe, seeing Skye in full dominate form, taking control of Crystal's discipline. They smiled at the redhead who was gulping hard while flicking her tongue at Nick's still hard cock. They knew it was all a game but Crystal wasn't so sure.

Crystal was surprised by Skye's outburst. Didn't she tell her to suck his hard cock. And now she was being forced to lick the cream that erupted from his cock. Some of the frothy substance slipped from her mouth, seeing it pool and slide down his dick. It was hard to swallow with Skye's fingers squeezing her throat muscles but she did her best to lick the white creamy substance coating his cock. Along with holding her head with the leash, Crystal felt Skye's hand pushing her face into the gooey mess that pooled at the base of his cock. Try as she might to lick it up, it seemed Skye intended to smear it all over her face.

Skye let out a maniacal chuckle, pulling Crystal's head away from Nick's cock. "You're not doing a good enough job bitch. Look at that. Now you have it smeared all over your face."

Glancing at Lizzy and then at Nick, she sneered, "And you ... you poor bastard. No one told you to cum in our bitch's mouth. Can't handle a little sucking from this bitch, can you?"

"I couldn't help myself," he managed to say as his breathing calmed a bit.

Lizzy who until now was enjoying the banter, spoke. "Well I think you and miss creamy face should work together to get cleaned up. Bring the bitch up here for mister I can't hold off cumming to help clean her up."

Skye forced Crystal to her feet. "Straddle his hips bitch and let your partner who can't control his cumming clean you up."

Crystal struggled to stand, unsure what was going on. She was being manipulated and though she wanted to yell at them, she remained silent as Skye pushed her onto to Nick's lap. Crystal's eyes met his and both had some uncertainty of what the women planned. She settled onto his lap, feeling his semi-erect cock rubbing against her pussy. She squirmed on his lap when Skye grabbed Nick's half-hard cock and rubbed it over her enflamed clit.

"Come on bitch, take his cock in your nasty cunt. That's what you wanted whore! You want this nasty big fucking cock in that nasty cunt of yours," Skye demanded, continuing to rub the tip of his cock on her pussy lips.

Crystal shifted her hips and felt his still semi-hard cock slide into her wet opening. "Ohhhhhh," she groaned feeling it slide deeper into her while she stared deep into Nick's eyes. Was it the women's intent to have her orgasm on his cock and then discipline her for that? Crystal felt Skye's hand on her head, pushing it toward Nick's face as her hips wiggled a little, getting comfortable on his deeply embedded cock.

Lizzy's hand joined Skye's in Crystal's flaming red hair, mocking them while pushing her creamy face toward Nick. "Come on lovers. Show us how you clean each other. Show us how you two kittens lick each other." The women laughed lewdly when the couple's tongues slid from within to taste the rich cream.

Nick knew it was all a game and he also knew that at some time in the future he would get his revenge on them. But for now, he watched Crystal's face being forced closer to his, readying himself for the taste of his own creamy cum. With his hands still in cuffs and behind his head, all he could do was wait for her two handlers to force her face closer.

Lizzy grabbed Crystal's cuffs and pulled them over Nick's head. "Now that's the way two lovers should be," she cackled seeing Crystal's lips meet Nick's lips. "Go on lovers have some fun." Pulling Crystal's head away for a moment, she stared hard into her eyes. "And bitch, you'd better get him nice and hard for us and you'd better not cum, or else!"

Lizzy let out a loud chuckle. "Maybe the lovers need a bit of incentive to clean themselves." Grabbing the leash, she wound it around Nick's neck and then around Crystal's neck. Pushing Crystal's head closer to Nick's head, she made another trip around their necks and then held it tight. "Go on now lovers. Show us how you clean yourselves like a good little submissive."

Crystal shuddered at the demand. Nick's cock was quietly nestled in her pussy and she knew it was only a matter of time before it hardened again. If he got hard and began to pump his meat in her oversexed pussy, she doubted she could hold off her own orgasm. Teasing his cock and then sucking it until it erupted only made her pussy more vulnerable to exploding.

Their heads were mere inches apart and with the leash holding them in place, the women didn't have to force their lips together. She was more than willing to lock lips with him while their eyes locked on each other. Their tongues flicked against the ridges of the other's lips in a light and warm passionate kiss.