The Beginnings of a Cock Addict Ch. 03

Story Info
Two old men continue to feed his new addiction.
2.6k words
4.73
23.2k
53

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, I heard the distinct jingling of keys and BB's front door opened wide...

"Hey, I'm home!" A deep voice bellowed from the doorway as a tall man with a rolling suitcase stepped into the foyer. The strange man walked into the living room, suitcase trailing behind him and laughed as his grey eyes fell to the scene in the living room.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The stranger asked, joyously.

I was drenched in sweat, sprawled naked over the belly of a big, hairy bear with his big dick lodged snuggly in my ass, cum dripping from hole and onto his balls. BB held me tight around the chest with one large arm, his other hand casually stroking my pubes as he kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. Instinctively, I tried to cover up...BB batted my hands away, leaving me exposed to this stranger. BB didn't respond as the stranger abandoned his suitcase and casually strolled into the middle of the room.

He was thinner than BB, but still had a double chin, clean shaven with a receding hairline. I guessed him to be around BB's age. His hair was white and he wore thin glasses that he pulled down over the tip of his nose. He was wearing a pair of navy slacks and a light blue button up. He slowly made his way towards our heap of flesh in the chair, pushing our legs aside to as he loomed over me with a cocky grin on his face. His gaze fell to BB.

"So this is the boy you've been luring in over the internet all week, huh?" He asked, leaning down. I tried to recoil my legs to cover my groin but the stranger gripped my knees and pushed them back against BB's legs. How strange it was...I had only met BB a few hours ago...I didn't even know his real name. I had let him put his cock in my mouth and fuck me in the ass before I even knew his name so now why did I feel so self-conscious in front of this new stranger. I breathed heavily, not knowing what to say, my eyes drifting nervously to BB, hoping for his protection.

"Uh huh." BB croaked. "Real cock addict, this one. I had my dick in his mouth in the first 5 minutes of meeting him. He even swallowed my load the first time. Never seen a boy take to cock so quickly."

I felt the strange man's hand dip down between my legs and grip BB's cock at the base where it was protruding out of my asshole.

"Hah, I'll say. Was this your first time taking dick, kid?" The man asked as his finger lingering on my stretched hole.

"Y-yeah." I managed.

"Oh yeah? What did you like more? Sucking Burt's cock or taking it up your little virgin butthole?"

"Damnit," BB protested. "I didn't tell him my name yet, I was going to tease him about it a little more." BB...'Burt'... leaned in and began nibbling my ear again, his hand stroking the length of my body from neck to pubes sending tingles down my ribs.

The other man laughed. "Hahah! You sucked a man's cock and let him fuck you without even knowing his name? For your FIRST time?" The stranger said to me, incredulously. "Wow, you really are a little cock whore, aren't you boy? Well, what was it, tell us? Did you like sucking dick or taking it up your ass more?" The man continued to press the issue.

I shook my head, nervous and breathless as the two men continued to stroke my body.

"Tell him, bitch." BB commanded, tweaking my right nipple between his thumb and finger. I squealed like a girl.

"Uh, I g-guess I liked...s-sucking cock?" I squeaked.

"Sucking WHO'S cock, boy?" BB snapped.

"Suck-sucking your cock, daddy. I liked sucking your cock."

The other man laughed again, even harder. "AND you're calling him 'daddy' already? Let me get this straight. This old man sent you a few unsolicited dick pics, sweet talked you online and you just hopped on over, let him cum in your mouth, cum in your ass and called him 'daddy' the entire time?"

BB chuckled in my ear. "Hah, yeah, he swears he's straight, too. He even came from just sucking my cock!"

The two men were both howling with laughter now as they continued to strum my body, my cheeks were burning red and my cock had shriveled to the size of a button from sheer embarrassment. I squirmed slightly and felt a bead of warm cum leak out of my asshole. BB's firm grip ensured his cock stayed lodged in my hole. The other man smiled and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Well, he said he liked sucking cock. You still hungry boy? I had a long flight and probably could use a shower but I wouldn't want to keep a cocksucker like this waiting..." He said as he began unbuttoning his oxford. BB's big belly rumbled beneath me as he laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Sure, I bet he's up for another round. How bout it boy? Ready to suck another cock?"

