The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

I stop watching, and start fucking her face in earnest. Up and down, up and down, up and down. OOoooooo yeah, this will work. After about 30 seconds, I lift up. Mom gasps for air, but after a few quick breaths, she leans up and wraps her lips around my dangling head. I oblige, and this time I drive the whole thing in.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd," I moan as her nose pokes up between my balls. I hold it all the way down for a few seconds, then pull back out just a little and give a few fast thrusts back down to the very end. Below me, Mom's ab muscles convulse over and over. I'm way down in her throat, but I was right. Dad and Dave got it ready for me!

Another 30 seconds, and I pull out. Mom's recovery takes a little while longer, but she lets me know when she's ready again, and I'm right back down in her throat a few seconds after that. My eyes roll up behind my eyelids as I start humping quickly at her face. I stay far enough down that my balls never really lift up off her face, but 30 seconds comes before I'm done.

"Deep breath this time, Mom. This is it." She makes a comprehending grunt between gasps. I don't want to lose it, so I give her a little less time before I shove my girlcock down in her throat. Longer, slower thrusts this time. Mom's legs are writing back and forth, tucked together at the knees... Oh shit, she might cum too! I plant one hand below me, and run a finger down over her clit. The instant I touch her, her whole body clenches in an orgasm. When her throat clamps down on me, that gets me right up to the edge. Three more, two more, Yes, one more thrust aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I plant it. I push down as hard as I can, and my knees kick out as far as they go to spread my hips out. Mom's fingers are scratching at my thighs, and it's glorious.

It's definitely the smallest load of the day, but it's the most magical. I barely remember to pull my cock out before my mom starts turning colors. I definitely stayed in there longer than 30 seconds, that's for damn sure. I fall forward, head down between her legs. Then we finger each other gently finger each other for maybe an hour. Dave and Carol Ann started up a little while after that, but I fell asleep knuckle deep in my Mom's pussy.

I woke up alone the next morning. Still in my parents bed, but clearly the last to wake up. I lay there for a few minutes, thinking about showering. I've got dried cum all over my cock, my balls, and the entire front of my thighs. It itches a little. In the end, I decide that buck naked and hanging pendulously is the way to go as I lumber downstairs.

"Coffee's on, dear," My mom says as I'm still coming down the hall. "Oh for heavens sakes. Put that thing away. We all saw quite enough of it last night!"

I only have a few seconds to try and think of a clever way to either slap it down on a counter, or stick it between two pieces of bread like it's some kind of sandwich... but I get nothing worthwhile before I'm at the counter, so I just hop up on a stool. With my feet tucked up on the rungs underneath, my cock hangs down near my ankles.

"Let her have this," Dad chimes in from behind a newspaper. "How many places do you think she has where can she really just let it all hang out?"

"Thank you, Dad."

"Nobody likes a braggert, sweetie." He's smirking, but he's also probably not too thrilled to suddenly find out that despite his impressive size, he's now the third biggest cock in the room. No... No I bet he doesn't care. I shouldn't be trying to put other peoples insecurities on him.

"Here you go, Jaimie Bird." Mom brings me over a blue mug of coffee. I smirk and take a careful sip. Hot and black. Awesome.

"Are you ready?" Carol Ann whispers to Dave, and he nods. Then she quietly gets up and leaves the kitchen. Mom leaves after a few seconds, and before I know it, Dad has packed up his paper and quietly headed into his den. Just like that, it's me and Dave alone. It's a trap!

I'm clearly being set up, so I'm content to just sip my coffee and let this unfold. Dave is way more nervous though. He has to take several bracing breaths before he finally gets up from the table and comes to sit down next to me.

"You just had to come down here stark naked, didn't you?"

"I absolutely did," I chuckle, and take another sip. Coffee probably ranks as my second favorite invention. Man's triumph over sleep. "You ok with what happened last night?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing! You were the only one who looked more uncomfortable than I did. Everyone else agreed that I should be the one to talk to you about it. Actually, we didn't so much agree as 'they informed me' I should talk to you about it. That's what I get for waking up next to last, I suppose."

I nod and sip my coffee. It's nice to have affectations for distraction and time-buying.

"Yeah. I mean, I didn't mean for any of it to happen, but it's not like there's any harm, right?"

"Well, they were all worried that they kinda pushed you into that. Mom and Dad were definitely trying to lure you there, and Carol Ann thought she might have pushed you the last little bit without realizing what she was doing."

"That's the thing about game changers. They change everything." Dave furrows his brow, so I continue. "Last night was ok for me for the same reason that it was ok for me to finally start trying to mend fences with Carol Ann. I finally figured out how to be my own person, to take responsibility for myself. But I also realized that... I can own myself, you know? I'm only the victim of circumstances if I never try to turn them to my advantage."

"That is... so weird to hear you say. The last time we really talked, you know, when Mr. Boots died,"

I wince and turn away a little. "Dear god, don't bring up the cat!"

"No, I just mean, you've grown up a lot. It's shocking, but it's a good shock. You seem happy... you know, when you're not bawling your eyes out."

"You know what? I am. I got incredibly lucky with the lottery, and then, I got incredibly lucky again by being honest with myself when I was trying to decide what to do."

"That's really great to hear!"

"Dave, I'm sorry."

"For wh..." He figured it out. "Tyson, you don't have to apologize."

"Of course I do! Don't be stupid."

He just rolls his eyes at me. "I'm not being stupid. There are exactly two people who know your whole story. Every little detail. I'm one of them, and I'm telling you that you have a lot less to feel sorry for than you think."

"I don't get a free pass because I had childhood trauma, Dave."

"No, but I should have handled it better. I knew you had... well... you know."

I frown down into my coffee. "For years, I thought I'd roofied you."

"With Tylenol PM? Really?"

"Shut up. I was 13. What do you want from me?"

"I want you to stop beating yourself up. Dad told me you were obsessing about it last night."

"rabble rabble rabble."

"You cannot just go around saying Rabble Rabble all the time!"

"...rabble rabble."

"Look, the point I'm trying and failing to make is, we're ok. Carrie is a wonderful woman. She's a little light on patience sometimes, but she's got a huge heart. It's why I love her. Just give it time, ok?"

"Ok," I sigh. Dave's arm slides around my waist, and it's a bit of a shock when I remember I'm still sitting here naked. I really wish I'd decided not to flaunt my cock right now, but that doesn't stop me from tilting my head to the side and falling until I come to rest on his shoulder. "So you're ok with everything that happened last night too?"

"Almost. I mean, I was 15 when we got adopted. I knew Laura was hot. She was my go-to masturbation material until I got to college. Having her give me a blowjob, and then having sex with her is one of my oldest fantasies."

"Yeah, but was fucking her ass with your sister part of the fantasy?" I can't help but chuckle, but it becomes less funny when he doesn't laugh with me.

"Not exactly..."

"Dave...?"

"Well, to be honest, you were a different fantasy."

"Well fuck me running..."

Dave bursts out laughing. "I'm glad you finally learned to curse. That proper speech you used to spout was so nauseating."

"You fantasized about me?"

"Of course I did! I was 15! I fantasized about every woman I met!" His smirk slips before he continues. "That's not fair. You weren't just a normal fantasy. You were different."

"Different how?"

"You were, ah..." His throat seems to catch a little. "Most of my fantasies were just wham bam. Faceless, fast, and forgotten as soon as I was done, but... I wanted to make love to you. You know, really treat you right."

"Huh..."

Dave starts to turn a little red. I'm probably just as bad.

"I kind-of had you on a pedestal too." Did he lean in towards me? Am I leaning towards him?

"Dave?" 4 inches apart.

"Yeah?" 3 inches apart.

"If I kissed you right now, would you be mad?" 2 inches apart

"No..." 1 inch apart.

0 inches apart. I'm 13 again. My stomach flutters, thinking about Dave mowing the lawn, or lifting weights, or laying on his bed masturbating while I watched. Somewhere halfway through the kiss, though, I remember that I'm not 13, I'm 24. I'm a woman. I may want Dave for my own reasons, but he's married. I lean back, and now I really regret coming down here naked. There's no place to hide my erection.

"Dave, we can't..."

"She told me to do this."

My eyes go wide. "Carol Ann... told you to do this?"

He nods. "She's a pretty wonderful woman. She thinks you might need this as much as I do."

Closure. I turn the rest of the way around on the stool, and I reach up to grab the back of his neck as I lean in. Dave turns towards me as well, and our first kiss is as awkward as it is long it coming. As it is fulfilling. As it is beautiful. Dave knocks over his stool getting to his feet, and it takes out two other stools with it They make a loud clatter as they skitter across the kitchen floor. It's long and drawn out, and I can't stop myself from crying a little. Dave runs a thumb over my cheek tenderly, catching the droplet before it had gone very far.

"There's no need for tears anymore, Jaimie," he says, as he leans in to kiss me again. One hand feverishly reaches down into his waistband to find his cock ready and waiting for me while the other strokes my own cock. For the first time, it really begins to dawn on me that Dave is a man. He'd always been mature in my eyes, but the way he kisses is... humbling.

Both of my hands give up on their respective tug jobs after a minute, and instead focus on trying to get his pajamas down. Dave takes over after a few awkward tugs gets me nowhere. As soon as he's freed his cock, my fingers are on it. It takes a special guy to be able to give a two fisted handjob, and Dave is just such a guy. My toes curl around and grip the stool rungs as I spread my legs out as far as I can.

"Fuck me, Dave," I whisper. "Please..." Dave's hands make fists in my hair, and he pulls me back into the kiss. I put a hand down beneath my balls, and my fingers are immediately greeted by copious fluids. I scoot out to the very edge of the stool, and guide his cock over my aching pussy. I can't even remember the last time I wanted a guy this badly...

Yes I can.

Dave grunts into the kiss as the head of his cock sinks between my pussy lips. I roll my hips back, exposing my pussy more. The cold air, combined with the extreme draining I gave them last night, keeps my balls high and tight to the base of my cock, well out of the way. Once he's lined up, my hands wander off to his abs. Dave's first push is so slow, so gentle. I wince a little as my pussy stretches around his cock, but it's nothing like the last time. My hands press firmly against his abs, and he stops while I get my breath. One of his hands slips down behind me to grasp the counter, and the other slides under my arm to brace my back.

I bite my lip and nod, and once my hands stop holding him at bay, Dave pushes again. This time, my hands slide around to his waist, and I draw him in. If I looked down, I'm sure the sight of my own cock looking up at me would be enthralling, but I don't. I don't want to look anywhere else but at Dave's face. This is what it should have been like. This is what I should have done for him. I wince again and Dave pauses, but my hands keep pulling him closer. My toes unlatch from the stool, and both legs swing out behind Dave to interlock just below his ass.

"Oh my god," I whisper. "Dave, I love you!"

"I love you too, Jaimie." I'm so wet that Dave's cock is louder than we are. It feels sooooooooo good. I let myself be cradled and supported, and the release, the sense of floating and knowing someone will catch you, is intoxicating. It's so different than being with Vera. Not better. Probably even just slightly inferior to, but it is its own fantastic ball of emotions and hangups, and I'm along for the ride.

Dave is never faster than about one thrust every other second or so, but with each push, a little more of his cock is wet. With each push, a little more of my pussy is touched in ways I've wanted for over a decade. With each push, a little piece of the hole in my heart is filled. He always wanted me too! Another tear...

I blink my vision clear again only to see that Dave is misty too. He's just staring at me...

It takes a few minutes before he's wet enough, and I'm stretched enough, to reach all the way inside me. A feat I never matched the first time around, and it brings a soft smile to my lips. He leans in, touching his forehead to mine. His eyes fill my vision, although I wouldn't look away if I could. This man saved my life. I would give him anything he asked for.

Gently, he lets me fall backwards until I'm leaning against the counter. I reach an arm back to grip it for balance, and as soon as I'm settled, he grabs my cock.

"You... don't..." I pant, once on the thrust and once on the withdrawal.

"I want to..."

I nod, biting my lip but still not looking down. His grip is firm. Not crushing like Roy's, or teasing like Vera's. Firm. It's awkward at first, but after a few thrusts he settles into a rhythm that matches his hips. My cheeks start to glow, red hot, as I feel my orgasm coming. I'm glad I'm cumming first...

I whimper in increasingly higher pitches for 10 long seconds until a thick white jet of spunk shoots up between us. Most of it lands on my tits, although it feels like some hits my nose. Dave double times his stroking and another jet slams into the underside of my left boob. I cringe and whine as one final stream makes it out. The last one lost some of it's momentum and mostly ends up dribbling back down onto his hand.

Dave is only another minute behind me, and feeling him throb inside me again is one of the greatest feelings of my entire life. It brings such a sense of peace...

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers