The Babe Unmasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom Monique waited to be undressed. He stood behind her, as he'd done on earlier occasions, and pulled down the zip of her dress and then reached and cupped her breasts. Monique reached back to link her hands gently behind her head and she purred, "Oh darling, please fuck me."

Willis thought he'd never tire of that routine and utterance but knew in time he would.

Oh so they would be together for some time would they? He sighed thinking he couldn't remember having made that decision although it was obviously everything was narrowing down to produce that result, eventually. Well she was a great fuck. She liked being with him and they appeared pretty compatible although she nagged a bit when he became vague. She also liked most things he liked doing and those things combined were good enough reason... he hesitated hearing part of his mind saying don't even think it. But he continued... they were good reasons to marry her. Well why not? He would otherwise be heading in no particular direction and kids were okay and some guys reckon wives cook better meals and do more for you than live-in girlfriends.

He had her stripped apart from the stay-ups and he touched her above the stocking tops and said, "I like you being slim at this point."

"Then place me on the bed and lick me there... even chew a little but leave no teeth marks."

Willis's erection almost tore through his pants. "Okay."

"But you get your clothes off first."

"Okay dear," he said dutifully.

She smelt so unbelievable good there and the skin was so soft. He could also smell pussy of course. She squeezed her thighs against his ears and Willis licked and sucked. He thought, could there ever be anything better than that. He reached under her with a wet finger and slowly inserted it.

"Oh yes," Monique groaned as if a finger up the butt was better than best for her. His tongue had just reached inside her pussy when she jerked and he tasted her for the first time. He liked it but hadn't a clue what it tasted like. It just tasted good.

They did it first as missionary. Willis couldn't believe it. Guys reckon that position is reserved for couples in retirement homes with a nurse having to put it in for them. Still it had just happened. He'd been climbing up to kiss her and Monique had taken him in hand and inserted him and began thrusting to get him all the way in. Wasn't she just the cutest thing.

Then he drew out ready to spray her belly but she urged him to fuck her tits so who was he to complain? She scooped some natural pussy lube to place between the boobs and a minute later when he was heading for first curtain call she actually took two squirts into her mouth and allowed some to dribble out. She'd done that staring at him as if it say, "Master I'll do anything for you."

Well she was okay enough to love and protect and please, wasn't she?"

"Have you enrolled online to complete your degree?"

"What?" she replied, eyes glazed and looking like she didn't care what he was raving on about.

Returning from the bathroom after a rest, Willis found Monique with her legs drooped over the end of the bed.

She cooed, "Let's enjoy deep impact please. Be careful because you still look big."

"Uh-ha," Willis said gleefully.

Sometimes women would be worried about being pushed out of shape doing this one. He was confident Monique was in good enough shape and robust enough to cope. His dick was excited, ready to go. Later when he finished, bathed in sweat and dropped Monique down after pushing her butt back over the bed he yawned and sighed joyfully, ready to sleep big.

"Now what can we do next," Monique said.

She noted the look of despair on Willis' face and wiping him dry and said, "Come on, I think that's enough for tonight. Let me hug you to sleep my girl-pleasing guy."

She watched him fall asleep and she yawned and her eyes rolled searching for sleep.

* * *

Monique and Willis had breakfast with her dad in the morning. Sam eyed them and asked, "Well have you come to a decision>"

Willis looked at Monique who shrugged "I'm more interested that Monique but I can see this clearly as a stepping stone. Yes, deal us in."

"Monique."

"Yes."

"I'd like a bit more enthusiasm."

"Yes daddy dear and thanks for giving us our big chance."

Sam nodded and said that was more like it. "Well I'll visit Greg with my company attorney this morning and suspend him for 30 days on pay pending an internal audit while we search for suspected irregularities. He'll be advised if he objects I'll call in the cops."

Willis frowned, "Won't he do a runner?"

"He lives in a very expensive house and fortunately I hold the mortgage so there can be no sale without me being advised."

"Good, Monique and I can start in the morning."

"I planned to go shopping."

Willis said, "Decided what you want to be darling, a retail specialist or a businesswoman."

"Do we have to engage so quickly?"

"Yes," Willis insisted. "Before others who are implicated are given too much time to cover their tracks."

Stan agreed. "So where will you start?"

"Monique will sit in Greg's office and handles all incoming landline calls and receiving people who visit asking for Greg, noting numbers and caller ID and she'll begin searching Greg's drawers and files looking for anything of possible interest. And then where I start I have no idea."

"Well." Monique said, pausing to draw attention, "If I were to defraud the business I'd do it with the smallest team possible and the farthest distance away I could from HQ."

"Long Island branch," Willis said, rubbing his chin.

"I like it," Stan said. "You have to start somewhere. Both of you come in after 11:30 today and sign on after reviewing your contracts. You get a car Willis, you don't Monique."

Monique sighed, "Well what can an assistant to the acting CEO expect?"

The acting-CEO barked out his first order. "Monique, you have till Friday to apply to finish your current studies on-line. If you fail to do so you'll be suspended without pay."

"Yes sir. I promise to follow orders."

"Right we are making progress here," Stan said. "Willis I need to tell you something about your father being of assistance to us."

* * *

Stan brought Christine up to date that evening.

"And are they both still at the office?"

"Yes searching for incriminating evidence. Willis and I swooped on the Long Island branch late this morning and he pulled a real fast one, calling in the assistant manager and then accusing the manager and deputy to their faces of cooking the books and under-reported hire-outs and hours machines were worked and pocketing the difference.

"The manager hotly denied it and I was sweating I'm telling you. I was thinking Christ Willis you have landed us in the crap now but the guy actually sweating was the deputy so Willis hit him hard verbally saying we'd deal if they confessed and handed the money back. They'd be fired without the police being brought in providing they identified the master-mind."

"Well I was staggered. Phil Purdy spilt his guts and of course Craig had no option but to confess and both pointed to their company CEO Greg Nash as being the organizer."

"We were presented with the evidence. The bastards had a dummy set of books printed and fifty percent of new business that was brought into the office was put through their books, billing and receipting were also done through that illegitimate accounting. As you know thirty percent of our business out there is cash business. They were milking us beautifully but unfortunately for them they had a record what the four of them have milked from us during the past three months when the scam began."

"They made an extra effort to attract new business and repeat business from those new clients or casual clients so that an abnormal slump in ongoing business would not be apparent. It was beautifully managed. Jerry is already out there going over the books. Fortunately for us there is a paper trail leading to payments to Greg from the bank account they operated at a different bank to the one we use. We are bringing Greg in tomorrow to get his confession and he'd be fired. I'll have a legal team with me."

"Why not call in the police?"

"I had decided to do that if the siphoned off money exceeded $150,000 because the time wasted assisting the crime squad with their inquiries, legal fees and court appearances and hold-ups can amount to big money. It appears they have siphoned off between $96,000 and $110,000. The books are not quite up to date but Jerry is attending to that."

Christine said the bastard. "You said there were four involved?"

"Oh yeah, the manager of the hire office was the key person in the scam. He orchestrated everything. Greg got 50% and the other three shared the other 50% of profit. How they wound back the hours registered on the machines by auto-logging is not clear yet, if in fact they even bothered to do that. Perhaps they did some re-programming. The thing is the money they turned over is all profit because their operation had no salaries, fuel bills and over overheads to pay. God, the audacity of the jerks. I've demanded they pay back what they stole or I'll get them sent to jail. Those three out at Long Island agreed to do that and signed a legal undertaking they'd do so by Friday. If it had been a huge amount over a much longer period they would have been unable to afford to do that if they had spent the money. As it is two of them say they will have to get bank loans."

"What about Greg?"

"Yeah he'll have at least $45,000 to pay back but can't skip out on us because we hold the mortgage on his house that is worth more than $800,000."

"This is excellent work Sam. Um what if the scam has gone on much longer and they had been operating a different set of books?"

"Jesus, I better get Jerry to get a full team over there to do a total audit."

Christine asked to change the topic.

"Okay, at least I was bringing you up to date."

"Yes darling and thank you. You're a good boy. I'm worried about those two."

"Why, Willis is fucking his nuts off and Monique is chugging around like the Fairy Queen."

"But where's the commitment?"

Sam hated these obtuse discussions that women seemed to revel in.

"Who says they need commitment."

"I do."

"Oh."

Christine said Willis would be nothing without Monique.

"Bull...er dust. I cannot believe some of what I'd call the natural business attributes Willis is displaying. He's decisive, focused and cuts to the core and appears to act like the consummate commander."

"Darling, have you been drinking?"

"No, this is my first one all day."

"Willis has had no business experience."

"He's had sufficient to know what it's about. I think as I said, he has the instincts to empower him with the attributes."

"So you say. Well it's to our advantage to bring him on. We need a strong-arm guy to succeed you when you are ready to easy back although I'm not saying you need to hasten that."

"What are your thinking? I know you."

"You and I hit the global cruising ship scene."

"Oh yes. Sounds interesting. But young Willis has quite some way to go."

"I know. Do you want sex?"

"Good grief Christine, you had it two nights ago."

"Well can't a girl pick up her tempo without being criticized?"

"Of course you can. Here comes daddy."

"Ooh daddy, what do you have in mind for little me?"

Sam was stuffed next morning so didn't appear for early breakfast. Christine was able to focus on Monique after the preliminaries.

Monique said, "God you look like the cat that has had all the cream."

"Sex always gives me the lift I require; you will come to experience that darling."

"So you destroyed daddy last night?"

"On no darling. One has to learn to allow your man to live to play another day."

"That's revolting mom, something like the spider and the fly."

There was no way to answer that, so Christine said, "Why aren't you moving in with your handsome prince?"

"Why are you short of room here or require privacy?"

"Don't be absurd. You may move him in here with you if you wish, we have heaps of room."

Monique didn't respond to that.

"Come on Pumpkins, what is it?"

Monique kept her gaze lowered. "Mom I don't think he'd fully decided about me yet or even dropped the thought of going to Australia."

"Do you want to go to Australia?"

"No, of course not."

"Then drop him."

"Aw mom," Monique screeched.

"Ohmigod, I'm sorry baby. Obviously you love him."

"Yes," sniffed Monique, clutching her mom.

They both heaved into crying, clutching one another for support.

Wiping away tears Christine said, "Your father is committing to Willis, preparing the pathway to eventually hand him the keys to the kingdom, with my authority of course."

"Well prepare daddy for possible disappointment," Monique sniffed.

"Do you think he is attempting to manipulate us to get the best possible deal?"

"Mommy I don't believe my Willis would stoop so low; what you see with Willis is what you get."

"Yes dear. Well you father and my plan for a soft-landing into retirement will be toppled if Willis goes Down Under. We'll have to resume our search for the optimum replacement for your father.

Monique said listlessly, "That shouldn't be too difficult."

"If only you knew darling. I wish it could be you or another member of the family, but not to be. It takes a person with that special edge."

"I'm sure it does mommy. He's bullying me to finish my degree."

"So your father told me. He was most impressed."

"God is everyone against me."

"Finish your degree darling and I'll slip you $50,000."

"Mommy that's a bribe."

"Oh so it is dear?"

* * *

Monique lied. She told her parents and Willis that she was required to spend two weeks back in LA before she could switch to complete her degree online. Everyone agreed she must do that and the next day Willis took her to the airport and waved her off, saying her salary would resume when she returned to work.

Three days later Monique was in Broken Hill, Australia, and on Wednesday boarded the Bush Mail Run and was booked to stay with two fellow tourists from England on Ben and Kate Hackshaw's sheep station till the Saturday pick-up.

"It was so hot, 95 degrees and that was in stark contrast to when she'd left JFK with light snow forecast for that night.

The driver said, "The average property out here is 80,000 acres."

How big what that? Monique wondered. She remembered Manhattan covered 15,000 acres. But this was red desert and water was as precious as gold. Interestingly when they came close to the Darling River the ground had almost a green tinge.

The three of them got off at Aramuda Station and a jolly woman with a red face, hair that hadn't been cut in years and wearing male clothing greeted them.

"Hi I'm Kate your hostess until you are picked by the Saturday Bush Main run."

"I'm Monique Bolton-Rogers."

"Oh I say, an American. We mainly get Germans and Poms dropping off here."

"I'm Cecil and this is my wife Mrs Bridges; we are English."

"Oh Poms. What's your name luv?"

"Mavis."

"Oh you're pregnant."

"I-I was sure no one could notice yet."

"One of my jobs it to mark in-lamb ewes darling. You develop an eye for it."

Monique reeled away laughing and sweating uncontrollably and Kate said, "God an American with real humor, that's a change."

The Poms went to their room and Kate said to Monique, "Get your gear off and jump into the pool. I'll grab some beers."

"Get my gear off?"

"You're getting hot thinking about it luv. Strip and jump in. That Pom bloke will be massaging his wife's guts and thinking about what's below that until dinner time."

Kate returned with beer in cans she called tinnies with a cooler wrap around each one. She stripped off and waded in to join Monique,

"Are you running away from a lover?"

"No I just was interested to find out what the Outback meant."

"Hell on earth, that's what it means sweetie. Only the insane live here."

Next day the three tourists toured some of the property with Ben in his rugged SUV and the next day Monique drove the SUV following Ben and four guys on farm bikes driving 4400 rams and hoggets to the shearing shed. They shepherds stopped every two and a half to three hours to 'wet their whistle' which was to have a tin mug of tea and 'a bite' to wash down the dust sticking to their throats.

"Are you glad you came out and settled here?" Monique asked Ben, not saying she and Ben knew a guy at present back in New York, Willis Westwood.

"I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world my pretty one."

Driving Ben and the boys back early that evening Monique asked did Ben ever have any notable Americans comes to visit.

"No,"

"What about that guy Clint West or some name like that boss. You thought you'd suckered him into buying the place."

"Will Westwood is his name Morrie. Never heard nothing from him. He's gone bush back in the city."

Arriving back in Broken Hill and spending the night, Monique took a flight via Dubbo to Sydney almost 725 miles away and a week later returned to New York, absolutely satisfied Willis would be out of his tree to buy Ben and Kate's property because he was too intelligent and sensitive to bury himself in that inhospitable territory where people pretended they liked living.

Monique arrived home to find her parents were out so she went to bed, leaving not sign of her arrival, and slept for fourteen hours. It had been a grueling trip and an expensive on because she'd traveled at short notice at peak rates. Still it had been worth it. She knew Willis would be a fool going to Australia to buy that ranch and if he did she'd not be going with him. At least one of them had their mind sorted about their future. She'd made the decision to go without him because he was already immersed up to his butt in business.

After showering Monique went down and startled her mom.

"Oh hi when did you get back?"

"Last night and you guys would have been asleep."

"But it's most evening."

"Yeah I was a little sleepy. All that preparatory work at university."

"Oh, how strange. I had a call chasing up on your as being a no-show."

Monique had to think quickly. "Mom that admin is a complete fuck-up. They are at least a week behind in data entry."

After chatting to her mom Monique wandered off and called California to arrange to transfer to on-line completion. The service was so efficient is took less that ten minutes to complete subject to her sending a check for the difference in fees and signing and posting back a transfer document being emailed to her.

Before Willis began plowing her later that evening in her bedroom she said, "My transfer to on-line study is all but completed."

"Good girl; I knew you would take your study seriously."

Earlier during dinner Monique had been brought up to date with the scam crisis.

Confronted with the evidence and confessions against him, Greg Nash had broken down and confessed and said he accepted what was coming to him. He was amazed he would only be fired but all retirement benefits would be honored providing he paid back the $53,744 Jerry and his fellow investigators had calculated he'd stolen."

Greg had told Sam he was sorry for skimming off some money. After all his years of devoted service he felt the need to soup up his retirement funding at the company's expense.

Sam told Monique he said: "Fuck off Greg and arrange the payment of that almost fifty-four grand you greedy bastard. I never wish to see you face again."

"So you weren't sorry for him."

"Sorry for him Monique? I felt like ripping out his guts."

"Sam," Christine complained. "We are having dinner."

CHAPTER 5

The family and Willis went to LA for Monique's degree conferment in June and at midsummer they went to one of the finger lakes upstate where Sam had rented a lake house for a small fortune. He wouldn't allow Willis to contribute and Christine told Monique firmly that she and Willis would have to share a bedroom because friends would be coming in relays to stay a few days.