The Beach Trip Pt. 02: Love Lingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," Kathleen responded, knowing there may have been much more to that story, "Look, as a mother I don't want to step on anybody's toes. But he should be able to make his own choices. I guess that's fine. He can come over."

"Thanks mom, really you'll like him." Kiara turned to her, sincerely grateful.

Inevitably when Chris appeared in her mind, he naturally brought another flashback with him. His warm skin, lean muscular body, beautiful flowing hair and his soft kissable lips.

And if he appeared at a more specific time, when she was alone in bed of course, she pictured his strong smooth body laying on top of her, kissing her thighs, nibbling her neck, whispering in her ear.

She thought about it more often than she let on. That was the hidden truth. A certainty of something would take place once they met again. Kiara was very aware if not speculative of it. Kathleen also internally suspected this possibility, hence why she wanted to meet him first.

The best possible way was to let it happen naturally. A genuine pure feeling that they craved and knew they longed for. The only way they wanted it. And they knew they could have it if they played it like a slow burning fuse. An explosion of their minds joining together.

One hour later.

Kathleen had gone to bed while Kiara stayed in the living room with the TV on, casting a blue and white glow onto the walls and glass tables. Blissful soft breathing emanated from the couch.

Kiara writhed on the furniture, her curvy fair body rubbing gently along the cushion. Pink panties stretched across her shins while her short shorts wrapped around her ankles. Her silky smooth feet gently rubbed together as her bare legs swayed back and forth. Her finger ran up and down her golden mound, her lips parted just enough to reveal her pink region. A dim luminescent blue hallway light provided just enough for her to see. She sighed deeply with the soothing tone of an angel, mouth open with her eyes shut.

Her beautifully half moon shaped bottom squished on the cushion as they swayed back and forth. Her hips provided her with extra leverage, rubbing herself just the way she liked. Faint wet noises emanated from her lower region as her fingers rubbed in all the right ways.

"Ooohh," she moaned, arching her back and grabbing the pillow she bit onto. Her fingers sped up, bringing her closer to the edge as her hips worked harder.

Her sensitive entrance opened up, daring to be taken. However she knew it was crucial to save it, that was for him. She refrained from plunging her fingers in, cringing and aching at her resistance as she traced over her swelling clit.

His orgasmic stuttering breaths returned as a whisper in her ear. She pictured him on top of her, naked and warming her body as he kissed her, her legs wrapped around his powerful lower back as they helped squeeze him closer, bringing his heavenly swelling cock further inside of her, deeper than anyone had ever been before. Her toes curled and her legs kicked, her thighs tightened, her back arched and slowly began to cramp as he yelped beautifully, releasing warm hot essence inside of her as she welcomed him. Then the sudden jolt of intense pleasure as her vision blurred, replicating the orgasm that overtook her body when he lost his precious virginity to her.

It blew her mind, however it could not compare to the real moment. How it felt when he timidly trembled inside, gripping her skin until his true feelings overtook him and he seized control, proving she was all he truly wanted. The way he moaned, a genuine cry of release when he came inside of her.

The real moment that she sought to relive tomorrow when he comes over. The thought excited her beyond belief. It was all that she could think about. She fell asleep, satisfied and excited knowing the day ahead of her brought exhilarating affection.

***

Two hours had passed. 9:45 am the clock read.

I rolled the window down, letting the air blow in. Just beneath the spring fragrance, I sensed the hint of sea salt. The treeline cleared and the white bridge came into view. The car traveled up the incline. I looked out to the side.

"Hey, turn that down for a sec." Darrel said from the passenger seat. Dan quieted the music to admire the view.

The solar globe in the sky painted a golden yellow outline around the gray cumulus clouds. Sunrise red-orange sunlight beamed out from all directions behind them. Small white triangles trailed foamy water behind them as they sailed across the wavy turquoise bay.

White seagulls flew along the bridge, gliding and soaring through the air. Cranes stepped through the grassy low tide region for their morning meal.

I breathed in deeply. A place and a feeling I had once experienced returned again. An older blue punch buggy rode nearby with a yellow paddleboard tied to the top, reflecting the rising sun as it peaked over the clouds. The warm orange rays streamed through the window as the tossing ocean waves passed underneath in my peripheral.

