The Babe Unmasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willis' dick began stirring and he grinned, thinking about sex with Monique and that raised the thought of that allegation females love to throw at men, that a man's brain has a direct line to his dick. He patted his groin and said, "How yer going buddy?"

Sam beside him yawned, "Fine, is it time to get up?"

Willis almost wet himself struggling to smother laughter.

Later in the journey Sam asked had Willis scored with any of the other women.

"A couple; what about you?"

"Yeah most of them actually. Females on vacation are willing to thank their host in ways they know best."

"Gee Sam thanks, I must remember that pearl of wisdom."

They laughed.

"Did Christine get to you?"

"What is that the manner in which hostesses thank their male guests for coming?"

The SUV rocked from belly-shaking laughter.

"No Sam, no such contact occurred."

"Would you have told me had it occurred?"

"Probably not."

"Good man."

"I had a very strange experience," Sam began. "Shortly after that elegant bitch Angelieque arrived she came into the bedroom where I was alone cutting my toenails and she just launched herself at me. She pleaded for sex."

"Pleaded?"

"Well suggested it. I said I'd be too heavy for her because she was so slight but she pulled out a condom and said stand and she'd move to the end of the bed. She turned and said to give it up her butt."

"I didn't know you did anal Sam."

"Shut up. You have no idea what I do unless you have been told while fucking my wife."

"That's true and explains why I have no idea Sam."

"God you are slippery with words."

"The story Sam... what's the point of the story?"

"Well I was humping away, progressing nicely, when she yelled pull out. I thought Christine must be coming so pulled out and pulled on my shorts. The bitch then snarled that I had no right to be committing adultery and she had allowed me access during a weak moment."

Sam muttered he almost thumped her.

Grinning, Willis said, "Perhaps you weren't experienced enough for her?"

"There's nothing wrong with the way Sam Rogers fucks," Sam growled. "Did you get to Ruth?"

"No I only did those who came to me."

"Like Ellen."

"Yeah... oh shit."

"It's okay. When we return to the lake Friday I suggest you try Ruth and also if you get the chance try Christine's friend Irma Robinson. It appears true what you hear that Jewish woman really can fuck."

"I've never heard that."

"Obviously you don't mix in the circles of connoisseurs."

They sped along almost a half a mile laughing.

CHAPTER 6

Monique didn't work throughout the month of August because Christine wanted her company at the lake, especially when there were gaps between guests arriving. Sam and Willis left the city at 11:30 on Friday mornings for the lake and left to return to the city at 5:00 on Monday mornings.

Spared pressure to socialize, Sam worked long hours at the office, planning and introducing management reforms. Each Wednesday he visited the branches and spent twice as long at the Long Island branch with its new management team. He reveled in the long hours and enjoyed having his father engaged as a consultant to check out and report on the entire fleets of hire-out machines. Almost one-third of them were due for replacement, Charlie declaring them uneconomic to operate because of rising maintenance costs. When that report was handed in, Sam commissioned him to study the routines at each depot workshop and most of the recommended changes were introduced. Charlie was placed on a monthly retainer to make spot checks on branch operations and the branch managers, nervous about being accused of concealing scams, were only too happy about their mechanical operations being scrutinized by Charlie.

The arrival of September brought the end of that comfortable and professionally satisfying period for Willis. Monique arrived back raring to check out and restructure day-to-day admin routines. But when that was completed she became bored at being just Willis' personal assistant and a series of rows erupted.

Ever since coming back from the lake on the first occasion, Willis and Ellen had been meeting for lunch each Wednesday, the day Ellen went to work with Tony her boss at their law firm's small branch office. Tony was involved in on-site legal training of paralegals. The first Wednesday Monique was back Willis automatically invited Monique to join Ellen and him for lunch.

"God you have been meeting my sister behind my back."

"Well it couldn't have been in front of you because you were at the lake. It's only been three times. We happened to bump into each other and decided to repeat meeting for lunch Wednesdays. That's all."

"Just happened to bump into her. Ha!"

At that Willis though oh yeah, Ellen might just have made sure that first meeting on the street had happened.

"We have only lunched."

"Yes so far, but how long will it be before the next thing happens?"

Willis said not to be ridiculous. They both had work commitments after lunch."

"Oh ridiculous am I? I'm sorry but I have a headache. I'm staying home tonight, alone."

At work next morning Monique apologized for being unreasonable. "I'll be happy to join you two next Wednesday, very happy."

