All Comments on 'The Beginnings of a Cock Addict Ch. 03'

by Turn_me_out

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
phallustinephallustine12 months ago

Please, allow me to fill your sandwich, gentlemen!

BigSexyDaddy719BigSexyDaddy71912 months ago

3 fucking Hot stories

Reggie2xxReggie2xx12 months ago

Three stories taking a straight boy and turning him into a sweet faggot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is such an amazing journey into the fantasy of becoming a cock slut! I picture myself being used and humiliated with a mouthful of cock and being utterly filled with cum. You've done an excellent job describing the events as naturally and erotically as real-life. I'm throbbing and dripping throughout the story and wishing it was ME. Kudos Turn_me_out!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love the stories. Nothing beats old man dom stink, stays in your nose for days.

He does his walk of shame (pride) in the morning, when anyone can see him.

More chapters please.

bottomboitoserveyoubottomboitoserveyou12 months ago

Loving the story! Can't wait to read more of the cock sluts adventures.

Joe_average41Joe_average4110 months ago

Gaaawwwd Daammnnn. This is exactly what I've always wanted to experience. I got butterflies in my stomach just from imagining that I was Daddy's toy like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m 57 yrs old & I want to be that little cum covered used & abused dirty little cum rag. These stories have me rock hard & desperate to have my ass full of hard cumming cock & a mouthful of slobbery dick with the musky smell of man sex in my nostrils.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous