The Beach Trip Pt. 02: Love Lingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can go as slow as you want, baby."

My hand naturally reached up, caressing her body from her clavicle to her neck. The sunlight streamed in, lighting up her fair skin. My fingers curled around her as she brought me to a natural high.

"You're seriously the best," I said.

She introduced her tongue onto my lips once more. I benevolently accepted and licked her back. Slowly and delicately did we taste that velvety strawberry tasty feeling as we grasped each others necks, pulling each other in. I couldn't stop breathing in a trance.

"Mmmnnnh," I moaned. She loved it and responded with noises of her own.

Our audible lips together filled the air. She led me down on top of the mattress as my neck pushed into the cool fluffy pillow behind. I ruffled my fingers through her beautiful curls as she placed her soft hand on my cheek in response. More kissing, tongue dancing, and lip biting followed with the occasional lovely eye contact. I saw her beautiful eyes, taking me to a place of bright blue like the ocean water.

"You're so beautiful," she whispered.

"You're beautiful too," I replied.

I descended to her smooth neck, touching my lips to her and biting playfully. Her fingers threaded through my long hair and pulled me in closer.

"Ohh God, I love it when you do that to me." She said in a comforting tone.

"I love your reactions," I said shyly.

I reached under her tank top and pulled up, revealing her beautiful tanlined breasts with flamingo pink nipples. I ran my tongue over them, feeling them stiffen in my mouth as I tenderly sucked on them. Her skin began to bump, sensitive to my oral pleasure as my tongue passed over them, all while her fingers curled onto the back of my head.

She pulled on my waistband exposing my V-line. She's the only one I would allow to slowly push the boundaries.

"Lie back." She whispered, "and I'll show you how much I've missed you."

Her warm hands took one more trip up to my ribs and back down until they reached the shorts. She teased my pelvis with light pecks. I burned with anticipation.

My cock finally sprung free as she pulled. She grinned at the sight.

"Ohhh Chris," she said. I saw her eyes widen and her mouth open at the intimidating size. Her tongue involuntarily licked her lips. She softly kissed next to the base, gripping me in her hand.

I pursed my lips and sighed. Her teasing kisses drove my body crazy, building heat up toward my head. I allowed my thighs to give her more room to work with. I felt very coy but the careful way she touched me and hypnotically moved her body eased my acceptance.

She slowly dragged her flamingo pink tongue up my long shaft, never taking those gorgeous blue eyes off of mine. They stared into my soul as if grabbing it and slowly coaxing it to join with her. My heart increased in pace and my breaths rushed to catch up with it.

"Oohhhh."

Her watermelon cupid lips reached the tip. They carefully wrapped around it, slowly kissing it as blood rushed through. Her tongue curled underneath the slit, so sensitive it sent a sharp stimulating twitch down the shaft.

"Mmmnh!" I moaned for her, no longer bound to hiding myself anymore.

Her watermelon colored lips meshed with the mauvelous pink crown. The flamingo shaded tongue delicately circled around it and lapped under the frenum. She worshiped it like savoring an icy lollipop, glazing it with her mouth while her natural breasts pushed up and swayed against my thighs. Just my pleasure made her nipples stick out, my reactions fueling her horny desire. Every touch was like an electric surge throughout my body.

"Mmmmmm."

"Mmmm, so sensitive, so perfect," she moaned, clearly turned on from my expressions of pure unrestricted pleasure. I could feel her warm breath on me. She rubbed her wet lips over it as if passionately making out with the tip, allowing them to roll over my skin.

"Ohhh Kiara, God that feels amazing."

"I love making you feel this way," she whispered and pressed her bowed lips onto my swollen shaft and kissed, tasting the forming dewdrop at the end, "And I love the way you moan baby. You taste so sweet."

I drew in a deep breath as I gently reached for the back of her head. My fingers combed through her gorgeous locks of red hair. She sighed in response, suckling delicately at the flexible but hardening tip, increasing the voltage of sparks that electrified my body as it disappeared into her mouth. She squinted her eyes as if to tell me there was more to come.

"Mmmnh!" I gripped harder as my breathing hastened, my body writhed along with her pleasure and I throbbed inside her warm mouth, allowing her to taste me again.

"Mmmm!" She hummed loudly, clearly intoxicated from a taste that awakened a deep sexual craving within her.

God I'm addicted to you, Chris." She said, "And everything about you."

Her words caused my thighs to shake. She continued sucking on the bare tip as her cheeks dimpled inward. My lower body strained from the way she squeezed me and glazed me inside her warm wet mouth. Her eyes nearly closed as she savored the hint of her favorite fruit.

"Ohhh Kiara I... please don't stop." I begged. The way she fellated me was incomparable and unmatched. She tamed my reactions at her beckon call.

"God, never. I just love how you taste," she whispered, "You know what I want. And I know exactly how to make you do it."

"So"

Peck

"Very"

Kiss

"Easily."

Kiss

"You want to, babe?" She asked, presenting a challenging face as she traced my tip along her cute lower lip.

"Yes..." I said.

"Mmhmm?" She raised her eyebrows to confirm, then her tongue licked in another circle and shoved me inside of her mouth, much deeper this time. My legs jolted with electricity, my thighs cramped up and my knees lost tension.

"Unnnh! Fuck! Holy shit Kiara, you're going to make me cum," I stuttered, sounding as if I were about to cry. She laughed, very naughty-like in response.

"Mmhmm," she gleefully acknowledged while humming on my cock. She didn't tell me what she intended but her actions proved the obvious.

Her orgasmic moans swam through my head, tainting my thoughts as my ears attuned to them instantly. She responded by tightly gripping my shaft, her fingers pinching my skin, then her lips enveloping me inside, pushing me into the back of her throat. The squeezing pleasure forced my shaft to swell. Nasty sexual sounds emanated from her mouth. My hands smacked onto the mattress and gripped a handful of the sheets as my pelvis thrusted upward, feeling the pressure of her piping hot throat region. My thighs tightened nearly to the point of cramping.

"OHHHH GOD!!" I yelped, arching my back as my cock throbbed inside and my feet kicked forward. My eyes began to shut, blurring as I allowed my pleasure to take over my entire body.

"Mmmhmmmnh mmmm, ullp, mmmmh," Kiara sighed with a satisfied and long expression, her oceanic eyes watched as my orgasm showed itself on full display. I couldn't hold onto it and I released, filling her mouth with my hot pearly fluids, causing her to gasp. My body convulsed under her spell and the sheets bunched up in my fists, pulling them loose from the mattress. From my peripheral, I witnessed her eyes open wide, surprised from the feeling in her mouth. They slowly rolled back into her head and her cheeks dimpled as my cream flowed onto her tongue and down her throat as a pleased grin crept up her cheeks. She wanted me so she could have me. All of it, every drop.

Clearly she missed this feeling intensely.

And so did I.

My heart hastily and naturally chased after it.

"Ohhh God! Mmnnhh!!" I continued as she expertly ensured her action lasted until past the very end. She moaned as she watched me.

My climax was so intense, she looked at me with consideration and concern thinking I was in pain. However it was truly a caged and suppressed feeling begging to be set free while she picked the lock the entire time. My legs shivered underneath her. I smiled amidst my contorted expressions to let her know it was okay to proceed. She continued politely upon my approval, tenderly caressing my thigh with her hand. God I loved that about her.

She played with it on her tongue, looking at me for approval as it slid across, sensitive under the frenum. I felt every bud caress the skin. It flexed in her hand as she made love to it.

I felt dirty inside for loving it. But Kiara made it feel so natural, organic and raw. We unleashed our genuine wants and needs in a heartbeat.

White translucent fluid dripped down her chin. She scooped it with her finger and suckled on it, tasting my delicious sweetness. Now it was my turn. I looked at her with lust and desire.

"Come here, babe," I beckoned with a finger, "let me return the favor."

Her mouth shot open, awestruck and taken by surprise as I seductively bit my lip. My request sent her into an obliging excitement as she wiped her mouth and slowly crawled on top to kiss me.

I pulled her shorts down over her voluptuous ass, shaking and rippling erotically as she moved. She kicked them off and my hands wandered along her naked body, tracing a rough outline of her curvaceous body in my mind. Then she crawled further and the mattress creaked as she positioned her pelvis up to my head.

I reached under her hamstrings and gripped her thick powerful toned thighs that squished as she knelt. I retained my sexual look for her as the lower half of my face disappeared beneath her. I didn't realize I gently bit my tongue and she loved it. The sunlight casted a glow onto my irises and I kissed her sex. She initially gave a desiring look of her own which quickly turned into a submissive expression of consent.

"Ohhhh!" She moaned a high pitched tone. My fingers pushed into her smooth warm skin as I raised my neck to lick between her pussy, already wet for me.

"Ohhh Chris, yes just like that," she said, running her fingers through my hair, letting out a lovely light squeal in the midst of her deep breaths as her thighs tightened. She loved the way I looked up into her eyes. I wanted her and she wanted me.

"You turn me on so much," I told her, "no one tastes as sweet as you."

"Mmmmnnh! I had a dream about this too," She moaned, her pink nipples stuck out, catching the light. Her chest expanded along with her deep breaths as I worked between her wet inner lips. Goosebumps formed on her chest as she gently rubbed against me, her ass shook rhythmically and gracefully.

"Perfect," I thought to myself, "Tell me how good I am."

"Ohh baby... you're so f... fucking good at that," She said, grinding her hips onto my mouth.

Precisely what I wanted, for her to submit to me. I wanted to ensure nobody could ever make her feel the way I do.

I changed, rubbing my nose against her clit before wetting it with my tongue. I drew on it in cursive, making my way around it in delicate circles. Her hips gradually pushed further into me and I maintained eye contact for her as my tongue slid deep into her aching wet entrance. I felt her twitch as I plunged in. A soft hand reached behind and began to tenderly stimulate my cock.

"Oooohh Chris!" She moaned, her hand stamped onto the pillow below me and her belly shuddered.

"You like it when I eat your pussy?" I whispered to her face.

"Yes! Fuck you're gonna make me cum!"

I watched her fingers curl inward, her nails scraped the fabric as she lost her lower back balance, holding onto the cushion for dear life. Now I could sense she truly loved it.

"Look at me." I said, moving strategically for her orgasm. My tongue spent some more time on her clit before I stuck it back deep inside her wet region.

"Yes! Awwwh Chris... ooohhh... mmmm!" She moaned. She couldn't look at me without nearly shutting her eyelids and leaning involuntarily from her ecstatic pleasure. Her body jolted, her hard pink nipples quickly bounced and she squeezed around my tongue and sweet juices trickled past my lips. Lovely tart strawberries, I loved it and ensured my eyes could tell her that.

"Mmhmm," I responded, letting her know it was okay to release.

I reached my hands up to interlock our fingers. The second our eyes met once again, her thighs quivered and quaked on the bed. Her grip relied on me to keep us together

"Oooohhh! Ihh! Chris I'm gonna.... I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum!" She whimpered.

That's when I allowed my honey brown eyes to shine for her. My long hair now sweaty across my forehead, I showed her I wanted to provide her the best view, desperately and I would stop at nothing to get it. I nodded at her in approval.

Then her body tightened up and her hips began to shiver.

"Ohh God!! Fffffuck! Unnnh!! Aawwwhh!!" She screamed, stuttering in between her squeals and vulnerable whimpers from an uncontrollable snowball rolling down the hill as her legs kicked and quivered.

Hot fluids immediately coated my face and splashed into my mouth. An overwhelmingly sweet flavor. I never stopped pleasuring her and ensured I looked delighted to do it.

"AWWWHHH!! UNNNNHH!!" Kiara screamed, falling back as her thighs rippled. Her face flushed red, nearly matching the lighter strands of her hair. I moaned deviously, showing I loved being marked by her. Her orgasm continued for many seconds as she shivered, moaning uncontrollably. Soft fingers caressed my genitals, as she reached behind to ease their stress. Her other hand reached up to my chin and she slipped her thumb through my lips. I closed my eyes and benevolently sucked on it.

I sat up on the bed and grabbed her thighs, pulling her up towards me as she yelped, intimidated by my strength in all the right ways. Her eyes widened as I threw her legs up onto my shoulders, her back arched on the mattress. Her fair silky legs were now splayed high in the air

"I'm not done," I told her, plunging my tongue deep inside of her throbbing wet pussy. An homage to what she told me when she took my virginity a year ago.

She gazed, intimidated again but soon right back into her sexual trance. I rowed and circled my tongue around her swelling clit, gripping onto her legs and letting her coat my mouth with her fluids.

"Unnnh Chris!!... oooohhhhhh!!" Her body shuddered and her hands struggled to switch between grabbing my hair and the sheets, now coming off the mattress. Her eyes wandered upward towards her forehead.

"Mmmm cum in my mouth again," I pleaded, "I'm not stopping until you scream."

I wanted the citrus sweet taste again. I wanted to see her shift into overdrive as I gave her pleasure only I could replicate.

"Oh please! Please Chris, awwh, YES! YESSSS!!!" She squealed, curling her feet into perfect crescent shapes as she released, coating my tongue with warmth again as her warm entrance pooled with her cum. This was the perfect time for me to shut my eyes and roll my head, licking her inner bright pink region thoroughly. I couldn't lie, I was addicted to her.

"AAAHHHHH OHH GOD CHRIS!!" She screamed. Her voice cracked many times as her legs kicked through the air.

The sight sent her careening over the edge as she held her breath, gasping for air like a fish out of water as her fair legs kicked in the air. My cock hardened at the sight.

When she calmed down, we locked eyes as I spoke to her in full vulnerability.

"Am I everything that you want?"

The question drew in Kiara's gazing soulful blue eyes as her lungs filled with air. Everything felt in slow motion during the smallest pause.

"I fucking love you." She nodded emotionally, her eyes gleaming as if she were weeping, "You're everything I've wanted. All I want is you. You're the only one who can make me feel like this." She said between her gasps for air.

She reached out to feebly grab onto my hand, I held it for a bit before I smiled cutely and switched back to sexually wanting her, transforming before her eyes as my tongue visibly licked her sex.

"Ohh you just can't awwhhh you can't stop! I fucking love it!" She whimpered, placing her hands on my cheeks and wiping away my wet bangs.

"Put me down," she repeated as she took her time to come down from her peak. Her hand landed on my growing cock, sliding into a grip and gently twisting on it.

She suddenly pushed me back, allowing my growing cock to fall aside. She kneeled next to me and grabbed it.

Kiara wasted no time ensuring her tongue slid around every inch of me. She grabbed me in her hands, wrapped her lips around my engorged underside and licked up and down, eyes closed in a sexual trance. She felt me straighten in her hands, then covered my frenulum with her luscious bowed watermelon colored lips.

"Unnnhh fuck! Kiara, ohhhfff," I moaned, gripping her red curls for dear life as she nearly caused me to erupt with her tongue.

"Ooohhm, mmmm, mmmm, mmm, mmmmmmm," she savagely moaned, pleasing my cock with her mouth.

The way she looked at me when my cock fully swelled nearly set me over the edge. Her freckled cheekbones couldn't stop raising as she smiled gleefully and cheerfully knowing she could make me moan the way she did.

Once I hardened inside her mouth to her liking, she released me with a loud pop, letting it fall onto my stomach.

"Get up on that bed. I'm gonna fuck you so good, you'll never forget it." She whispered aggressively as she crawled toward me, teeth clenched together in a primal desire.

She pushed me onto the bed and pounced like a lion, breathing heavily and moaning from her anticipation already. Her lips joined with mine one more time then she crawled on top and angled herself onto my cock. We grabbed each other's hands, interlocking our fingers with her arms pressing them into the mattress. We kissed lovingly, getting lost once again in the moment. Her warm body heated mine in all the right ways.

There she worked her warm entrance around the tip, gracing the edges with the groove. The sensitive touches drew stuttering breaths from my lungs. The tip spread her warm wet lips apart and pushed, shocking my thighs into a tightening spasm as my feet kicked into the mattress and slid out, Kiara now had a full base to freely move her body on top of me. My hands felt her warm ribs as her nipples hardened, eager for more of me.

"Awwnh!" She sighed loudly.

"Ooohh!!" I moaned, reflexively indenting my fingers into her body as she closed around me.

"Mnnnnh!" She pinched her lips together as if straining. She was incredibly sensitive but also wasn't willing to take it easy.

"Unnh! Mmmnh! Mmmm!" I grunted from the bottom as she tightened on her way down, clamping onto my engorged cock.

"You okay baby?" She asked, concerned for me. So considerate.

I nodded at her.

"Yes, yes please keep going," I pleaded.

And she did, enveloping me inside her warm soaking wet pussy, contracting around my hardened member and drawing another blissful breath from my lungs. The way she squeezed me inside caused me to harden fully as she coated me with her gushing

"Ohhh fuck!" I yelled, more vulnerable than ever before. No other sexual encounter could hold a candle to this moment. Having sex with Kiara was the art of bearing your soul to someone, allowing them free reign to everything you'd kept hidden inside and begging them not to leave. I couldn't stop focusing on her oceanic eyes as they begged me to immerse myself in their world.

"Mmmm I'm going to ride your body until you finish inside of me."

She pursed her lips, caressing my cheek with her soft hand as our foreheads touched. I saw every ounce of concern, benevolence, and security she provided just through the equally vulnerable look on her face as she rode me, moving her hips in circles to savor my cock along every angle she desired.

"Oooohh Chris you're gonna make me cum again if you moan like that," She whined, slowly riding me with her powerful hips, perfectly capable of slamming down to greedily take all of me inside but she wanted to start slow and rhythmic.

1...456789