The city buildings appeared in the distance over the bridge's peak, complete with gorgeous modern multi-story houses anyone could only dream of living in. As we entered the city, we passed an old ice cream shop, even seeing a glimpse of the boardwalk far in the background before disappearing behind taller houses as we drove along the road.

We found a clearing and pulled over onto a side street in the neighborhood near the house. I stepped out and the sea breeze fully wafted under my nose. My lungs naturally took in a deep breath and a vision emerged of blowing glittering sand, clear saturated blue skies and crashing waves upon the shore. I walked out towards the bright endless expanse ahead of beach houses and grassy sand hills.

This was it. The same place I came to with my family where we enjoyed spending time. And the same place I met her again. It all seemed so surreal.

I helped everyone get settled into the house, a standard two story house where we stayed on the 2nd floor. The interior looked much nicer than the exterior. Beds were well kept, the covers had a tropical design, pictures of the ocean hung on the walls, the off-white walls and furniture matched nicely.

I checked my phone and Kiara told me to meet her by the beachfront. I let the guys know and left.

I traveled along the sidewalk onto the beach clearing, took my shoes off, then walked along the softly treaded sand. Slowly I traveled past the wooden fence bordering grassy hills that swayed and rustled in the breeze.

The wide azure blue wavy expanse greeted me with the ocean breeze, carrying my hair into the wind. The sun casted an orange golden glow onto the glimmering surface. Waves tossed and broke upon the shore, fizzling into the sand before returning back to the water.

I stepped along, pushing indents into the soft sand as my feet sunk into the ground. A few people sat or stood along the beach admiring the vista. I breathed in pure air and exhaled in relief.

A standing silhouette stood near the breaking waves, their clothes and long hair ruffling in the wind. I traveled along the beach to take in the moment.

I looked straight ahead. The silhouette materialized into gorgeous curves, strands of ruby colored hair glowed in the sun shining behind them. I stepped one more time onto smooth wet sand. The woman turned her head to the side. She paused for a moment, then faced towards me.

I saw another sea contained in two eyes. Beautiful waves begging to crash upon the shore. Different from the scenery before me. Their beautiful bowed lips curved upward. Their oceanic eyes glimmered under the blazing star in the sky.

Then she faced me, returning me back to the same emotions I had felt before, nervousness, anticipation, and excitement. My heart pounded at the sight. Her cute button nose curved upward towards the sky. Her watermelon lips smiled at me and the wind carried her ruby hair into the air. She wore a sheer beach skirt and a black crop top with a matching bikini bottom.

"Hi." Her soft voice spoke to me, a single word that drew a smile from my face and an upbeat in my heart. It was fire and oil, reigniting as if we left off immediately from when we last met.

"Hi," I responded endearingly, my face overcome with excitement and nervousness.

Immediately we embraced. The wind blew her hair onto our faces. The sun casted a golden glow on her beautiful skin highlighting the light freckles on her cheeks. The sunrays accentuated her hair into multitude of red shades, scarlet, amaranth, and rose.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Fantastic. What about you?" She asked, genuinely providing her full attention to me.

"I'm much better now."

She smiled pleasantly.

***

Chris's deep lovely honey brown irises glowed in the orange sunlight, luminating for her. His perfect smooth skin lit generously from the beams of the horizon. His hair danced in the air like the hillside grass in the breeze. His near perfect smile formed shaded dimples in his cheeks.

He didn't change much from a year ago, possibly more mature but still possessed that same youthful passionate infatuation that radiated his lovely fervor. His charms affected her as fresh as when they were younger, the same intensity every moment they spent together.

Heather was pushed to the back of her mind as the person she loved so intensely stood in front of her like a fairytale fantasy. Her heart jumped the same way every time she saw him. His presence affected her like no one else.

And she did cherish every single moment with him. From talking to him, to looking upon his adorable face as he opened up to her, to just being with him. But deep in her heart, she knew something else even bigger was waiting for her. Something that rendered her uncontrollably excited and motivated. And to have him again, she would do exactly as she did the first time: Play it slow and steady. He will come for her.

***

We walked along the sand, watching the sun rise as the colors on our faces changed from orange to gold.

"Sorry I've been so distant and reserved," Kiara said, "a lot has happened this past year."

"I understand, it's the same for me. College was fun but it's nice to be out here for once."

"Mmhmm," she agreed.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's just... I've been involved with Heather for a few months now. We're doing pretty well but... I just don't feel like she feels the same way about me. It's frustrating."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You deserve someone who would give you the world."

She smiled endearingly at me, enticing me to get lost in the moment with her. So easily did she pull me in. The ocean waves rushed like soft white noise in the background.

"I'd like that." She said.

I smiled back.

We walked closely along the beach, catching up with our lives. I told her about my time at Bridgerton while she studied abroad a bit in New Zealand and worked part time. We adored opening up to each other.

We reached the beach house, not quite on the sand but a couple houses down from it. A beautiful 2 story pastel colored modern house with white railings lining the porch and balcony. A large bay window sat above the white front door, much like the beach house a year ago. It had a rounded design on the left side surrounded by arch windows. A white stone garden surrounded the perimeter. Her mother's black Audi sat in the driveway.

She opened the door and her mother appeared by the front. The windows were propped open, allowing the fresh beach smell to linger throughout the house.

"Hi! How are you?" She greeted excitedly, outstretching her arms to me. I hugged her endearingly, reflecting her energy towards me.

"Hi, Kathleen! Good! It's so good to see you again!"

"Awww how are you? You're so big now, look at you!" She placed her hands on my shoulders to get a good look at me. Her delicate hand brushed my hair.

"Mom!" Kiara scolded. Kathleen just laughed. I chuckled enamored by her jealousy.

"I'm great. Thank you for having me!" I said, shooting her a charming heartfelt smile. She looked on endearingly. Her strawberry blonde hair was tied into a ponytail and she wore a fuschia tank top with light gray PINK pants.

"Come on in," she invited.

I entered and took my shoes off by the mat. The walls were painted an inviting ultramarine blue with many beach decorations including sea stars, jars of sand, abstract art pictures reminiscent of the water, and many others. The kitchen area was huge, complete with an island topped with quartz and hanging lights. The living room was connected, home to plush couches and glasstop tables. Wide windows faced directly out towards the ocean and glass sliding doors led to the balcony.

I chatted with her for a bit, telling her about college and luckily not once did she bring up the incident, an anxious thought lingering in the back of my mind. Kiara's mother was so in-tune to people's feelings and accommodating just like her daughter, however definitely a little more extroverted. They shared similar textured hair and the same cute button nose. Even their laugh sounded the same. Other than that, they looked quite distinguished from one another. I genuinely liked being around them and I already felt like the luckiest person alive.

Later, Kathleen grabbed her car keys to go head out with some friends.

"Behave, children." She said on her way towards the door.

I thought nothing of it until the door closed and I heard her car pull out.

A silence made from vague anticipation brewed from within the house. My heart began to pick up, increasing in volume. I felt subtle nervousness rise within once I realized she just left the house to Kiara and I, alone. I didn't know what to expect, but I welcomed any possibility that could play out.

Kiara walked to the aluminum fridge and grabbed a box of strawberries. I glimpsed at her round butt before she turned around. She sat up on the stool directly next to me.

"You want some?" She offered.

"I'd love some," I obliged. I tasted the sweet tart fruit which brought forth a familiar sense.

I beamed brightly, my eyes shimmered endearingly at her

She leaned onto the counter, her chest and legs facing towards me. Her oceanic eyes captivated me. I admired the exquisite details of her peach colored face dotted with light red freckles.

"I'm so happy when I'm with you." I said.

She giggled in a soft, endearing way.

"Aw, you truly mean that?" She excitedly beamed in the sunlight, casting that familiar ruby golden glow on her hair.

"Of course I do." I said, ruffling my fingers through her hair.

"I love hearing you say that."

Her eyes took a long scan along my body giving the illusion as if someone were walking on it.

"I'm so glad you came." She spoke softly, deafening all other sounds. Her beautiful lips pursed at me. We were mere inches away.

"I don't think I'd like to be here with anyone as much as you." I said as her eyes darted back and forth between my pupils.

