The Beach Trip Pt. 02: Love Lingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her medium golden silhouette turned to face the mirror, crossing her arms and her shirt slowly slid up, her lovely hair dragged with it before falling down her back. Her wide waist resembled a near perfect shiny peach shining generously in the light as she bent down, pulling her pants off and kicking them aside. Her hands ruffled through her hair, providing a graceful view.

I pursed my lips, biting them to stay shut. The shower seemed hotter this time as my heart raced. She turned and I could make out pink nipples through the glass. A perfect blurry but curvy figure. The area between my legs tingled in nervous anticipation.

She slid the door open, a dainty foot stepped onto the tile, then her sturdy thigh. Her wide hip came into view then my heart hastened as she stepped inside.

Her beautiful C cup breasts fell naturally to the sides, her rose nipples taut, giving away her nervousness as bumps formed along her skin. Her golden skin stunned me as water dripped onto her chest. Water darkened her red hair as it dripped onto it. She had a natural stomach, perfectly normal for a girl with her dimensions. Her hip bones jutted out from her wide waist. Her goddess-like appearance absolutely stunned me, taking the breath straight out of my lungs

She smiled and put her hands up, I followed them and we interlocked again. We closed our eyes and joined our lips together. Water dripped onto our faces and between our lips as we kissed passionately. I no longer felt I was in a shower but standing on water in a hot spring. I may as well have stood in a field of clouds, flowing by like a slow river as the brightness of the sun outshined everything else in sight. I only felt her and the dripping of water. The familiar sensation caused a flash back to the first time we kissed.

Our hands benevolently explored, touching each other's ribs, back, neck and hips. Wet crimson strands fell across her forehead. She looked as if she could cry, wrapping her arms around my shoulders to kiss me. Her teeth bit my lower lip as I exhaled in acceptance. She huffed in satisfaction.

I sighed deeply, embracing her body as we never ceased. She sensed it and went for it even more, squeezing my cheeks between her hands, kissing me one more time before pressing her forehead into mine, looking up at me with those beautiful oceanic eyes. I felt like a virgin again, being touched for the first time.

She bit her lip into a curl again, breathing heavily as her thumb caressed my cheekbone. She didn't speak, she didn't need to. She wanted me more than anything else and so did I. We only increased our intensity for each other as if consciously chaining reactions together like fire and oil.

She squinted her eyes at me, fiercely gazing into my soul. She seemed on the verge of tears.

"God, I want you." I said, showing full vulnerability to her.

"I want you too. I need you." She nodded.

Her thigh smoothly slid up mine and I grabbed it.

"Mmmmh" I moaned, kissing her as she took me in, pressing her naked body into the wall as the heat flowed down our chests. I kissed her neck sensually, working my way down to her collar bone and gently nibbling her. I gradually traveled down to her breasts, caressing them and taking her nipple into my mouth. Her four fingers gently ran up my spine as I gently suckled on them.

"Ohhhh," she gasped, closing her eyes and indenting her fingers once she reached the back of my head, gripping at my long brown hair.

Then her palm pressed flat against my abs, slowly sliding down to my hips, down to my pelvis, then softly touching along my growing shaft. It was progressing but I wasn't ready to go that far just yet.

"Mmmmh!" I sighed, gripping onto her forearm and sinking my teeth into her clavicle. I was scared, nervously pulling her hand up to my ribs but able to depend on her for protection and confidence at the same time. Though we had sex before, I remembered quite some time passed since anyone touched me like this. Her fingers rubbed the nape of my neck as she kissed my jawline, giving flashbacks to our first night in bed.

How she only continued when I felt comfortable enough to let her. So considerate, so patient, and so compassionate she was.

"It's okay, hun, only you want to."

Her warmheartedness convinced me instantly. I wanted her to go for it. How could I possibly reserve myself from her? I loosened up my grip as she rubbed down to my smooth genitals. My satisfied reactions enamored her.

"But I just want to let you know that if you want to, I am ready." She benevolently nodded and her eyes shined from my perspective.

When I looked at her, more vulnerable than ever before, she received me and became increasingly attentive to my reactions. My chest pushed her back into the glass door and she quickly spun around, pushing her gorgeous perfectly curvy ass into me, prompting my primal instinct to reciprocate and continue.

"I'm ready too."

Quickly we reached to interlock fingers against the door, our soft breathing built off one another as it reverted off the tile walls. My skin bumped at the sound of her reactions and I couldn't stop admiring her perfect curvy nude body. I kissed anywhere available on her fair steaming skin, the back of her neck, her shoulders, her cheeks. Her nipples began to harden against the glass. All I could hear was our heartbeat and her sighs.

"I'll keep you safe," I whispered. Her hand reached behind to grab my soaked brown hair. She giggled uncontrollably as she breathed deeply, burning with anticipation for me to take her.

"Oh God, I need you. Please, Chris. Please, I need to feel you." She whispered, gently circling her voluptuous round ass on my stiff member. A visible cream colored bottom tan imprinted on her otherwise peachy cheeks, captivating my eyes as water flowed down.

My hips naturally pushed, sliding myself between her legs as she quivered in nervous excitement. I glided slowly across her groove, her thighs tightened and spread to accommodate easier access. I could feel a warmthness separate from the shower water wet me.

"God, I can't take it anymore." I said, picking her up, prompting a high pitched surprised squeal from her. Another giggle followed afterward. We kissed and I carried her to the sitting block. She began to moan, ready for me to take control.

Her back rested against the wall and she pointed her feet into the air. Her beautiful curvy body now a bright blush red from the hot water. I reached out, placing my hand on her cheek and pulled her leg over my clavicle. Her thighs squished on the tile and her natural stomach rolled a tiny bit. She gasped in delight. She enjoyed the anticipation as much as it killed her to wait.

"Please... please be gentle baby, I haven't done this in a while." She whispered, her body now shivering from nervousness unlike I've ever seen.

"Neither have I," I answered, truthful to the beautiful art of love making that had escaped me since we last parted.

She nodded, smiling as she bit her lower lip, reaching out to touch my solid chest as water poured down.

I grabbed myself, placing it at the right angle and rubbed it along her pink folds of skin. She pushed her hips into it, sighing cutely as we grinded delicately.

"Oohhh, God," her voice echoed in the shower. She placed her hands on my cheeks to focus on her eyes. She reacted to every expression I exhibited for her.

"Mmnnh," I hummed, biting my lips inward as the sensitive touch jolted to my brain.

As I slowly entered, a familiar warm enclosing intense feeling merged into my body as if I was transported to a safe haven. I throbbed inside, extremely sensitive to her tight walls.

"Ahh!" I cried out.

She reassured me with more kisses. She nodded, concerned and benevolent towards me.

"Keep going."

I pushed further, drawing an echoed gasp from her lungs.

"Hunnhh!" She breathed in quickly as she was loud.

"Ohh!" I moaned. Immediately we fed off our emotions starting from there.

"Mmmh!"

Her voice increased in pitch now as I entered. So incredibly inviting as Kiara begged for me to go deeper. Her pussy welcomed me and tightened as soon as I pushed forward.

"Awh God, Uhh!!" She yelped. Her voice echoed off the tiled walls.

My hypersensitive cock now caused my knees to buckle as I thrusted. All 10 fingers deeply indented into her body as I pulled her into me. Much more effort was required than I remember. She hypnotized me, bringing back a feeling only she could unearth within me. The moment was so pure, raw, and genuine.

Every thrust caused her back to arch, her fingers to squeeze, her mouth to open, and her eyebrows to raise, exhaling intensely. And her every cry of pleasure made me moan.

We embraced, so immersed in the moment, our skin naturally heating and electrifying each other. My vision whited out again as our internal instincts took over.

I continued to thrust then I began to swell inside, she squeezed me tightly and pulled me close to her ear. She felt every inch of me and knew what came next.

"Go ahead baby," she affectionately granted me permission, "it's okay you can do it."

I knew of the risk, but she asked it of me. I could never disappoint her. I cried out again as the rush of a lifetime came over me and I knew she wanted to feel all of it. I held her tight and released.

"Awwh.... Mmmmmnnnhh!"

"Ohhhh God ahh mmmmnnnnhhh! Mmmm!" She squealed, pushing her hips back into me as I bottomed out to her limit, forcibly expending the rest of me inside of her.

She gripped onto my body for dear life and cried out just as loudly. We kept our rhythm and made love for what seemed like minutes. The region was much hotter and more pleasant than the shower water at this point.

Then my knees gave out, I lost strength in my legs, missed the chance to brace myself then collapsed onto the tile. She gasped in concern, reaching out unsuccessfully to stabilize me and followed me down quickly.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" She said, still delighted as she slowly came down from our high. She couldn't help but laugh. She raised my chin up to her and I took a few breathers before smiling back and affirming her everything was fine.

"Did you like that?" I asked her.

"I loved it," She replied, embracing me as the hot water ran down our bodies. "Hold me."

***

After we made love in the shower, we helped dry each other off then headed to her room to get changed.

The room was quite spacious. Blankets of white and sapphire draped over the bed. Four door-sized paned windows faced towards the other houses and the beachfront with hanging mesh white curtains in front, allowing the perfect amount of light to stream through. The wall was painted cerulean blue and a ceiling fan rotated quietly. Faint memories of the beach house returned upon the sight and fresh fragrant smell.

Kiara put on a black tank top, showing a timid but still a nice amount of cleavage. She wore gray short shorts on the bottom.

I looked at my phone.

1 unread message

Lana: hey

Lana: heard u went to the beach

Lana: i might come up. we should hang

How did she find out I was here?

Me: Hey, I don't know if we can hangout. I'm with a friend right now.

Lana: i know exactly which friend it is

My body brewed anxiously.

Me: what do you mean?

Lana: u know exactly what I mean

Lana: you should really be transparent with me, chris. im always transparent with you.

Lana: tell me, did u two fuck? ;)

I glanced up quickly, my face aghast at her dirty words.

Me: Lana!

Lana: u didn't tell me u were going to see her. U are one bad boy

Lana: maybe i should tell her about how you fucked my mouth ;)

I hated her for this. A brewing internal vexation arose within. She used me for sex and now she wants to do it again?

Me: what is up with you?? why are you trying to get in between us?? I'm finally happy and now you want to go and fucking ruin it for me?!

Lana: chris calm down, why r u so bitter?? I'm not trying to ruin anything

Lana: i just want in on it ;) after all i introduced u two

Lana: besides, how am I the one trying to ruin it? arent u the one who came inside of me? ;)

Me: Don't talk about it like that...

Me: you manipulated me and you know it!

Lana: come on ;)

Lana: don't you want to feel what you did last time we went to the beach?

Another flashback entered, both of them in bed at night, the way they peered up at me with such sexual intent and desire. The sudden mention of a moment which brought intense memories made my body shudder. I modestly pushed it away.

Me: please stop this... I'm not someone you can just fuck whenever you want so don't treat me like that.

Lana: ur not just someone i can fuck, u know that ;)

Lana: u loved every single second the three of us were together

Lana: don't u want that again?

Me: Lana she would not like that... please don't say anything. It'll upset her.

Lana: oh Chris, u are so naive, it's actually kinda sweet

Lana: just let me do the talking and ill make it happen ;)

A message with a download bar appeared. A media file. I stared at the swirling circle completely unknown to what would appear. A foolish part of me thought it was a long text.

A video. I pressed play.

Lana laying in her bed, looking into the camera as the light glowed her face. Her dainty finger touched her pink lower lip as she gave an expression of deep interest. The camera panned down her curvy body, scrolling past her spherical cleavage, then bare waist underneath blankets. They slowly brushed along her skin then disappeared, she had pulled them off.

Then it panned further, revealing her mound, nearly bare while her sex gleamed in pink. A dainty middle finger snuck over the wet pink folds of skin, curled inside of her entrance a knuckle deep a few times, then returned with a drop of pearly white fluid.

The finger was brought up to her lips. They wrapped around the knuckle and she tasted it like icing from a bun. I shamefully pursed my lips as she stripped away every intention to look away. I realized the video had been taken after we had sex.

Lana: i can still taste u

"Ugh!!" I grunted, placing the phone face down. Kiara hadn't heard as she left the room for a quick second.

My mind conflicted between having another threesome with them or wanting Kiara all to myself. Truly I felt strongly about her and didn't like the idea of her doing something with another person. I couldn't be okay with it. I would choose her over anything.

But on the other hand, I cared for her more than anything, inspired and driven by the love she demonstrated to me. She was one of the most compassionate and loving souls I'd ever met. I was lucky to have her. And if it meant this would help her experience the penultimate feelings in her life, just how she did for me, my stance could be swayed.

