The Beach Trip Pt. 02: Love Lingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!" She whined, feeling me throb inside as she pushed back, "Ffffuck Chris, I'm gonna cum on your cock! I'm gonna... Oh my God! Keep moaning for me baby! Nnnrrgh! Unnh!!"

The thrusts never stopped. I gripped harder and sent my hips into overdrive, fucking slow and deep at my peak hardness, feeling her shake away from me. She gripped the cushion, biting onto the pillow as sweat perspired on her body and forehead, struggling to breathe as she clenched her eyes shut. Her curvy ass shook as she arched her back. My cock slipped in easier and easier as I plunged deeper, pushing into her limit until she ejaculated with me inside.

Squelch

"AAAAWWWHH!!" She screamed, echoing throughout the entire house, shaking with every orgasmic cry. I continued, pressing her into the couch. Her feet quivered, kicked and flailed about, unable to move anything but her calves and curled toes. Pearly white fluids coated me all over. She continued to cum and desperately attempted to breathe in air before she passed out.

I cried out at the same time, shamefully admitting to myself that I loved the feeling.

"Huuunnhh!! Awwwhhhnn! Unnnhh!" She whimpered over and over as my large cock continued to pound inside, loosening her up so she could take every inch of me, her body shaking and trembling underneath me. I smacked her ass, leaving a red print on her cheek.

"Oooh!" She squealed, "get down on that couch baby. I'm gonna finish you off."

I slipped out and she turned me over then leapt on top of me. She kissed me as she grabbed my cock, swiftly slipped me inside, then began humping me furiously as her fingers gripped onto my sweaty chest, my shoulders provided a nice view of definition from the glowing light. Her perfectly busty breasts bounced with every motion. She pinched her elbows inward for more control, causing them to push up and look even sexier.

"Ohhh fuck.." I moaned out loud this time.

"God yes," she whispered, her eyes shut as she wrapped her fingers around the back of my head and her curvaceous body rode me, raw and naked. I thrusted deep against her cervix and swelled. She took me inside exactly how she wanted, savoring most of my length but leaving the rest for when it was time to receive my gift. I felt our smooth cozy bodies rub together. She couldn't stop kissing me furiously. The blood rushed throughout my body and my strength to hold it in suddenly wavered.

"God, wait Lana I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

"Mmhmm? You are? You wanna cum inside me? You gonna fill my pussy up again? I wanna feel you fill me up again baby. Oooohh I want it. Give it to me." She encouraged, biting my lip and kissing me as her ass slammed me down into the couch.

"Oh babe, we can't do that!" I remarked frantically under her spell as I gently tapped her in vain.

"Shhh yes you can," she calmed me, placing a finger between my lips, "mmm don't stop baby, just do it,"

My tip pulsed against the deeper region of her warm inviting pussy and she anticipated the reward as it came to her. Her hips worked diligently for it and she squeezed me inside.

"Hunnhh, oh fuck." I gasped.

"Yesss! Cum inside me!" Her full soft wet lips kissed me in a messy manner as sweat dripped down our foreheads.

She smiled devilishly and clenched me deep inside, forcing the pressure up to my swollen tip until it breached through. My thighs tightened and my cock relaxed, releasing inside of her.

I shouted for dear life as the area heated up and she gripped my cock once she felt me release inside. She moaned loudly, twitching with everytime I pulsated, gently contracting around me as I came. For four seconds, my neck arched back, my toes curled and I couldn't breathe.

"Awwwhh! Fuck!!" I yelped.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" She whined lustfully in her deep orgasm, savoring every single moment of the intense feeling. We struggled to kiss and breathe.

"MMMNNHHH!!" I yelped, sending an echo throughout the house.

"Ahhhhh!... Oooooohhh!!" She cried, gracefully riding me, squeezing my shaft as her ass shook provocatively. The ultra smooth feeling proved that she came all over me too. She gyrated her shaking hips, swallowing my throbbing shaft fully. We grinded and fucked for minutes, gradually slowing down as we regained our breaths. While I closed my eyes and squeezed her body as I thrusted into her, she caressed my hair while retaining that evil looking satisfied smile. She got exactly what she wanted and showed it proudly in her face.

I eventually softened and slipped out, allowing a string of cum to fall out of her. Then she descended, grabbing my flexible cock and licked the sloppy remnants off, producing wet sloppy dirty noises with her mouth.

"Mmmmph, sshhllpp, ahhh," she savored the taste, obsessing over my spent twitching cock. I breathed deeply as my heart slowly calmed down. Her large breasts wobbled erotically, her arms barely blocking her nipples.

"Oooh, I know there's more in here," she said, squeezing from the bottom up to the top and lapping at the leftovers. I sighed and trembled in response.

She even placed her fingers between her legs and tasted them. She loved every single drop and kissed my flaccid cock as her eyelids drooped like she was making love to it.

"God you taste so fucking good, Chris." She whispered, her tongue gently running along my spent tip. She cuddled me for a bit, kissing my body occasionally as I lightly scratched her back and brushed her hair.

"I told you I would make you feel good."

After some time had passed, she checked the time on her phone.

"I'm gonna head home baby. If you need me, I'm a phone call away." Lana said, tapping on me with her finger. She kissed me sweetly on the cheek and I walked her to the door. The car drove down the street, made a U-turn, then traveled down the road and out of sight.

***

"So who was that?" Heather asked, arms crossed at Kiara.

"It was Lana. I just hung up on her." Kiara responded.

"You sounded pretty excited to talk to her." She challenged.

"It was her cousin. He just called me with her phone to say hi."

"Her cousin, huh?"

"I'm sorry, I just hadn't talked to him in a long time. I-"

"Him?" Heather leaned her head forward.

Kiara sighed, knowing she was already in the hot seat. Heather could be the very jealous type and the worst of it had yet to show depending on her next response.

"Heather, he's a family friend. I've known him for years."

"So why is he calling you through her phone? Isn't Lana the one who tried to contact you when we first started dating?"

Kiara couldn't answer for her.

"Block her number." She said adamantly, "I mean it."

She took a deep breath.

"Fine."

She pressed the block button next to her number and showed Heather.

"Don't lie to me." She said.

"Heather, I'm not lying to you. I've always told you the truth."

Kiara handed her girlfriend her phone. Heather took it and unlocked it, looking through her messages and calls.

"Just don't let it happen again, okay?" She said, holding it against her chest.

"Okay," Kiara assured.

She reluctantly handed it back and exited the bedroom.

Kiara could deal with blocking Lana's number. However, he hadn't called her directly. No number in her received calls, no number to block.

She walked to her dresser and opened the top drawer. Underneath the top, she peeled off a pink sticky note.

***

I trudged to the couch, turned off the TV and laid back in silence.

Can't believe I was so stupid. So stupid of me allowing myself to get so hung up on this for an entire year and then give in to her.

From now on, I'm not going to let it affect me. Despite it being beyond my control, I won't let it keep me down. I'm taking charge of my life and-

Oh, will wonders ever cease? Blessed be the mystery of...

I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hey." Is all I could say, exasperatedly as I slumped onto the couch.

"Hey!"

My heart accelerated and my eyes opened fully again. The voice came across like a soothing wind brushing along beautiful wind chimes that rang harmoniously in the tranquil breeze, washing away the gloomy canvas and painting the picture much brighter. The Times Square lights gradually lit up again, completely overriding her previous last words to me.

"Hi," I said, laughing nervously.

"Oh my gosh. Is it really you?" Her voice increased another pitch, accentuated by her overjoyed tone.

"Yes, yes it's me." If I could still shed tears, I would have by now. My nose still sniffled up from earlier.

"God I haven't talked to you in a year... I'm so sorry about earlier... how have you been?"

Taking into account everything that had happened in the past year, I could now confidently tell her my true answer.

"Okay!" I said, excitedly. "I'm much better now."

"Me too," she agreed, "it's so good to hear your voice again."

Everything she said just caused my heart to flutter, reigniting our affection.

"Did you mean what you said?"

I paused. She was direct in a very relieving way.

"Every word of it. I wanted to tell you for so long. But it's true. I always have. I just... I never got the chance to tell you until now."

"You did." She said.

"How so?"

"You told me with your eyes. Last year. I could feel it."

"They never lie, do they? I just... I need to see you. I'm sorry but I can't pretend any longer Kiara... I can't stop thinking about you. There are days where I ache, remembering the way you made me feel. I'm sorry if this is forward but I can't deny it anymore. I love you. Please let me see you."

"Chris... you know I truly care about you. You're one of the sweetest people I've ever met. But you know I'm with Heather now... I had to hang up on you because she heard us."

I shut my eyes as the waterworks began at the thought of the words about to leave my mouth.

"I don't want to get in between your relationship. I'm sorry..."

But they didn't. My mind shifted as if an instinct for survival rewired my brain.

"This is different from you and her," I heartily convinced, "this is us. What we shared. What we had was real. You know as well as I do that we can never forget."

"No, I can't..."

"I want you, Kiara. More than anything."

A few moments of pause silenced everything but my heartbeat.

"I want you too, Chris."

"Where are you? Please I want to see you."

"Aw hun, I'm at the beach right now."

"Which beach?"

"Oceanic Beachfront. Three miles away from where we last saw each other."

"Is she with you?"

"No, just my mother and I."

"I can come up there... please. I want to look into those beautiful eyes again. We can watch the sunrise and sunset together over the ocean. I know you'd love that."

"You don't know how badly I'd love that..."

"If I can get a ride up there would you see me?"

"Chris..."

"Would you?" I repeated, "I'd do anything for you. I'd do anything to see you, to talk to you. Would you do the same?"

"Yes."

"Because I would. In a heartbeat." I admitted.

"So would I. I'd give anything to look into your eyes again. To see the way you look at me."

My eyes fluttered, slowly did they shut as my heart beat faster, leaving me with the memory of her oceanic blue eyes. Her beautiful lips curling into a smile as the setting sun shone a reddish orange tint on her face and her beautiful red curls flowing into the air.

A cute little laugh sounded from the phone. Then a few seconds of silence followed by the faintest breaths.

"Could you really get up here?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"I have a way."

"Yes, come. Come over please. I need to see you again..."

"I need that too... I can't go a day without thinking about the way you touched me."

I could hear slow blissful breaths from the receiver, sending my heart into a relaxed rhythm.

"Neither can I... God I wish I could talk to you all night but I have to go Chris. You have my number now. Text me if you need help getting here okay?"

"I will. I can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see you too."

****

A tall lean muscular figure walked into the doorway, his vascular arms shaded nicely in the foyer chandelier.

"Hey." Ashley greeted them.

Dan walked in wearing a gray hoodie with cutoff sleeves and black Nike shorts. Streaks of brown hair protruded from the hood as he kicked his shoes off at the door and took his headphones out.

"Hey, how'd the drive with Chris go?" He asked.

"It went great actually. We forgave each other and now we're on good terms again."

"Nice. Good on both of you." He said, "I told him he should think about it."

"Well he looks up to you, so of course he'd listen."

"He made the right choice. Where's Lana?"

"She took the car, she said she went to a friend's house."

"Alright I'm taking a shower." He said as the smell of sweat wafted past her.

"Please," She responded, waving her hand in front of her face, "you smell."

"Oh yeah? How about this?" He said, raising his leg and tooting.

"Oh my God, Dan you're disgusting!" Ashley complained, throwing a pillow at him. He walked up the stairs guffawing.

He entered the hallway bathroom and stripped off his hoodie. He checked out his swole muscles in the mirror when his phone rang.

"Yo, what's up?" He answered.

"Hey, Dan, can I ask you a favor?" Chris asked.

"Depends what it is."

"Can I hitch a ride with you to Oceanic Beachfront tomorrow?"

"Can you what? Man I don't know if there's gonna be enough room for you. The beds are gonna be filled."

"My mom's in Virginia for the weekend. Look man, I really need your help on this one. It's super important to me. Please, I'll sleep on the floor or couch and slide you any amount of cash you want."

"I'll ask the guys if they're cool with it. Why do you wanna come with so bad? You visiting a girl or something?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"It's for a girl."

"Which girl? Do I know her?"

"Probably."

"Ahh, I don't know anything about this person. You sure she's not catfishing you or it's really a dude trying to-"

"Dan come on, you know exactly who it is."

Dan paused to think, then slowly his eyes panned back up to his reflection in the mirror.

"Ohhhhh. Her."

He huffed into the phone as the steam began to fill the room.

"I'll tell you what, I'll consult with the guys and we can work something out. I'll call you later but you better be here by 7:30 am sharp or we're leaving without you."

"Seriously Dan, thank you. You're a real one."

"No problem. See you later." He said, hanging up.

***

Kiara faced the indigo tinted ceiling of the large beach house living room, dimly lit from the setting sun. Her phone lay on her chest as she laid longways on the plush sofa, one forearm resting on her forehead, the other hanging freely off the cushion. A smile crept across her face revealing her pearly white teeth. Her oceanic blue ocean eyes glimmered even in the dark. Heather had not gone with them as they decided to distance themselves from each other for a little.

"So I hear you have a friend coming over. When were you planning on asking me?" Kathleen asked, obviously not cross if you knew the way she sprinkled a bit of sass into her questions.

Kiara returned to a lip smile and inhaled a relieving fresh breath of air.

"I'm sorry," she said, closing her eyes while still holding the same relieved expression, "Hey mom?"

"Mmhmm." She responded.

"Can I invite my friend over to the beach house?"

Her mother gently laughed. She wore black sweatpants that nicely fit her legs and a pink tank top. She sat with her legs crossed on the chaise. Her strawberry blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail with lovely bangs swished across her forehead.

"So, this boy you were talking to, you were saying he is Lana's cousin?"

"Yes. We met again on the last beach trip."

"I see. How did that relationship with Lana end again?"

"We just couldn't see each other anymore," Kiara responded, "not by choice. But it's fine I guess."

"Ohh, so you two didn't end because you wanted to kill each other by that time."

Kiara laughed at her joke. She knew she didn't mean it literally, they had already discussed heartbreaks, fights, love, essentially all lows and highs of relationships. They both held a deep connection and sacred closeness with one another. Sure they got irritated and had their fair share of disagreements, all of which couldn't even compare to their friendship and steadfast bond.

"No, it was the opposite," she admitted.

"I see. Well I'm glad that wasn't the case. But I know how that really affected you. Mark called me and told me what happened. You were very sad for a bit."

"Yeah, I don't like to think about it very much, but I really want him to come." She said, turning her head over towards the chaise. "Can he please?"

"Kiara, I'll think about it. He seems fun and charming but I need to know more about him, get to know him a little bit. I haven't seen him for years."

"Why do you have to know everything about him? You've already met him before at Lana's house, he's just a little more grown up."

"Hey," she said, gesturing her hand towards Kiara, "This is a boy we're talking about. I, of all people, at least deserve to know him personally.

"Come on, you'll like him. He's not like other guys."

"First time you've told me that." She said, knowing her daughter's preferences, "how is he not like other guys? What is it about him that stuck out from the others?"

Chris's beautiful face reappeared in her mind, beaming at her with his cute thin lipped smile. Natural freckles of his own dotted his cheeks down to his dimples. The memory brought forth the bright pastel colors of the beach house connotated with peaceful feelings of bliss. She remembered looking at him under the soft white sheets that blew from the window breeze.

"He can be a bit shy but when he opens up, he's the sweetest and most genuine guy ever. He's funny, he's always so nice and respectful to everyone. He always cares for people other than himself and he's a personable guy. You can see all of those qualities in him when you meet him."

Kathleen adored when her daughter talked positively about someone. She was quite reserved and didn't do so often but when she did, it was always in a passionate manner. She could be very selective in a good way but finding the right connections with friends made her proud. Kathleen only wanted the best for her as they had been through a lot together and Kiara deserved happiness.

"That's very sweet of you, Kiara. You don't always talk about people that way so it's great to hear you say that. So here's my next question, do his parents know that he's coming?"

A momentary silence passed before Kiara answered.

"Probably not," she said with a side eye. Just speaking the answer made her feel glum and her stomach churned slightly.

"Hmmmm, I figured." Kathleen responded, knowing that Mark's words were very clear. He had contacted her shortly after the incident, informing her that Kiara was barred from visiting them indefinitely.

"I just... let's just say his mother probably doesn't approve of me."

Kathleen tutted in disbelief.

"How could someone disapprove of you?"

Kiara debated how much she should sugarcoat the truth, though her mother's intuition could easily see underneath it.

"She found out that we were cuddling in bed and after that, the whole thing with his family happened where I wasn't allowed to see them anymore."

"Ohhh I remember that now. You're a little older than him too aren't you?"

"Not that much older, like two and a half years. But yeah, that's mostly why."

"I can see how she'd be slightly displeased with that. No mother wants to find that out about their son."

"But it was different. It wasn't just something we did in the heat of the moment... it was much more than that."

1...34567...9