The Beach Trip Pt. 02: Love Lingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted her to cum again. I certainly couldn't just keep all of these thoughts inside my head, no that would be too selfish of me. I needed to tell her what I'm feeling.

"Oh God, Kiara, I feel like a virgin again," I admitted, caressing her golden neck with my fingers like raindrops on the window.

Then I saw the transformation of her face, truly a beautiful sight. Her eyes lit up as if I completely blew her mind, sending her on the way to an emotionally intense orgasm.

"Do you mean that?" She asked, desperate for my truthful answer as she reached up to comb my hair and her thick legs began to tremble

"Yes, yes," I nodded, "please take me, I need you,"

"You want me to take you?" She nodded back.

"Please."

We moaned together as she thrusted me in deeper, riding slowly to savor our sensitive stages as I bucked my hips up into her. Our arms gripped each other as we kissed, nearly uncaring that her beautiful red hair got in our faces and some in our mouths. We paused quickly to blow them away and laughed together like intimate lovers.

Kiara instinctively began pushing her hips down, slamming those golden tanned round curvy ass cheeks on my thighs as she tightened around me. Her body had transcended the slower movements and now headed straight for the prize.

Smack smack smack smack smack

Her booty relentlessly clapped into me, showing me further into her wet warm region.

"Unnnh!! Uhh... mmm..." I stuttered under her powerful smooth wet body, sucking on her smooth pink tongue as she shoved it into my mouth. I allowed her to ride me as she sighed and whimpered rapidly at a steady synchronous beat. Everytime she pushed into me, my cock remained hot and she took the breath out of my lungs while contracting with it inside, her heated walls comforting and toasty. Her four fingers wrapped around the back of my head again, stabilizing herself. With another deep sigh, she came on me again, allowing smoother access. She kept fucking me and I loved every second.

She pulled away to watch my reactions. Every pleasurable wince, every audible sigh and moan, everytime I looked into her eyes, her lips curled into a savory smile. I wanted her to enjoy every part of me. So I set my reactions free just for her.

"Ohh you love this don't you baby? Tell me you love this." She whispered.

"I love this," I responded, "I love it so much."

She contracted, curled her fingers onto my shoulders, and whined after I admitted the truth.

"Ohh, ohh, OHH GOD Chris!" She breathed relentlessly, riding my cock deep inside of her. Every sigh caused her body to shudder in pure enjoyment. As soon as she said my name, I gripped her soft ass and thrusted my hips back up into her.

"Mmnh!" I grunted, throwing my hips upward as I pulled her down onto me

"Awwwhh!! OOOHHH!!" She yelped, stopping her hips as her legs shivered. I continued the work for her, gently plunging deep inside to give her the best of my strength from the bottom.

"MMMMMNH! UNNNHH!!" She moaned, feeling my cock push in and swell deep inside of her limit.

God when she squeezed me inside, no other feeling could ever contrast with it. We slowed down, carefully rocking with each other's bodies as she uncontrollably soaked my lower body.

"Awwwh yes please cum all over me I wanna feel it," I said into her ear as my fingers combed through her hair, my nails comfortably scratching her head. She yelped until her voice cracked and she ran out of breath.

"Huuuhh!! Mmmmnnnh!" She cried, her voice bearing a slight rasp from her loud screams of pleasure. Her voluptuous ass shook as she threw her hips back into me and circled, ensuring I rubbed against her walls. I took in a fresh breath then yelped as the sensitive surge of a hot wet feeling warmed my cock with an audible squelch. It trickled down my thighs and genitals as she slowed her hips, ensuring I fucked her through her entire orgasm.

We made love to each other for a very long time, crying out and respiring heavily for each other. She moaned every time she took me fully inside, trembling as she descended on me. I loved every second and never wanted it to stop. More wet drops splashed my manhood, she squealed and released me once again, soaking my lower body and the sheets.

"Put it deep inside me where it belongs baby," she said, throwing her fair curvy leg over my body and gripping my stiff cock in her delicate hands. She positioned me against her warm entrance then slid down.

"Ohhhh!" She stuttered, smashing that luscious ass onto me. Her natural round spherical fat expanded as her half moon shaped cheeks squished onto me. Her raw pink skin desperately clung to my throbbing shaft as she ascended for another drop. She rode me hard until I took over, grabbing her ribs and thrusting upward in piston like motions. Her legs grew so weak, her body lost the ability to move. No problem. I took over, crossing my arms behind her back and slamming my enlarged cock inside of her.

"OH fuck Chris!"

Then her words once again sent me heading straight for the peak, approaching like a faraway mountain at jet speed.

"I can feel you trembling inside of me," her voice whispered into my mind like a night's breeze as her hips started up again, slamming her ass onto me, "are you going to come baby?"

"Yes... yes," I responded between my stuttered breaths.

Her soft silky fingers caressed my jawline and the back of my neck while her eyes locked onto mine, never letting me look elsewhere. She wanted to watch all of the reluctance and uncertainty to disappear from my face at the same time as she enticed me to finish inside of her. And to her liking, it did. I could only respond with sexual moans and whimpers.

"I want you to look at me, baby, yes look at me, please." She implored, drawing my eyes to focus on her as I reentered my sexual trance.

"Tell me with your eyes when you're ready. And then cum deep inside of me."

She smiled joyfully, her perfect white teeth showed as if she were laughing. Her hands pressed down onto my clavicle as I thrusted deeply, smacking against her in a precisely aimed synchronous rhythm. Her stuttered breathing in my ear made me tighten my grip.

"Ohhhh!!" I cried out intensely, stuttering desperate breaths as I reached up to return the favor and caress her neck. I tried with all my heart to look into her eyes but the waves of euphoria blurred my vision once again.

"Yes sweet boy, look at me! Awwwhh!! Oohhhh holy shit, Chris! I can feel it... Please! Aahh... mmmnnhh!" She cutely sighed, shivering as her chest intensely flopped onto my sweating body.

I whined from the bottom, contorting and writhing. She took me in deeply one last time and squeezed, then it had already begun. She contracted snugly, signaling my official queue. My eyes gradually began to roll back into my head from the unrelenting intensity and my fingers curled inward, shivering uncontrollably. I couldn't hold back nor did I want to. My grip squeezed her body much harder and I ensured every single inch penetrated deep inside of her warmest hottest and wettest region as we both released with each other. Her lower back shook as her pussy trembled all over me, welcoming me fully inside with another audible squelch.

"AWWWWHHH! Hunnhhh, mmmnnh!" I moaned deep into her ear so she could tell I felt everything. My cries deafened all other sounds. She paused for a few seconds, riding me before her breath could escape.

"AAAHHHHH!! Mmmm!! Awwwhh!!" She trembled and moaned, shuddering on my body as she fell forward. She screamed, matching my intensity as I released inside, flooding her deeply with my hot fluids while her pussy contracted, causing my lower body to shake as I struggled to breathe and moan. She held my cheek pressed tightly against hers, sounding almost as if she were crying.

I couldn't stop moaning in ecstatic pleasure or contain my breaths as my cock throbbed and pulsed deep inside of her. They were set free as Kiara drew them right out of my lungs. My vision blurred completely as the sexual release took over every sense of my body. Her hips rode me for a long time, ensuring every last of me was spent inside of her. Her voice of enjoyment enticed me to keep going. Our bodies soaked with each other's sweat. In all sincerity, I loved that she waited for me.

"God I can't stop fucking you." She whispered, suckling on my thumb.

"Don't stop, keep fucking me." I said, caressing her soft cheek.

The sounds of our orgasmic breaths and bodies colliding soothed each other. We rode and slowly calmed together. She dripped more warm juice all over my pelvis and lower abdomen as she slumped onto my chest, breathing deeply while her fingers weakly held onto my toned shoulders. And I couldn't deny it, I loved it.

"Mmmm, mmmm, hmmm," she moaned, wrapping her lips around mine with sloppy but passionate kisses. Her hips involuntarily continued her humping motion, rubbing her wet pussy against my soaked pelvis as if desperately searching for my cock. Her inner thighs continued to slide up and down against my skin.

Then she readjusted on top, staring into my soul with her oceanic blue irises. I tenderly bit her thumb, gazing up at her with wanting eyes. Her smooth lips kissed me again and I fetched her tongue to suck on it. More warm breaths drew from her nose as she sighed, hyperventilating on my body.

"Nobody makes me feel the way you do," I told her.

"Me either baby," she shook her head in agreement, the cold sweat from her red hair grazed my face, "nobody could ever make me feel how you do."

We grinded slowly and kissed with passionate fire, unable to stop touching each other. We nearly drifted off to sleep in our embrace. Sometime during the night, we made our way underneath the blankets and softly caressed each other's smooth skin, listening only to the sounds of our breathing and the room's cold air conditioner. We both stared out the window, watching the occasional seagull fly by. Her fingers rubbed along my chest, comforting me on the bed.

"I could have this forever," she whispered as the words tugged at my heartstrings, "Could you?"

"Yes," I responded, "forever."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

She giggled one last time before I drifted off to the sounds of her synchronous breaths and the breeze whispering through the curtains. My muscles surrendered to fatigue and relaxed in all the best ways.

***

Chris slept soundly, not moving a muscle under the sheets. He breathed in a hypnotic rhythm, relaxing in the quiet room.

Kiara looked at the sleeping angel's face, his eyes shut deep in his slumber. The corner of his mouth displayed the illusion of a small smile. So peaceful and genuinely happy. Still just a little horniness lingered throughout her body. He blew her mind many times and somehow she was still left wanting.

She turned over to her phone, linked to the charger. The screen flicked on, lighting her face.

1 unread message

She hesitated for a second, then unlocked the phone.

Unknown: Hi

Kiara: Hi?

Unknown: chris wasn't home this evening.

Kiara: Ok?

Unknown: just really worried about him

Unknown: please say something

Kiara: I'm sure he's fine. don't worry too much.

Unknown: Oh?

Unknown: well maybe u should put him on the phone then :)

That vehement feverish feeling returned. The nerve of her boldness and sneaky comment boiled her blood.

Kiara: seriously? What the fuck is your game? What do you get out of doing all this?

Unknown: kiara please

Unknown: don't be like this. I'm not trying to break u two up

Unknown: i know u think about it

Kiara: about what?

Unknown: the beach. one year ago

Unknown: in our room, on the bed

Kiara: we really shouldn't be talking about this... you know I'm with Heather

Unknown: it seems like ur already past that ;)

Unknown: don't u remember?

Unknown: laying naked together with him in the middle

Unknown: remember what it felt like to have him for his first time?

Unknown: so pure

Kiara: I know..

Unknown: don't u?

Kiara:...

Kiara: yes

Unknown: do u remember what that felt like?

Kiara: like heaven

Unknown: yes

Unknown: u know what I would do to u ;)

Unknown: u know you want me to go down on u while you fuck him.

Kiara:...

Unknown: I would suck on ur clit while he thrusts his cock deep inside of u

Unknown: make u squirt all over him

Unknown: get him to cum inside of u

Unknown: we finish him off together and watch him scream ;)

Unknown: I know u want it.

Unknown: don't deny it

She watched the messages come in, unable to deny that they made her tremble in all the right ways. She loved Chris and wasn't thrilled about the idea of sharing him again. But the heightened passion she felt that year when the three of them had sex together. Nothing ever compared to it. Confident in her ability to convince him, she considered the idea very strongly.

Her free hand wandered between her thighs.

Kiara: so dirty..

Unknown: I bet u quivered at the taste of his cock in ur mouth.

Kiara: mmm I did

Kiara: it was warm and sweet.

Kiara: he came inside my mouth

Unknown: omg

Unknown: what did he taste like?

Kiara: strawberries

Kiara: and the way he eats pussy... my god.

Kiara: I came so much. It was lovely

Unknown: mmm baby

Unknown: did u squirt on him again?

Kiara: yes ;)

Kiara: all over him

Unknown: god I'm soaking fucking wet

Unknown: u don't know how bad I want to take turns on him with u

Unknown: share the love babe. invite me over and let's do it again ♡

Unknown: he will never leave you

Kiara: is that what you want?

Unknown:...

Unknown: yes please

Unknown: i want my bad boy again

Kiara: he's not your bad boy.

Kiara: but he could be if you come up

Unknown: wait seriously?

Kiara: Yeah

Kiara: come up

Unknown: u sure he's going to be okay with that?

Kiara: I know deep down inside he would love to feel it again.

Kiara: come up. I'll take care of him ;*

Lana immediately switched on the lights and prepared to leave for Oceanic Beach. She put on a skimpy black tube top with frayed Jean shorts that allowed her cheeks to peek underneath the hems. She tied a black choker around her neck. Walking up to the mirror and posing, she admired her curvy figure. Her ass displayed nicely and her breasts perfectly rounded out.

In her suitcase, she brought another outfit that nobody could resist her in. She wore it once for herself and couldn't deny it made her every feature look irresistible.

1...456789