If it was the pleasure she needed and the pleasure she wanted, it would be an honor to give it to her. She earned it from me, now this was the least I could do to repay the favor.

However, it all depended on Lana's convincing skills. Which I've seen firsthand that they can be deadly powerful.

For now, I couldn't see her wanting it. The subtle possibility would loom over in the back of my mind.

***

We laid together in bed, caressing each other's cheeks, looking lovingly into each other's eyes and admiring the details in our faces.

"That was incredible." I said.

"Aw, it was so fast. But I loved every second." She said, kissing my cheek.

"Without a doubt." I said, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since the beach last year."

"Me either." She said, brushing her hand on my cheek, "I'm happy you're here. And I want you to know I really care about you."

She knew exactly how to make my heart flutter.

"All I want is you."

Her thumb brushed my cheeks in response and her eyes glimmered emotionally at me. She leaned in, joining our lips together. The feeling of floating on clouds emerged once again.

The cool whispering breeze blew in through the window, lifting the white mesh curtains into the air. Rustling of leaves with a calming harmony of chimes carried with the wind, the hint of sea salt followed. The sunlight casted a beautifully calming blissful mood within the indigo painted walls.

"I'm sorry but I am sooo hungry," she laughed, "do you wanna order that takeout?"

My stomach grumbled right as she mentioned it.

"Yes, oh my God yes, let's eat. I'm starving."

She reached into her bag. Not a chance. I whipped out my wallet. She glanced down at it, giving a delightful smile.

"What're you doing?" She giggled.

"Well we need money to pay for the pizza right?" I joked.

She gave that short, cute quick huffing laugh again.

"I told you, I got it," she responded kindly.

"No you don't!" I said, snatching her bag and putting it underneath the lamp stand.

"Chris!" She said, seemingly offended but also endeared, "how dare you!"

"I'm paying." I teased.

She pounced onto me, reaching for my wallet. Her powerful thighs pinned me to the mattress, restricting my ability to laugh too hard. We tussled on the bed and she threw my wallet across the room. I bursted out in laughter upon hearing the impact from how hard she chucked it. She joined in, delightfully cackling away.

"No! Where'd it go?!"

"I told you, I got it," she teased.

"I need it!" I said under my laughing fit.

"No," she quickly protested, "You're not going anywhere."

"I don't wanna lose it though."

"Don't worry, we'll find it later." She joked.

"Get offa me," I said without an ounce of seriousness.

"No!"

I reached up to tickle her ribs, causing her to scream in laughter. She playfully gripped my hands and regained control.

"You're not going anywhere." She replied with the same tone, pinning my forearms to the bed.

"How are you going to stop me then?" I asked.

"You wanna find out?"

"Mmm." I said, biting my lips inward.

We locked eyes as she stared me down like prey. Slow deep breaths calmed our lungs. A small cloud obstructed the sunlight, casting a subtle bluish gray into the room. Our smiles faded as we synchronously looked at each other with deep genuine desire. She slowly leaned down, locking our lips together as our noses touched, respiring heavily. She grabbed my head then leaned next to my ear and whispered.

"Like this."

Her soft lips touched my jawline, then my neck, drawing the breath from my lungs like playing an instrument. Four fingers wrapped around the back of my head as my voice sung for her. She loved my expressions, reacting to them with calm breaths and coos of her own. My hand reached to caress her hair, eventually making it to her delicate neck. She began to grind her hips onto me.

"Ohhh..."

She pulled me in and kissed me furiously, hooking her fingers under my shirt and pulling it up to my ribs. My breathing stuttered in nervousness as her fingers caused my skin to bump. Her tongue met mine, wrapping around it. I could feel her fingers pull my waistband down and my eyes shot open.

"Hey, hun?"

"Yes?" She asked politely, looking at me.

"Can we start slow this time? Please?" My eyes implored her not to rush.

She nodded cutely at me in response. Her persistence indicated she had been chomping at the bit to get at me. But we both learned from each other that good things can't be rushed.

"Of course we can," she said, kissing me softly. I inhaled deeply with her, touching lips delicately and passionately. Her body warmed mine. The sea salt breeze cooled our faces as it caressed our skin. My vision completely whited out. She tasted just as she did before, like strawberries, a burst of tart sweetness.

1...456789