All Comments on 'The Ballad of Decker Crane Ch. 03'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
semiosis50semiosis50about 2 months agoAuthor

Harp here. For some reason, my chapters, which were submitted in sequential order from 1-13, are being posted out of order, chapters 3 and 1, a day after I submitted. Chapter 2 is still pending. I have a Lit screenshot record showing they were submitted in order. Sorry, folks. I've never had it happen before, but there's always some kind of glitch when I post on this site. I try not to take it personally. Anyway, it's good to be back. See my profile for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is every fantasy run into one! I need some more escape please!!

And thank you. Oh! My! Goodness!!

thornyrosesthornyrosesabout 2 months ago

I could almost see tumbleweeds on postings in this genre since you last posted. Will be purchasing as usual. Thanks for the upload!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

We are goddamn blessed to have an author of your caliber posting up here. Welcome back and thank you for sharing with us.

shelleycat1shelleycat1about 1 month ago

I purchased as soon as you posted this and spent many hours reading it.. Thank you, a great story. You always write so well. I was very satisfied with the ending.

tothegravetothegraveabout 1 month ago

Wow, I truly hate him. I feel like right now he has less to recommend him than any of your other male protagonists. I’m curious to see how he’ll change.

Bellie444Bellie44425 days ago

Decker's chat with Cochrain and his henchmen was such a pleasure to read. And I'm not sure if the catch was meant to be obvious, but I just couldn't figure it out beyond knowing there was one. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...