The Babe Unmasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door and cried, "Come on, everyone is waiting because of you. Mind my lipstick."

Willis paid the cabbie and climbed out and let the offer of a kiss go.

"Are you grumpy?"

God the cheek of the kid. "How old are you?" he asked aggressively.

She replied sweetly, "Twenty-three. And you?"

"Old enough to be your father. Twenty-nine."

She giggled. "That's the same age as Ellen, silly."

Fuck the unmasked rich kid giggled a lot. Was she on happy pills?"

They climbed the dozen steps and entered the lobby.

"Here," she said, pulling up her dress. "Touch my pussy. I'm not wearing panties. That might cheer you up."

She shaved. Well that was something. He'd picked up a woman lieutenant off a French warship in Perth, Western Australia, almost a year ago and his dick had actually become entangled in her mass of pubic hair; it hadn't been passion that had made her scream.

"May I push in a finger?"

"Oh I suppose so, it's Christmas. But don't suck your finger because you'll be kissing mom and her guests."

"Guests?"

"Yes we have thirty-two sitting down for dinner. We are with the younger people on the temporary table. Ouch how far are you going?"

At that unnecessary intervention Willis lost interest and sucked his finger. She groaned "Oh god" from watching that and dropped her skirt.

The mother came to the door of the dinning room to greet him.

"Mom this is Willis. I've told you about him. This is my mother Christine."

"Hi our hero," Christine said, kissing Willis on the mouth. She drew back dabbing at her mouth and eyeing Willis strangely.

He heard Monique sigh and whisper oh god and then, "Mom I'm sorry..."

"It's all right dear. It's Christmas. Mom was smiling again.

"Come with me naughty boy," she said, taking Willis by the arm. She giggled and whispered, "I've never tasted Monique before, never."

"Look I should go."

"You are staying right here young man. You are our star guest but Monique has told us to say nothing, absolutely nothing."

"Thank god."

Slim Christine, with a blonde rinse and the beneficiary of at least a couple of face jobs, smiled and squeezed his arm and began the introductions.

A sea of faces passed before Willis including Monique's brother and two sisters and their spouses, the six-four and grossly overweight Sam with gray hair, who was Christine's husband/Monique's father, and a hot little number who appeared to x-ray Willis's cock judging by the attention she gave to his groin; she called herself Coco.

With that done people began sitting when finding their nametag. Christine handed Willis a quarter-full skinny glass of champagne and picked up one for herself. "Taittinger, 'Comtes de Champagne' Blanc de Blancs, 1998."

"Oh very nice," Willis said, thinking the stuff they had at lunch tasted better than this. He wondered about a beer and eyeing Sam wondered how he and the wife got on at sex. He heard the choking noise beside him and Christine, redfaced, said, "You really shouldn't be asking how Sam and I get on having sex Willis. God you are awful. Well since you asked we find the best way is for me to bend over the dining-room table."

Quite appalled with himself, Willis nodded and said, "Very practical." Christ he hadn't just thought that; he'd queried out aloud.

Attempting to recover, he succeeded in digging a deeper hole. "You are so cute Christine, so frank with me."

"Well since you appear interested, when it's not a good time of month for Monique why don't you give me a call; perhaps we could arrange something?"

"Er good thinking," Willis said, wishing he could sink through the floor.

Willis sat the the head of the temporary table, looking right up to Sam at the top table. Sam waved a big mitt and Willis waved what he considered a puny mitt in comparison in return greeting. Monigue sat on his right and her sister Ellen on his left.

They chatted a lot about mostly nothing, sometimes the next two couples joining in. During a lull Ellen, who was twenty-nine and had two children, said, "All this sex you are getting is making you look radiant darling."

Willis decided against pretending she meant him. Actually Monique's reply could be interesting.

"Oh Ellen unfortunately for me I've been having my pussy reconfigured and have had successive lots of stitches in it for more than a month so no visitations."

"Oh you poor darling. So how do you account for your bloom?"

"Practically non-stop felattio including my surgeon and anesthetist."

"God you little liar," Ellen giggled. "You had me going there for a moment."

Somebody wanted Ellen to share the joke but backed right off when she said, "No joke really. It's about missing periods."

CHAPTER 2

Sam recited Grace and dinner began with a choice of Alaskan King Crab Cocktail or Cedar Bay Oysters.

After that appetizer came Roasted Corn and Seafood Chowder or Seafood Gumbo or Spicy Chicken Soup.

Then followed the choice of Caesar Salad or Red and Yellow Beefsteak Tomato and Mozzarella Salad.

The choice of mains was Slow Roasted Rib-eye topped with Sautéed Mushrooms or Turkey with Oyster Sauce or Honey Baked Ham with Mixed Mustard Sauce.

With those went a huge variety of vegetables.

Later the choice was Orange Brunch Strata with Cranberries and Walnuts or Plain Yogurt or Apple Pie followed by nuts and cheese boards and coffee.

Between two of the courses Sam jerked his head at Willis towards the door leading to the bathroom so Willis followed orders, thinking no way would Christine have told her husband about the saucy conversations she'd had with Willis.

In the hall Sam slapped Willis on the back and hugged him, leaving him half-winded. "You did great boy pulling my baby out of that LA shit hole she'd dug for herself. I wanted to give you twenty-five grand but she said you wanted nothing. What is it to be young man?"

"I have accepted your thanks and given you the chance to make the offer in person but I must decline money. If we are paid for helping people in need what will happen to the spirit of being Good Samaritans?"

"Good words son and that's how I think. Then what about a great job?"

"What kind of job?"

"Take this card and call me when you are ready to talk."

"Thank you sir."

"You call me Sam do you hear?"

"Yes sir," Willis grinned and Sam cuffed Willis over the ear and laughed.

Willis went back to the dining room, ear still ringing.

Waiting for mains Christine tried to get carols going but the response was pathetic and the move died after the first verse of 'Silent Night'.

By then Christine was swapping people around and after mains Willis was halfway up the table with Ellen on one side of him and her other sister Carolyn when Sam called, "My baby daughter Monique wishes to speak."

"Stand up please Willis so folk remember who you are. Thank you."

"Only mom and dad know a little bit of this story and now they will hear all of it."

Monique told of her ordeal of being without money and credit cards in LA airport.

People listened hushed and Ellen pulled Willis back against her quite substantial chest and placed her arms around him in clear view, presumably to show she was not up to dirty business.

People were turning to look at Willis and smile as Monique drew near the end of his story.

"I return the money to Willis a couple of days after returning home and he invited me out for a drink. For the umpteenth time I thanked him and he finally spluttered and asked would I please stop reminding him of my thanks hourly. He said I probably had the romantic notion he did what he did out of a sense of gallantry whereas he'd thought if he'd failed me his mom would have kicked his ass. I said bulldust and then he told me something I'll never forget. I believe I remember it verbatim. He said, well would I accept he'd thought under my chest with two nice looking lumps would beat a lovely heart of a girl her mom would want home for Christmas. I screamed, 'Ohmigod, that's it. You wanted me home for Christmas. Ohmigod. That's all except to say something appears to be developing between us, not consummated as yet. Thank you."

People clapped and shouted compliments like bravo and Ellen let Willis sit up straight and she and her sister kissed him while Christine had raced to Sam to be held while she cried and cried, body heaving.

Willis stood and motioned to Monique and she came running.

"Right folk it's Christmas and Monique and I are going to stand out here and sing carols and everyone is invited to step over and join us or stay at the table quietly drinking."

They harmonized rather well, beginning with 'Once in Royal David City". Christine broke from Sam's arms and came down to Monique and Willis singing and stood between them with her arms round them. Her best girlfriends were quick to follow and line up behind her. By the time they were halfway through the second carol there were only two unsociable types left at the table. Kitchen staff and waitresses gathered at the other end of the room and joined in.

When some people were leaving at 10:00, Willis decided to slip away as well. He said goodbye to Sam and Christine, enduring some very emotional hugging, and then went off and found Monique sitting out in the sunroom with her sisters.

"I'm off, thanks for the good evening ladies."

"Oh stay," Ellen said. "Grab a glass and join us."

"Thanks and that's kind of you but I think mom might like me in the apartment with them this Christmas night. I was away last year."

"I have a present for you," Monique said, jumping to her feet and giggled when Ellen giggled and said, "Oooh, can we watch?"

Monique opened the drawer of the sideboard and pulled out a package and handed it over while Willis reached for the present he'd arrive with and gave to Monique.

"Oh you shouldn't have," she said, lying.

He grinned, knowing what women were like over presents.

