All Comments on 'The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 05'

by KayLocke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is so freshly written! I love the little twists that keep me hooked on the story, and I want to know what else is in store for Nikki (and possibly Sally too)!

also I really thank you for detailing the Dominant's thankfulness for Nikki's submission. As someone who often drifts into subspace I can only imagine how happy I would be to please a Dom like that, and I'm very happy to see this in written form, it's delightful.

Thank you once again for the read, I'm afraid I'll fantasise about it whenever my thoughts go idle for the rest of the day haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Anonymous. I am waiting in anticipation for what comes next. Could it be Nikki and Sally together. I hope we do not have to wait too long. More please, soon

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbusealmost 2 years ago

Needs editing badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story so far.

It does fascinate me that the majority of d/s on here describe themselves as dom/dommes and that so many of the stories like this one are very blasé about consent and boundaries. For me the lack of consent and respect of boundaries does burst the fantasy bubble of the story.

For example:

- Kay exposed Sally to numerous non consensual nudity of Nikki.

- Threatened Sally if she reported the incident in the room. (Never okay to threaten a non consenting person)

- Bullied Sally into calling her Mistress.

- Exposed the staff and fellow residents to bodily fluids that they let soak into the cushioned chair. (This is horrendous)

- Exposed potential 8th floor guests to un consensual nudity.

I'm under the impression that consent, sanity and safety are pillars of the bdsm scene yet their stories seem to bulldoze through them. I suppose its the equivalent of a rape fantasy.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

The story is exciting, and at times like watching an auto wreck.

I'm NOT into pain, and much described here is cruel punishment.

I prefer humiliation for impact & affect.

My pet misbehaved, I'm his online Miss. He cannot cum in his wife cunt unless he has MY permission. (all he needed to do was ASK first)

Mind you he is allowed to cum on her anytime, as long as it's NOT in her cunt... well he did, so yesterday he lost toilet privilege's. He used a pan, like a litter box to do his businesses & sent Me pics. And he's practicing submissive poses & sent a pic. He'll learn, mostly he's My good boy.

cmj711s_petcmj711s_pet11 months ago

Loved the story. So many parts are relatable. I particularly liked that the Domme was an older, regular woman, with a wonderful imagination and talent for domination. My Miss (cmj711 is just like that!)

I loved the insertion of the butt plug... and the varying patterns of the vibe. When my Miss permits me to use my vibrating butt plug, the different patterns of vibing and pulsing make it an amazing feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous