The Bitch that is My Step-sister - EX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd really wish you would tell me what's wrong. Every day since you've started working there, you've come home with that sour look on your face. Baby, I want to help if I can or at least understand what you're going through," Krissy said sweetly. "Hugo and Marla always told us we need to talk to one another no matter how absurd one of us might find it. That one of us might have a different perspective than what we might have viewed it at the time."

"You're right," a grin spread across her lips at his words as he placed a kiss gently on her right cheek, "let me change out of this suit, and I'll tell you," Jamie said, walking towards the stairs that lead to their bedroom.

"Nope, you hop in that shower and wash the stink of the office off of you; we're going out tonight!" Krissy commanded, bouncing lightly on her feet in excitement, knowing it was the start of her ovulation cycle and she planned on being pregnant when it ended.

"Oh?" Jamie mused as he peered back at her, as his left foot rested on the first step.

"Mmmhmm, so you best wear that blue suit I got for you; my man needs to look sexy for his woman, no?" Krissy spoke with a seductive smile on her lips.

"And just whatever will you be doing, hmm?" Jamie asked with a guileful grin.

"Oh, you know, this and that," Krissy mused, playing off his question. "Don't you wish you knew what I'm going to do to this sexy body of mine while you're in the shower," she taunted, spinning around, swaying her ass a little before reaching back with her left hand, smacking her left ass cheek, knowing that would have his attention as she gave it a little rub. Feeling her nipples hardening as she heard his footsteps behind her, a soft gasp escaped her lips as Jamie pulled her back tightly against his chest. Whimpering in want as his fingers played along her covered labia, letting him feel the heat he always managed to produce in her as it soaked into the boy shorts she was currently wearing. "Baby," she whispered softly, rocking her hips, making her labia part along her husband's finger while Jamie palmed her left breast. Reaching up, her fingers curled around tufts of Jamie's hair as she mewed wantonly as Jamie lightly and playfully tugged on her nipple.

"You're being extra horny today; I wonder why?" Jamie spoke softly into her left ear as he got his wife all hot and bothered in the entranceway of their home. "You always get so wet for me, don't you, baby?"

"Mmmhmm," Krissy hummed before sucking on her lower lip, feeling her thighs tremble as Jamie played with her clit. A moan escaped in a whisper as she felt her thighs trembling at Jamie's delicate touch. "Yes, Jamie, you love how your woman gets so hot for you, don't you?"

"Of course I do," Jamie said sinfully, getting a loud moan out of Krissy as he pressed the tip of his finger against her entrance, feeling the fabric of her underwear soaking up her nectar as he nibbled on the left side of his wife's neck.

"No... not yet..." What Krissy was going to say next was lost to the ether as she held onto her husband for support as her womb detonated in a powerful orgasm. Her womanhood lurched at the sight of how Jamie sucked off the juices on his finger. She so couldn't wait to be sitting on his face like she always did when he got her so worked up. Her body slid along his as she turned in his arms to face him. Her right hand caressed his left cheek as she pulled his lips to hers and proceeded to plant a rather steamy kiss on her husband's lips. "Now you go up; I'll be there shortly, and you can tell me what's going on with your job," Krissy stated, pushing Jamie towards the stairs on shaky legs. She gave her husband five minutes to get in the shower so she wouldn't attack him and make them late for their dinner reservation she had made for them before she followed Jamie up to their master bathroom.

"So, what's going on with your work?" Krissy asked as she listened to the water pouring while trying to peer through the blue shower curtain at her husband's naked body.

"Think my boss is screwing me over," Jamie said as he lathered up.

"Huh?"

"She's been on me to get my scar removed from my face, and I told her to mind her own business and got about my work. So she's been giving me the lighter projects we're commissioned for," Jamie told her, sticking his head past the shower curtain.

"Good. You keep telling her that. Do you want me to talk to... okay, I was just saying," Krissy quickly backtracked when Jamie's facial features hardened.

"I can handle it; I don't need you getting him involved," Jamie said sternly before returning to his shower. "So you going to get in here with me?"

"Nah-uh, I'm going to go use the guest bedroom's shower; I can't have my man getting dirty thoughts, now can I?" Krissy asked with a coy grin which widened when Jamie stuck his head back out. Showing off her body to his eyes as they ran up and down her body.

"Have you met you? I'm always having dirty thoughts," Jamie uttered, blowing her a kiss before returning to his shower.

"As you should, now don't you come and peek at me; it's a surprise," Krissy said before walking out of their bathroom.

******

"Hey Rachel, I got you on speaker, doing my face at the moment," Krissy greeted her old friend as she got ready for the night's activities.

"Oh, I didn't know you and Jamie were going out tonight. I can call back."

"No, no, I'm just putting on my makeup; you know have to look good for Jamie," Krissy said, smiling into the mirror. "So, what's up?"

"I caught him." Krissy's head snapped over to her phone at the sound of her friend crying her eyes out. She knew Rachel had a suspicion that her fiancé was cheating on her due to how late his hours had gotten. Rachel just hadn't gotten the proof she needed to decide whether or not to go through with the wedding.

"Aw, honey, I'm so, so sorry. What are you going to do?"

"I'm moving back to Torrington, where things made fucking sense." That was something Krissy didn't know about; she didn't know Rachel was considering returning home. Not that she wouldn't love to have her friend back in town instead of up in Maine, with Missy in Seattle with her and Steven's first child, and Dafne out somewhere in the Pacific on some oceanographic mission for some science organization. She did miss her friends dearly.

"Okay, you need a place to stay for a while?" Krissy asked, opening up their home to her friend. She knew Jamie wouldn't mind lending Rachel, a hand.

"You and Jamie wouldn't mind?"

"Not one bit, just until you get on your feet, but what about your job?"

"Oh, I can do that anywhere. As long as I have an internet connection, I'll be set. My company doesn't mind if I work from home like I have been for the past few months just as long as my work is turned in on time."

"Alright, I'll let Jamie know; how soon will you be here?"

"It's going to take maybe a day to pack up my apartment, so maybe Sunday or early Monday morning. Will that be alright?"

"Sure is; you just focus on getting what you need to do done and forget all about that ass. We'll have a girl's day when you get here, and I'll try to keep your mind off of him for a time," Krissy said, trying to lift up her friend's spirits. She knew very well how it felt to be cheated on.

"Thanks, Krissy, you're a lifesaver; with Mom and Dad gone, I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for you and Missy. I would try to contact Dafne, but who knows where she is at any given moment." Krissy heard her friend sigh into her phone as Rachel sniffled.

"Trust me, Rachel, it does get better, and when you're least expecting it, you'll find that one person that just makes your world grow still and calm," Krissy said reassuringly.

"I hope so; I thought Wade was the one, you know?"

"I do."

"I won't keep you any longer; I do have some packing to do so I can put this damn place behind me."

"Okay, call me if you need anything," Krissy said supportively.

"Krissy!" Krissy's blonde-styled hair floated on the air as she turned her head towards Jamie's shout, a warm, loving smile formed at what would come at the end of their evening.

"I have to go, or we'll miss our reservation. You call if you need me, any time tonight," Krissy said before she and Rachel said their goodbyes.

******

Krissy had a huge grin on her face all the way to the restaurant. Loving the reaction she had gotten out of him when she came down the stairs in her gray, shimmering, see-through dress. All her more private areas were covered with a thicker layer of the material while the rest showed off what she wanted her husband to view throughout the night.

"Don't you just love how I tease you?" Krissy asked sensuously, her fingertips danced up her left thigh. Her eyes flashed devilishly as she noted how Jamie fought himself from looking down at her lewd display as he focused on keeping his Volvo on the road. "Don't you want to know what I have on underneath this?" she purred, her fingertips playfully tugging at the hem of her dress, lifting it slightly off her thigh. "No? Shame," Krissy sighed, enjoying the frustration she was putting Jamie under as his hands gripped the steering wheel. "And I was so willing to show you."

"You shouldn't tease a horny man so much; I won't be held responsible for my actions," Jamie said, slyly glancing over at his wife.

"Oh, I think you'll think of something very suited for my punishment," Krissy purred, grinning madly at Jamie as the lights of the streetlamps played along the curvature of her breasts as her fingertips traced along her midsection. How she just loved to tease her man so much, knowing it led to some of the hottest sex they've had in their four-year-long relationship, and tonight was going to be the best of them all, she hoped. For tonight was the night they start their family.

"You sure this is the place?" Jamie asked when he pulled up to the stop light, looking catty-corner from where they were sitting.

"Mmmhmm," Krissy hummed; while it was an expensive place to eat, she knew their bank account could take the hit. She wasn't saying they would dine at the place all the time, just on special occasions. "Babe, I have something to tell you; it's important," she said, resting her hand on Jamie's right thigh as he pulled into the restaurant's parking lot.

"What about?" Jamie asked curiously.

"It's nothing bad, I swear," Krissy uttered when she felt his eyes on her, metaphorically speaking, given how he was pulling into a parking space at the moment.

"Okay," Jamie mused as he slid out of the driver's seat and closed the door. Walking around the front of his SUV, holding the passenger door open for his wife, feeling the warmth of her hand as it slid into his outstretched one. "So, what is it that you need to tell me that isn't as bad as I think it is?" he asked, walking hand in hand with Krissy toward the front entrance.

"Honey, you know how I told you Rachel and her fiancé were having difficulties?"

"Yeah, where she thought he was cheating on her yet didn't have evidence of it," Jamie uttered, giving the man behind them the evil eye as he undressed his wife with his eyes.

"Mmmhmm, but guess what?"

"She got the evidence," Jamie finished for her.

"She did," Krissy said somberly as she nodded.

"So?" Jamie muttered with a roll of his hand as the front door neared.

"Honey, please don't get mad, but I told Rachel she could stay with us until she gets back on her feet, I promise, no more than two months," Krissy said, peering over at him, watching his reaction to the news.

"I take it that she's moving back to town?" To his question, Krissy simply nodded. "Okay, I don't have a problem with that, just so long as she doesn't try and take over our house."

"You know she won't; you're just being snarky," Krissy said, resting her head on her husband's left shoulder as they waited for the hostess to return from seating the couple before them. "Just look at all those men staring at me, wishing they were you, wishing they could take me home like you're going to do when the night's over," she whispered into his ear as they followed after the woman as she led them to their table. Her hand gently caressed Jamie's left cheek as he held out her chair for her. Nodding when the woman placed their menus on the table before each of their chairs before heading back to her podium.

"Babe, you sure we can afford this?" Jamie asked, looking around at the grandeur of the place.

"Jamie, you and I both know we aren't poor," Krissy teased, blowing him a kiss across the table. "So, what do you plan to do about your boss?" she asked as they waited for their waiter to arrive.

"Look for something else if she doesn't stop sticking me with the easy work that I know isn't going to get me a raise or a promotion," Jamie answered, peering over the menu, pondering what was good at the place. "I'll just have to see how it is in four months."

"Just don't do anything too crazy, but if you have to walk off, know I'm hundred percent behind you," Krissy said seriously.

"Didn't doubt that you weren't," Jamie said, smiling over the top of his menu. "So, wha'cha having?" he asked, still scanning the menu, not having picked something to eat yet.

"The salmon sounds nice," Krissy replied from the depths of her own menu. Once they had selected their meals, they put aside their menus and just chatted like they always did, taking Hugo's and Marla's advice very seriously. Since neither one of them wanted to become like their parents. With their orders placed, she spent the time waiting, deflecting Jamie's questions. She didn't want him to run away when this night was meant to expand their family. It wouldn't do her any good if Jamie got cold feet all of a sudden. While they have talked about having kids throughout their college years, she's been dropping hints for the past month, so she wondered if he knew what the end of their night out was going to be about. She just couldn't wait to have Jamie's child, something that would forever tie them together.

"Come on, Krissy?! You wouldn't be this hot if you didn't have something planned; just give me a hint," Jamie whispered, leaning over the table. Not enjoying the smirk that got out of his wife. He knew from experience that smirk never meant anything good for him.

"I'm glad you think your wife is hot," Krissy purred the last word. Her thighs rubbed together beneath the table cloth as she took a slip of her water that the waiter had placed before her after taking their orders. She had ordered white wine to accompany her fish, yet she only asked to bring it out when their food came. Jamie had ordered a dark porter that he was sipping on while they waited for their food.

"Do I have to remind you of what you're wearing? You know exactly what you were doing when you put that on tonight," Jamie said, his index finger pointing at her as he held his glass in his right hand.

"True," Krissy cooed, her eyes sparkled in the house lights of the restaurant as she gazed lovingly at her husband. "Is it wrong I want to make my man all hot and bothered?"

"Nope, not one bit," Jamie said with a coy smirk.

"Good, thought you might not be opposed to this dress," Krissy said as their waiter neared their table. Leaning back as the man sat her plate along with her glass of wine before her, thanking the man when he was finished, seeing him nod when Jamie asked for another beer. "I'll be driving the rest of the night," she stated; she wasn't about to have Jamie pulled over simply because they liked their alcoholic beverages. While the wine wasn't as strong as the beer, Jamie was having given how she's had a slip of it just to have a taste of it since she's never had a porter beer before. It was either an ale or a lager when she did have a beer. When they were living with Hugo and Marla, Marla had gotten her hooked on wine since she could have a glass and still be fine for the most part, unlike beer, which always seemed to go to her head if she had two or more.

After dinner and paying for the check, they head off to enjoy the rest of the night Krissy had planned for them. At the dance club they arrived at, music could be heard thumping through the walls of the establishment. However, it all turned sour when the bouncer for the club whistled at Krissy, telling her she could go in, but her loser of a boyfriend had to stay outside since the club was packed. He was not expecting the sneer that greeted him as Krissy's anger burned into his hide.

"If you ever speak about my husband like that again, you won't have any balls left to impregnate someone with," Krissy said heatedly. "Come on, Jamie, let's get our money back and get out of here," she spoke as she turned towards him. "If this is how they treat their customers, there is no telling how they maintain their club. It's probably full of shit, like the pile that's standing before us." Jamie just snickered as he wrapped his arm around Krissy's waist and led her back to the booth to get a refund on their money. When the woman that was in charge of taking in the door charge asked why, Krissy flat out told her that she and her husband was not going to be subjected to the shit her management allowed to fester at the establishment and that she should tell her boss she would be leaving a very bad review on Yelp. With that, taking Jamie in hand and led him back to their car. "Take me home, baby," Krissy cooed as her left hand slid along Jamie's inner thigh.

"You don't want to go to another..."

"Nah-uh," shaking her head, "I can't have you touching me like I want if we go to another one when I can dance for you just as easily in our home," Krissy purred; a sultry light played along her blue eyes. "Don't tell me you don't want to be back between these legs of mine?" she said salaciously as she slowly raised the hem of her dress as they sat in the parking lot of the club. "You love it when my legs are wrapped around you, don't you, baby?" Her voice dripped with sin as she lifted her ass and pulled down her black thong; her eyes glanced over to Jamie as his eyes stayed glued to her bare thighs as her thong danced along them. Licking her lip as she noted the raised tent in his dress pants. Longing to have his stiff rod back where it belongs. "Baby, we can't have sex here; you don't want all these people to see my bare ass as I ride this hard thing of yours, do you?" Krissy whispered seductively into his ear; her fingertips teased his mushroom top, allowing the scent of her pussy to soak into the fabric of his pants. A devious smile formed on her lips as Jamie quickly started his SUV. "I thought that would put a fire under you."

The moment they were home, Krissy was all over her man; her lips tore at him, and her hands fumbled to remove his clothing to gain access to what she sought. Clothes lined the floor, and Jamie's jacket was draped along the banister as Krissy swayed her hips in front of his face, pulling up the hem of her dress, making sure her husband saw how it slowly uncovered her bare ass cheeks. Her body felt on fire every time she teased the love of her life with her body. That night their bed and room were filled with the sounds of their lovemaking as they sated themselves on each other's bodies. Her legs wrapped around Jamie's waist, keeping him locked in place. In her mind, Krissy could feel his sperm finding its home in her egg.

It was early the next morning that found Jamie and Krissy in their kitchen. Each gave the other sweet glances to one another as they always did after they had coitus. Krissy was giving Jamie her sultry look as she pressed her mug to her lips, as the smell of the fresh hot coffee filled her nose, allowing herself to be pulled into him as Jamie's hand rested on her ass. Krissy's fingers lazily drew along Jamie's chest as they just stood in their kitchen enjoying each other's company, at least until a knock came upon the front door.