All Comments on 'The Bed Frame'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good

Oh so hot wish that would happen to me

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 12 years ago
Friends share

That was pretty hot to read about ... looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow!!!

Wish that was me. I came more than I ever came before.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 12 years ago
Great Start

Now I gotta go read the next chapter.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
If I was this husband I would just try to endure...

and then plan a big revenge. I think I would hurt my wife pretty bad since this was her idea. She might go swimming with a weight tied to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
History

That's what this wife is about to be. You really think anyone, man or woman wants to be treated with such abject abuse, disrespect and humiliated? You're delusional. When he gets loose, his wife will be lucky if ALL he does is divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lunch ...?

Are they really going to leave him restrained but unsupervised ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
needs exposure

His wife needs to raise the bedframe to the verticle position so that her friend can see his humiliating exposure when he is forced to cum in his helpless state. T he wife is really a dominant to the submissive male she loves to expose. He secretly wants to be humiliated in this way to her friend. I believe most women like to see humiliating cumshots from helpless males. They are amused by helpless ejaculations from humiliated males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be tied up and "forced" to eat pussy. Exactly my fantasy.

- Rosco

inka2222inka22224 months ago

This isn't BDSM or "love". This is disgusting rape, ignoring "no". Not sure why the idiot stays married to a brainless bitch who never heard of those exotic things like "safeword", "consent" and "care".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES