The Beach Trip Pt. 02: Love Lingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something you need to know... something I've wanted to tell you."

"Kiara, who are you talking to?" Another female voice sounded in the background.

"Don't call me again."

Call ended

The lights of Times Square immediately depowered and disappeared, sinking into a dark abyss of nothingness. My hand pressed against my mouth. My eyes closed as the tears breached past my eyelashes. Lana fell silent, looking on from the background as everything else turned hazy, foggy, blurry, nonexistent.

Soft arms wrapped around my waist, rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry." She said to me.

"No, no no why would she say that?" I asked in a disquieting manner.

"She's with someone else now. Sooner or later you'll have to learn to accept it and do what's right for yourself, Chris. I am here for you. I've always been, you know that right?"

I was too shaken to realize she stood in front of me, looking up into my eyes with her soft delicate palm on my cheek, her magenta pink lips pursed at me, faintly flaring in the dimness of the fleeting day.

"I cant believe she would say that..." I whispered sharply, nearly hyperventilating and unable to keep still.

"Shhhh, Chris. Don't cry... please." She said, gently holding my hands.

"I've spent the entire past year thinking about her and she doesn't care about me anymore..."

"Hey, hey, come on. It's okay. You know I can cheer you up, I always have, haven't I?" She said,

I silently nodded, unable to contain the waterworks in my eyes.

"Only I can do that. I'd do anything for you. You deserve to be happy. Let me take care of you." She quickly stuttered through her whisper as if shivering from the pent up frustration instead of the cold. She hugged me tightly and gently rubbed my back to comfort me.

"It's okay. I'm here for you." She reassured me.

After a few minutes, both of our breaths began to synchronize. Deep calming respirations as our fingers indented into each other's bodies.

She leaned up and kept her lips no further than an inch from mine so I could feel her heated breath again. My eyelashes fluttered as her fingers slid up my neck and rubbed my traps. Before I knew it, my back hit the wall behind me and she pushed forward, pressing her smooth curvy thigh into mine, her hips followed and she wrapped her other arm around my shoulder. Her chest quickly warmed my body. I couldn't help but notice her perfectly proportioned cleavage and the way they rested in her tank top, squeezing on me.

"I want to make you feel better." She whispered to me.

I looked at her, she leaned ever so slightly. I didn't move away or push her. Then she kissed me.

"Breathe. Look at me. You deserve someone who will make you happy." Her eyes looked longingly and darted side to side between my pupils.

Her arms tightened around my body, fighting to calm my nerves.

"Mmmnh," I groaned as her fingers applied more pressure into my muscles and her lips touched my sensitive neck. Her hand slid underneath my waistband, gripping me in her warm hand. I shuddered as she stroked and twisted.

"Lana, Ashley said we should really stop this... It's not good for us." I whispered.

"Tell me how this isn't good for us, baby." She said, still kissing me.

"We have to love from a distance. We're cousins."

"Distant cousins." She whispered. "I see the way you look at me. I know you think about me. It doesn't matter, Chris, just kiss me." she whispered, softly kissing me with much more animation as she passed her strong emotions onto me. Her hands kept me positioned directly in front of her, our noses touching and rubbing together at all times.

"Okay... well can we go slow please?" I asked, nearly begging.

"Aw, Chris, come to the couch. Lay back," she said, stretching her hand out to my chest to guide me down then crawling on top of me to embrace me. She pressed the sides of our heads together. Our hair tangled with each other, some even got in my mouth.

"Sorry," she giggled. I threw my arms around her, closing my eyes as the memory ceased to leave. Her thumb rubbed my cheek, yearning for me to reciprocate. The brown rings in her eyes gleamed at me again.

"We'll go slow okay?" She assured.

"Okay..." I whispered coyly.

"Mmmnh. Just think about me okay?" She said, starting to gently move her hips up and down. She slid me through the groove between her legs, our shorts' thin materials barely kept us apart.

"Just relax and I'll do the work. You think you can do that for me? Yeah?" She said, drawing the answer from me as she pushed her hips into me, grinding on my sensitive hard cock as she gazed into my eyes.

"Okay," I nodded shyly, still calming my racing heart.

The brown irises reflected at me. Her magenta lips nearly glowed under the dark blue lighting in the room

"You're the best," she whispered, "mmmm," her long black eyelashes darted down as she bit her lip into a curl.

"Hunnnh, awwwhhh, mmmmnh," she breathed into the air, involuntarily grabbing her breast as she squinted her eyes and her mouth remained agape. A taut brown nipple nearly peered out from her tank top as one of her straps fell to her shoulder. She smiled at me as I looked her on, then she began to feel herself. She displayed her full enjoyment on her face, eyes deep in a sexual rhythm, humping me slowly but expertly as her strong flexible back helped her grind on me and her black hair swayed back and forth. She rested her upper body onto me then a hand and full lips caressed my cheeks and neck. Numbing slow burning sparks ran down my neck to my chest and I sighed, entering into a trance of our motions.

Then her hand slipped through my waistband, grabbing and twisting again. I took the initiative and pulled the shorts down, kicking them down to my ankles. I pulled hers down as well, sliding them over her luscious cheeks until they wrapped around her knees.

She slowly lowered, warming my bare naked sacred area with her body and sliding to slowly coat it with her wet sex.

"Ohhh fuck..." The words slipped right out of me as I attempted to regain my breaths, holding onto her ribs for dear life as her pubic area touched down onto my bare member and pushed more blood into the shaft.

"Yesss. Grind on me just like that. Ooohhh hunnhh.... Awwwwhnn," she whispered like a wind in the forest, sliding me through her as my engorged shaft pushed the thong fabric out of the way, granting me full access to her warm dripping accepting region. She shivered, stuttering her breaths the further I gently slid up her wet area to find her clit. Her eyes were closed, focused solely on the sensation of our sacred parts grinding together and I felt my cock become increasingly lubricated.

"Mmmmmnhh!" She yelped, biting her mouth closed as she threw her hips back on me.

"Yes, hunnh, you drive me crazy just like that baby. Ooohh you wanna be inside my pussy so bad don't you?" She dirty talked, provoking my inner want to come out.

"Ohh fuck, Lana you shouldn't say those things..."

"You're a dirty boy and you know it." She deviously whispered, attempting to ensure I succumbed further, "you love it when I say those things."

Her perverse words swirled in my head and froze me in place. She softly placed her hands on my chest and sucked on my tongue. I felt a rush from the smooth wet feeling.

She took advantage of it, introducing more dirty taboo talk into my ear, whispering like a breeze in the forest. Her hips created more space, her arm slid underneath her belly, palm down, then gripped my exposed reclining cock while kissing me and stroking me between sentences.

"I get so horny thinking about that day, huhnn you fucked me with this big cock. And came inside my pussy. Mmmnh I masturbated on the car ride home. And I came all over my fingers and they tasted like fruit. Mmmm you taste so good you know that?"

She whimpered and I felt her coat me with more of her gush, tricking me into thinking I had entered quickly. I quietly gasped but she just smirked and continued to grind expertly, humping and squeezing me as her thong grew damp and her folds of skin wrapped around me, begging to let it inside. Lana really knew how to work her perfect irresistible ass and she made me moan shyly but loudly.

"Mmmmnnhh you feel that? Last time you made me squirt just like that. Bet you can do it again, bad boy." She demandingly whispered.

"Fuck me." I whispered, digging my fingers into her back.

I watched her pupils dilate at my words. Our lips kissed and smacked together as her pussy lathered me in her warm slippery juices, driving me crazy. Her wet comfortable groove grinded naked on my cock. I couldn't inhibit myself any longer. I allowed the tip to slip underneath at the perfect angle. I prodded at her entrance and she quickly took advantage, slowly enveloping me inside her warm walls that closed around me, pushing deeper into her generously smooth tight region.

"Awwwwhhh," she moaned, arching her back with her mouth wide open as I entered inside of her.

"Mmmnnh!" I whined in unison. I stuttered as I breathed deeply while she grinded on top, teasing my swollen cock and trembling on her way down. My hands squeezed her ribs, reacting to the extreme sensitivity that overcame my body.

"Ooooohhhf!" She whined, "careful Chris... mmnnh you're really big."

"Ohhh God..." I yelped. She giggled deviously hearing my voice. We slowly grinded as her motions and tightness forced deep breaths from me. I couldn't stop my cries of pleasure and held onto her.

"Ooohm!" She grunted as she took the time getting acclimated to my size, "God I love the way you breathe into my ear, unnh!"

All I felt was her curvy body, descending and rocking into me while squeezing me in her warm tight region while her tongue fetched for mine. She breathed heavily as if we wrestled for control. I nearly closed my eyes as my sense of touch overpowered all the others.

I thought about stopping at first. The desire for fortitude was very much present but my natural instinct overrode it as a mere afterthought, tricking my mind into needing it, dampening any possible downsides of giving into her.

My fingers hooked underneath her tank top and lifted, gliding across her ribs. She crossed her arms and pulled it up over her head, revealing her gorgeous full D cup breasts, firm and swaying erotically with her brown nipples hard on full alert. Her hands slid under my shirt and I helped her take it off. She kissed me again, squishing her toasty chest against mine.

"Let me suck it. Let me taste that big beautiful cock. I'll let you pound it into my throat. Please." She excitedly whispered as she smiled, rubbing her warm cheek against me, "give it to me"

Her words and motions drove me crazy.

She kissed me one final time then released me. She placed her hands on my chest and rubbed down, kissing my stomach and hip bones. Her lips met my shaft. She closed her eyes and played with it in her hand, licking me with her glistening tongue, kissing it, and worshipping it. The heated area stimulated me further.

Her fingers raked down my abdomen. My cock sprung near her, my growing size capturing her attention. She took a long lustful look, biting her lip before slowly placing me inside of her mouth, her full lips squeezed around my thickening shaft and warmed it instantly. I bit my lip and leaned my head back to breathe in air.

"Ohh God." The words escaped my lungs.

"Mmmm, mmmmmah," she hummed, popping off the tip and getting a good long measuring look before bobbing back down, her eyes rolled back into her head as she savored every bit of it. Her wet mouth produced sloppy sounds as she sucked and played with it inside. It turned her on so much that her free hand slipped between her legs. She pulled them down to her ankles and kicked them onto the couch. Her thin black thong straps wrapped around her luscious squishing rounded booty that pushed out behind her. Her fingers pulled the front aside and rubbed herself in circles as she greedily sucked on me. Her eyes focused intently, smirking and humming at my sexual reactions.

"Mmmm, mmm God your cock is so big," she flirted.

She pushed me deep into her throat, very hot and cramped. Naughty dirty sounds came from her spit glazing me thoroughly. My breaths stuttered as they left my nose. I was unable to keep quiet.

"Unnh!"

A loud moan accidentally slipped from my mouth, echoing off the walls. She giggled.

"Awh," She sighed as she released with a loud pop before sliding it back into her mouth, twisting and curling her hand around the shaft, "mmmmm, mmmmm,"

"Ohhhh," I moaned, very sensitive to the touch. I felt my thigh muscles tense up and nearly lost control of my legs. I attempted to stable myself on the cool armrest behind while she licked her lips and continued to suck me.

She continued to moan, throwing her neck into me while her arm disappeared between her legs. She watched my reactions closely. She laid purposefully so I could see her curvy body stuck up in the air.

"Oohhmm!" She hummed high-pitched as if I set her over the edge, pressing me into her throat region as her eyes squinted.

"Oh my fucking God, Lana." I moaned, ruffling through her straight black hair.

"Mmmm, God you taste so good." She flirted as she stroked me and licked her lips.

"You know how I love pineapple." She added, giggling with her long pink tongue out at me.

Then she turned, sliding onto her belly as she arched her back, her ass perfectly reflecting the white light from the TV. Her bum squeezed together concealing the thong string, giving the illusion of not wearing one. I watched as it carefully jiggled when her thighs slid underneath her body. Her eyes looked intoxicated from the taste. I felt dirty for being so turned on from the sight.

"Mmmmmthlp," she moaned putting her wet tongue into it, twisting around and gleaming in the dim flickering light. Her full lips slid gracefully towards my base, enjoying it thoroughly while her dark hair swayed side to side.

"Ohhhh," My voice escaped me again as my hand reached her head.

"Mmmm ohh you like that bad boy? Hmmm?" She patronized, "how about this?"

"Blaahh," She released with another loud pop, gripping the tall tower in her hand as she descended down to my bare balls.

"Ahhhhh," she teased, licking the cream colored genitals gently up and down before pursing her pink lips around one, causing dirty sucking noises. She imagined it tasted like white chocolate. White chocolate that she loved, craved, and was deprived of for a year.

"Mmmm is this how daddy likes it?" She asked adamantly.

Her fingers pushed upward from the bottom of the shaft to the middle, greedily applying blood pressure to my now throbbing tip.

"Talk, or I'll stop." She stipulated sternly.

"Yes," I shyly replied.

"Yes what?" She added a dash of bitchiness into her tone, still stroking my enlarged dick.

"Yes, I like it."

"You like what?"

"When you suck on me..."

"Ughh Chris you bad boy," she quickly released me to check her progress, clenching her teeth as her hands now worked the swelling fully sized tower. "Mmmm, you fucking turn me on so much. You're going to burst in my mouth if I keep this up. Mmmmm I kinda want that." Her dirty words hypnotized me as she chipped away at my inhibitions to expose my inner vulnerabilities.

I wanted to tell her to stop, but it was much too late. My drive took over my body and my mind, sending me into the irreversible temptation of carnal desire.

She went for it this time, gripping my solid hamstrings under my butt and drove me inside of her mouth, pulling me and looking up at me in a submissive hungry manner. Her pink lips and chin glistened with her sloppy spit.

"Ohhh fuck..." I groaned, arching my back and grabbing onto the cushion behind me, penetrating her throat as my thighs shook.

"Ughhh uck ooohhh ahhh," she pushed further before pushing me out and gasping for air.

"Wait wait, unnhh slow down, just for a second," I said, alternating between breaths and words. She bobbed down again, unbothered as I shuddered.

Lana looked up at me.

"What? Are you getting close to cumming?" She asked.

"Just take it easy for a second," I politely asked her.

"Ohhh, oh no no no, Chris you didn't think you were going to actually cum before giving me what I deserve first, did you?"

She scooted up, shuffling her legs in front then hung one of them over the couch.

"Come down." She beckoned me with a finger, "and bury that cock deep inside of me."

"Ohh f... mmmmm, get on the couch." I demanded.

I couldn't take it anymore. My hand pushed her shoulder aside, causing her to flop onto her side with a high pitched squeal followed by a giggle. She smiled satisfied as she closed her eyes and pressed her head into the leather, her black hair spread out over the pillow and cushion as she bit her finger in eager anticipation. She parted her legs, revealing her tight pussy lips.

I climbed between her legs, but she shifted back a little.

"No, no like this. Like this," she seductively whispered to me, smiling as she huffed in excitement. She turned onto her belly, flipping her long hair over and looking back at me.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this..." I whispered.

"Hehehe, shhh," she quieted, reaching to place her hand around the back of my head, "I know you want me so fucking bad baby." She sighed as she entered her sexual trance. Her perfect peachy cheeks stuck out at me, rounding into two thick luscious thighs. She cutely bit her lower lip and erotically wobbled her rippling ass towards me.

I positioned myself behind and I kissed her neck and bit her ear, drawing heavy breaths from her as her fingers ruffled through the back of my head and her head met the couch. I grabbed my cock and gently pushed it into her wet folds of skin.

"Oohm, slow, slow baby, unnh!" She whined, widening her thighs to let me in.

I pushed two inches in as her fingers raked the cushion, pushing dark indents into the leather.

"Ohh you're gonna make me work for it, mmmnnhh." She dirty talked again, turning her head to look at me as she bit her lip, bucking her hips back into me and rotating them in circles to take me in further. She knew exactly how to work her curvy body, throwing her weight around and looking unbelievably sexy while doing it.

I couldn't take my eyes off her shiny round bubble butt and defined back dimples. Lana had quite the strong and shapely back. My arms tightened on her waist to hold her still as I pushed further. Warmth and wetness squeezed me as I lowered into her at a downward angle. She twitched as I hit a soft stop.

"Oooh, yes." She yelped, grabbing onto my arm as a brace. She threw her ass back into me, causing it to ripple as she smacked against my pelvis.

"Ohh my God," I moaned.

"Fuck... fuck yes go deeper... mmmmnh... Ohhh!!" She yelped, taking full advantage of the vacant house as I pushed deep inside her warm walls. She threw herself onto me until my tip entered deep enough to stop her, then she tried again with more effort. Her voice was very high pitched as her senses heightened fast.

"Ohh fuck baby! You're fucking huge!" She cutely squealed, feeling my tip swell against her limit as she grew bold and put more power into her back, driving further onto me.

"Oh f... f..." I struggled to talk as I thrusted deeply.

She listened to me before giggling.

"Oh you like that, bad boy?" She teased, smiling before sexually opening her mouth as I thrusted in.

"Louder bad boy. Mnnnnhh! Moan for me." She said, determined and extremely turned on, gripping the top cushion to buck back into me.

I slumped on top of her warm back, breathing as I quickly readjusted to plunge further inside.

"Awwwh, fuck, unnh moan for me," She repeated.

I thrusted into her slowly and deeply, letting my sighs leave my lungs, her pink skin wrapped me tightly and her warm walls closed in, inviting me to stay. I allowed myself to grow and harden even further inside, forcing her legs to flail and kick with each stroke. I reached underneath to grope her naked full breast, feeling her hard nipple trace against my palm like the end of a marker.

123456...9