Feverishly I shook my head and looked at BB with big, scared eyes.

"I...I don't know, this is all happening so fast. I don't know if I should..." I pleaded.

"Oh, bullshit, boy. You've already got one load in your belly...one load in your cunt. You've got a big stream of your own cum all over your face. Go on, take another." My cunt? Holy shit, these two men were filthy animals. BB gently gripped the nape of my neck and sat me upright, his dick still sandwiched between my ass cheeks.

"Yeah, come on, honey. We're all nice guys here. This is like a handshake for a cocksucker like you, anyways." The man already had his dick out and both men had their hands on my head as he presented his erection. He smeared the stream of my own cum I had shot on my face previously with the tip of his cock.

I braced myself against the man's hips, trying to hold back his advances for just a moment. He was slimmer than BB, slightly less hairy. He still had an absolute dad bod with a slightly protruding belly that hung over a thick nest of pubic hair. He was much grayer than BB though, and his bush was dark with flecks of wiry white hair around the base of his dick. His penis was slightly smaller too, but still sizable and juicy.

"Come on. Come on." They both urged. "Put your mouth on it. Stick your tongue out, boy."

I obeyed, sticking my tongue out and letting BB's partner brush the head of his dick on it. He pulled back and a long, sticky string of precum trailed from my upper lip to the head of his dick.

"Damn, he looks cute with a cock on his tongue, doesn't he? Open up a little more baby. Yeah, that's right. Just the tip. Just nurse the tip like you're sucking a bottle. Mmm, yeah that's what I like."

Again, I followed the man's instructions, wrapping my lips around his swollen cock head and gently bobbing my head up and down, my lips and tongue swirling over his salty knob. I pulled my face off his dick to catch my breath and simultaneously lick my drying lips, trying to slicken them up as much as I could...they tasted like cock.

"Hah, look at him. He's licking his lips. You like that, boy? Like how this hard cock tastes?" I nodded. I did. It was delicious. The entire scene was so entirely perverted...me sitting on a big bear's lap while his partner gently thrust his cockhead in and out of my pursed lips. It was like a scene out of some wild, gay porno.

A few times the man grabbed me by the back of the head and slid his cock further into my mouth, instructing me to get it as wet as I could. He had me lick up and down the length of his shaft, slobbering all over it. I was made to suck and kiss every inch of his cock and ball sack, leaving my wet lip marks all over his groin.

"Okay, suck the head some more, I'm close." He whispered. Behind me, BB was stirring, grinding his hips against my ass cheek as he propped me up, one of his hands on my shoulder, the other on the back of my head making certain I couldn't turn away.

As I sucked and licked the tip of his cock he gripped his shaft and started to pump. He pumped fast, and hard, the back of his hand hitting me in the face as I struggled to keep my lips suctioned around his cock bulb. I heard myself moan, my eyes rolling back as I readied myself for the man's load.

"Oh yeah. Here it comes! Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Here it comes, boy." The cockhead pulsed between my lips and he painted the inside of my mouth with a long, salty stream of hot cum.

"Fuuuuccckk," he whispered as another rope shot in my mouth. "Here, have some on your face, baby boy." He whipped his dick out, my lips and tongue hungrily trying to reattach to his pulsing member. Three more long strings of cum shot from his dick and draped across my lips, nose, cheek and forehead.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. What a cute little mouth he's got." The man muttered, smearing his cum all over my face with the tip of his dick.

"Told ya." BB laughed. "He's a sexy little fucker isn't he? Already coaxed two loads out of me and I'm ready to go again."

Spent, I offered no resistance as BB finally pulled me off his cock and spun me around, pushing me down to my knees as he waved his cock in front of my glassy eyes.

"My turn. You know what to do, boy. Make daddy happy."

Like an obedient dog, I lapped at his chubby dick, popping it into my mouth and sucking it into my mouth once more.

"I've busted twice now. You're gonna have to really work it to get that next load outta my balls, hear me boy?" BB shouted. I nodded and began furiously fucking my own face on his hardening rod.

The other man took a step back and collapsed on the couch, legs spread while he watched me go to town on the big bear in the lounge chair.

--------

I'm not sure how long the two men fucked me...they took turns for what felt like hours. I would make one man blow his load while the other sat back and recovered...then they would alternate. The two were absolutely filthy. They said the nastiest things to me. Calling me a bitch, cunt, whore, slut, cocksucker, ball licker...both constantly teasing me about my supposedly straight sexual orientation. I should have been disgusted. Instead I found the embarrassment and shame made my own dick tingle with excitement.

The partner was deep in my ass this time. He had already cum three times and he was pounding me like a jackhammer. I was draped over BB's big belly, face down, the large bear holding me tight as our cocks and balls rubbed together from friction. I lost track of how many of BB's loads I had taken down my throat and up the butt. He looked utterly spent and completely drained, but he whispered in my ear as his partner fucked the hell out of me.

"That's right. Get that load boy. Milk it out of that cock. Go on."

I whimpered and nodded, my cheek nestled in BB's chest hair that was wet with my own drool. I had been instructed to chant as I was being fucked:

"FUCK. ME. DADDY. FUCK. ME. DADDY." Over and over again each time the partner's hips bounced off my round, red ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cummmmmm." The partner growled. It was guttural. Completely primal. He was trying to impregnate me. "UMPH!" Another grunt and I felt another his cock swell as he collapsed on top of me, sandwiching me between the two perverts. I came again, my cock rubbing against BB's balls as I shot another load on his big, hairy bear tummy.

"Ohhhh gawwwwddd, fuckkkk daddddddddy!" I cried. It wasn't even my voice. It sounded like the cry of some wailing desperate animal in heat...which is exactly what I was.

The three of us lay in a sweaty pile on top of the leather lounge chair for some time, BB finally nodding to his partner and slapping me twice on the ass, beckoning me to dismount. I got up slowly. Sticky, wet, and covered in the sperm of two strangers. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as the two larger men mulled about me.

"Oh fuck, that boy almost sucked the soul right out of me." BB said, walking to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of water.

"Hah! Yeah. When you told him to milk my dick, I swear to god his little asshole started quivering like it was actually trying to stroke my cock. I'm fucking wiped." The partner replied.

The two men laughed, not even looking in my direction as they funneled down the hallway and into a back room of the house. I heard the distinct sound of a shower hiss to life from behind a closed door.

"What?" I asked bewildered, woozy. They just left me here? Was I...was I supposed to join them? Did they want me to leave? They just dropped me like one would discard a dirty cum rag.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and dressed, my aching asshole twitching as I tenderly pulled my boxers on. I pulled my shirt over my head and caught a glimpse of myself in the long living room mirror. Holy shit, I WAS a dirty cum rag. My hair was completely disheveled, matted against my forehead with sweat and cum. Big streaks of white hot ball juice dripped down my cheeks and off of my chin. I gasped at my own appearance, my lips sticky with cum and struggling to part. Fuck me, I was a mess.

I quickly glanced around and grabbed the only thing I could find to wipe my face...the partner's dropped boxer briefs. I ran the briefs over my face, the lingering scent of his crotch in my nose as I did my best to clean myself up.

Fuck me! Fuck, what had I done? What the fuck had I done? I had let two old men treat me like a sex doll and cum in me MULTIPLE times. And the worst part of all? I loved every second of it. I took one long sniff of the partner's boxers, my balls tingling before dropping them and quickly darting for the door. I ran to my car, hopped in and took off like a bat out of hell.

...it took days to wash the smell of cock and cum out of my hair. After a week, I had finally calmed down and tried to rationalize what had happened.

"Hah. Crazy night." I told myself. "Once in a lifetime. Had to try it, right? Everyone tries it. It was no big deal, right? Everyone has crazy one night stands...crazy one night stands where they take cock up their holes all night long..." I tried to shake the shame and the fear out of my head. I had let my own horniness get the better of me and now I had learned my lesson. It would never happen again...

My phone chimed as a new email landed in my inbox: BOY, WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. WE KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.

TO BE CONTINUED...