The Biking Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that taste after it's been in your butt? Do you like it? I know I like it."

Bill rubbed his big ball sack and moaned as he again fucked Dan's mouth.

"Oh yea, that's nice. I could do this all night. I'd love to feed you another load."

After only a brief moment of oral pleasure Bill removed his cock.

"Well that was a nice change of pace but now I'm ready for some more of your tight girly butt."

Bill had Dan lay back on the bed then lifted his legs and spread them. As he held his friend's legs back up over his head with the dress up over his shoulders, Bill smiled. He began to slowly rub his thick hard cock against Dan's small penis.

"Oh yea, this will be perfect. Now you'll get the pleasure of watching me fuck your butt and I'll get to enjoy seeing the expression on your face while I'm doing it."

Bill raised himself up and Dan watched as his biking buddy positioned his big shiny pink cock head against his anus.

Dan gasped with anticipation as he felt Bill begin pushing his cock into his rectum. He then moaned loudly as he watched all seven inches disappear.

"Oh god, you should see the expression on your face. You look like you enjoy having a man's cock in your butt."

Just like earlier, Dan began moving his hips in sync with Bill's thrusts. With his eyes fixated on Bill's cock going in and out of his butt the pleasure was becoming unbearable.

Dan started breathing faster and let out a long sigh as a steady flow of his own semen began draining onto his belly. When Bill saw the white cream on his friend's belly he couldn't control his excitement any longer.

Bill began rapidly thrusting his cock deep into Dan's butt and groaned loudly.

"Oh god yes Dan, I'm going to cum in your butt!"

Dan rocked his hips and squealed with pleasure as he felt Bill's thick throbbing cock filling him with cum.

Bill's cock was buried to the hilt and his balls slapped against Dan's butt. His moaning and groaning continued for several seconds as he unloaded streams of thick cum deep inside his friend.

When his arousal subsided, Bill removed his cock. He immediately helped his friend sit up then slid his cum coated cock back into Dan's mouth.

Bill massaged his balls and allowed the last of his cum to drain into Dan's mouth.

"Oh god, that was good. I loved fucking your butt."

Dan was looking up towards Bill's smiling face. After removing his cock Bill unclasped the ring gag.

"We probably don't need this any longer."

Dan sighed with relief at getting the gag out of his mouth.

"Oh my god, you had me so turned on. I wouldn't have been able to suck your cock on my own but I'm glad you made me do it. It was even better than I imagined."

"It was my pleasure. I knew you wanted it."

"I have to admit that I did. Now I want it again if you have anything left."

"Oh I think I still have a little spunk in my tank if that's what you want."

As Bill put his hands on his hips Dan took a hold of his friend's cock for the first time. He began stroking it and also started rubbing Bill's balls.

"I've never held a cock other than my own and I can't believe how big yours feels."

"Glad you like it. I'm kind of fond of it myself."

Dan was giddy with excitement as he jerked Bill's thick cock. It took little time before it was fully erect again.

"It looks so sexy when it's hard. I love how pink and shiny it is."

Without hesitation Dan leaned forward and licked the head of Bill's penis. He then looked up at his friend and smiled.

"Just a second, there's something I want to do."

Dan picked up his wet panties and pulled them back on. He then removed the dress and sat back down in front of Bill.

"I hope you don't mind but I wanted to be dressed in just my girly underwear for this moment."

"Nope, I don't mind. I kind of like having a man wearing women's underwear and sitting in front of me when I'm naked with my cock hard."

Dan again wrapped his hand around Bill's erect penis and began stroking it. He enjoyed watching his own hand jerking another man's cock. After several seconds he looked up at Bill.

"I've never said this to anyone before and can't believe I'm actually going to say it now."

Dan paused for a brief moment and licked the head of Bill's penis. He then looked back up at Bill.

"I'd really like to give you a blow job."

Bill grinned at his friend.

"You can do whatever you want."

Dan leaned forward. He put his lips around the pink shiny head of Bill's cock and took it into his mouth. As his head bobbed up and down on his friend's big penis he began to rub himself through his panties.

It was much different for Dan than earlier. This time he was voluntarily sucking his friend's cock and fully enjoying the moment.

Bill put his hand's on Dan's head and moaned with pleasure.

"Oh god that's the way to do it Dan. You're sucking my cock and it feels great."

Bill continued to moan as he watched his friend suck him. It didn't take long before he was moving his hips as his pleasure increased.

"Oh yea, for never doing this before you're sucking my cock as good as it's ever been sucked. If you keep this up I'm not going to last long."

The words were encouragement to Dan. He kept bobbing his head on Bill's cock with his tongue sliding up and down the shaft in the same manner as when he started.

Dan was as turned on as he could be and anxiously anticipating having his mouth filled with another load of cum. The intense pleasure in his penis was becoming unbearable as he rubbed it in sync with Bill's thrusting cock.

As Bill neared his point of no return, he removed his hands from Dan's head. He gripped the base of his cock with one hand and rapidly stroked it while he massaged his balls with the other.

"Oh fuck yea!"

As Dan felt Bill's cock begin to throb and twitch, he could feel his own penis doing the same. Bill's cock stiffened and as Dan felt semen shooting into the back of his mouth, his own penis released a stream of warm cum into his panties.

"Oh god yes, suck it Dan! Suck my cock and swallow that load. Oh god yes. I love having you suck my cock."

Bill filled his friend's mouth with a huge creamy load of cum. His cock kept throbbing and he kept ejaculating. Even though it was his third load of the night, it was also the biggest and Dan swallowed it all.

As the excitement for both men subsided, Dan removed Bill's cock from his mouth. After licking the cock head clean of every bit of cum, Dan leaned back. He was still rubbing his penis through his panty as he looked up at Bill and smiled.

"Look at what you made me do in my panties again. I don't think I've ever been so turned on."

"It looks like you have more cleaning up to enjoy."

Dan pulled the front of his panty out revealing the huge load of his own that he had shot inside them. He began to scoop it out with his fingers and lick them.

"Mmmm, I love to eat my cum. I used to think it was the best until I got a mouth full of yours."

"Glad to hear you like mine so much. You can taste it any time you want."

Dan looked at Bill's thick penis hanging limp in front of him then again looked up at his friend.

"I suspect game day and bike rides may be different from now on."

"Yep, I suspect. And I'm already looking forward to them."

12