The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Threesome.
2.3k words
4.3
10.2k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BET 2

She then started finger-fucking his asshole, spitting on it to lube it (also, because she thought it was kinky to spit on someone and be spit on herself); thinking while doing this "I bet he's had a dildo or vibrator up his ass, maybe a strap-on. Yeah! Mia would have fucked him with a strap-on. What about a real cock? Wonder if he's been fucked by a guy before? Shit, is there no end to my depravity?"

She had never thought this about Matt (her husband). Then, "Who cares, I'm licking and finger-fucking a guy's asshole, while his wife is licking and finger-fucking mine, getting it ready for his big cock, and I'm wondering if he's gay. I would watch him get fucked by a guy or even Mia's strap-on... I want to fuck him with a strap-on. Wonder if Mia would let me?"

"Oh! Fuck, this bitch is ready to be fucked in the asshole. I think she came while I was prepping her."

Krissy didn't want to tell Mia that she had cum twice but one of those was thinking about Jack getting fucked in the ass.

Jack reluctantly moved his asshole from Krissy's attentions and knelt in front of her while she pulled her legs to her head. Mia continued to rub lubricant on Krissy's asshole - where she got the lube from Jack did not know. He didn't remember her leaving the room, so she must have had it close by. He remembered she had fucked his asshole with her strap-on a few nights earlier in the very same spot (he was doing what Krissy was doing) and must have left it there for future use. Mia loved to fuck in the living room.

Looking at Krissy, as if for permission, she saw her nod and he eased his cock into her asshole.

"Fuckkkk!" she said, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Mia squirted more lube on his cock. Jack continued to push his cock in, looking at his progress and then at Krissy's face to make sure she was okay. Slowly, Krissy's ass swallowed all 81/2inches; he was balls deep in Krissy's ass, "Check that off the bucket list," he thought.

After allowing Krissy to get used to the size, he proceeded with a slow in-out motion of her asshole. Mia moved to a sort of 69 position with Krissy where she could squirt lube on his cock while Krissy licked her pussy and fingered her ass.

"That's it, baby, fuck her asshole. Damn, that is so sexy," Mia breathed, turned on by the scene in front of her.

Jack increased the pace, alternating between rubbing Krissy's clit, and Mia's tits. "Fuck, she has great tits," Jack thought of his wife's dangling melons.

Mia, seeing Jack's focus, slid two fingers into Krissy's cunt. She fucked it violently while asking Krissy if she liked what was happening.

"Faster. Fuck my cunt and ass faster," was Krissy's reply.

Jack and Mia picked up the pace. Krissy screamed, her orgasm hitting like a tidal wave. She thought later that she had passed out from the pleasure. Jack and Mia did not know for they had just continued to fuck her holes until Jack came in her ass, he also screamed his orgasm.

As the fervor died down, Jack slowly pulled his cock out of Krissy's asshole and Mia moved to all fours beside him.

Taking his cock in her small hand she said, "Be a god host and clean her up."

She then sucked his cock into her mouth to clean it up. Jack maneuvered his body to allow room for Mia to clean his cock while he attended Krissy's ass and pussy. While sticking his tongue up Krissy's asshole to scoop out his cum, Krissy had another orgasm, not only for the pleasure she was receiving but also for the kinkiness factor. She had guys eat cum out of her cunt, but never her asshole. She would have to party with these guys more, that was for sure.

When all was clean and they had rested a bit, Mia asked Krissy, "You need to piss?"

Remembering the deal, Krissy said "Yes."

All three proceeded to the bathroom, Jack trailing so he could watch the two great asses in front of him.

When they entered the bathroom, Mia told him to get in the tub. He lay down and watched as Krissy put one foot in the tub and the other on the rim. She squatted a little and opened her pussy lips so she could aim the stream. It started and she directed it from his cock to his chest.

"Piss on his face," Mia said, rubbing her own pussy and tits.

Krissy looked at Jack, "Is that okay?" she said with her eyes. He looked at her, nodded, closed his eyes and opened his mouth. She pissed on his face, some getting in his mouth; he swallowed and opened again. She continued pissing a gallon she thought, but it was a normal amount. When she was finished, Jack raised up and licked and sucked her twat to get the last drops.

"My turn," said Mia as she changed places with Krissy.

As she started to piss on Jack's face, she looked at Krissy, "You want a taste?"

Without answering, Krissy bent so her face was in the stream. She opened her mouth and drank the nectar, then moved so the stream hit her tits. She got more in her mouth and turned to share with Jack through a kiss while Mia pissed on his cock. Mia's weakening stream was aimed at the back of Krissy's head. She laughed as Krissy turned to face her.

Krissy laughed, "Bitch." Then licked Mia's pussy dry.

"My turn now," said Jack.

Both women got in the tub as best they could while Jack stood outside it. Holding his cock, he aimed his stream from one face to the other, watching them collect some in their mouths then swallowing it.

Krissy maneuvered in the tub and said, "Piss in my cunt."

Jack did. Mia moved to gather some piss in her mouth and then spat it in Krissy's cunt before going back for more, which she spat on Krissy's face. The next mouthful she held until she kissed Krissy, sharing the piss with her. They continued the kiss while Jack pissed on both their faces until his stream ran out.

"Fuck me, you're one nasty bitch," Mia said to Krissy.

"I could say the same about you two," replied Krissy.

"Yeah, but everyone thinks you're a prude."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, right?" Krissy laughed.

"So do you and your husband do all this kinky stuff?" Mia asked.

Jack knew where this line of questioning was going, Mia had found a kindred spirit and wanted a second cock to join the party.

"We do some stuff. I don't want to hit him with too much in case he is put off by it."

"Well, what have you done so far and how did he react?" Mia asked.

"I've fingered his asshole while I blew him, he likes that. He fucks my ass more than my pussy and we did ass-to-mouth without him saying anything. Also, he has eaten his cum from my cunt. No water sports yet. But I did say about fucking him with a strap-on and he said as long as it wasn't a thick one," she laughed at the memory. "You ever do any strap-on play?" she asked, looking from Jack to Mia and back.

Jack lowered his eyes but Mia said, "Oh yeah, all the time. I love fucking Jack up the ass and he loves getting fucked in the ass, don't you honey?"

"Sure," Jack answered sheepishly.

Krissy rightly took his demeanor for fear of being judged by her.

"You just fucked my asshole and pissed in my mouth while your wife and I have eaten each other's cunts and asses and I licked and fingered yours, do you think I would judge you for enjoying cock in your ass?" she said, "Besides, one of my orgasms was enhanced by the thought of fucking you with a strap-on. I don't judge and have no problem with anything sexual, so long as people are clean and drug/disease free."

"The only drug Jack takes is Viagra when we do our marathon fuck sessions," replied Mia.

"What is a 'marathon fuck session'?" Krissy asked.

"Sometimes we'll get naked on Friday night and stay like that, just fucking and sucking, until Sunday night. On a holiday weekend one time with some friends, we fucked from waking in the morning til we went to bed that night every day of the weekend. Remember that honey. That's the first time he sucked a guy's cock, swallowed his cum and got his cock sucked by a guy. That was a great weekend. We needed a week off to recover." Mia laughed, not thinking of how Krissy would react to this.

"You ever been fucked in the ass by a guy?" Krissy asked.

"No. Only sucked dick a couple of times," Jack answered.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was okay. I wouldn't go looking for it, but if it happened in the spur of the moment, like the weekend Mia talked about, then I would 'go with the flow.' Like that weekend, the guy was eating his wife's pussy while I was fucking her ass and my cock popped out and he just sucked it and then put it back in his wife's ass."

"I was sucking the guy's cock at the time, saw what happened and told Jack to repay the favor," Mia continued, "That was kinda how it started. The guy was bi-sexual and Jack is just a nympho so he will do anything sexual, just like me."

"So you think your hubby would want to join us sometime? because I want more sessions with you" Mia asked hopefully.

"I know he wants to fuck you," Krissy said pointing at Mia. "Of course, most of the husbands do, with your big tits and tight ass," she laughed.

"Don't forget her fuckable mouth," chimed in Jack.

"So you think you would ask him about having a foursome? Wait, are you going to tell him about today?" Mia asked, panicked.

"I think he will say yes, again for the chance to fuck you, and when he hears I ate your pussy and you ate mine, he will forgive me for this... so long as he gets to fuck your ass and tits - that's what he has dreamed about the most."

"So you guys have discussed us," Mia asked.

"Yeah, we talk about who on the team we would fuck. He wants to see me with another woman, all men love that scene; and he would probably want a threesome with you and me to make up for today; sorry Jack."

"Only fair," conceded Jack. "So what are you easing him into, if you have talked about threesomes and such?"

"Like the watersports, fucking him with a strap-on, and now watching him suck a dick, maybe even getting fucked by a guy."

"Well, he likes anal play, so maybe you could start with a dildo and work up to it. That's how I got Jack to come around to his gay side," Mia laughed.

The three talked about the other members of the soccer team. Who they would fuck, who they thought was kinky, and who would be uptight about anything. Little Jen and Margymae were the hottest, they all agreed. Jack thought Big Jen was a kink monster and that Consuela was controlled by her husband too much but they would love to see her suck a cock with her beautiful lips (Krissy's words).

Krissy showered first, and sucked Jack's cock, swallowing his cum, while Mia showered. Then Jack showered. When he finished, Krissy and Mia had dressed - Mia had lent Krissy a t-shirt and shorts.

Mia said, "We are going to put our plan into action tonight."

"What plan?" Jack asked, confused.

"Krissy and I are going to do a threesome with Matt tonight and then we can start the foursomes and working toward you guys sucking and fucking each other."

"That was not the plan," said Jack, "If it happens, it happens. We aren't trying to turn this into a guy-on-guy floor show. Just four hot friends getting together for hot sex on the weekends, and during the week if we want."

"But we start tonight, right?" Mia asked.

"Yes, but I want all the details when you get back," Jack replied.

"I'll probably spend the night, is that okay?"

"Fine, but I want to grope Krissy once more in case it's the last time."

Krissy moved to him. He rubbed her tits through the t-shirt, then, realizing she was wearing her bra, he ran his hand under both to get a good feel of her tits and nipples. Raising the shirt, he pulled her tits from the bra so he could suck the nipples while running his hand down her body and inside the shorts and panties.

Her cunt was still wet and his finger slid in easily. His other hand went down her back, inside the shorts and panties and massaged her ass. His thumb and index finger on one cheek and ring and little finger on the other, he ran his middle finger up and down the crack several times before settling on her rosebud; circling it a few times before inserting it. With Krissy holding her tits so he could suck them, he started to fuck both holes with his fingers.

She came.

He pulled his finger out of her asshole but continued to caress it while he brought the pussy finger to his mouth and sucked it dramatically.

Krissy grabbed his head and kissed him full on the lips.

"Don't worry," she said, "This won't be the last time."

With that, the two women left.