The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim returned, looked at the two of them and smiled. She can see that all is well. This day is going to work out for everybody.

This time it's John's turn to go potty.

"Ok, what do you think?"

"I like him. He really is cute, too. Those bright green eyes of his are killer."

"Just remember, he's mine!"

"You know I only want men for what they can do in bed. I am chomping at the bit to get at that tool of his, though."

"We'll hang out a little bit before we take him up to the apartment and spring our surprise on him."

"It's a plan."

Their neighborhood, having such a nice view of the city, was a perfect place for John to shoot. Having two gorgeous women to model for him was a bonus. It also turned out that it was a good way for them to get playful with each other.

John was eating it up, not used to having live subjects like this. They would pose and vamp and tease each other, and John would just snap away. He was certain that these were going to turn out beautifully. How could they not. The girls were dripping with sexuality. Their gazes at each other was as suggestive as their poses. They even showed a little tit. Jeri's weren't as large as Kim's, but they were perfect tea cups. Her skin was as silky as Kim's, and a light cocoa. They were both completely unblemished.

Jeri's butt was a veritable work of art. Slightly bigger and higher than Kim's, John was thinking that this was also an ass made to be worshipped. Too bad for her he was taken. Little did he know.

After frolicking in the late Spring sun, they headed to their apartment. It was a very nice two bedroom in an older building. It had character, and the girls furnished it nicely. Both of them were professionals with good salaries, and apparently, good taste. Instead of photographs on the wall like at John's place, they had paintings. Both oil and watercolors were present. He didn't recognize the artists, but he bet that a couple of them would be worth a pretty penny some day. They were good.

They all settled in the living room. John and Kim on the couch, Jeri in an easy chair to their side, turned toward them. Jeri turned on some music. Kim had told her what John listened to, and found a playlist on her streaming app that would appeal to him. Slow blues and bluesy jazz. She liked this as well, and it really set the mood for what was to come next. Kim began to nibble at John's ear, then whispered to him: "Jeri and I want to put on a show for you. Would you like that?"

Jeri could hear John gulp.

"Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"I sure do."

"Well hell yeah!"

"Be patient. We're going to take my lesbian cherry, but you're going to get some of both of us before everything is said and done. I want this to be special for all of us."

Jeri could see some stirring in John's pants, and she chimed in: "We're all going to have a great time today. We've even got toys. This is going to be better than porn. I guarantee it."

"I think I've died and gone to heaven."

"That's the spirit."

Kim opened a drawer on the end table by the couch they were sitting on and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Here's something to help you while we have our fun. Undress at your own leisure, or not. We'll let you know when we want you to join."

Jeri had gone into her bedroom and came out with a box of toys. Dildos, plugs, beads. You name it, she had it. From the looks of it, Jeri was very prepared to fuck another woman. Two of the toys in particular intrigued him. One was a double dong, and the other a strapon. Not just any strapon, but a bayonet type where both women would be penetrated, with the one wearing the strap doing the fucking like a man.

"You see something you like?"

John pointed at the purple bayonet dildo.

"Ahh, that's the double delight. My personal favorite. Both shafts are 7 1/2 inches and thick. Both of us get our cookies off with this one. I actually intended to save this one for when you join us. How do you feel about the beads?"

"I like them."

"Are you willing to have them used on you?"

"Yesss" he hissed.

"This is going to be a very good day."

Jeri was clearly going to top her best friend, but John was a little unsure how she would relate to him. No matter, he was going along for this ride no matter where it went.

"Kim, are you going to be a good girl for me today?"

"Yes"

"Show me some skin. Slowly!"

Jeri knew she would have to slow Kim down. She was already wound up.

Replicating her tease for John, Kim revealed her charms a little at a time. Somehow she had slipped on some very revealing and super sexy lingerie, probably at John's place early that morning. It was red and black and lacy and crotchless. The colors looked great against her olive skin. Kim was dripping with anticipation.

"Come here!"

"Yes maam."

"Mistress!"

"Yes mistress."

Jeri grabbed her by the nape of her neck and gave Kim a deep soul kiss.

"You know I love you, don't you?"

"Yes mistress."

Kim instinctively knew how to play this game.

"What would you like me to do to you today?"

"Make love to me, mistress."

"Make love? No, I'm going to fuck you. Are you ok with that?"

"Do what you wish with me mistress."

"That's what I want to hear."

Jeri reached down and slipped a finger through the opening in Kim's crotch.

"You little whore. You're soaking wet."

"Yes mistress."

"Did I tell you to get wet?"

"I couldn't help myself mistress."

"Well, now you're going to have to make me wet."

"Yes mistress."

"Undress me! Slowly."

John was really starting to get into this role play. He had to wonder if they didn't do a little rehearsing.

Kim unbuttoned Jeri's blouse and nibbled on her perfect flesh.

"Did I tell you to kiss my body?"

"No mistress, but you're so beautiful, I couldn't help myself."

"You know just what to say, don't you slut?"

"I hope so mistress."

"Continue, but no more kissing till I tell you."

Kim continued to disrobe her friend, revealing that she wasn't the only one with sexy undies. Jeri's was more strappy, and leather. Truth be told, there wasn't much to it. Just enough to frame her perfect body. Once all her clothes were off, Jeri was ready to resume the domination.

"Get on your knees in front of me."

"Yes mistress."

"Take a lick of my pussy!"

Kim separated the strap on her crotch and ran her tongue up the crack.

"Open my pussy lips and take a good taste!"

"Yes mistress."

Obedient as ever, Kim stuck her tongue into the hairless cunt.

"How does it taste?"

"Delicious, mistress."

"Would you like me to do that for you."

"Oh yes, please, mistress!"

Things were really heating up now.

"Let John feel your whore cunt."

"Yes mistress."

Kim walked slowly to the couch and presented her pussy to her lover.

"Is she wet John?"

"Very"

"Good"

"Come back here. Sit in the easy chair and open your legs for me."

"Yes mistress."

Kim sat back in the chair and spread her legs wide. Jeri kneeled in front of her and stuck her tongue deep in Kim's snatch. Out came a gasp.

"You taste very good for a cheap whore."

"Thank you mistress."

Jeri was nearing the end of the role play. Kim did taste incredible and she just wanted to fuck her beautiful friend now.

Her tongue snaked in the snatch, lapping at the gathering juice. Her fingers trapped Kim's clit without touching the button yet. "Funny," Kim thought, "John did something just like that."

Jeri stroked up and down the little shaft, making Kim's juices run copiously. Reaching for one of her toys, a vibrator, Jeri set it to medium and laid the tip right on the sensitive button. Kim arched her back involuntarily, squirming, but trying not to pull away.

"Do not cum till I tell you. Understand?"

"Oh no, I mean yes mistress."

"Good girl."

Pulling the vibrator off Kim's clit and sticking it into her now sopping pussy, Jeri set it to high. The buzzing shaft was at her g-spot and making her buck. It was becoming almost impossible not to cum at this point.

"Mistress, please may I cum?" Kim pled.

"Not yet!"

"Oohhh yesss mistress." she whimpered.

Jeri pulled the toy out and replaced it with her face. The tongue scraped her clit, and her fingers, two of them, started pumping her cunt.

"Cum now!"

Kim's back arched severely, her ass coming off the seat as she yowled and came. Jeri lapped at the copious orgasm, savoring every drop of this woman she so loved.

"My turn. Do a good job."

"Yes mistress."

Kim couldn't get between her legs fast enough. No matter what, she was a born giver. A submissive. She wasn't as artistic as Jeri, but she made up for that with enthusiasm.

Kim never knew how good a woman could taste, barring her own juices. Jeri helped her out by just grabbing Kim by the back of her head and using her face to get herself off.

They weren't finished. Out came the double dong, an easy foot and a half. Jeri ordered Kim back onto the chair and put one end of the toy into her. At least six inches in for a good anchor. Then she raised up over Kim and stuck the other end in her cooch. Jeri started rising and falling on her end while Kim raised her ass off the seat to get more into her. They got closer and closer to each other till the toy had disappeared.

By this time John had disrobed and was stroking his lubed up dick. The girls were oblivious for the most part, but when Kim saw what John was doing it set her off again. This time Jeri didn't care. She was in the throes of her own orgasm. John could see her juices running down the shaft every time it reappeared. He had to slow himself down or he wouldn't have anything for them when they called.

"Do you like what you see John?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Would you like to join us now?"

"Yesss!"

"Come here!"

Jeri reached into her box and pulled out a set of beads.

"May I put these in your ass?"

"Yesss." he hissed.

"You are a good boy, aren't you?" said Jeri smiling.

She was really liking this guy. So open to pleasure. Giving or getting, from what she could see. Jeri dipped them in lube and ordered John over.

"Bend over and spread."

John did as instructed. Jeri worked them in. By the time the last bead was in, his ass was grabbing at it. That made Jeri very happy. She reached into the box for another set and handed them to John.

"Do me."

This was John's first chance to even touch this beautiful woman, and he savored the opportunity. Jeri spread for him and he put the lubed beads in slowly, but easily.

"You're very good at this. It feels great."

"Do I get beads too?" Kim asked.

"No, I have other plans for you. First, your man is going to fuck us both. Get on the couch in doggy. Past all the formalities, Kim simply did as she was told. Jeri sat next to her and opened her legs wide.

"John, I think you know what to do here. Go for it."

Jeri turned and kissed Kim deeply, and John positioned himself between her legs. No problem getting balls deep in Jeri, he stroked her lovingly.

"Stop making love! Fuck me!"

John picked up the pace and intensity, bouncing off Jeri's ass as he pounded her. He switched to Kim and fucked her the way he knew she liked it, deep and hard.

Alternating between them, he ravaged their cunts. Kim's ass was high and waving at him, her face in the pillows, but groaning so loudly she could be easily heard. When he got back to Jeri, he stood still and she fucked back at him with vigor. She was as much of a cock hound as Kim and she was taking him balls deep with no effort. John was loving this. The beads were intensifying everything for him. Jeri broke the spell by asking Kim: "Would you like a DP?"

"Ohhh fuck yes! Fuck yes!"

"Can't get more positive than that."

Jeri pulled out the purple toy that had fascinated John. She donned the strap that went with it after putting one end into her own sopping cunt. It was called a double delight for a reason.

This was as close as Jeri could get to fucking another woman and feeling like a man would. Every stroke would be total pleasure for both. Jeri lubed it up and ordered Kim to ride her in cowgirl.

The shaft was ripply and hard, but not too hard, and it felt really good as she bottomed out on it. It was as long as John's, and thicker. Kim proceeded to fuck herself on it, also driving it into Jeri with her weight. John let them go at it till Kim came, then he got up on the couch over her ass, poured a heaping helping of lube on her waiting ass, and entered.

Kim had already reached the point with anal sex where he could just place it and push. It was tighter because of the other cock, and Jeri pulled out to the head to let him slip by. They started pistoning the two holes and Kim was fucking back at both of them. She'd never experienced anything like this. It was amazing. She was totally dick drunk and barely in control of her body.

Jeri was cumming from her own double penetration of beads and dildo. John was in the tightest, hottest hole of his life, and the beads were massaging his prostate. They held this position for some time, then John ordered them both up, and sat down in their place.

He had Kim turn around in reverse cowgirl anal and offered Kim's pussy up to Jeri. She couldn't help but lick the gaping hole, girl cum running out of her profusely. They got back into the double again with Jeri hammering her sweet pussy hole savagely. Kim couldn't stop cumming. It was just wave after wave of pure pleasure.

White bread sex would never be enough for Kim again. Nobody knows how long they went at it, but John signaled that he was ready. Jeri jumped off Kim and waited until John reached the point of no return, then grabbed the beads and pulled them out swiftly. His orgasm was off the charts. Kim felt the jizz fill her wanton ass and came harder than she ever had as well, fainting.

Jeri unclasped her belt and pumped the dildo in her pussy savagely. John set Kim aside, joined Jeri on the floor, pulled out her cum covered toy and ate her sloppy cunt while pulling her beads out. She rewarded him with a hard stream of squirt. Jeri made it a trifecta as her body was shaking and twitching.

She and John checked on Kim, who was just coming to, and they both wrapped her in their arms. This was a bond that would be hard to break. They cuddled together, holding and stroking each other. Kissing and nibbling, but not really talking. They were all speechless. John broke the silence with a simple "Thank you".

Chapter 7 - The Plan

After cleaning off with wet towels, the three lovers were ready to talk and re-hash what had just transpired. Jeri broke the silence this time.

"You know John, I thought Kim had to be exaggerating about your prowess in bed, but I think, if anything she sold you short. I'm impressed."

"I appreciate your kind words, but you two were off the charts hot. I'm just glad I could keep up when you let me in."

Kim was speechless.

"Baby are you ok?" asked John.

"I don't know what to say. Did I faint?"

"You sure did."

"How the fuck am I ever going to go back to regular sex?"

Jeri had to chime in on this one. "It can't always be like this. Even pornstars can't do scenes like this everyday. Your body would wear out. This can be a variant. I know I'm up for doing it again, just not right away. You can consider yourself very lucky that you have a boyfriend that can deliver something like this for you."

"I know I'm lucky. I'm just really overwhelmed with feelings right now. I don't even know what I'm saying, thinking."

John piped up "Is anybody else hungry? What time is it anyway?"

They checked the clock and it wasn't really late.

"Let's order pizza. Maybe I can give the delivery guy a blow job for a tip" chimed Jeri.

"That's so eighties porn" said John.

"From what I understand, you would know."

"Pizza sounds perfect" added Kim. "I'll call. Anybody want anything special?"

"No" John and Jeri said in unison.

The pizza arrived, the girls open a bottle of wine, and they ate in near silence just basking in the afterglow of what they had just done for each other. John and Jeri flanked Kim and were both stroking her lightly and lovingly. Kim had never felt more loved in her life. It was more than just physical. She knew now that John owned her, body and soul. And her relationship with Jeri had reached a new level she didn't even know existed.

At the age of 27, Kim felt reborn. This couldn't be just a one shot thing. She was also more sure than before that she wanted to be gangbanged. It wasn't difficult, obviously, to get John to do a threesome. How could she tell him she wanted multiple cocks? Jeri sensed right away that something was on Kim's mind, but she was smart enough to know that now was not the time to ask. It would hold till they were alone. That wouldn't be for another day at least, because, for sure, he wasn't going anywhere tonight.

The way Kim was looking at John there was going to be some gentle but serious lovemaking tonight. She was totally in love. Words needn't be said. John was a little harder to read, but she suspected that the feeling was mutual. If there were more out there like him, Jeri could actually see herself settling down with a man.

They ate, then turned on the TV to something innocuous. Just something to wind down with. Kim was still having aftershocks, which her lovers found amusing. Jeri was the first to call it a night, leaving John and Kim to sort themselves out. When she left, Kim opened up to John.

"I want a gangbang."

"Are you sure."

"Yes"

"Are you ready for something like that? Maybe another threesome first?"

"No, I want to go for it."

"Am I losing you?"

Kim turned toward John, pulled her body over his, sitting in his lap facing him.

"You will never lose me. I love you. There, I said it. I've been holding back those words since our first night together. I knew it then, and I'm more sure of it now. Anything I do, I do with you. Anything."

"I've also been afraid of saying it too soon."

"You love me."

"I do. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I know that I want to always be with you."

"Are we talking about marriage?"

"It doesn't matter. You want a ring, you got it."

"I don't need a ring. As long as you're around, I'm happy."

"Let's go to bed."

Off to Kim's room they went. Just as Jeri surmised, they made sweet, tender love to end the night. When John came, Kim started a gentle sobbing.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

"These are tears of joy, baby. You make me so happy."

John put his arms around Kim and held her close till she drifted off into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Kim woke up before John, as usual, but this time let him sleep. She could smell the coffee coming from the kitchen. Jeri was awake, sitting at the table in an almost meditative state. Kim broke her spell.

"Morning"

"Good morning sunshine. How are you doing? I would have sworn you'd be sleeping in or something." A sly smile crossed her face.

"I smelled the coffee and decided to let John rest for a change. He deserves it."

"So do you. You were a warrior last night."

"I've never felt so fulfilled as I did, and do."

"Well, filled for sure."

"Agreed" she responded with a chuckle.

"There's something else on your mind. I can tell. Spill."

"I told John I want a gangbang."

"Boy, you really are moving fast."

"How did he take it?"

"He was afraid he might be losing me."

"Well, if you don't want him, I'll take him."

"No fucking way slut. He's mine."

"Did you tell him that?"

Kim's voice lowered to just above a whisper: "I told him I love him. Don't be mad. You know I've been wanting to from the git go."

"I did advise caution, for sure, but if it's the truth, then it's alright. How did he take that?"

"He said he's been wanting to tell me the same thing, but was afraid it would creep me out coming so soon."

1...34567...13