Willis said grumpily, "I called and told Ellen no more Wednesday meetings and why. She smiled and said she could understand your reaction."

"Oh I suppose at the end of lunch she kissed you when you two parted."

"Yes, she kissed me and pressed her tits against me. For your information that's how she kisses... you and your mom too, I've noticed."

Monique bit her lip. "I've been a jealous cow Willis. I will call her to reinstate Wednesday lunch. Perhaps we can find a motel..."

"Monique lunch yes, but Ellen certainly has to return to work and I should be in my office as well."

She just smiled. Willis thought about that and decided Monique had taken it for granted that confirmed he and Ellen did not have opportunity to have sex on Wednesday afternoons.

God women were so sly.

Two days later Sam called Willis into his office. Christine was also there.

"This is just a little chat to sound you out Willis," she said. "Monique has told us she is bored being your personal assistant involved in stuff you don't like doing. She wants her hand on a helm."

"Oh yeah. I suppose I understand that."

"Sam and I have talked it over and we would like to shift Monique into your position. You have already ironed out the bad kinks in that company. We'd like to hear what you think about that."

"Well I'm likely to find myself bored within a month anyway. Just do it and I'll search the job market."

"We don't want that to happen. We are offering you a serious apprenticeship, to be our group assistant operations manager. If you accept the incumbent has said he will take an early retirement package that has been outlined to him."

"Christ you are a cunning bitch. You'll buy your way out of anything."

"Willis!" Sam roared.

"Yeah, want to make something of it?" Willis said, standing and attempting to make his shoulders appear wider. His dark eyes were flashing and he flicked back his black fringe.

Sam pushed his chair back and stood.

Both men looked out Christine who was cackling.

They looked at each other, grinned sheepishly and sat.

"Please be good boys. Your answer please Willis," Christine said, lifting her reading glasses to dab her eyes.

Willis went back to the office fuming. He called in Monique who took a big risk and clasping her hands in front of her chest said demurely, "Yes master."

"I don't want you going to your parents behind my back on matters affecting me."

Monique spat, "How dare you. I am free to ask my parents to transfer me to a more interesting job if I wish."

"You are not. You ask me first."

"Do you want a broomstick up you ass?"

"Only a fucking witch would speak like that."

"Don't you dare use that filthy language on me unprofessionally."

"How the fuck can you use filthy language unprofessionally?"

"I have no fucking idea."

They glared, chests heaving.

"God you look funny," he said, without grinning.

"You'd look even funnier wearing that broomstick.

They laughed, walked into a hug and kissed.

Willis said sorry.

"Sorry."

"Can we fuck on the sofa now?

She smiled and said not in business hours. "What did mom and dad want?"

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

"At the end of the month I'll be promoted to group deputy operations manager and you take over here."

"What me take over here? I'm to have my own company?"

"How can I put it plainer?"

"Mine was a rhetorical outburst," Monique said, walking to the door and locking it, pulling off clothing as she did that. She pulled up her skirt, throwing her panties and bra to the ground and leant over Willis's desk.

"Unzip and make me wet."

"We can't have sex in the office during work hours."

"I'm the CEO-elect. This new rule applies only to this occasion. When I'm dripping I want you on your chair and that big fucker right up me while I bounce in your lap. I've always wanted to do that ever since seeing it on a DVD during an all-female party."

"What kind of party was that."

"You wouldn't understand. Start licking."

On Sunday they met Ellen, Mike and the kids in a park for a picnic and had a lovely afternoon. After Ellen and family departed Monique was resting against Willis's chest as he finished the wine.

"When can we move in together?"

"When it's time."

"When will that be?"

"When it happens."

"You still think about Australia don't you?"

"Yes and I can't see that stopping."

Monique flared. "Damn you it's just a stupid dream. "The flies, the heat, the moisture being sucked out of the earth and the monotonous red landscape... oh what a dream."

"You are just jealous," he grinned, cupping a breast only to have his hand thrust away. "That's because you don't have a dream. And neither can you visualize the reality."

"Okay what about the sagging iron roof, paint peeling off the roof, the old vehicles dumped around the house, Kate banging pots and pans around at 5:00 am and rats running over the ceilings... Monique stopped, horrified and pulled away from him and got to her feet.

Willis jumped up and said in a deep growl, "You fucking bitch; you've been Down Under, to spy on me and to turn Kate and Ben against me. How could you do that to me? He stomped off yelling, "You deceitful little bitch. I can't believe it. I simply cannot believe it."

Monique dropped to the ground sobbing.

At home Christine pulled her daughter out of despondency. "It's nothing darling, just a lover's tiff. You two are still finding your way as a couple. It never was going to be an easy fit because you both are so competitive but think back, just think back."

"What for? To see how many times I've been a stupid, deceitful bitch who is out to demolish his dreams."

"Of darling he's really hurt you hasn't he?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure about that?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Are you sure you're not just wallowing in guilt."

"Mom!"

"No you just stay here in my arms darling. You've always known at times when it comes to the crunch you cannot always win. You have to accept Willis is entitled to his dreams and he is under no obligation to share them with you... at least not if he cannot trust you."

Slowly Monique relaxed. "Oh god, what a fool I've been."

"Even I was astonished you went secretly to check out on him darling. We must not tell your father because he'll hit the roof."

"Oh mom, what can I do?"

"Well in your position darling..."

* * *

Monique had to fight against her natural instinct not to call Willis to apologize but she followed her mom's advice to the letter. As he mom had predicted Willis did not arrive in a cab next morning to collect her on the slow journey to the office.

She went later, arriving an hour late because she hit the peak congestion. White-faced (she didn't have to try to pretend being that) she knocked and when he called come she entered.

He looked up and said, "Hi, good morning," although sounding not at all mechanical but the smile was missing.

"Good morning Willis."

Her usual greeting to him was good morning darling.

She handed him the envelope and he accepted it, an eyebrow raised. Then he said gravely, "I have found an apartment that may suit us. I have booked to view it at 6:30 tonight subject to your availability."

"Oh god," Monique cried, rushing from the office, hand over her mouth.

Willis opened the envelope to find Monique's resignation. He grinned and said, "Christine you sly bitch."

He worked on for half an hour to give Monique time to settle and then called the café to fetch him two machine coffees and a cream cake from the café. He took the tray into Monique's office, closed the door, placed and tray in front of her and took his coffee. He sat and said, "Where have we gone wrong?"

Monique stared at him, her eyes huge and dilating.

He soothed, "No need to answer that now."

Her mouth opened and closed and opened again. "I was a jealous stupid little bitch as you said, and more or less confirmed by my mother. I see that now. And I did not reveal my true identity to Ben and Kate and must admit I found him to be a cutie and she is perhaps the most amazing woman I've ever met. They actually asked if I knew you. I said didn't they realize the population of Manhattan was in excess of one and a half million and Kate said but that skinny island was not much bigger than their horse paddock."

Willis grinned. "Yes that's Kate to a 't'. Come here and stuff that cream cake into your mouth sitting on my knee."

Kate ran to him, unfortunately squashing the cake in her hand because she was over-emotional.

They took that apartment, having the option of leasing or buying. They talked to Monique's parents about the possibility of a loan but Christine said the asking price of almost $6,000,000 was too much for them and it would be best if her investment company made the purchase and they lived in it for $3000 a month.

"But that's peanuts as a return on six mil," Willis complained.

"Darling the market is depressed at the moment so it's a good investment long term and anyway, you're a family," Christine smiled.

Eleven weeks later, on the eve of shifting into their renovated apartment, decorated and furnished to Monique's tastes, she and Willis stood outside a jeweler's store. Monique had stopped to look at rings.

"Interested?"

Monique throat appeared to close on her.

"I said interested?"

"Yes," she squeaked.

They went to the display of engagement rings.

A smarty dressed assistant came over and said, "We have more expensive..."

"This is fine. I'll have that three-diamond platinum ring fourth in, second row from the top with the 'Hold' sticker on it."

They watched the woman unlock the display cabinet and remove the ring.

Reading the sticker the woman asked, "Are you Monique?"

"Yes."

The woman placed the ring in front of Willis. "It awaits your approval sir."

"It looks um great, as if made for someone with a name like Monique."

"Well then darling?"

Willis reached for his credit card.

A few minutes later, in a bar and holding a flute of champagne, Willis agreed to a mid-spring wedding. He wondered if it was necessary to actually marry now she had the commitment she'd wanted but accepted Monique's ultimatum: that if he didn't marry her mid-spring he could return to fucking Australia.

Willis just grinned and complied. Sam had told him for the easiest possible domestic life he should allow Monique to boss him round. Guys knew they made the decisions that really counted.

A year after they'd first met a few days out from Christmas when Monique whispered she was pregnant, Willis wondered how he'd missed being involved in making that decision.

He'd shrugged and thought it was best to say nothing or he'd be told to f-off to Australia.

THE END