Her globes of oceanic eyes glistened as we both leaned into each other, hugging warmly and tenderly. Our eyes closed in the moment. My hand brushed through that beautiful hair and hers did the same. She held me so tight it nearly hurt.

We released, arms still holding each other. I immersed myself in the moment by closing my eyes and we kissed. Blood rushed throughout my entire body and I felt as if we joined, no longer attached to our bodies. Her sweet watermelon lips shined brightly in the sun, then graced mine, reminding me of her taste so fresh that it seemed new.

For the first time, I looked at her with the clearest view. Everything about her was stunning to me. Her equivalent expressions displayed the same feelings.

"I've been wanting to do that for such a long time." I said, delicately touching her hand, "I would never want anyone else. No one else exists when I'm with you. You're the most beautiful person I've ever been with."

She smiled and her starstruck eyes gleamed at me, darting back and forth between mine.

"You're an incredibly sweet boy, you know that?" She whispered, caressing my cheek and my hair with her soft hand.

"I love it when you call me that," I responded, sharing a deep vulnerable secret with heartfelt emotion.

Our lips joined together, passionately kissing as our hearts felt a rush of pure euphoria.

"Duly noted." She said, smiling with her tongue between her teeth.

"So I was gonna go get a shower. Unless, did you want to take a shower?" Kiara said as I popped back into real time.

"Yes." I answered.

She paused, confused as her eyes squinted a bit.

"To which one?" She asked, tilting her head at me.

"Oh! Sorry, I'll take one first if you don't mind."

God I'm such a cheeseball. I don't know what she sees in me sometimes.

"Sure! Go ahead I'm gonna look for something to eat." She nodded.

I walked up the carpeted stairs then traveled to the bathroom door, surprisingly spacious. It provided plenty of room for someone to brush their teeth or use the toilet. The shower was in between two tiled walls with not-so blurry glass doors.

I pulled the door aside to see marble textured tiles with a sit down block and a long area with plenty of space for soap. The faucet was fancy, similar to a waterfall but with various settings. I turned it on and steam rose within a minute. I stripped my clothing off, hung them on the rack, then stepped in. The water graced my body with a hot flow, slowly rejuvenating me.

I used some nearby fruity shampoo on my long hair that draped over my forehead, letting it run through my head and down my chest. Then I started to lather myself with natural body soap making my skin nice and smooth. I had already taken upon myself to groom my precious area the night before.

Knock knock

"Hey."

"Hey, you forgot your towel." She remarked.

"Aw, whoops." I exaggerated, "Could you hang it over the door for me?"

"Sure!" She said. Her blurry silhouette behind the door slowly entered and flipped the towel over the glass door. I stood near it, leaning on the tiled walls.

"Thank you," I gratefully said.

"Of course."

I curled my fingers over the doors, now leaning on them.

"Did you ever find anything to eat?" I asked before she headed for the door, stopping her in her tracks.

"I was going to order takeout. What do you think?" She said, curling her fingers over the door and onto my side.

"That sounds nice."

I placed my wet fingers gently onto hers.

"Can't that wait though? Just for a minute?" I implored.

I heard a noticeable giggle from the other side underneath the sound of rushing water. I pressed my forearms and head against the door.

I could see envision her silhouette clearer behind the dripping smooth glass, I could make out goldenrod skin and scarlet hair. My brain tricked me into thinking I could clearly see her beautiful curls. If she stood an inch away, 80% of her details rendered. Her perfect curvy shape materialized, her wide hips, thick thighs, and the details of her face displayed a bit sharper.

She pressed her forehead against it, giving the illusion as if I could touch her in the moment. Our breaths fogged on the door. The hot water ran down my back before steaming up the glass. I gently rubbed her hands and she opened them, signaling me to interlock fingers. We did so, feeling the spark of our souls connect through the barrier.

We slowly released, dragging our fingers off and I cracked the door open to peer out, allowing my defined shoulder, arm, and my hip to protrude out just enough for her to see. She admired the sight, biting her lip as her blue eyes scanned down before returning back up to me.

I gazed into her eyes intensely, giving her a look of wanting, inviting her into the warmth. She smiled at me brightly.

"One sec," she said, stepping back. I closed the door.

1...456789