The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal enjoyed the kiss, plunging her tongue into Nick's receptive mouth, wiggling her hips and squeezing his semi-soft cock. Shivers ran up and down her spine from the intense kisses they shared and the cock, that would soon be hard and aching inside her hot pussy. Moaning into Nick's mouth to express her sexual pleasure, Crystal pressed her lips tighter against his mouth. Suddenly a hand grabbed a handful of hair, breaking the passionate seal, causing her to gulp and yelp with pain. She stared into Nick's eyes as Lizzy yanked her head away from him.

Lizzy was grinning as she addressed Nick. "You can save the smooching for later Nick. You made the mess and now you have to clean it up. Show us how you can clean your lover's face with your fantastic tongue."

Nick gave Lizzy an aggravated glance before turning to gaze at Crystal's face. This was just a game to let Crystal know who was in control and for the moment it was not him. He saw Lizzy's arm push Crystal's head back toward him and when it was within reach of his tongue, he concentrated on licking the salty creamy confection from her cheeks and chin. The women's chuckles echoed in his ears as he went about cleaning the creamy deposit he left on Crystal's face. They were enjoying their control over him but that was ok today. Their time would come when he was in control and he promised himself he would not be so lenient. Finishing licking off the remaining cream, they released Crystal's hair and her lips again made contact with his. The renewed kiss was just as passionate and he wondered what the two vixens had in mind for their play toy.

Crystal enjoyed the attention she received from Nick's tongue and the kiss afterwards almost seemed like a reward. As the kiss deepened, her hips swayed back and forth, feeling life come back to his gorgeous cock. The muscles in her pussy knew what to do with a buried cock within their walls and soon she knew it would hard and completely filling her tight hole. The kiss broke for a few seconds, their eyes conveying yearning for more and then their lips met, crushing against one another with more need. Grinding her breasts against him, her lips slipped off his and kissed his cheek as it made its way to his ear. His cock was responding inside her and with a deep heavy breath, she whispered, "Ohhhh god baby I love the feel of your cock in my hot pussy."

Nick felt as though he was her captive too. Her hot breath and the constant squeezing by her pussy caused more blood to flow into his manhood. He planned on enjoying Crystal's tight pussy because he knew that at any moment the women might disrupt their passion and pull the gorgeous redhead off his growing member. For now, he enjoyed the soft kisses on his earlobe and the rocking of her hips on his cock. When her tongue licked its way back to his lips, he gladly accepted the flickering muscle when it speared his mouth. A soft moan escaped his lips and he knew it was a signal to the duo that he was expressing his hunger. The kiss was powerful, full of yearning for more and his mouth sucked on her tongue while his cock began to grow harder from her hypnotic hip dance.

Skye and Lizzy watched the duo, smirking at each other. They were not done playing their games with Crystal, not by a long shot. Skye picked up a flogger, waving the leather talons over Crystal's back while Lizzy ran her sharp fingernails over her back and sides. Watching Crystal's hips slide back and forth on Nick's growing cock, Lizzy felt anxious to stick her tongue into Crystal's wet snatch and feel her dance on its length. While Lizzy daydreamed of tongue fucking Crystal, Skye began a slow rhythmic cadence with the leather strips, striking Crystal's back as she rode Nick's cock. Crystal's moans were growing more insistent and they looked at each other, content to let her feel Nick's cock grow inside her pussy a little while longer. But they both knew that she would be denied the pleasure of finishing what she started, at least for the time being.

Lizzy scraped her sharp fingernails over Crystal's back, seeing red streaks appear and loud moans coming from Crystal. Skye snickered at Crystal's moans and then began hitting Crystal's back a bit harder while Lizzy grabbed the flaming red hair, pulling her once more away from Nick's lips. Unwinding the leash from their necks allowed Crystal to pull back a little for Nick. Lizzy's fingers quickly grabbed a taut nipple and when she twisted and pulled on it, she coldheartedly spoke, "You like getting hit and feeling pain, don't you bitch?"

Crystal looked sideways, into Lizzy's blazing eyes, panting harder as her climax gathered momentum. She still felt this was all wrong, but there was a strange magnetism pulling her into their kinky world. Gasping for a breath of air, she managed to pant, "Yes mistress."

Suddenly she saw Lizzy's face looming toward her and then her lips and tongue attacked hers as she let out a painful groan from the strike of the leather strips. She drowned in Lizzy's passionate kiss, sucking on the blonde's long tongue until Lizzy pulled it out. When Lizzy released her lips, she felt another hand grab her hair and tug hard, pulling her head further away from Nick's lips. Lizzy pulled her cuffed wrists from behind Nick's head and Crystal's hips stopped rotating, helpless to do anything while she watched Lizzy give Nick a hungry kiss.

Skye held the red head's hair tightly in her hand while the other hand administered blow after blow on her back. "You love this cunt. Tell me you want it harder ... tell me how much you love having me give you pain."

Puffing for a breath of air, she let out another painful groan. "Yes mistress ... I love pain ... please mistress may I have more?"

"Skye laughed loudly. "Just remember whore, you asked for this." The next few blows were hard and each one brought an agonized painful sound from Crystal's lips.

Crystal endured Skye's punishment, placing her cuffed hands on Nick's muscular chest watching Lizzy zealously kiss Nick. The sight of them kissing was like watching a close-up porn video and when Lizzy turned her attentions back to her, kissing her hard on the lips and pinching her nipples, it only added more fuel to her oversexed pussy.

Her hips restarted, grinding harder on his now hardened cock. The hard muscle felt so good nestled inside her slick tunnel and when her muscles squeezed it, she let out a moan, feeling her desire quickly escalate. She was amazed his cock could respond so soon after cumming but then again, he surprised her with almost everything he did. Pushing slightly on his chest, and steadily panting, she again, rotated her hips suggestively, thoroughly enjoying his cock. Her pussy began to quiver around his shaft and she remembered the warning from the women not to climax. But she was arriving quickly at the gate, that once opened, would allow her to enter into the dream world of lust and there would be no turning back. Or so she thought.

Nick was helpless to stop the onslaught of Lizzy's lips and Crystal's urgent squeezing and pumping on his cock. He was breathing harder, unable to fully enjoy touching Crystal like he wanted; to touch and caress her body while she rode his cock. The women had let him join their fun but only as a bound object to be used for their pleasure. Now his cock was being well manipulated by Crystal's cunt squeezing it hard as she slid up and down the slick pole. Unable to do more, he was regulated to watching Skye give Crystal a beating with the flogger while Lizzy kissed and caressed her nipples before returning her lips to his. He wished his hands were free to jump headfirst into the action but he knew that would not happen for a while.

Skye relinquished Crystal's hair to Lizzy giving her more freedom to move around and hit the redhead in other areas. She worked over her back until a crimson color appeared on her skin, enjoying the constant moaning of the redhead. "You love getting hit don't you bitch." The only response was a loud moan into Lizzy's mouth. "I bet you didn't think it would feel this good when you watched your dirty porn videos in your bedroom!"

The comment to her slutty actions in her own bedroom, reminded her that Nick had told them everything about her. Was nothing sacred with these people? She doubted it as the kiss with Lizzy broke and Crystal gasped for breath from Lizzy's tongue attacking her mouth and throat. She was panting hard while she stared at Nick and then moaned, "Huh ... No mistress ..." When the leather tips hit her back again, she gurgled and moaned, "thank you mistress."

Skye smiled at Lizzy. "Looks like our slutty bitch is enjoying my beating."

Lizzy laughed and slapped Crystal's cheek hard. "yeah, I think our porn voyeur likes the real thing."

It was time for more action and Skye knew exactly what needed to be done. Moving behind Crystal's body and seeing her hips still rocking on Nick's cock, she took the handle of the flogger and rubbed it on her cheek. "Open your slutty mouth," she growled with authority in her ear.

Crystal obeyed the demand, opening her lips and then moaning when Skye pushed the butt end of the flogger between her lips. She felt the ball on the butt end of the flogger slide deeper into her mouth.

"That's a good little slutty whore. Suck on it," Lizzy added, slapping one breast and then the other and hearing her painful moan.

Skye pushed the end of the flogger deeper until it filled her mouth and then began to slowly fuck her mouth. "I love the way you suck on it ... you fucking whore ..."

Her back burned from the lashings and her nipples hurt from being twisted, pulled, and slapped. The pain emanating from her breasts seared in her brain. Why did the pain make her want more? And the cock, embedded in her pussy was pushing Crystal closer to opening the gate that would cause her lose all sense of reality. Nick's sturdy cock was rock hard and with Skye fucking her mouth with the flogger handle, she was fast losing control. Lizzy was smiling at her while caressing her nipples with care and then twisting them hard, causing her to cry out. Her eyes connected with poor Nick who could only watch the show while his cock is being used as a live dildo. She was panting hard when the handle was removed and turned sideways. She knew, without being told to open her mouth to bite down on the leathery handle.

"Look at that. Our fucking slut knows what to do," Skye loudly laughed.

Lizzy slapped her tits once more and then grabbed her throat, squeezing it and almost cutting off the airway. "Let's see if our submissive cunt can take a little more." Staring deep into Crystal's eyes, she spit on her mouth and then asked, "You didn't cum, did you bitch?"

Crystal looked at Lizzy's suspicious eyes. She had a minor orgasm a few minutes back but so far was able to control the earthquake building inside her. A few more minutes of this action would surely expose her inability to hold back the trembling inside her. Like an earthquake, the seismic gauge was building inside her and soon nothing would stop the inevitable eruption. Panting hard, she uttered in a barely audible tone, "No ... no mistress ... I didn't." It didn't matter if they believed her or not. She knew they would use her in any way they desired.

Skye smirked, sidling up against Crystal's back, pressing her hard nipples into her skin while her lips kissed her earlobe. Sliding her arms around her, Skye grabbed each breast, her fingers feeling each hard nub. Her voice was husky and full of lust as she bit Crystal's earlobe and twisted each nipple until she heard Crystal unmistakable painful moan. "That's a good girl," she chuckled and then added, "mmmmm I love your breasts baby. I could kiss and play with them all day. They are so nice and firm and your nipples (pinching them) ... they are so nice and hard." Crystal's loud moan from behind the leathery handle stuffed in her mouth filled the room.

Lizzy lowered her head and kissed each breast that Skye held in her hands. When she bit into the hard nipple, she chuckled at Crystal's constant groans. Glancing down at Crystal's pussy that entertained Nick's hard shaft, she saw it rocking back and forth. There was no doubt Crystal was ready to explode. Taking a nipple in her mouth and feeling its rough texture, she bit down on it again, hearing Crystal's mournful sound. Then while taking the other luscious nipple into her mouth, her hand slid southward to the junction of her thighs. Biting on the nipple and touching her drenched pussy lips, Lizzy smirked feeling Crystal's body shudder and shake. It wouldn't take too much teasing to set off her explosion.

Skye grabbed the flogger handle and pulled it from her mouth. Grabbing her throat with one hand, she rubbed the fingers of her other hand over her lips. "Suck on my fingers bitch," she demanded, smiling when Crystal's mouth obediently opened. Pushing her fingers into Crystal's mouth, she ground her hard nipples into Crystal's back. Breathing heavily into her ear, Skye whispered as she began to fuck her mouth with her fingers. "You're such a good slut. Aren't you glad you're not at home using your own fingers?"

Crystal felt the dark-haired woman's fingers toying with her tits, holding them for Lizzy's lips and long tongue. She thought of those lonely nights when she would watch a video, cuss at Charles because he wasn't home and then use her fingers or toys to bring about her orgasm. She also pinched her nipples but it was nothing compared to what these women were giving her. Along with Nick, they were opening doors for her but there was still something holding her back.

It was not in her upbringing to be with women but she found it fascinating to have them treat her like the women in the videos. Was she wrong about this lifestyle? Whatever the answer, the sensations zooming through her body were taking over. When Lizzy's fingers slid against her soaked pussy and touched her engorged clit, she knew the earthquake was at hand.

Each word was measured and haltingly slow to come out. "Yes ... mistress ... I ... love what you ... are doing to me (loud moan) ... and my body." She was fighting the urge to explode but it was impossible. When Skye removed her fingers from her mouth, she breathlessly threw her head back against Skye's shoulder she pleaded, "Mistress ... ohhhhhh goddddd ... mistress ... may I cum.?" The quaking inside her had built and the cock inside her throbbing pussy was not helping curb her desire to cum.

Lizzy's fingers fiddled with Crystal's slick pearl, knowing it was too late for Crystal to stop the orgasmic explosion. "NO ... we told you not to cum bitch. Don't cum or you will pay the consequences."

Crystal's mind was a ball of confusion and though she tried to hold back, it was way too late. Squeezing the thick cock inside her didn't help. Her muscles throbbed with every movement of his cock against the velvety walls. Every little movement only exacerbated the need to find relief.

