The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
122 Followers

"I think I'm just going to pop to the toilet quickly." Penny said. She stood and passed the brunette as she walked down aisles.

"Hey, wait." Came male voice behind her. Penny turned and saw the man staring intently at her arse.

"Um, why don't we do your audition next." He said. Finally making eye contact with Penny.

Penny smiled and turned around. She passed the brunette who was now staring daggers at Penny. She winked at the Indian girl as she passed her, before walking through the door and into the audition room.

Penny walked forward and saw a small circular platform. It was about ten feet from a couple of tables were two more men sat. One was just as tall as the guy who welcomed her in, he also quite muscular. While the other was incredibly skinny and looked like he could do with eating a couple of burgers.

The muscular guy was busy typing away on a computer while the tall guy was playing around with a camera.

She walked and stood next to the platform and the muscular guy, looked up and smiled when he saw Penny. His eyes immediately went to her big tits.

"Hi, you must be... Gemma." He said, pausing to look at a list in front of him.

"Urm, no, I'm Penny." Penny replied with a smile. The guy looked a little confused and glanced at the dark-haired man as he walked towards the table.

"Um, yeah, Penny wasn't next in line, but I have a feeling she is just what we are looking for." The dark-haired man said.

"Ok, well I'm my name is John. This skinny lad here is Theo and Chris let you in." The muscular guy said.

"Now Penny could you stand on the platform so we can get some pictures of you." John said as he pointed towards the platform.

Penny stepped onto it and posed with her hand on her hips.

"Excellent Penny. Theo's is just going to snap some shots and then we will ask you a couple questions. Is that alright?" John asked.

"Yes, that's absolutely fine." Penny responded. John then turned and nodded to Theo and he began taking several shots. Penny changed her pose a couple of times and Theo kept clicking away. She could tell that he was quite shy just by looking at him. He reminded her of Raj.

"Excellent Penny now if you could turn around that would be great." Penny smiled when he said this, and she did as she was asked.

She didn't need to be facing the men when she turned around to know what their facial expressions looked like. All three sat there with their mouths gaping as their eyes burned holes into Penny's titanic arse.

She stood there for a few moments before striking a pose. John snapped out of his reverie for just long enough to hit Theo on his skinny arm. Theo then awoke and started snapping pictures. Penny giggled at the relentless clicking of the camera. Theo was spamming away at the clicker with incredible speed.

She wanted to toy with the guys a little and so, without being asked she bent over and stuck her huge arse out as far as she could. She arched her back as well.

The three blokes had never seen an arse like it, in all their years in the business. It was just out of this world. This tall, beautiful, blonde woman, with big tits, wide hips, strong legs, and an arse that defied logic.

All of them were harder than they had ever been, and that was before Penny started twerking. Penny put her hands on her knees and began to twerk her huge arse before the men. She could hear them moan as she bounced her massive arse before them.

She did this for about a minute, before stopping and turning around. The guys were a little relieved as they weren't sure how much more teasing, they could take.

"So, what do you think." Penny asked. The guys just stared at her for about twenty seconds.

"That was... good... we got a lot of shots. Didn't we Theo." John said. Theo just nodded at him.

"Good, so you wanted to ask me some questions." Penny said.

"Yes, um, just a couple of common questions we ask all the girls. First, how much modelling experience have you got?" He asked. His composure returning to him.

"Well I'm mainly an actress, but I have done modelling in the past, so I know what I'm doing." Penny replied, confidently.

"Great and you are comfortable with wearing a revealing outfit." John said.

"Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I understand how modelling works and I'm very comfortable with my body." Penny said, she gave John a little wink as well.

"That's great then, we will consider you and we will be in touch as to whether you have the gig." John said. Penny was a little taken aback by this. She had expected to get the job on the spot.

Chris got up and began to walk towards the door. Penny quickly walked in front of him and pushed the bolt across and locked the door. Chris looked at her with a confused expression on his face.

"I sorry guys but I'm afraid just being considered is not good enough for me. Maybe there is more I could show you, that would convince you why I should be your girl." Penny said, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Like what?" John said, already getting a little excited. Penny smiled and walked past Chris and grabbed his empty chair. She carried it and placed it next to the platform. She then grabbed Chris by the arm and dragged him over to the chair.

She pushed him onto it and turned away from him.

"Maybe if I should you what I am capable of." Penny said, she then sat down on top of Chris and began grinding her huge arse on his lap. He threw his head back and moaned as Penny's soft, huge arse began dancing in his lap.

Penny wasn't facing the room, but she did hear the other two scramble to pick up their own chairs and carry them over to her. They placed them around the platform and encircled her.

She smiled at them as she continued to give Chris the greatest lap dance he had ever had.

Penny tormented him for a couple of minutes before getting up and moving over to John. She straddled him and sat on his lap facing him. She then pulled her top up and over her head and released her big tits. She reached up and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down and buried it in her succulent cleavage.

He reached around and grabbed her huge arse with both hands as he motorboated her big tits.

She could feel his hard dick in his trousers and started to get turned on.

"I can tell you're enjoying in this, huh John." She released her grip on his head and he leant back.

"You are an angel Penny." He said, gasping for air. She giggled at him and came off of his lap.

"Aw, thank you, sweetie." She said, before turning around to face Theo.

"Oh". Penny was a little surprised when she looked at Theo. He sat there in his chair, stroking his hard cock.

"What do we have here?" Penny asked as she knelt down before Theo. She swatted his hand away and replaced it with her own. She stroked his cock, which was easily 7 inches long. She used to get very excited by the prospect of such a cock, but now she was use to a different standard.

That being said, she still liked the look of this cock. She pulled it towards her mouth and wrapped her plump lips around the crown. She sucked on the top of Theo's dick like it was a lollipop.

She then noticed that John and Chris had flanked her on both her sides. Both of their own dicks in their hands. She came off of Theo's dick and looked at what they had to offer. They both had slightly thicker cocks than Theo but, they were about an inch shorter.

She grasped them both in her hands and stroked began stroking them, before returning Theo's cock to her mouth. She pushed forward and easily deep-throated his dick.

"Shit, this girls got skills." She heard John say. If only he knew what she was truly capable of. She pulled back and released Theo's cock. She turned and then swallowed John's dick whole.

"UHHH, FUCK!! YES!!" John said as he grabbed the back of her head and held her there of several seconds. Penny ran her tongue on the underside of his dick as she waited to be released.

John then released his grip and Penny spent about a minute just bobbing up and down his cock, whilst jerking off the other two.

She then turned and went to work on Chris. She looked up at him as she held his cock in her hand. She maintained eye contact with him as she slowly swallowed his dick right to the base.

Chris' body jerked a little when he felt her nose press against his crotch. He looked down and saw her beautiful eyes staring back at him and he began to lose control.

Penny sensed what was about to happen and she pulled back.

"Guys, I think I'm about to cum!" Chris said, through gritted teeth.

"Me too!" John said as he replaced Penny's hand with his own. Theo groaned out load and also took control of his dick from Penny, he then stood like the other two were and aimed his dick at Penny.

Penny knelt there, in front of all three of them and closed her eyes. She waited for a couple of moments before feeling them shoot their loads all over her face. She loved this part. The guys showered her in a fairly impressive amount of cum. All of them combined nearly added up to about half of what Howard could produce.

She began to feel some drops of cum drip down on to her big tits below. They didn't cum for long maybe thirty seconds, but they still coated her face in a layer of their seed.

All three of them quickly fell on to their chairs and laid there panting for breath. Penny stood and made her way over to a toilet which was situated in the corner of the room. She opened the door and popped in and began to clean herself up.

She was in there for about ten minutes and emerged to find all three guys were cleaned up and pacing around the room. They all turned and looked at Penny.

"Hey Penny, we've all come to a unanimous decision to give you the gig. We will be in touch with the details at the end of the week." John said. Penny smiled at this.

"That's great, thanks guys, I look forward to working for you." She said, she approached John and shook his hand and then followed Chris to the door. He opened it for her, and she walked through.

Chris then followed and addressed the remaining girls in the waiting room. Penny walked through the aisle with a big smile in her face.

"Hey ladies, we won't be seeing anyone else, as we have made up our minds as to who will get the gig for the car auction. Thank you all very much for coming down today and sorry for wasting your time." Chris said, before quickly turning and walking back into the room.

There was a load groan from the girls still waiting as they all got up and began following Penny out of the room.

Penny reached the reception when she heard a voice call out.

"Hey, blonde, wait." Came the call. She knew it was for her. She turned and saw the Indian woman she was sat with earlier. She caught up with her and pulled her by the arm to the side of the reception.

"How?" Was all she could say. Penny smiled and turned around. She shook her huge arse from side to side and then turned back to face the woman.

"Is that thing real?" She asked.

"Sort of, I grew it myself, my butt just needed a kick to get to its full potential." She replied.

"A kick?" She asked, more confused now than she way before. Penny looked around and pulled out the small container of pills.

"My friend developed this drug and it basically gives your body a kick in certain areas, if you catch my drift." Penny explained. The woman stared intently at the container.

"So, it could give me an arse like yours?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Here we don't need them anymore and my friend can always make more." Penny said, handing the container over to her.

"You're just going to give this to me. Why?" She asked taking the container from Penny.

"I like you, your kind and funny and I feel a little bad for the way I got the job." Penny replied.

"Thanks." The woman said.

"Your welcome sweetie." Penny said, warmly as she walked past her and towards the exit.

"Wait, what's your name?" She asked. Penny stopped and turned around.

"Penny, what's yours?" Penny replied.

"Cece." The woman responded. The girls then exchanged phone numbers and Cece promised to tell Penny how things went.

Knoxic
Knoxic
122 Followers
12