The Basement

Story Info
Prequel to Anything To Come - how they met.
2.4k words
4.31
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was winding down and I thought I had time to have one more for the road. The upstairs fridge was down to just Bud, but someone told me the host had a small fridge down in the basement with a fresh stash of Corona. So, I thought, what the hell. I didn't know the guy who threw the party, more of a friend of a friend of a friend, which was why I should have thought twice about wandering around a stranger's house.

The basement was dimly lit, with only the requisite lights on, illuminating the way to the beat-up refrigerator in the corner. Some people kept their basements nice and orderly, others used it as just another place to throw their out-of-sight, out-of-mind junk - camping gear, boxes of clothes, old furniture. This was one of those cluttered, full basements.

I spied a couch a little further in, just on the edge of the light from the forlorn naked lightbulb near the fridge and thought that a few quiet moments with a beer in a stranger's basement was the best way to end the evening.

As I got closer to the couch, what I thought was a pile of blankets suddenly moved, and were I not four beers down already, I would have jumped. As it was, I inched closer, wondering what kind of rat or dog was that big. Then I heard a noise, definitely human, and definitely female. But not the kind of noise I heard every day. It would have been a question, were it not sounding muffled. As I got closer, I could see a bit of sandy blonde hair sticking out from under the top of the blanket.

I looked around thinking this was a joke, but the party was still going on upstairs and there was no one down here but me and whoever was hidden under a blanket on the couch. I pulled the blanket away and two gorgeous green eyes stared back at me over a mouth gagged with a big red ball. I sort of recognized her from the party - she'd asked me if she could bum a cigarette from me earlier and when I told her I didn't smoke, she apologized, those eyes flashing sexy for a moment, before moving on.

She was obviously expecting someone else because she started shaking her head vigorously and tried to say something behind the gag. The blanket fell away and I was amazed to see that she was tied up, and rather tightly. Her dress had been pulled open exposing her pert littlish breasts and white rope was wrapped around her, above and below her creamy boobs. I pulled the blanket down further and saw that more rope ran around her waist, presumably anchoring her hands behind her, and a rope snuck through her thighs, tightly cinching her silk dress tight to her crotch. Knees and ankles were also tied.

She was thrashing a little, embarrassed, her eyes going to the more lit corridor, so I pulled the blanket back up and she calmed down a little. Damn, finding a half-naked, tied up girl tucked away on a dusty old couch was the last thing I expected when I came down looking for a beer. I came out of my daze and realized she was staring at me, those green eyes like a doe caught in the headlights.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded and tried to say something around the gag.

"Here, let me ..." I sat down on the couch next to her and she turned so I could work the buckle of the gag. She popped it out of her mouth with a sexy little sound and without thinking, I wiped away the string of saliva that trickled down her chin. My fingers brushed her lips and she shook her head but when she looked back at me her face was flushed.

"Who did this to you," I asked. She was looking around, almost frantically and that got me looking too.

"My boyfriend. You shouldn't be here. He'll be angry you found me. You should put it back in my mouth and just leave." She opened her mouth wide and it was all I could do not to lean over and kiss those soft luscious lips. She was definitely a cutie.

What I did was brush a wisp of sandy blonde hair out of her eyes. "Who's your boyfriend."

She stilled, fixing me with those lovely green eyes. "You wouldn't know him."

"Try me." I felt an odd sense of power, a feeling I'd never felt with a woman. She was helpless, of course and this was the first time since childhood Cowboys and Indians that I'd ever even imagined having a discussion with someone who was tied up. But there was something more than just the ropes that held her captive under the blanket. It was something else, something subtle. Something that spoke to a part of me that was suddenly making me very turned on. And even though I didn't know her from Adam, I would swear she was turned on too. Her hard nipples and flushed cheeks gave it away.

She tried to blow the wisp of hair that had fallen back over her eyes, eyes that never left mine. "Bobby Janecky."

I did know Bobby Janecky. A real dick. One of the circle of friends that I tended to hang around with sparingly. The problem was ...

"Hon, Bobby left the party a half hour ago."

She slowly shook her head. She looked at me for a moment then her eyes brightened. "He must have been making a beer run. He'll be back any minute - quick, gag me again."

'Gag me again.' My dick twitched at that and started getting hard. I shook my head. "I don't think so. He was saying good-byes and had a blonde with him."

Her shoulders sagged and she closed her eyes. "I'm so fucking stupid," she whispered. "What a fucked up stupid idiot." I sat there unsure what to do, a part of my mind thinking how odd it was to be having a normalish conversation with a girl who was tied up and helpless.

"The blonde was Amanda. I was stupid for thinking we could get back together after he slept with her."

"Why did he tie you up?" I rubbed her shoulder, tracing my fingers over the rope that that snugged her upper arms tightly to her body, loving the feel of her satin dress and the course texture of the rope and the soft flesh beneath.

"It was my idea. He likes to play tie-up games. I thought that would get him back." She was staring off into the darkness of the basement, not seeing. "I came tonight just for him. I knew he would be here. He came with some friends. Not Amanda. He was nice when I talked to him. He got that sexy look when I said he could tie me up. But I meant back at my place. Not here. That was his idea. To tie me up down here so we could fool around." She suddenly yelled, struggling against the rope, "So fucking stupid!"

I glanced around, suddenly afraid someone would hear and we would be found out. For the same reason that I was incredibly turned on, I wanted to keep her tied like she was and ... see where that went.

I playfully reached for the gag. "Shh, or I'll have to put this back in."

She stopped struggling and seemed to regard me for the first time. "Please untie me." It sounded more question than request.

I didn't want the moment to end. I didn't want to free her. Not yet. There was something inside me that needed to see what it felt like to have a helpless girl in my hands. How it felt to caress her tied body, hold her, kiss her, all while she was my captive girl. "I thought you liked it." I pulled the blanket back down and gave her body a slow, appraising look and even that turned me on, that feeling of power. "You look great, tied up."

The light was far from great in the basement but I knew she was blushing. "It's not bad," she said, her voice taking on a husky tone. I glanced at her hard nipples, the subtle bulge of her breasts from the lovely ropes wrapped above and below her breasts. "I actually kind of ... like it." The last was a whisper and she looked down, not meeting my gaze.

Then she looked back up at me and struggled a little. The ropes didn't give one bit. "Please untie me. I feel embarrassed like this. We're in public." She looked me square in the eye. "I don't even know you."

And that's when I did lean in and kiss her, cupping her chin, holding her lips to mine. Her lips were soft and parted for me. She smelled good. I felt the heat from her flushed cheeks. She wasn't fighting me and after a moment she opened her mouth and accepted my tongue. I pressed her back into the couch, her tied breasts rubbing my chest.

I pulled back a little and we looked at each other for a moment, panting. That thing inside me moved forward and I knew exactly what to say next. "Tell me to keep you tied up and I will. Tell me it's ok to touch you and I will. Tell me you want me to kiss you, everywhere, and I will kiss you until you can't wait for me to do more."

Her breath caught and that thing that I sensed was inside her earlier was awakening. That thing that made it ok to ask her boyfriend to tie her, that made it ok for her to like being tied, helpless. Submissive.

"I want that," she whispered. "But ... I'm not a whore. Maybe you should untie me."

I leaned in, capturing her eyes with mine. "Tell me that again after I kiss you one more time." And I kissed her, gently, slowly, on the lips, then along the nape of her neck, ending at her earlobe.

"Yes," she gasped, straining against the ropes to press against me.

I pulled away slightly, eyes inches from hers. "Ask me, nicely, to kiss you again," I breathed.

Her breath was hot on my mouth. "Please ... kiss me. Please ... play with me." Her eyes were huge as she said the next. "Please make me yours."

I kissed her then, tasted her, felt her, consumed her and she pressed into me, as much as her tied body could. My hand caressed her breast, finger flicking the hard little captured nipple and she moaned into my mouth. My fingers tangled a handful of hair and I pulled her head back, and kissed her neck, her earlobe. When I bit her tender flesh, she moaned and pushed her tied crotch against me. I wanted to take her, untie her legs and pound into her until her moans were music to my ears. But not here.

I pulled away and she gasped. "Just a second," I said, then pushed the ball gag back between her lips and buckled it tight. She whimpered, a sound so sexy that I almost came in my pants right then. I kissed her forehead and then covered her with the blanket. I scooped her up in my arms and her sounds of protest were muffled by the ball in her mouth.

"Shhh," I whispered in her ear. "Do you trust me?" She had no reason to trust me, of course, she didn't even know my name and she was helpless and vulnerable. But she'd felt that something that passed between us, that thing that was lying silently deep inside each of us, the yin and yang that promised dark and forbidden pleasure. The beast we both kept chained deep inside each of us.

Her head nodded beneath the blanket and I hugged her close to me. "I'll keep you safe," I murmured, and she relaxed in my arms.

There was a half-landing with a door to the outside and I was able to get us out the door without anyone from the party seeing us. The night was warm, that balmy summer night where the humidity pressed in on you like a blanket. I walked the half a block to my car, parked on the dark residential street, carrying her. I felt her breathing against me, her heat, the barely moving helplessness, and for all the world I felt like a conqueror claiming his prize, a pirate claiming his booty. A man claiming his woman. I fought the urge to throw her over my shoulder and carry her, caveman style.

I set her down on the dewy grass, the blanket falling away and she leaned against me as I fumbled with the lock on the passenger door. We were completely alone on the sleeping street. It had to be after 1 in the morning and I prayed that no one would come by and see me gently loading a pretty, tied-up girl into my car. Once she was in and buckled up, I scooped up the blanket and draped it over her. Then I reached in and unbuckled the gag. I captured her lips before she could say anything and she moaned into my mouth almost immediately. I felt her flushed skin and knew she was turned on, but I had to know for sure, otherwise I was going to prison.

"I want to take you home with me. Are you ok with that?"

She squirmed a little in the seat, as if to test her helplessness. Then she looked up at me, eyes saucers in the dim shadows of the car. "Yes," she whispered. And that was all she said, for she looked down.

I cupped her chin and forced her to look up at me and said the words that were screaming to be said. "I'm going to tease you and torment you make you /beg for me to take you. I might even hurt you." The last was more question than statement but she slowly nodded, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Yes," she whispered, and I leaned in and kissed her, my hand caressing her tied breast through the blanket.

"Good girl," I said, pulling away and shutting the car door on her. I glanced back up the street at the party, still going strong. Then back at the girl in the front seat of my car, tied tight, and wanting me to take her to a place we both had never been to until tonight. I smiled, reaching for the keys in my jeans.

She stirred in the seat beside me. "I don't even know your name."

I started the engine. "Tonight, it's Sir."