"I ... agggghhhhh ... I ... ooowwww ... I can't stop it mistress," she wailed as she closed her eyes. Her heavy breathing was ragged and haunting as her body gave into her flaming animalistic desires, losing all sense of time and space. Her facial features grimaced and her body quivered and shook, unable to stop from giving into the pleasure of her kinky sexual yearning.

Suddenly without warning, she found herself being ripped off the tall sturdy pole and thrown to the floor. She was still in the throes of her climax, her vaginal muscles squeezing at the empty canal and each breath ragged. Looking up from the floor at Lizzy who was giving her a demented glare, her words were almost incoherent. "Wha ... What the fuckkkkkk ..."

Nick winced with pain when Lizzy unceremoniously pulled Crystal off his cock. The thick shaft, slick with her juices, waved in the air before angling toward his hip. It was very clear the women waited for Crystal to begin orgasming before she was pulled off his hard shaft. He stared at the redhead, panting hard and looking dismayed. Shifting his eyes from her to her playmates, he wondered what the fuck were they up to.

Skye's soft sensual smile caught his gaze as she quickly grabbed his cock. "Ahhhh baby, she hurt your cock. Let me take care of your hurting cock baby," she cooed in a mocking tone. While Skye began to lick at the cream left by Crystal's pussy, she heard Lizzy tormenting Crystal.

Lizzy screamed at Crystal in a very harsh tone. "You were to told not to cum BITCH! But what do you do? You get carried away and enjoy his wonderful cock and then rather than controlling your fucking desires you disobey a direct order!" Lizzy pulled on the leash; her nostrils flared with each word.

Grabbing a handful of red hair, Lizzy yanked hard. "Get on your knees you worthless slut." When Crystal complied, she pushed her head down to the plush carpet, adding, "You think this is just all fun and games. You need to be punished, don't you whore?"

The side of Crystal's head, lying on the plush carpet, made it difficult to desperately look at Lizzy. The blonde, staring hard down at her, with her hands on her hips, displayed a scowl. "Please don't punish me ... I didn't mean to cum ... Mistress pleaseeee have mercy."

"MERCY, you want MERCY? You didn't think of that when you were enjoying Nick's big fuck stick did you?"

"Mistress ... I'm sorry ... I ... I won't do it again." Crystal felt tears welling in her eyes. It was too late to get out of any punishment she had in mind. She knew she was wrong to cum but she couldn't help herself. Didn't they goad her into climaxing by teasing her nipples and clit? There was no way she could convince them that she would have not cum if it hadn't been for them teasing her. She realized the trio were intent on torturing her until they were done having their fun. But isn't this what she saw in the videos? Women being punished even though they didn't do anything seriously wrong.

"I know you won't do it again bitch," Lizzy stated as she dropped the leash and picked up a paddle. "Get your fucking ass up in the air cunt and be quick about it."

Lifting her ass and closing her eyes, Crystal waited for the swat that was about to caress her ass cheeks. When the leather covered board met her soft ass cheeks, the pain seared her brain and she jerked, letting out an anguished moan. How many swats she going to receive was unknown? But one thing she knew, it was going to be painful.

Lizzy smiled at Crystal's cute ass cheeks and then gave Skye and Nick a sideways glance and a wink. Skye responded with a smile and went about licking and sucking Nick's cock. Nick's return look was unreadable as he quickly shifted his gaze to Crystal, kneeling dutiful on the plush carpet, waiting for her punishment.

Nick was satisfied with Crystal's journey so far into his kinky world. She was becoming obedient and with each situation, she seemed to be more comfortable in her role as a submissive. When the paddle struck Crystal's ass again, he smiled when another mournful cry escaped Crystal's lips. Turning his attention to Skye, he chuckled, "you're such a good cocksucker baby. Why don't you uncuff me and let me show you just how well I can fuck your hot pussy."

Skye's eyes angled upward as she sucked on the purplish crown. She knew just how well he fucked and the thought of his big stick plunging into her wet pussy, sent shivers up and down her spine. Letting the bulging head pop out of her mouth, she gave him a mesmerizing look, showering him with her tongue flicking around the head. "I'll think about it big boy."

The sound of another loud moan from Crystal made Skye chuckle. She glanced at Crystal's reddening ass cheeks and then stood, straddling his hips, rubbing her wet channel over the length of his cock. Sliding her slick pussy lips up and down his cock, she let out a moan of her own and offered him one of her nipples. "Suck on it and if you do a good job, maybe I'll free you."