The Bar

Story Info
Sometimes, I just can't help myself.
2.3k words
4.41
16.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my favorite bar. The bartender, Kai, makes the best Old Fashioned in town. So, I happily bounce up to the door in my usual little black dress and heels. As I walk thru the door, Kai smiles at me and holds up the black cherry jar, and I smirk in response. Apparently, he's been playing around with my favorite drink and wants to spice it up. So, I sit down and smile at him as he puts my glass before me, then leans forward on his elbows, watching intently.

I look down at the dark amber liquid and pick up the glass. I swirl the ice cube around the glass, then take a sip while looking at Kai.

"Kai. You may have found a way to make me love you more than I already did." I grin at him. The black cherry provides just a hint of sweetness that leaves my tongue begging for another sip.

"Shh! If my boyfriend hears you, he'll get jealous." Kai responds with a massive smile, quite proud of himself.

I laugh and take another slow sip. So very fucking good.

"It seems busy but not crazy. A bit unusual for a Friday night." I say, looking around with my drink in my hand. I take another sip.

"It should pick up soon enough. A new restaurant and lounge opened up about a block away." Kai responds before heading down the bar to help another patron.

I scroll through my phone while slowly sipping on my drink. When finished, I slide my glass toward the inside of the bar. Kai immediately places another in front of me, and I look up, confused.

"I haven't even ordered another one. I guess you know me too well." I say, smiling at him.

"Actually, you can thank Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome down there." Kai responds, nodding toward a knockout stranger at the end of the bar to my right.

"Oh really, now?" I say as I make direct contact with my new friend and give him a sly smirk, then take a generous sip.

A familiar voice to my left orders, "What she's having," and Kai nods in his direction. My benefactor smiles at me, winking. I smile as well, maintaining eye contact.

"If you're not careful, you're going to kill someone with that smirk one day, Faro." Kai chastises as he walks away.

I continue to watch the stranger. He's tall with dark hair, a killer smile, and dark eyes. He subtly licks his lower lip and bites his lower lip as I watch him, then looks back to his phone. I glance to my left to see Kai chatting with another customer.

I slide off my bar chair, grab my purse and drink, then head to the seat next to Mr. Sex Appeal. I don't say a word as I sit, continue sipping my beverage, and open Twitter.

About 5 minutes pass before he finally starts the conversation.

"My name is Josh. I'm 6'1. I love pasta, and..." he pauses before whispering, "I have a corgi." He finishes with a broad smile as he offers me his hand.

I look down at his hand before making eye contact and shaking it firmly. He tries to pull it towards his lips gently, but I gracefully pull my hand away.

"I'm Faro. 5'5". I love dogs. I'll try anything twice." I reply with a grin and a sip of my drink.

"Try anything twice, huh? Is that to ensure your initial perception is accurate, or do you just like pain?" he chuckles.

"Yes." I answer, looking at him through my eyelashes. He narrows his eyes slightly, trying to decipher what I meant. Then, he turns in his chair to face me, staring. Without missing a beat, I dip my finger into my drink, circle the rim slowly, then bring it to my lips.

"You are trouble, Faro. I can see it in your eyes. The question is... what kind of trouble are you?" Josh says quietly, gently running his left index finger down my arm.

I smile and look at him, almost forgetting where I am. I straighten in my chair. I can feel eyes on me, but I don't search for them. I know to whom they belong.

"Me? Trouble?!" I ask, faking an incredulous glare. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." I retort in a feigned offense.

Josh laughs, sips his drink, and continues, "Yes. Trouble. I'm certain you know exactly what I'm talking about. I had you pegged from the moment you walked in here, all curls, smiles, and thighs." He finishes as he reaches for my hand again. I let him take it this time, knowing the trap is set.

Within seconds, I feel His presence approach. I always know when it's Him.

"One shouldn't touch toys that don't belong to them." His husky voice interjects from my left.

I turn my head to see Him standing there, eyebrows ever so slightly pushed together, eyes somewhat squinted, lips slightly upturned into a thin smile. Seemingly annoyed, but that couldn't be further from the truth. He rests His left arm on the back of my chair while His right-hand rests on my knee and squeezes gently.

I turn to Josh, who is looking at me quizzically. I bite my lower lip. Josh looks at Him and replies, "She isn't a toy and certainly doesn't belong to anyone."

I begin to turn my head to Him, but His voice stops me. "Continue to look him in the eye, Kitten." Then His hand slides up my leg and squeezes my inner thigh before continuing north.

I keep my eyes on Josh and swallow hard. My breath catches as His thumb nudges my panties, and His tongue flicks out, grazing my ear. I shudder, all the while watching Josh intently.

Josh's face is a mixture of confusion and interest as He says, "That's the second error of the night, Kitten. How do you respond to a command?"

"With 'Sir,' Sir," I respond without looking at Him, eyes still on Josh.

He smirks and leans in closer. "Good, girl." He whispers, then pulls away. I shudder and smile.

"Now, Kitten, ask Josh here if he thought he would get to play with you this evening."

"Yes, Sir." I reply. "Josh, did you think you were going to play with me this evening?" I ask Josh with a devilish grin on my face.

Josh, surprisingly, seems entertained by our little game and chuckles before responding, "I had certainly thought about it."

"Seems you've been an especially slutty girl this evening, Kitten. Ask Josh if he thought he could claim this pussy for himself." He commands. I bite my lip, struggling to maintain eye contact with Josh as His thumb caresses my clit through my panties.

"Josh, did you think you'd claim my pussy as yours?" I ask breathily, barely maintaining my composure as He moves His finger in tight circles, chuckling in my ear. He knows exactly what He's doing to me.