She watched while he tore off the paper of the very small package received and pulled out a credit card.

"What's this?"

"A platinum card. You need to sign it and go to the bank with ID and complete the transaction to access your new account."

"Account?"

Monique went close and whispered, "Yes I have opened a new account for you and deposited some money because I feel romance is brewing between us but the money is really my reward to you for saving me. I still have nightmares of the thought of being locked up with drunks, druggies and sex fiends. Now hush, this time I insist you allow me to be generous to you. My parents gave me $100,000 when I turned twenty-one and this is $10,000 of that original capital. If you don't wish to accept it, too bad. Either the state or federal authorities will eventually claim it if you leave it untouched."

"This is ridiculous."

She smiled and said she could be ridiculous at times.

He stamped his foot and she grinned and said, "Let me see what you have given me for Christmas."

It was two photo frames, not too fancy and gilded in gold.

"Ohmigod."

"I'm thinking of asking you to come away with me."

"Where to?" Monique asked looking rather pensive.

"Australia. Dad was stationed there and mom left it too late to come home to birth me so had me there. I have dual nationality."

"Australia?"

"Yeah it's down..."

"I know where it is you idiot. I'll have to get used to the idea before I decide."

"I accept that and you'll have at least a couple of months because I have to do some research before I return. I went and stayed with a guy who used to work alongside dad and he lives on this sheep station and says he'll have to quit eventually because it's not economic and his missus is teaching at a school to help make ends meet."

"Missus?"

"His wife."

"Oh of course. But how would you purchasing the place make it economic?"

"The neighbor's place is already up for sale but no one is buying. I purchase both properties and amalgamate them and employ this guy Ben as my station manager and he'll teach me the ropes."

"But don't you just feed sheep grass, ensure they have plenty of water and then hire some guys to drive them to market?"

"I said something like that to Ben and he was still laughing two days later."

"Oh. It's something like him saying to us his computer has gone down and does that mean the automated engineer inside has gone on vacation."

"Yeah and we could laugh for two days."

"I like the sound of Ben."

"Ben and Kate are the salt of the earth and we bonded. They have two sons, one an airline pilot in Europe and the other who's a recluse who does the maintenance work on a remote resort in the Fiji Islands. Neither boy is interested in returning to the land."

"Well you go to your mommy before she goes to sleep darling and I'll call in the morning."

"Darling?"

"Oh did I say that? It's only a name. Everyone uses it."

In bed that night Willis thought long and hard about Monique. God she'd taken her time to unmask herself. She was the daughter of wealthy parents whereas until arriving at the mansion today he'd thought of her as being virtually a street babe with a pretty face and lovely figure but nothing much else to take her through life by way of assets. Instead here was she giving him bucks, ten thousand of them.

Jesus.

A couple of days later Monique and Willis were having dinner at a restaurant and she asked his straight out, "When are we going to have sex?"

"Soon."

"Well how long is soon?"

He squirmed thinking she'd already backed away from him once and said, "Christ Monique, I've only just met you. You don't want me ripping into you like a dog with a piece of meat do you?"

"Well that's me off sex for a while and I don't feel hungry."

"Um they haven't taken our orders. I'll pay for the drinks and we can go."

They didn't talk on the phone next day and that evening Willis went out with some of his former buddies, all but one now married. He was invited to a party to see in the New Year and was expected to bring some liquor and some food and a partner. He called Monique next morning and said nothing about not being in contact the previous day and she didn't mention it either but she sounded friendly, really warm in fact.

"We've been invited to a party to see in New Year's Eve."

"What by someone who knows us both?"

"No just some married couples I know. I was invited to bring grog and food and not to arrive without a partner."

"Oh how lovely. Sounds like a grown-up students' party."

"Yeah, I agree. It's likely one of the couples will invite us to stay over. Several couples live in the apartment block were the party is being hosted."

And the meaning of that is... you'll have to enlighten me."

"If that happens we'll be in the same bed and in that case I'd love to have sex with you."

"Oooh, can't wait. Please make sure it happens darling."

"Right um darling."

The day of the party had been nasty... bleak with near-freezing squalls. Late afternoon the wind eventually died and snow was expected later. Willis called Judd Stevens who was out but his wife Angela answered. Willis had known Angela almost as long as Judd whom he'd known since they were twelve.

"I'm glad you are reconnecting with us Will (most of his old buddies called him Will). I look forward to catching up tonight. Is there a message for Judd?"

"I wondered if there was any chance of a bed tonight for me and a pal."

"Is that one bed or two?"

"Um a girl pal. Um one bed."

"Will there's no need to be shy with me. You did it with me years ago, four times in fact."

"Did I? I can only remember once, oh perhaps twice."

"Guys are transient by nature as are their minds. I'm aware that couples who go to parties do it after the party, even those on their first date. Who is she?"

"Monique."

"Oh very good but Monique who?"

"Bolton-Rogers."

"How the hell did you latch on to her? And why of all females are your calling her a pal?"

"Oh we just met up. Do you know her?"

"Only from high school. He parents are mega-rich, especially her mom."

"I wouldn't know but they do live top shelf."

"Well I best tell the girls to dress up now that I know Monique will be there."

"I can tell her to dress down."

Angela laughed and said no, the girls liked a reason to dress up. "Oh you clever boy. I'll put you in the third bedroom that is smaller than the second one but is farther away from Judd and me. Then you two won't be kept awake by Judd screwing me half the night."

"Er thank you. That's being a real pal Angela."

"Yes and I really feel I am your pal. But Will, my childhood darling, if you are to have any hope of landing Monique never, never call her pal within her hearing. Being called pal by their guy would be about the number five big turnoff for a girl within the first week of meeting a guy."

"Oh really? What's number one?"

"Not having sex or having bad sex."

"But women are indifferent about having sex, especially at the beginning of a new relationship."

"Will darling. Have you any more delusions you'd like to discuss with me?"

Willis called Monique that he'd arranged for them to sleepover in the party block.

"Oh great, that makes me really excited. You'll need to pack condoms."

"I thought we were going to a party."

She gave the village idiot the benefit of doubt and laughed. "Oh what should I wear?"

Willis scratched his neck and mumbled, "Angela mentioned something about dressing up."

"Oh Willis thanks. That's one of the most useful things you've ever said to me."

"Monique?"

"Yes darling."

"Um, do you like sex?" he blurted.

"Now why would you need to know that?" she giggled and cut the call after saying to call for her at 9:30.

Willis slid his phone shut. God he'd steeled himself to ask that question and failed to get a real answer. What was the use talking to women? And not leaving for the party till 9:30... god it would be half over by the time they arrived.

Willis left the apartment and for once his mom hadn't had to nag at him to wear his coat. He also wore his ski hat and went out into the snow. Why the fuck couldn't his parents live alongside a mall on Long Island? Er right alongside it, in the car lot?

He went to the nearby deli and picked out some of his parent's favorite snacking food. He'd already purchased a bottle of their special occasion red wine. It didn't seem proper to leave his parents seeing in the New Year in front of TV without him while he was rolling around drunk and looking for a bit of skirt to screw, er preparing to take Monique to bed. Monique was no longer thanking him every hour for saving her. No, instead of that his mom was asking every hour how was Monique and did he think she was the marrying kind.

Jesus.

"Molly please box this stuff expensively with this wine and before I you ask no it's not for..."

"I know who it's for jug head. Guilty young people have been in all day getting us to box midnight feasts for the parents they'll abandon."

Willis was amazed by that. "How is it you women of thirty-plus..."

"Try your age twenty-seven darling."

"How is it women can see through younger people?"

"Because darling although young men and even young women these days wear masks and lie to older folk they don't realize how transparent they are."

"Jesus Molly you should be lecturing at university."

"And what's a university darling?" Molly mocked.

Willis took the change and handed back a twenty. "You and your husband have a New Year's Eve drink on me Molly."

"Oh darling, thanks. Irish whisky is what we'll be having. You have a lovely heart and some wee darling will be amazed at what she's ended up with after landing you. Give my love for this night to Gloria and her Charlie."

Willis thought was he out of his mind wishing for a mall. No way would one get personalized service to the nth like that in a mall. Providing one had the time it made shopping a real experience. His mom adored coming to Kitty's Deli and had done so when he was a kid and Molly's legendary late mother Kitty ran the outfit. He remembered Miss Kitty always had time to look at him and ask 'And how is the wee fella?' She'd hold out a sweet and not hand it over until she received a big smile and words of thanks. God and here was he thinking seriously about going into a part of Australia that would make parts of Utah appear over populated. Yes Miss Kitty the wee fella needs a new main drive for his head.