The Babe Unmasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at 9:20 Willis could see when Monique opened the door she'd been crying. She draped her arms around him slowing, kissed him briefly and then whispered into his ear, "Bad timing. Sorry. I told mom and dad an hour ago that I might be going to Australia to live. It's been hell."

"Well I guess no time would be the right time to deliver them that news. So you are coming with me?"

"I don't wish to leave NYC but where you go I think I should go."

"Think?"

"I did ask for time Willis; it's a life altering decision."

"Of course. Take as long as you need. Where are they?"

"Waiting for you."

"Shit."

"Be strong darling. Both are used to manipulating people."

"Well I've been trained to counter that by professionals?"

"What at university."

"No at home. You've met my parents."

Monique managed a weak grin. She closed the door and led him to the lounge by the hand, squeezing it to pump maximum life into him.

"Mom, dad. You'll remember Willis?" Monique said dully. I'm off to finish getting ready."

"Oh yes I remember Willis but unfortunately the association is about to end," her mother said.

"Evening Christine, Sam. Where does one get a wine round here?"

"Now look here young man..." Sam began but Christine snapped, "Get him his drink Sam. Remember your manners."

Sam went to the sideboard to pour and Willis looked at Christine's evening dress and said, "I trust Monique's little piece of news hasn't taking the edge off the night you'll be having out?"

"Shut up."

"Talk to me civilly Christine or else don't speak me."

Sam strode over with the wine and said, "Now look here young man..." and was told by his wife to shut up.

Willis took the glass of red wine and said thanks. "Look I know you're upset but let's dispense with the Dodge City theatrics. Did Monique tell you at this stage I'm only considering a proposal I need to research and that she'd not made up her mind about accompany me?"

"Yes but..."

"Christine, at this stage it's simply a proposal and not the end of the world. Focus and pull out your business brain."

"How dare you."

"Look pal..."

Christine glared at Stan and snapped, "Shut up."

"Look ease off both of you. Use your business brain because that is not clouded with emotion, as is the domestic way you think. Monique and I are adults and are entitled to do anything we want without your consent. So that's the stake in the ground in this for you. At present I don't know which way Monique will jump because she doesn't know herself and being an intelligent young woman I would think she'd going nowhere until she'd in the position to make a proper valued assessment."

Christine looked at Sam and she shrugged.

Sam said, "We apologize for becoming over emotional and will apologize to Monique. This whole thing has screwed us up. She even denied you two have had sex, not that that's our business."

"We haven't."

"What?" Christine said incredulously.

"Can't you see? I wanted her to be sure. I've worked her up a bit to see if she were ready to commit but I sensed she was a little too over eager. I decided I would avoid a relationship until I was certain she was not beholden to me."

Christine said, "Ohmigod. I can't think of any other male who'd think like that."

Sam cleared his throat. "I'd offered you some sort of job and gave you my card, asking you to call me when you were ready. What would it take to persuade you to stay here?"

"Nothing if Monique finishes with me due to the pressure she's getting from you two and okay, I accept you have your positions. The thing is I know deep down she's not the person to put on a ranch or station as they call their huge farms out in the wops. At present I remain flexible."

"I repeat, what would it take to keep you here so Monique stays here?"

"Well if she wants me for better or worse buy us a business, a computer servicing business with contracts with schools and institutions for work too complex for the resident computer guys. Monique could take over the admin side."

Christine said then he didn't mean selling computers.

"No everyone else is doing that. Both Christine and I have studied how to keep computers ticking over and how to extend their usefulness. She could complete her degree online."

"What if she doesn't want this?"

"Then it doesn't happen Sam. I have not discussed such a concept with her but I imagine like me she'd like the thought of paying back your investment so we end up owning the business."

"Okay," Sam said as Monique entered the room looking well patched up.

She said, "It's quiet in here now so I thought it was safe to enter."

"Christine and Sam could you please excuse us?" Willis said. "My date is ready and we're behind schedule."

"Yes of course" Sam said and Christine stood and kissed her daughter and said, "We are making promising progress dear. Now you are not to worry; go out and really enjoy yourself."

"It's likely I won't be home before noon tomorrow."

"That's fine. I know you are in safe hands."

"Have a good evening to end the year," Sam said gruffly. "At least the New Year is looking a little brighter now."

Monique kissed him and stroking his cheek said, "Daddy whatever happens I'll remain your daughter."

Sam blew his nose.

In the cab before telling Monique about the discussion, Willis said: "I imagine that big guy half-terrorizes people on his payroll and yet at home he's on a leash and shows he has heart. How many people does he employ?"

"All up including partnership companies I believe the workforce tops three thousand."

"Jesus."

"It's a combination of his drive and vision and mom's money, capitalism and support. She's great at making the hard decisions. She sits on seven of their boards and chairs four of them."

"Wow. And here was I thinking she was a wallflower."

Monique pressed his hand and said, "I bet."

CHAPTER 3

As Willis closed the bedroom door Monique said, "I really like Angela and Judd is quite okay. I only just remember her. You have really nice friends... they seem to care for one another as a group."

"Yeah well people without excessive money tend to do that but some of them are cruising along very comfortably now, meaning the ones not home with babies so two salaries are coming in."

"What is your attitude about babies?"

"I like them."

Monique sighed. "You better hurry up. I'm almost asleep. Listen to all those sirens."

"You can't have citywide revelry without mayhem," Willis said, standing behind Monique to unzip the back of her dress. He kissed between her shoulders and said she had a wonderful body.

She pulled up a hand behind her to stroke his thick hair. "Yes you dirty man. You forced me into a leg show only the second time we met."

"Forced?"

"The way you asked and what you asked me to do: God it was so outrageous I was prepared to walk on water for you. Dad has that way with people. You appear to have it as well."

"What, your dad asks all his female personnel for a panty flash?"

"God you can be such an idiot at times. But I love you."

"Hey let's not get too carried away."

"Let's have sex Willis. I've been waiting too long. I'm leaking through my panties. If you don't grab me now I'm going through to Judd."

"Oh you wicked woman. You obviously don't feel beholden to me. You're just a beautifully little slut."

"Please Willis," Monique groaned, so he grabbed her.

As Willis' tongue licked over Monique's shaved pussy she released a huge sigh that almost rattled the permanently sealed windows. Of course that was not possible but she almost heard windows rattling and was almost pulling out a handful of Willis' hair by the roots. She eased back.

Willis pushed and pushed Monique's legs apart until she felt she was doing the splits but she'd quickly got used to the feeling once she relaxed. God no guy had stretched her like that before.

Minutes later she was almost bellowing that no guy had stretched her quite like that but finally it was in. She'd had her hand around it for a couple of moments before Willis had told her to feed it in and only then had really appreciated what to expect. She knew of course she was built to take even a horse with ease... oh those damn adult websites, they could get a girl into trouble with that knowledge because guys tended to think those disgusting sites were for male-only viewing.

Monique was so sexed up she climaxed way too soon but squeezed Willis' balls and urged and urged him to come and he did. They fell asleep still connected, at least initially.

Monique awoke what she believed was four or perhaps five hours later and returned back from the bathroom without waking the slumbering ox. The thought of having more sex was a little too much for her; her head was killing her.

Monique thought she faced a no brainer decision. Staying in New York and operating their own business would suit her perfectly. She sighed, thinking in her mind she'd committed to Willis although she hadn't been allowed to verbalize it. Even before they had sex she'd said she'd loved him he'd practically jumped down her throat. Well guys get twitchy when there's soft talk and he would still be suspicious she was beholden to him despite any claim he made to the contrary. He couldn't help but think like that. Yes she'd go where he wished to go. Her father was still quite capable of half-wrecking the present concept by insisting their company service his smaller companies. She doubted Willis would want to be tied in like that. Perhaps it would be better if they did slip away?

Oh crap. What did everything have to be so damn difficult?

Monique awoke again after dawn with Angela slipping in beside her.

"I'm here on the chance of group sex."

They giggled and hugged and pushing back Monique's hair Angela whispered, "I hope you don't mind me saying this. He and I had sex a few times when we were nineteen. We'd known each other for years so I guess it was inevitable. I took him that summer to stay with my aunt and uncle at their apple orchard. I knew I'd get the chance to get the pants off him there."

"Who's he?"

"Willis you idiot."

They giggled.

Monique said, "If you want sex it will have to be with a strap-on. Like most guys our two guys drank more than they should have last night."

They giggled and Angela said she gave up female sex when leaving college and Monique said she did too.

"Do you want to come with me to my gym and swim some lengths."

"Will it be open?"

"Yes, it's only closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day and Good Friday I think. As you know New York never sleeps. Swimming is okay but I can't face a workout. I can get you in on a 'Try Out' pass."

"Okay, let's go. We'll leave a note for the guys. Guys can read can't they?"

Angela thought that was hilarious.

Although they'd changed into bikinis, Angela lending Monique a real racy one, they sat poolside eating bagels and drinking fresh orange juice.

"God it's so beautiful doing this with a woman," Angela said. "Women are so civilized. My primate would already have me in the pool racing my nuts off."

"Your nuts?"

Angela said triumphantly, "That's why I don't have any. He's raced them off me."

Wiping her eyes Monique said, "God you are funny. What do you have on tomorrow?"

"Nothing. We both have the rest of the week off work. Judd will probably go to a bar because it's the first day of the New Year and then to a movie or game arcade."

Monique said they could go shopping."

"Oooh I'd love that. Two young blondes out shopping: watch out NYC."

"Darling ten thousands young blonde pairs will be out shopping."

"Oh there goes my romantic illusion."

* * *

Willis awoke and groaned and cheered up when he thought he'd be expected to return to hearty plowing. He reached out and felt nothing and opened his eyes and checking his watch saw it was 10:15. Where had the day gone? Ha a joke, he knew it was morning.

He went out of the bedroom scratching and met Judd coming his way, scratching.

"Are the babes getting our breakfast?"

"Nah," Judd said, hitching up his briefs. "The note says gone swimming."

"They'll be cold."

"Indoors and heated at her gym your dumb head."

"Oh yeah. I take it you mean Angela's gym. Monique gym will be on campus in LA."

Judd yawned and asked did Willis have to make it complicated. It didn't matter whose gym it was.

"You're scratchy. Didn't you get it last night?"

"I got too much. She kept me at it till she fell asleep riding me cowgirl. Have you fucked Angela?"

"Last time about eight years ago when you were thumping Helen Partridge."

"Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about her. Unfortunately gone to fat now. She married and has four little kids."

"Having kids appears to knock the shit out of women. Yeah I know what you mean about Angela being a go-until-she-drops babe. She's probably like that with housework as well."

"Yeah, She's a great babe. Wanna go to a game of ice hockey?"

"Yeah why not. Nothing doing around here."

"Bruce said to meet at noon for a few beers."

Willis yawned and scratched his nuts. "Christ I'd die if I had another beer."

"I feel that way as well. But as soon as we see Bruce and Duncan drinking we'll forget about never drinking again."

"That will be true Judd."

The young women arrived home to an empty apartment with the beds in a mess and toast crumbs all over the kitchen bench and on the floor and the milk left out of the fridge. Honey and jam were smeared over cabinet door handles.

"Oh here's a note."

"It will say they've gone out to buy us presents," Monique said.

"Yeah right. It says 'Gone hockie', hockey spelt with an i-e. Did either of those guys have an education?"

They laughed, taking off their shoes to rub their feet.

* * *

Willis took a call.

"Good early afternoon it's Christine. Is it okay to talk?"

"Yes. I'm in a bar preparing to go to watch ice hockey with three pals from last night. It's a junior game and one of the guy's kid brothers is playing. Monique went shopping with one of the girls but if you call her you'll get her."

"I want to talk to you privately."

"Just a minute, I'll walk away from people. Okay, shoot."

"I want you to promise me you won't go to Australia."

"Then it's up to you and Sam to make us a deal we can't refuse."

"That's blackmail."

Willis sighed. "That's bullshit Christine and you know it. All we require is a well-founded business deal. Buy a business for us and enter an arrangement with us that allows us to gradually buy down your stockholding."

"In effect that's us providing loan capital for you to gradually pay us back and you don't pay us a six-monthly return on capital."

"Who said we wouldn't? That's just your assumption. You and Sam fix the rate of annual return you require and we'll meet it."

"That will take you so much longer to acquire our stock."

"Then don't impose a heavy return or even don't impose one. Remember you objective is to keep your daughter in New York."

"You call that business negotiation?"

"I do and if it gets up your nose walk away from it. It's going to be such a fucking fuss going to Australia I might be better off looking for an alternative to your backing and stay here."

"Don't use the foul language to me."

"You don't have to listen; cut the call."

"God you are tougher than Sam, much tougher I should think. Look, just be reasonable and speak to me pleasantly and don't..."

"Fuck off Christine."

Willis cut the call and grinned, waiting for her to call back.

His phone rang.

"This better be good Christine."

"Look I apologize for pressuring you so will ease back a little. What say I make up to $10 million available? You find the business that suits both of you and apply to me for the money required."

"Jesus."

"Oh so I'm considered to be okay now?"

"The truth is I took to you from the time I met you on Christmas Day and you know you would have tried to roll me had I not showed resistance."

"You are too clever for words. You knew I'd hang out for my daughter."

"Of course. Monique benefits as well as me through any deal done with you. What I get out of it is the price you pay for ensuring I don't take off with Monique following me. Monique and I will set up a company and appoint you company secretary so you can keep an eye in things. How does that sound?"

"All right for now," Christine said, sounding not too unhappy. "We'll talk terms when we have a proposal or more than one proposal in front of us. I'll also have to sell a property for liquidity to advance that cash so I lose income."

"Just keep telling yourself it's the price you have to pay. I mention this as a possibility but the company could have paid most if not all of that capital back to you by the end of five years or even sooner if we pick up an ailing company and turn it around. That's the sort of thing Monique and I have been educated to do and will be eager to take tentative steps at doing that."

"Well perhaps elephants can fly. Who knows? I have one request to make."

"Oh yes."

"I want you to complete an MBA."

"I can run our company without the need to acquire MBA ranking."

"Within the next ten years I'll step down as chairman of our group of companies and be replaced by Sam. You will be Sam's replacement if you have displayed a proven track record and come aboard as Sam's deputy a year before he retires."

"You are kidding Christine. You have a son and three daughters."

"None has that required edge that you appear to have Willis. You think and talk like a business-minded person and you have already shown you have grit and tactical vision. You knew when you cut me off I'd call back immediately and whine."

"Nah I had no idea."

"You are a fucking liar," Willis. "Keep my reason for getting an MBA to yourself please. There is no reason for even Monique to know at this stage."

"Heartless bitch."

"Now isn't that a laugh. I thought you'd say those exact words but I under-estimated you because I thought you'd say heartless bitch under your breath. Come to dinner tonight. I want Sam to become used to seeing you around. Did you and Monique... um?"

"Yes, wink-wink. She will be keener than ever on me now I reckon."

"God men and their ego," Christine sighed. "Bye."

Willis rejoined his pals. "That was Monique's mom. She's worried I might attempt to take Monique with me to Australia."

"Will you?"

"Don't know Bruce. That's what the talking was about. I told the mom to make me a deal I couldn't refuse."

Bruce laughed. "We'll don't get too greedy otherwise the bitch might decide it's cheaper to have you assassinated."

Willis choked over his beer, causing the other three guys to howl in laughter.

A little later Monique called. "Are you really at hockey?"

"Yeah, over in New Jersey. Bruce's kid brother who's already bigger than Bruce is playing and he has the look of a champion."

"I was disappointed when you weren't home when we arrived back."

"Oh really? Sorry about that. You go home when you're ready and I'll see you this evening. You mom invited me."

"Why did mom call you?"

"To invited me to dinner."

"Oh of course."

"I'd like to see your shopping when I arrive."

"Would you really?"

"Yes of course. Monique I'm really interested in you even to the point of what you buy for yourself."

"Ohmigod, I never thought of you taking that level of interest. We could have a quickie in my bedroom before dinner. Mom and dad would never know."

"You do scream a lot Monique."

"Oh god do I?"

"Nah, just kidding. The only noise you make is kicking through the wall when you're climaxing."

"God Willis Westwood. Tease me like that and I'll have one of your balls out for breakfast."

"Fuck Monique. Don't say that, not even as a joke. It scares the crap out of me."