The Birth of a Size Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved me around, and we were back in the missionary position. My legs were over his shoulders. He leaned forward, turning me into a pretzel and kissed me. He didn't stop me from cumming this time. It only took a couple of strokes anyway. He was close behind me.

After Liam came, he rolled over and took a deep breath. "I may be an old man after all."

I got up and I leaned over and kissed him. "Thanks 'old man', I'm going to remember that fuck for a long time." I got up on my knees next to him. "Are there any of those margaritas mixed up? I'd like to talk to you about something."

"It won't take long, grab a towel out of that bathroom for you and me so that we can put them on Tom's sofa. I'll mix the drinks and meet you in the Great Room."

Once seated, Liam turned on the fire (gas fireplace) and sat down next to me. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Antonio." I gave the whole story about him offering to pay for my recommendations.

"That seems like a reasonable offer. Did you agree to it, or tell him that you were going to think about it?"

"I told him that I would think about it, and either text or call him with an answer, one way or the other. I'm seeing him tomorrow as well."

I explained about my working with him tomorrow. "That may answer your question right there about whether he's interested. He asked you to work with him. Correct?"

"Yes."

"And this happened after the incident with the towel?"

I nodded and a thought occurred to me. "Oh. Just see if he makes a move?"

"Yes. If he doesn't, you can either make a move or wait. Tom and I can both talk with you tomorrow night about this if you like. Sometimes, patience is rewarded."

I proceeded to fuck Liam. I would love to say that I gave as good as he did, but I truly think that Liam's was an Olympic performance. If Liam lived in this area, I would enjoy getting together with him on a regular basis.

When we finished, Liam suggested that we take a quick shower. It was almost 10:30. He said that my mother and Tom would be getting out of the theater about now. He asked if I wanted to be home before her? I guess I did.

We showered together and as Liam was scrubbing me, he told me that Tom asked him to tell me that he would send me a text when my mother fell asleep. Tom would let me know that he'd be in the bathroom in 5 or 10 minutes, if I wanted to meet him in there.

I looked at Liam. "Would he want me to clean his cock off?"

"He's offering his cock for you to clean off. There is a difference."

"But it's my mother."

"Again. He's offering, not expecting. It's something for you to think about."

"Would you do it?"

"If it were my mother, no. But my mother doesn't look like your mother." Liam backed me up into him. He was hard again. "And I was here that night that you saw Tom in the bathroom. I cleaned his cock that night. It tasted good. Tom told me about his run-in with you as I was cleaning his cock. He even showed me a couple of pictures of your mother while I was doing it. Not that crude picture he has when she calls him."

Liam was right. It was something for me to think about.

12