The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki said. Without further ado she raised herself off the table and the dildo that had become a comfortable presence inside her vagina. Walking to the bathroom she realised day two of her little adventure was shaping up to be very different from day one.

When she had retrieved and unpacked the enema kit, Nikki's mind drifted back to the research she had done on this very subject during the week. She had anticipated that at some point in her development as a submissive she would need to offer up her bottom. At the time she had imagined it being her Mistress using a strapon, but it looked as though the long term plan was for men to fuck her in the ass. That was certainly not something she had envisaged from a relationship with a female dominant. But at least the research meant she had some knowledge of how to clean herself.

The rush of water into her anus, when it came, was almost pleasant. She had remembered to use lukewarm water, which certainly helped. It took her three injections of water before she was able to confirm she was clean, the expulsion of the third dose coming out not quite clear, but close enough.

'Hello kitten,' her Mistress welcomed her as she returned, 'let's make sure we take this slowly. As I said, I'm going to tell our dining companions that your ass is off limits. We will make sure you've had plenty of practice before we let a real penis anywhere near your beautiful derriere. Now, let's try the same position as earlier, with the dildo mounted on the table.'

Nikki stepped forward, once again taking the lube in her hand but this time with very different feelings from the eager anticipation of earlier, when she knew the phallus would deliver pleasure to her pussy. She smiled as she considered how the same object now appeared a challenge. At the same time, she realised why her Mistress had chosen one so much smaller than those she had become used to.

As she applied lube to the dildo, her Mistress continued to talk. 'This is all part of your training my dear. There is a mental side to being a submissive and that is often the hardest part to conquer. To accept that you exist to please someone else is such an alien concept for most human beings. But we must not forget the physical part either. And although I'm not going to be sharing you too often or with too many people, one day you may serve a different dominant who does want to take pleasure from others using you. So you have to be able to accommodate all shapes and sizes in all your holes my dear. It is one of the requirements of your role.'

Nikki had finished preparing the dildo and now started to apply lube to her bottom. As her fingers made contact with her skin and sought out the opening to her anus, she blushed. The act felt so wrong and doing it in front of her Mistress doubly so. But the words of her Mistress continued to sink in and she felt compelled to answer.

'I understand Mistress. I accept my body belongs to you now.' After a pause, she continued 'I am ready Mistress.'

'Very good kitten. Now, go slowly. Present the dildo to your hole and let it enter gradually.'

Nikki did as she was told, lowering herself until she felt the silicon of the phallus push against her body. She reached down and positioned the head so that it rested against the small crater formed by the muscle that created the seal around her anus. Then she gently pushed down. But her muscles wouldn't open. She repositioned, wondering if it had slipped marginally, but she encountered the same problem. Then thinking back to the previous evening and the plug, she reached her fingers down and eased her muscles open slightly, using her other hand to bring the head of the phallus to the opening. Again she lowered herself, this time feeling the head nestling between her muscles. But again she found herself battling against her body. The sphincter muscles seemed determined to prevent the would-be invader from entering. Nikki readjusted her position and tried again and again, all with similar results. She threw her head back and looked at her Mistress, who had been watching intently.

'Mistress, I can't do it. My ass won't take something this big,' the submissive said in frustration.

'I know from my other subs; the first few times are difficult little one. Why don't we try a different position? Wait there a moment.' With that, the Mistress stood and strode to the bathroom. She returned moments later with a towel which she laid on the bed, the edge hanging over the end of the mattress. 'Jump up onto the bed my dear, on your back, legs up.'

Nikki moved into position and the Mistress picked up the phallus. 'Hold your legs up and back. Then try to relax.'

Nikki almost laughed out loud. She was naked and utterly exposed, knowing that her ass was about to be violated and yet she was being told to relax. As she thought of the irony of the comment, she felt the head of the phallus once again resting against her opening. The pressure returned. The muscles again refused to open.

