All Comments on 'The Beat Pt. 04'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

This really is a very well written story. I came to it late, having been notified in my feed that chapter 3 had been published. So I went back to the beginning and have now read all 4 chapters. As the saying goes, 'Better late than never.'

Mary is such a credible character. A very good friend of mine, who also happens to be a Hot Wife, used to be bi-curious. Mary reminds me so much of her.

In keeping with all three previous chapters, I give this one 5 stars. I'm already looking forward to chapter 5.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 year ago

A very enteraining read and I'm enjoying the introduction of members of The OWLS Club into the story. What am I to make of Mary's daughter Sally coming on the scene? I truly hope that her introduction leads to where I hope it leads, that should convince Mary to which side she belongs. Five stars again.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Oh that would have been a major surprise, mum and daughter and both in the closet …. Big bang ….. you twisting this tale like a soft fresh bamboo, which is moving in the wind and nothing breaks or better it grows stronger, so your tale do too …. And the conversation the finery the sensuality, magnificent

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌸☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Beat Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Beat Series Info