All Comments on 'The Babysitter Pt. 09'

by AvatarKorra

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

You are good at cliffhangers…unfortunately. Finally the real conversation happens.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Thank God for Adrian stepping in like that. This chapter had me worried, but that was a great save. And LOL at that "no ass play where we eat" line, loved it. Another ***** chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ash’s behavior in the latter part of this chapter was stupid. He assumed many things despite the obvious signs to the contrary. It was clear in every way to Stefan was so into him (not just for sex). But Ash didn’t give any of it a fair chance and cowardly walked away without even discussing it like an adult. I hope these two get back together but Ash needs to have more confidence in himself and in Stefan to believe that Stefan’s feelings are genuine and intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I understand why Ash felt the way he did, and why he was hesitant to believe that Stefan was (clearly) into him and not just for sex. I love that it's Adrian setting them up to get back together lol. I was wondering how he was going to react to the news, I'm glad he's supportive.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can we have a story with Adrian as MC, they way he loves Ash, he needs some love too!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous