All Comments on 'The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 03'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dynasty919dynasty919almost 2 years ago

thank you for the solid chapter. i have some questions: is the story supposed to be in early 2000s? and if emily compared to an actress by looks, who would it be?

Spectator1Spectator1almost 2 years agoAuthor

dynasty919: Lawton is telling the story in about the year 2000, but the actual events he's talking about happening in about 1985 and he is remembering them. Body of Kaley Cuoco and face of Rachel McAdams. Thanks for your comments! What would you like to see happen to her next?

dynasty919dynasty919almost 2 years ago

@Spectator1 thanks for the reply! i am definitely not a writer even in my own language but still it's my pleasure to try to explain my fantasies about emily : so after the carvinal emily totally received her fate as a prostitute. she serviced something like 20 clients a day and at the end of the day it was always the protagonist who wiped the cum off her body and help her clean up and hold her on bed to sleep. at certain point, may be after several monthes or a year or two, the pastor get tired of her or get reported for the wrongdoing or whatever reason, he found it nesserary to sell emily to a black gang in seattle or la or wherever for a reasonable amount of money. the protagonist followed her there and witnessed her walk the street as a street prostitute wearing next to nothing and stumbling on very high platform heels that she never wear before. and after all days work of picking up clients and get fucked in a motel she always had to solve all the needs of the black boys in the gang. she was carefully watched over by the gang so the protagonist coundn't just take her. it took a relatively long time maybe a year or two before the protagonist manager to collect some money to go to the gang boss to buy emily out, and before that he only could somtimes pick her up as a regular punter, follow her to her room, and have a sweet little time with her for a 20 minutes session in the room smelled with sex and sweat and on the bed sheet that covered with semen spots. after the protagonist bought her out of the gang they bacame madly in love with each other. they started a road tour around the state like humbert and lolita, through with they enjoyed as the best period of time in their young lives. they intensively made love with each other as it's the most important thing in the world, and when they were run out of money she always pick up some cash using her body. and after a relatively short period of time, like three monthes, as innocent and naive as emily was, she get tricked and abducted by some person. maybe it's a playboy and a pimp, or maybe some disgruntled jealous girlfriend of the protagonist. so anyway it turned out that emily became totally dispeared out of the protagonist's life. so the protagonist felt desperate and upset. he tried to find her at everywhere they were once at but she was not there. he went back to the black gang and got a warm recepcion but the gang leader explained he had never heard anything about emily after the protagonist took her. he wandered around for another one or two years until one day an old acquaintance contacted him of informations about emily -- the old acquaintance maybe is one of the pastor's bunch but more likely to be the gang leader. it turned out that emily was in skid row or tijuana or any such places that's not fit for a lady. after the protagonist went there he saw a bizarre image: she was in a rough neiborhood surrounded by trash cans, dirty tents and homeless people, lying on the open ground, legs and feet poked up to the sky, with several homeless guys already working on her, and a long line waiting for there turns. next to her there was a homeless guy collecting money. he was the one that currently took control of her and made money out of her body for his drug use. she has been like this, fucked by almost a hundred homeless guy every day for 1$ each for a long time. almost in tears the protagonist stepped in the line and waited for his turn. it was like a hundred years passed and it was his turn and he throw the one buck bill on the dirty broken bowl next to her and finally get a view of his love, his dream, lying around with dirt on her face, cum all over her body, legs wide speaded. but what made him most painful was the shallowness in her eyes. she was totally broken. she couldn't recognised him and murmured with broken words complaining he was not putting a cock inside her pussy. there was nothing in her mind but the carving for cocks left. with extreme anger he took her light little body and ran for their lives. the protagonist drove her all the way back to his place, took care of her carefully, with the help of some friends. as days went by, slowly, there bacame luster in her skins, there bacame light in her eyes, and continuity and sense went back to her words. she recognised him, with love and pain. she coundn't stand herself around the protagonist, for she had once left him and for the things she had been involved. she refused the proposal of the protagonist, kissed and bite him passionately for the one last time, and head back on her own to her old town, to continue her destined life of a town whore, for the rest of her life. the protagonist moved on to do different things, and 10 years later, by chance he went back to the old town. and that's the start of the story. (jesus man once i started my imagination just couldn'y stop!)

samhoundsamhound8 months ago

A series that keeps the reader’s attention. It is disturbing how once the women turn to whoring they are used and destroyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpectator1@Spectator1
I'm a happily married man. My wife and I are into MFM bareback threesomes -- and more when possible.