The Personal Trainer

Story Info
Chloe has a special workout with her personal trainer.
2k words
3.65
4.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it... my wildest fantasies were about to become a reality. Jim, my personal trainer finally wanted me. After months of teasing each other he asked me if I wanted a private workout.

"You want to be alone with me, Jim? You know what's gonna happen."

"Yes, Chloe... I do."

In the beginning, we teased each other during my workouts. For him, it was just fun, but he soon realized I was serious. And he resisted of course... I was a client, and off limits. And besides, he was very happily married. But I knew he wanted it... and so did I. After every session with him I would be dripping wet, and I'm not just talking about my hot sweaty body. Then later, alone in my bedroom, I'd break out the big dildo and fuck myself, always cumming hard while I imagined spreading for him, taking his big dick deep in my pussy... cumming over and over. Yes, he had that kind of effect on me. And now, here I was knocking on the door to his friend's place.

Opening the door, he stood there... looking so fucking good... my heart started pounding, my breathing faster. I tried to hide my nervousness, but I was already on fire... my pussy tingling in sweet anticipation. I could see it in his eyes, and the bulge in his shorts, this would not be a typical workout. Then, with a reassuring smile, he took my hand, and led me to the exercise area... and I wondered how long it would be before his cock would be deep in my willing and needy cunt.

He started me with simple stretches... always keeping an eye on my form... giving me encouragement, commenting on my positions and execution. I caught him several times looking at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. I made sure he had good views of my large natural breasts, and my crotch... the stretch material giving him an exquisite view of the folds of my sweet pussy, already leaking, creating the beginnings of a wet patch that I'm sure was driving him to insane heights of pure lust. He was rubbing his crotch, and not trying to hide it. So fucking bold of him... but I loved it.

He was giving me encouragement on my positions from the sidelines... being more of a cheerleader than being up close and personal. But when I next looked over to him, I caught him reaching inside his loose shorts from below. His fucking dick was nearly hanging out the leg bottoms. Oh my god, he was huge... a surge of excitement flowed through my body. I gave him the needy Chloe smile.

"Uh Jim... why don't you come over here and help me with my form."

He wasted no time... kneeling behind me, his hands on my hips my back... keeping me properly aligned as I continued my stretches. But it wasn't long before his hands found my buttocks... squeezing, massaging... and now on my hips... pulling me tight to him. I could feel his massive cock against my ass, softly dry humping me before his hands drifted to the insides of my thighs... rubbing and squeezing... "accidentally" rubbing against my pussy. I couldn't take it anymore... turning around, facing him, putting one hand on his neck, pulling him to me. My other hand quickly found his engorged rod... stroking it as we kissed... both of us moaning as our tongues swirled together.

Jim picked me up and carried me to the couch, laying me on my back, my legs spreading wide for him as he took his time removing my top. Taking every opportunity to touch me everywhere... my breasts, my hips, my legs. Oh god... I love his hands on me. And always kissing... turning me on like no one else. He was strong, and firm with me, but still gentle.

Finally, he removes my bottoms, already soaked from his attentions, and slides his fingers into me. My hot dripping pussy taking his long smooth thrusts as he looks deep into my eyes. I couldn't believe it was happening, all those times I fucked myself thinking about him, and now it was actually happening.

I turned myself on my side, his fingers still deep and thrusting, my fingers rimming my asshole. Oh God... I can feel it coming on... I know it's about to happen... I can tell it will be huge.

"Chloe... fuck your ass with your fingers. I know you're close. I want to feel you cum while my fingers are deep inside you sweet pussy."

I plunge them deep as he commanded... fucking my ass for him while he finger fucks my dripping pussy. I'm so close, and I want it so badly.

"Cum for me, Chloe. Now!"

His command hit me hard. My body surrendering to his touches as my climax rocks me hard... body shaking, legs quivering, pussy squirting... his eyes never leaving mine. It was incredibly intense. I was totally blown away. Damn, he was good.

My orgasm was so intense I needed a little time to recover. I turned around onto my hands and knees and faced him... mouth open... his huge cock just inches away... saliva already dripping from my lower lip. I reached for him... wrapping my fingers around his stiff shaft... stroking him... sucking on his balls... his moans telling me all I needed to know... he was loving how I worshiped him. And I loved it too. I was so hot... so needy. I ravished his gorgeous cock... stroking, licking, sucking... taking him deeper and deeper. I wanted him to cum... but his self control was amazing... and that's when I knew how attentive he was... that I'd be cumming more than once... a lot more.

I loved being in charge while I sucked his cock, but I submitted to his quiet dominance as he put both hands on my head... forcing me to let him fuck my mouth... over and over... harder and deeper... using my throat to fuck his massive cock... forcing himself even deeper as I drooled all over his shaft... his balls dripping with my saliva. I pride myself on taking a man deep, but this was definitely a challenge... I gagged as he choked me with this thick throbbing rod... but I loved every second of him using me. And just when I thought he would cum he said...

"Chloe... turn around... stay on your hands and knees."

Oh god... I love how he stays in charge, directing me... using me as he pleases. Yes... at this moment I'm his hot fuck toy, and I love it so much. He slides his fingers inside... slowly fucking me as his tongue rims my asshole. I was insanely turned on. He was so good... so sexy... so talented. I was blown away. And as his tongue probed deeper, I could feel another climax coming on as he plunged his fingers into me... faster and deeper. My legs started trembling... I knew it was inevitable...

"Not now, Chloe"

Holy fuck!!! I was so damn close... and he just stopped everything. And as he turned me over, I was thinking... how could he do that to me? But now, with his fingers back inside me and his lips and tongue on my clit I was overcome with pleasure and soon on the rise again. And in my mind I was screaming "I forgive you... I forgive you... oh fuck, I forgive you." And it didn't take long to get me close again... and I know this time he's gonna finish me. His fingers gliding smooth and swift... my cunt leaking... his mouth surrounding my clit, sucking as his tongue swirls. Oh god... here it comes... nothing can stop it now... screaming out as my climax overwhelms me... his fingers deep... his tongue slowing but never stopping until I was completely spent. Oh my god, that was so fucking good.

And as I lay there... spread out before him... I know he's ready to fuck me... and fuck, I'm ready too. But now it's my turn to deny him, grabbing his cock before he could insert it... rubbing it against my dripping slit... slipping the tip in, and back out... over and over while I look up at him and give him the Chloe smile, with a bit of smirk. He tries to penetrate... but I'm not done teasing him, and I can tell his patience is being tested. I release my grip...

"Take me... stuff my hot, needy, wet cunt with your delicious fuck stick."

He looked at me in surprise before sliding his turgid rod deep into me. I was so wet... and he was so hard... I took him easily... his cock felt so good inside me. I dreamt of this often... lying in my bed, my big dildo deep, cumming hard to my fantasies of him. And now it was happening, better than I could ever have imagined.... I couldn't believe it. His long slow strokes felt amazing as he looked down on me watching his fat dick slide easily in and out of me. It went on for a long time, and I wondered if he was ever going to cum.

Suddenly, he withdrew... and pushed my legs back. I looked up into his eyes... I knew what he wanted.

"Yes, baby... I'm a needy slut... use me... take my ass... it's yours."

Again, he looks at me in surprise. And I'm thinking... "Well, I guess his wife isn't the hot bitch in heat that I am." I look at him, our eyes locked as he begins his assault... his cock slowly penetrating me as I relax. Fuck, now I was having doubts... can I take his massive cock in my sweet ass? But I could tell, this was not his first time. His cock still wet from my soaked cunt, slowly pushing until he finally breaches my defenses. Yes, in this moment my ass belongs to him, even though I'm taken... owned by another.

He starts out slow... driving his stiff shaft into me, a little bit at a time. And it hurt, but he was considerate... and also relentless. I love that about him. And now he was fucking me... the pain subsiding until it was sheer pleasure. My fingers finding my clit... stroking myself as his thrusts grew faster, harder deeper. Oh god... I was on the rise again, hoping he wouldn't cum before I did. But he was amazing... fucking my ass so good. My fingers furious... legs quivering... my moans turning to whimpers. Oh yes... please don't stop.

"Cum for me Chloe... I need to feel you shake and shudder while my cock is deep in your hot ass."

And there it was... all I needed... my climax coming on hard... overpowering me... legs shaking... pussy squirting... Jim never stopping... not missing a beat... thrusting furiously... his hard breathing telling me he was not gonna hold back this time.

Suddenly, Jim withdraws... pulls me off the bed... pushes me to my knees... his cock inches from my mouth... releasing a torrent of hot cum all over my face. Oh god... I love it so much. Finally, his blast subsides... cum all over me... I grab his dick and take him in my mouth, tasting his hot seed. Now licking and sucking him clean as I look up at him. And with a smile, I pull him down beside me.

"Let me get a towel for you, Chloe."

"No... I like it like this."

"You're mine now Chloe."

"No Jim... I'm not. I already have an owner, and that's not going to change."

"But this... what just happened between us... how could he be alright with it?"

"He encouraged me. I told him all about you, and how hot and dripping wet you make me."

"Oh..."

"But I can be your hot fuck toy, and that's all it will ever be. Now, let's jump in the shower. I can't send you home to your wife smelling like me."

And while the hot water cascaded down around us, the steam rising, our soapy hands all over each other, I let Jim fuck my pussy once more... this time from behind so I wouldn't have to look at him... my fingers busy on my clit while I thought of Sir... imagining it was his cock fucking me... my fingers relentless... and not stopping until I had the best orgasm of the day.