The Bartender Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe's true relationship with the photographer is revealed.
1.5k words
4.7
2.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have Chloe tied to the bed, naked except for her collar and high heels. Her legs and arms spread wide, each one fastened to a corner bedpost, placing her square in the middle.

She's nervous, but insanely excited... lying there totally exposed... nipples taught and firm... pussy dripping with anticipation. We had just finished drinks at the hotel bar where she had an outrageous climax with Lucia, the hot bartender. And now I have her alone, all mine... a hot submissive bimbo fuck doll, ready for my attentions.

I whisper how hot and sexy she is as I slide my fingers into her, slowly fucking her, stroking her clit... kissing her lips, neck, breasts, nipples... running my hands all over her gorgeous body... massaging, caressing.

She strains at her bindings, not because she wants to be free, but because she desperately wants to play too. But there will be no playing for Chloe tonight, and that's okay... she loves being my little slut... all of her hot holes ready for me.

"Oh Sir... I love your touches... your kisses."

I take my time, being very careful to bring her up slowly, getting her very worked up, but not taking her where she wants to go... not yet.

"Ohhhh, fuck... Sir, you know how to turn me on... you get me so wet, I can feel my pussy leaking."

I place my lips on her neck... softly kissing as I tell her that I have a very special surprise.

And that's when I show her the blindfold.

Chloe's reaction is a mix of terror and excitement, yet she desires this. She's mine... owned... and she so badly wants what I have in mind for her... whatever it may be.

I fasten the blindfold. Chloe's world is now dark, and she's helpless, yet her sexual excitement is climbing like a rocket.

I resume my slow and erotic caressing, kissing, running my hands over her entire body, massaging her gorgeous tits, pinching, twisting, and pulling on her nipples... occasionally stopping at her dripping pussy, using my fingers, my lips, and tongue... her hips rising, straining at her bonds to get more... moans and whimpers escaping her lips.

And that's when Lucia slips into the room to join us... quietly stripping her clothes off while I maintain my attentions on Chloe... keeping her hot, wet, and very needy.

This is Chloe's real surprise, and she has no idea it's coming.

As we kiss... our lips sliding, tongues swirling... Lucia starts caressing Chloe's pussy softly, getting her fingers wet.

Chloe knows immediately... someone else!

And I was ready... whispering softly to her... "It's okay my little slut, I know you've wanted this, and now it's happening."

"Oh Sir... ohhh... oh my god... fuuuuck..."

Lucia escalates her attentions on Chloe's pussy... using her tongue on her clit, and her finger sliding smoothly in and out of Chloe's leaking cunt, doing it as only a woman can. Chloe's moans are soft... her hips straining the bonds... trying to get more of Lucia's tongue.

Kneeling next to Chloe, I place my cock at her lips. Immediately, they open... receiving my hard throbbing dick... her lips kissing... tongue licking and swirling.

I push deeper... slowly fucking Chloe's mouth as Lucia runs her free hand up to her shapely tits... squeezing, massaging... finding her nipples hard... pinching and turning... but gently, with a woman's touch.

Chloe is moaning uncontrollably now... legs quivering... whimpering as she gets closer and closer. She's loving the way Lucia finger fucks her while sucking gently on her clit, her tongue swirling all around it. It won't be long before she explodes.

Lucia slips another finger in... two fingers gliding smoothly in and out of Chloe's pussy while her tongue furiously works her clit... her free hand still massaging Chloe's large bimbo breasts.

Chloe's moans turn to whimpers... my cock still in her mouth, banging against the back of her throat... her guttural sounds vibrating against my shaft as she gets closer and closer until suddenly, she explodes... body shaking and shuddering uncontrollably... hips bucking... her screams smothered by my cock in her hot wet mouth.

Lucia slows her attentions, but never stops until Chloe is totally spent. I let my cock slip from her mouth as Lucia begins her long slow crawl up her body... kissing, licking, fondling... rubbing her body against Chloe's.

I know how hot Chloe gets, insanely hot... but she's never been more excited than she is right now.

"Oh... my god... Sir..."

Lucia straddles Chloe's face... lowering her hot, wet pussy right on her lips.

Lucia moans and a small scream of pleasure escapes her lips as Chloe begins her attack... licking her dripping pussy... sucking on her clit.

Lucia is delirious with pleasure... holding Chloe's head against her pussy... softly grinding against her eager mouth... their moans intermingling as my cock gets as hard as its ever been.

I straddle Chloe... close behind Lucia... placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Yes, fuck me... my pussy is yours... take me, fuck me hard while your hot little slut sucks on my needy clit."

Hearing Lucia demand my cock drives Chloe insane with pleasure. She renews her efforts on Lucia's soaked cunt as my cock slides smoothly in and out of her. Chloe stealing licks of my shaft while she continues with Lucia's clit.

I slide out of Lucia and into Chloe's mouth. I can tell from her moans that she loves the taste of Lucia on my cock.

And now I alternate... Chloe's mouth... Lucia's pussy... back and forth... over and over again until I leave my firm shaft in Lucia's willing cunt... my thrusts hard and deep while she moans uncontrollably.

Reaching back... my fingers find Chloe's wet pussy... stroking her needy clit just the way she likes it.

I can feel my cum start to rise, boiling up from my loaded balls as I fuck Lucia... and from Chloe's moans and screams, I know her second climax is coming on strong... and with our double assault on Lucia's pussy, she too is getting close.

We're all rising together... I know it's going to happen.

Lucia is the first...

"Oh my god... this is so fucking good... keep going... I'm gonna cum."

Lucia suddenly screams out... her body shaking, legs quivering as Chloe licks her clit and I fuck her dripping pussy... her climax overwhelming her... moaning and whimpering as she continues to shudder.

Lucia's explosion triggers Chloe's second orgasm... my furious fingers working their magic... fucking her silky smoothness... taking her over the top.... her moans vibrating against Lucia's pussy.

I didn't want to cum just yet, but I couldn't hold back... already past the point of no return. My orgasm was inevitable... no way to stop it now... it was insanely hot. I slide out of Lucia and into Chloe's hot wet mouth... her tongue working the tip of my cock... her beautiful lips wrapped around my head. Lucia reaches down... stroking my firm shaft... both of them working me together as my cum explodes onto Chloe's face... all over her lips, tongue, chin, and cheeks... taking all of it to the last drop.

Lucia gently pushes me away... her mouth meeting Chloe's... swirling their cum coated tongues together... Lucia licking my hot seed off her pretty face.

And as we wind down, Lucia and I lay on each side of Chloe... tender caresses, touches, kisses, whispers.

(And now... continuing from Chloe's perspective)

Oh fuck... I can't believe what just happened... so amazing! Her touches... her pussy... her smell, her taste... I am intoxicated with her... I want more of her.

And now Sir on one side... and she on the other... lying with me... touching... caressing. Mmmm... I love it so.

He is just a regular guy on the outside... yet he's totally amazing inside my head... knowing me like no other... my wants, needs, and desires.

I am his plaything... his fuck doll, his trophy slut... my holes are his. Yet he is consumed with pleasing me... satisfying my lust... my need for all things sensual and sexual.

Yes, I am his... a bitch in heat and devoted cum slut. He uses me for his pleasure, and the pleasures of others... yet satisfies me like none other.

And now, a whisper in my ear...

"Chloe, are you ready for part two?"

I slowly nod my head, thinking... oh yes, Sir... what will it be?

He gently turns my head towards this woman... my new sister slut. We kiss... softly, tenderly... her hands on my face.

Sir removes the blindfold and I see her for the first time... Lucia, the bartender... a total stranger before tonight, yet I feel so close to her, like I've known her all my life.

"Chloe... you remember Lucia."

We smile at each other... soft giggles escaping our lips... she is so beautiful... so incredible.

But wait... I sense movement beyond us... next to the bed... and I look up, and around...

Oh my god!!! Naked men... bulls... standing around us... their huge hard dicks being serviced by hot women in various stages of undress... stroking and sucking their huge cocks, keeping the alphas hard and ready as they look down on us... fresh fuck meat for them.

"Chloe... these are men... real men, who will use you and all of your hot fuck holes until they are satisfied."

Lucia and I look at each other... a wicked smile forming on her lips as Sir unties my bonds, and gets his cameras ready.