'Hhmmm. I think we need more lube,' the Mistress said, 'you can never have too much your first time.' The pressure of the phallus disappeared and then after a moment Nikki felt the cool touch of a lubricated finger, rubbing around her ass. Then, without warning, a finger was pushed inside her, the sphincter muscles giving way instantly, almost in relief that the intruding object was now smaller. The Mistress introduced a second finger and applied copious amounts of lube around and inside the opening. Then, spreading the two fingers inside the submissive, she reintroduced the phallus to the tunnel into which it was soon to visit.

Nikki immediately knew her muscles had been defeated this time. As the phallus entered her deeper than previously, she felt a pressure to expel it. Fighting the natural reaction, she relaxed and accepted the phallus had now started its journey. But the further it entered her, the fuller she felt, until she became convinced it could not travel any further. Yet the Mistress kept up her gentle pressure, forcing a groan from Nikki's mouth.

'Are you coping little one?' the Mistress asked.

'Yes Mistress,' the submissive gasped in reply.

Suddenly, Nikki felt the fake testicles of the phallus touch her bottom cheeks and she realised she had taken it all. The Mistress did nothing for several seconds, before gently easing the phallus back a little way. Nikki almost felt disappointment as she thought it was to be removed. Having struggled so long to get the dildo inside her, it was going to be taken away so soon. But then she realised that wasn't the case, as the Mistress stopped the withdrawal and started a backward and forward motion, gently reintroducing the phallus. She never took it out more than halfway, before again burying it to the hilt.

After a few minutes, the Mistress spoke. 'Hold it inside you little one and position yourself back on the table. It's time for you to do more of the work.' Nikki complied, reaching down and holding the bottom of the phallus as she lowered her legs to move back to her previous position. As she did so, she realised how careful she needed to be. Lowering her legs made it feel as though the phallus was about to rip her anus apart. Moving gingerly to the table, she made a mental note not to move too quickly in the future when her ass was full.

Positioning her legs in such a way as to give herself maximum leverage, Nikki planted the dildo and secured the suction cup on the end of it to the table-top. Then she lowered herself until her cheeks rested on the table, before beginning a squatting motion that saw her bobbing up and down on the phallus.

'Very good little one,' her Mistress commented approvingly. 'Is it starting to feel a little easier?'

'Yes Mistress.' The submissive's stock answer.

'Good. I think you've already realised this is a small one to start off with, but we will take our time building up to something bigger. Now, you carry on fucking your ass and I will tell you a bit more about this evening.' The crude language shocked Nikki. Yes, she was fucking herself, but it was an unusual turn of phrase from her Mistress.

'Now, all my friends know about you and what we are up to this weekend. I have explained I will be testing you and that you are free to use your safe word at any point, so should you decide you don't want to go through with this part of the weekend, I will leave you here and dine with them alone. But I would encourage you to at least meet them, little one. There is no issue with you dining and then leaving.

'The couple, Rachel and Rob, are a similar age to me. Not that I've told you what that is. Rob is the dominant in their marriage and Rachel the sub. But Rachel also enjoys switching. Do you know what a switch is little one?' The Mistress paused for Nikki to answer.

'Yes Mistress, someone who is comfortable adopting the dominant or submissive role depending on the circumstances.' Nikki was finding it difficult to hold a normal conversation and keep up the rhythm of her squats.

'That's right little one. Rachel is submissive when in our little group, but if there are others present she will tend to become more dominant. Next we have James. He is a couple of years younger than me and has a very senior role at a large IT company. He is also a switch, quite often submissive when just the five of us meet, but he does have a bit of a dominant side when we have guests.

'Finally we have Sarah. As I mentioned, she runs a large charity and she also has a very pronounced dominant streak. So quite often our little get togethers develop such that Sarah, Rob and I dominate James and Rachel. But tonight, if you are willing my dear, everyone will be very much focused on you.'

Nikki shuddered slightly. As the Mistress had described each of the characters, Nikki had formed a mental image of them. The last comment by the Mistress conjured up the image of Nikki kneeling before the group, waiting for her instructions. She felt a wave of excitement pass through her.

'Right my dear. Five more minutes on the dildo and then we shall stop. I've ordered some breakfast which should be here soon and then it will be time for your spa visit. I'd like you to insert the medium butt plug when you've finished with the dildo and keep it in until you get back from the spa. You will find them in that lovely little blue purse over there.' As she spoke, the Mistress indicated the writing table in the lounge area.

And so Nikki continued until her Mistress called time. She inserted the butt plug as instructed, a far simpler process than the day before after the 20 minutes she'd spent opening her ass with the dildo, and then she sat waiting for breakfast. She thought nothing of being naked when the waiter carried their breakfast tray into the lounge area. His eyes were on stalks as he looked at Nikki's breasts, the submissive making no attempt to cover herself. When the breakfast was finished, Nikki asked her Mistress about clothing for her trip to the spa and particularly the fact she had no swimsuit with her.

'Wear whatever you want to, my dear. I'm sure they will have things for you to change into when you get down there. In fact, as we are talking about clothing, why don't you show me what you've brought with you for this evening.' Nikki allowed her mind to recall the memory of the only other time she had visited a spa, a present for her 18th birthday. The thought of wrapping herself in a warm robe after an hour or two of pampering brought a smile to her face, as she looked at her Mistress and considered how generous she was to allow Nikki some downtime during her weekend of training.

Nikki moved to the wardrobe and took out the one garment she had hung up, a black wraparound dress that was tight-fitting at the top but with a slightly flared skirt from the waist down. Feeling a little awkward covering herself in front of her Mistress and chuckling as the thought entered her head, she held it in front of her body to help the Mistress imagine the sight of her wearing it.

'My, that looks perfect my dear. Just a hint of your body without it being too daring. And what about underwear?'

Nikki returned the dress to the hanging rail and then rooted around in her bag, deciding on the sexier of the two options she had bought especially for the weekend, black bra and panties made from a combination of silk and lace, with red piping to set it off.

'Oh yes, that will go down very well I'm sure.' The Mistress looked at the submissive with a broad grin on her face.

'Thank you Mistress,' she replied.

'Do you have any stockings? I know Charles has a thing for stockings,' the dominant added.

'No Mistress. I don't normally wear them,' Nikki replied.

'Well that's what we shall focus our little shopping trip on. I shall order a taxi for 2.30pm. That should give you plenty of time for your spa visit and a spot of lunch.'

On her way down to the spa, Nikki revisited the previous conversation. The Mistress was assuming Nikki would accompany her to the dinner. What harm would the first part do? She could meet these friends of her Mistress and decide as the meal progressed whether she wanted to let things go further. The Mistress had said she was free to say no at any point and she had no reason to doubt that wouldn't be the case. As she pushed open the door to the spa, Nikki had made up her mind to go to the meal.

'Hi, I've an appointment with Angelica,' Nikki said as she approached the desk, suddenly realising she had no idea of the name that would have been used for the booking.

'Ah yes. You must be the lady from room 824. If you would like to follow me, I will take you to Angelica,' the woman on reception explained. They walked down a short corridor. The woman stopped in front of a door that had a 'STAFF ONLY' sign on it. She pushed it open and ushered Nikki inside.

Nikki thought it odd that she was being shown into a staff area, but so much that weekend had already surprised her she decided to go with it. Stepping into the room she was faced with what appeared to be a changing area, a freestanding, double sided bench in the centre of the room, with two poles at either end supporting a cross bar on which there were a number of pegs on which to hang clothes. On two of the four walls there were a number of lockers, the other two containing the door she had just walked through and another door labelled simply 'SPA'. There were no windows. To the side of the bench stood a tall woman with the darkest skin Nikki had ever seen. She wore a white uniform, tight fitting trousers and a tunic top bearing a logo of the spa organisation that had the franchise at the hotel. The brightness of the white clothing accentuating the dark skin of her hands and face.

'Well, hello. You must be Nikki. I'm Angelica,' the woman said by way of introduction. 'You will be wondering what we are doing in here. Well, Mrs Locke, Kay, has asked me to arrange a special little spa session today. You are going to assist me with a massage for one of our regular guests. He's a professional sportsman who lives nearby and prefers our,' a slight pause followed, 'shall I say personal touch to his team's masseur.

'Now what you won't know, because we keep this very secret, is that we offer some of our regulars special sessions. What we call VIP and VIP+. I'll be giving him his massage and you provide whatever else he asks for. Matt is having the VIP today, that's basically everything except full sex. I'm sure I don't need to explain what VIP+ entails.' Angelica paused, with a glint in her eye.

Nikki was shocked, but she soon realised she should be expecting the unexpected during this very unusual weekend.

'Understood Angelica. Is it ok for me to call you Angelica?' Nikki asked.

'That's fine Nikki. I'm not your dominant. Just remember you are doing this because your Mistress has arranged it.' Nikki realised there was another member of staff who now knew her secret. 'Now if you open up locker 12, you will find a uniform that should fit you perfectly.'

Nikki moved to the locker, wondering if other lockers had different sized uniforms, or if Angelica had been tipped off as to her size. She looked at Angelica, who simply nodded. In response, Nikki pulled down the leggings she had chosen to wear and reached for the white trousers. She stood in the turquoise underwear she had put on, thinking that if she was shopping for stockings that afternoon, there was a chance her Mistress would see her knickers. As a result, she was keen to wear one of her new lingerie sets. Realising there was now a high likelihood of someone else seeing it, she was relieved that she hadn't gone for one of her more functional pairs.

When she had finished dressing, she turned to face Angelica once more, to be greeted by a beaming smile and a brief word, 'Perfect'.

Angelica continued. 'Just follow my lead when we get in there. Anything I or Matt ask you to do, you do it. OK?'

'Yes Ma'am' Nikki replied.

Angelica smiled at the moniker. 'I will ask you to oil him up before I perform the massage. After that, we shall see how things develop.' With that, the explanation ended and Angelica walked confidently to the door into the spa. Nikki wondered if, under normal circumstances, it would be Angelica providing the more personal services. She allowed her imagination to picture Angelica without the uniform for just a moment, before coming back to the present moment and following her through the doorway.

The spa area was luxurious. Nikki was a little surprised, as the hotel hadn't made a big thing of its existence in the reception area. She had been expecting a small pool with a two or three person sauna and steam room attached, the usual set up that would allow the label 'Spa' to be applied without actually providing that much. But they had walked into what looked a little like a huge wet room, with loungers dotted around a central water feature that appeared to double up as a drinking fountain. As she looked around she saw a number of separate doors, she quickly counted five, each with a different type of steam or heat room behind and to the side of each, a small shower area with pegs next to each for hanging up robes. Two women sat near a window that overlooked the pool, one wrapped in a robe, the other lying on a towel wearing just a swimming costume.

Angelica was heading to the side of the spa opposite the pool and Nikki, starting to follow her, noticed two additional doors with 'MASSAGE ROOM' signs. Entering the room chosen by Angelica, Nikki was amazed at the size. A massage table was the central point. But there was also room for a small sofa and matching chair with a side table between them and on the wall opposite the door, a worktop with mirror above and a sink at one end. Set out on the worktop and the shelf above it were a selection of bottles containing oils and scents.

Angelica motioned for Nikki to sit on the sofa and then sat next to her. She said nothing, obviously waiting for their guest to arrive. A couple of minutes later, the door opened and a tall, lean man in his late 20s strode confidently through. He was wearing a pair of shorts, the type that could double up as outdoor shorts or swimming costume, and over them he wore a towelling robe, unfastened, which showed off a muscular torso and the beginning of what, with a little more work, had the makings on an impressive six pack.

As he made his way into the room, Angelica patted the seat to her right and then stood to greet him. Nikki decided to do the same.

'Hello Angelica,' he said as he approached and taking hold of each of Angelica's forearms, leant to give her a peck on each cheek.

'Hello Matt,' she replied. 'May I introduce Nikki. She is new here and will be joining us today to learn a little about how we look after our VIP guests.'