I'm positive Kai has noticed the little scene playing out, but he knows better than to interfere. I can feel the heat in my cheeks intensify as He pulls His thumb away from my clit and traces my lower lip with it while Josh watches, mesmerized.

"Uh, to be frank, yes. I want nothing more than to own you, even for a night." He responds in a husky voice and hungry eyes. The change in Josh's voice arouses me even more.

Sensing my heightened arousal, I feel His hand slowly traveling back up my thigh. His thumb once presses against my clit, moving in small, tight circles. I push my hips forward slightly to increase the pressure. My eyes flutter.

He chuckles next to me. "Mmmm, so desperate. Tell Josh whose pussy this is, Kitten."

"Yours, Sir. This pussy is yours." I respond, almost moaning as I push forward a little more.

He pulls his hand away. Whimpering, I snap my head in His direction. "Please." I whisper. Then I realize my mistake. "Fuck." I say as I close my eyes.

"You've disobeyed yet again. Not only are you not looking at Josh, but you didn't tell him whose pussy this is, Kitten." He responds. "Such a disobedient little whore."

"I'm sorry, Sir." I whisper, looking back to Josh. "This pussy belongs to Him, Josh."

"Does it?" Josh asks me, raising an eyebrow, clearly disappointed.

"Yes, it does."

"Good, girl, Kitten." He whispers in my ear as He squeezes my thigh. "But... you're still in trouble."

"As you can see, this particular toy has been claimed. I'm sure there are others you can find to play with this evening." He says to Josh before gently kissing my jaw below my ear lobe. He knows how sensitive that spot is. I breathe in sharply, leaning into Him.

"What do I have to do to have her, uh, Sir?" Josh asks, his voice on edge.

"I don't make a habit of sharing my toys, Josh." He says before taking my hand in His.

"Kitten, come." He commands quietly.

I immediately slip from my chair and grab my purse without a second thought.

He says nothing as we walk to the parking garage around the corner and into the elevator.

When we reach the 4th level, I step out first and head for our parking spot. I walk around the passenger door, lift my dress, slide my panties down, and bend over slightly. My punishment for my disobedience in the bar starts now.

He has already drawn His crop from its hiding place inside the lining of His blazer and is tapping against His hand as He approaches.

"Well, well, well, Pet. You seem to have made a fan this evening, didn't you?"

*smack*

I gasp at the sudden sting, but it only fuels my insane sex drive.

"Yes, Sir." I moan out airily.

"Ass out, whore."

I arch my back, spread my legs shoulder-width apart, and lean toward the passenger window.

*smack, smack*

I cry out softly at the attention to each ass cheek.

"You made a man damn near beg me for the chance to fuck you."

*smack, smack*

"What slutty things were you saying to make him so desperate?"

*smack, smack*

"Ah!" I cry out. "Nothing out of the ordinary. I just told him I wasn't any trouble." I reply.

"Oh? Lying, then. I see." He says.

*slap, slap*

His bare hand slaps each cheek so hard that it almost draws tears.

But I love it.

He moves in closer, and I feel His hand sliding up my inner thigh. As His fingers find my sopping wet pussy, He chuckles to Himself. "Always ready for me, aren't you, Pet?" He asks affectionately, then kisses my cheek.

"Yes, Sir. Always."

His teeth graze my shoulder as He pushes His hardon against my ass.

"I'm going to fuck you right here, like the dirty fucking whore you are." He whispers, then I hear His belt and zipper come undone.

I push my ass out a bit farther to provide Him better access.

"That's right, bitch, show me what's mine." He whispers.

With zero fanfare, He slides his cock into my dripping cunt. I cry out loudly as I push my hips back into His thrust.

"Fuck." He groans so wantonly and loudly that I almost lose myself right there. Hearing how much He enjoys being sheathed inside me is so fucking satisfying.

He pulls out slowly, then thrusts forward brutally hard. I cry out again, and my hips jerk. "Fuck!" I moan, pushing against Him again.

"You don't cum, without permission, whore." He grunts as He begins to thrust into me roughly.

"Yes, Sir!" I whimper as He thrusts into me. Fuck, I'm already so close.

"Good, girl. You feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock, Pet." He moans into my hair as He thrusts forward with more force.

I'm losing it. I try to concentrate on regulating my breathing to stave off my climax, but His cock is commanding my full attention. I feel full. I feel sexy as hell, and He feels fucking incredible.

"Fuck." I gasp out. "Please let me cum." I beg shamelessly.

He pulls out of me suddenly and turns me around. His lips crash into mine with force as He sucks my tongue into His mouth. His kiss is greedy and possessive. He lifts my left leg over His hip and guides His cock back into my pussy. Then He lifts my right leg, fully pinning me against the car. His hands grip my ass as He begins fucking me again, head buried in my neck, lips peppering kisses on my skin.

I'm completely enthralled. Just moaning and pleading for more. How does He do this to me every single time?

He pulls His head back, demanding, "Fuck, Pet, look me in the eye."

I roll my head to look at Him; eyes glazed over in pleasure as I struggle to hold back. I'm gasping, breathing heavily, begging incoherently for my release, which He finally grants.

"Look me in the eye as you cum, Faro."

The sound of my name on his lips is enough. I cum, fighting to retain eye contact. He smirks and releases Himself inside me. His lips are mine, teeth grazing my bottom lip, then kissing down my neck as He empties every drop of his cum deep inside me.

He lowers me to the ground, His cum beginning to drip down my leg.

He puts His cock away. "Put your panties back on and go back to the bar. I expect you to bring him home with you tonight."

I smirk as I reach down and pull my panties back up. "Yes, Sir." I reply as I walk back towards the elevator.