The Bitchy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I don't need to hold Karla's shoulders down. I take my hand from her back, stepping away from her flailing hands just as they're about to catch hold of me. I take a pair of handcuffs out of my back pocket. I have a wide selection of cuffs, everything from leather one, to padded ones, and even fuzzy ones. These are simple regulation police handcuffs. Ones that are less than comfortable to wear. I have no trouble slapping one around Karla's wrist, bringing her arm up behind her as I do. I grab her other wrist. As I'm lifting it, I feel the tension growing quickly, letting me know that she's figured out what I'm doing and plans to fight me. I already knew that. Towards the end, it takes a good bit of force to keep her arm swinging up to meet the other, but in a couple of seconds, I have them cuffed. With her hands no longer an issue for me, I release them and watch as Karla tries to use them for something. For anything.

Karla coughs a hard choke and by now I'm starting to see a little pinkness come into her cheeks. I'm okay with that. I did tell Sophie to pull that leash hard, and I didn't care if she choked Karla. It just means I have to move fast before I end up having to ease up and let Karla breathe again.

Karla's legs start kicking up hard, bending mostly at the knees. The desk she's lying over supports her weight as she struggles. I kneel down at the side of the desk, watch her foot flying up, down and back for a few seconds, then catch it when it's starting to move down. I shove it suddenly and hard, pushing it flush against the desk. Then I very quickly wrap a heavy plastic tie strap around her ankle. Karla starts to kick up, to pull her foot away from the desk. I pull the strap, tightening it and snugly binding Karla's ankle to the desk's leg. Then I move to the other side and in a few more seconds I have Karla's other ankle bound just as tightly.

I move around to her head and take the leash from Sophie. By now Karla's cheeks are turning light red. I figure she's been choking for about half a minute. It's not too long. She could hold her breath longer than that. But it's long enough for her to know that she's really choking. That she can't breathe. And to start to feel the dizziness, the lightness, of being without air. I loosen the pull until I see the chain collar begin loosening up. Instantly I hear Karla sucking a deep, very raspy, breath in.

I grab Karla's hair again with my free hand and pull her head up so she's looking forward, at me, instead of down to the floor. I had a very long talk with Erik, Karla's husband. I know that he's pushed her and shoved her around their bedroom plenty. He's ripped her clothes off. He's held her down, bound her, taken her, had his way with her, teased her, and done a whole litany of other things to her. But he's never actually overpowered her, he's never choked her, and he's never taken her fully by surprise before. Which is why I am. I want this to be different for Karla, to have some new elements for her, and to push her envelope.

When I first talked to Karla she insisted on one hard limit: that nothing goes up her butt. She was fairly firm about it. I refused and explained to her that I have a rule: I own my toys. My Barbie doll never set limits - I did whatever my whimsical mind conjured up with Barbie. I never asked, nor cared, what Barbie wanted. Okay, Barbie is just a hunk of plastic, and Karla is human. But to me, Karla is every bit as much my toy as Barbie was a decade ago. And just as I made the plastic doll do then, now Karla is going to do whatever I fancy it doing. I made it clear that she either accepted my rules or looked elsewhere for her session. She very unhappily accepted.

"I believe it is time for lesson number one, bitch." I say in a very soft, very casual voice. A voice that says this is just a fact I'm stating and doesn't concern me one iota. I hold my right hand up in front of her face, my fingers spread, making her see it and not too much else. "lesson one: I own you, bitch. I'll do whatever I want with your body. I'm not going to ask what you think about it. I don't care. And I care even less about you."

In my left hand, I hold up a dangling latex glove. It's pastel green, my favorite color. I hold that close beside my other hand. I move as slowly as I can to start slipping my right hand into the glove. "From now on, you belong to me. You will serve me as a shameless little slave bitch. I will do whatever I fancy with every little bit of your skanky body. You will like it. Whether you want to like it or not. But first... since you made such a fuss about leaving your butt alone, I think I'll find out why you were so insistent." I snap the glove tight on my hand. I wiggle my fingers.

"N-" Karla starts to say something. I'm sure she's going to say "no" and a bunch of other objections to remind me how much she wants her bottom left alone. I pull the leash again, snapping it hard, and violently cinching the chain collar around her neck. It chokes her again, cutting off whatever Karla was going to say. Now that my hand is gloved, I use my free hand to jerk her hair and bring her head back up. I give the leash a little tug, tightening it a little more around her neck. "I didn't say to look at the floor. I didn't tell you to move. Now try to behave. Stay, bitch!"

I release her hair. Her hands start thrashing across her back trying to reach something. I can see the muscles in her legs trying to make her feet move, too. Her head starts to move. I grab her hair and pull her head up. I give the leash another tug, this one sharp and sudden, cutting the chain into her neck for a fraction of second. "I said stay. I know you're skanky worthless bitch, but you're going to stay. Sooner or later."

I release her hair again. Her hands and legs never stopped struggling futilely. It only takes about a second for her neck to tire and her head to start turning down again. I jerk it back up. This time I punish her by pulling the leash tight enough for the chain to cut into her throat. I hold the leash there, the collar cutting into her, and slowly count to three. Then I let up to where it's no longer cutting into her neck, but it's still tight enough to cut off her air. "try again. Stay, bitch." I let go of her hair.

Karla gets the message. I watch as the muscles in her neck strain hard and stand out as she holds her head up, her eyes looking forward where they'll see my gloved hand. I count off the seconds silently. When I get to fifteen and Karla's head is still up, I loosen up on the leash and let her breathe again. She sucks a couple of desperate breaths through her mouth. I give her a few seconds to get her breath back. A few seconds I spend admiring the light pink bruise starting to form around her neck.

As Karla watches, I take my time putting a little drop of lubricating jelly atop my first finger. I hold my fingertip right in front of her eye, making certain that she sees it and sees the tiny bit of jelly on its tip. I wiggle my finger. "Now I wonder what this finger is going to find all the way up your dirty little bottom?" I taunt Karla.

I return the leash to Sophie. "This bitch can breath as long as it behaves it useless self." I take my time moving around behind Karla.

Karla still squirms against her bonds, even though by now she has to have realized that she's not getting out of them. They hold her full bent over my desk with her feet spread wide. That pulls the cheeks of her bottom tight. I take my time slipping my left hand into Karla's crack, directly over Karla's asshole. With the back of four fingers against one cheek and the back of my thumb against the other, I push Karla's cheeks out, spreading them as wide as they'll go.

I keep pushing her globes apart, stretching the dark ring of her asshole taut. Her ring looks small, maybe the size of one of my fingers. A dark purple-brown ring of color, its wrinkles now pulled smooth, with a dark little pinpoint at its center. I put the tip of my greasy finger against the dark point. I can feel the hardness of her muscle under my finger as it tenses up to resist.

I press lightly. Very slowly I ease the pressure up, feeling her muscle tensing even harder under me as if to desperately fight off the imminent invasion. It doesn't take long. Assholes are far from the strongest of muscles. As my finger overpowers her little muscle, it starts moving suddenly, slipping through Karla's forbidden ring.

Karla grunts hard. I catch myself and slow my finger up as much as I can. This way Karla will have more time to feel me entering her backdoor. I'm sure she wants to feel it fully. Karla sucks fast, noisy breaths. Behind her back, I can see Karla's hands balling up into fists. I have to lean over to see even the side of Karla's face, but I can see that her eyes are almost squeezed shut and her face scrunched up into a giant wrinkle as she pants strained breaths.

I don't stop until all of my finger is inside Karla's bottom, the web of my fingers flush against the taut dark skin over her muscle. I am so definitely not being quick. I take my time, first keeping my finger still for a second before moving it around to prod everything it can possibly reach. Every tiny movement gets another strained grunt from Karla.

Karla still struggles against her bonds. Her bottom moves a couple of times, pulling against my finger. Each movement makes her grunt so uncomfortably. After two pained grunts, Karla's bottom stays still as her hands and feet continue squirming. That's when I start wiggling my finger around.

Just below Karla's asshole, her pussy is on full display as well. Two long lips lightly furred with black hairs. Between them a light pink gash as wide as my finger. And now that gash glistens brightly with a thick layer of Karla's creamy honey.

Moving very slowly, as I usually do, I stroke the tip of a finger along Karla's slit. Her honey is slick, like a light grease, and hot. The instant I touch her pinkness her body snaps tight, every muscle she has tensing fully. Goosebumps erupt over both lips. After a fraction of a second, Karla shivers crisply, as if she's freezing. I stoke my finger a little further down, closer to Karla's clit, and watch as another crisp shiver racks her body.

It takes me a long moment for my finger to finally reach the nest of soft, wrinkly, pink folds. As soon as it's there, I can feel the steely hard nub of her clit buried in them, like a little BB. Karla cries out a long, sultry moan as she shivers the hardest yet the instant my finger finds that bundle of nerves. As the shiver racks her body, her butt tightens up, squeezing hard around my finger. Not just her asshole, but all of her butt. I hold my finger in place as her muscles try to push me out, feeling them tighten even more around my finger.

I push the pad of my finger gently downward, pressing it lightly against the thin membrane of her bowel and the backside of her pussy beyond. I feel the burning heat of her pussy. And I feel her thick, spongy pussy walls twitching as little sparks erupt randomly along them. I wiggle my finger, tenderly massaging those hungry walls.

Karla's body snaps hard. It's more like a spasm than a shiver that racks her. She cries out a loud slutty moan as goosebumps now erupt over the cheeks of her bottom as well. I keep my finger massaging her pussy through her bottom. Another spasm racks her, this one hard enough that the chain of her cuffs rattles. Karla starts to moan out, crying out a panicked "stop!" over her moaning. She gets the first syllable "ST-" out before Sophie jerks Karla's leash unmercifully hard.

In a single fraction of a second, Karla's head snaps down, then back up. Her eyes snap open as wide as they can possibly go. Her jaw drops. I see the muscles in her back and sides tenses as she vainly tries to draw a breath. I see the cheeks of her face start turning a deep red. And I see unbridled panic sweep over her face. Sophie holds the leash tight.

In that same second, I feel Karla's entire pussy twitch crisply under my finger. Not as hard as if she were climaxing, but close. I feel her entire body shuddering hard. I see a droplet of her honey fall from the pinkness of her gash and drip to the floor. Goosebumps now wash out onto the tops of her thighs.

I ignore Karla completely and massage the backside of her pussy a little more.

For those few seconds, Karla shudders harder as her squirms snap to full desperation. Every bit of her body thrashes against the bonds holding her over my desk. I feel her pussy twitching a little harder with every spark. And then I feel the tension as her pussy starts to squeeze together hard, ignoring the tingles and twitches that still rack it.

I yank my finger back, tugging it suddenly out of her tensed asshole.

Karla lies over the desk, half limp, half squirming, half shuddering hard.

I nod to Sophie. Sophie lets up on the leash, allowing Karla to breathe again.

Karla sucks in a deep gasp of air, letting it out with moan laced with abject frustration. Now her pussy weeps honey, her lips quivering lightly.

I snap my crop, landing it across both of Karla's cheeks with a loud crack like lightning. "Bad bitch!" I scold Karla in a harsh tone. I'm not sure she hears me, she's busy yelping out a loud pained "UH-YE-OW!" I lift my crop off Karla's milky white, taut globes, seeing the light red strip of the welt freshly seared across them. "What kind of gutter whore are you, bitch? I said behave. I did not say to cum all over my floor." I snap the crop again, searing another welt just below the last. As Karla cries out again, I scold her. "You think you're some slick cunt, don't you, bitch? As if I can't see that you're thinking about cumming on my floor. I told you, I own that body. I'll fuck that butt with whatever I fancy. That pussy will cum when I tell it to, and not a second before then." I swat her bottom again, this time waiting for her yelp to finish.

"I told you, in my realm, you will do whatever I say. You will stand there while I finger your filthy butt. You will not cum like a cheap gutter whore. Now would you like to try and behave your slutty butt again, or shall I just whip you three more strokes and ask again?" I say it in a taunting, teasing, bullying voice that's as sweet as it is sinister. With a big grin on my face, too, but Karla can't see that.

"Just do it... Miss." Karla sighs out her voice firm and resigned.

I swat her bottom again with the crop and wait while she cries out from the sting. "That's for being a rude bitch, bitch. Now would you like to try and behave your slutty butt again, or shall I just whip you three more strokes and ask again?" I repeat my question.

"I'll behave, miss," Karla says in a voice that's pure unhappy resignation.

I swat her bottom again. By now she's had enough swats that the welt is close to the very bottom of her globes, almost to her thighs. "That's for being a rude bitch, bitch. Now would you like to try and behave your slutty butt again, or shall I just whip you three more strokes and ask again?" I repeat the question again. I haven't taught her anything about humility, and I know her husband hasn't either. But I think she's smart enough to get it right if she wants to. I think she's just trying to hang onto some pride and dignity. What a naughty girl!

"I'll behave my butt, miss..."

It earns her another swat. No scolding, just a hard swat that sears a light red welt across the last of her cheeks. "That's for being a rude bitch, bitch. Now would you like to try and behave your slutty butt again, or shall I just whip you three more strokes and ask again?"

By now the painful strokes of the crop have Karla crying between strokes. With a fair amount of sobbing in her voice, she answers. "Miss Rodgers, please allow me to behave my slutty butt, Ma'am."

Now that's a humble answer. It saves Karla another stroke of the crop. "No. If you want a second chance, you'll ask me humbly for it." This time I tell her what to say. I'm confident shameless humility is new to her, and I don't want to whip her while she guesses. Although I doubt her husband would object to such shamelessness, I equally doubt he's pushed her to it. "Ask. Tell me exactly what you want a second chance at. And be polite you stupid little bitch."

"Miss Rodgers, will you please allow me to behave my slutty butt while you finger fuck my ass, Ma'am? I promise to stand still and not to cum for you, Ma'am."

I spread Karla's cheeks again, baring her asshole and stretching it taut. I touch the tip of my finger to her clenched muscle without bothering to lubricate it again. I press lightly, holding a steady pressure just short of enough to push my finger into her. "Ask for it, bitch. Politely."

Karla sobs once. I can hear the trace of resignation in her voice as she asks "Miss Rodgers, will you please put your finger back up the butt, Ma'am?"

"That wasn't very polite, bitch." I say as shove my finger fast and roughly into Karla's butt. I'm rough enough that Karla yelps. "Maybe next time you'll forget about that fake pride and ask like the gutter skank we both you are."

I press downward again and begin tenderly massaging the backside of her pussy walls. I'd thought them burning hot before, but now they feel even hotter. At first touch, I can feel the twitches racking over them are harder and come faster than before, too.

In about two seconds, Karla is moaning like a porn star as I massage the backside of her pussy. And her butt has clamped around my finger with every ounce of its strength. Her butt is so tight that it's almost hard to move my finger to massage her. She shivers, shudders and squirms as if she'd never gotten that little rest.

I tell Karla that she's going to count out the time for me. Starting at 100. When she gets to zero, she can thank me, and then I'll consider stopping. Until then, she'd better behave. "One hundred, Miss Rodgers," Karla counts out in a sultry, breathy voice, "I promise to be a good bitch and stand still, and not cum, while you finger my slutty butt, Ma'am," I warned her to speak normally while she counts, not to try and rush the count down to zero. I figure the sentence is long enough that it will take her about 300 seconds to count it off. That's five full minutes of standing there.

Already, Karla only down to 99, I can feel the sharpness to the tremors in her pussy, and I know that Karla is soon going to be ready to climax. I'm equally sure that Karla is smart enough to read between the lines of what I've already taught her: she's going to stand here, and we're going to do this until she lasts the entire count. If she disappoints me, she'll be punished for it, and then I'll start over. Sooner or later, she'll fight her climax back until she lasts. Sooner or later.

By the time Karla has counted down to 85, her teeth are clenched. I can feel the walls of her pussy squeezed up as tight as ever, the tremors flowing through them, sparks tingling it as she holds her orgasm back. Her entire body stiffens to steel as she stands over my desk and tries to count off 84.

By 75 her voice is almost gone. She still counts, but now in a raspy, throaty breath that more moan than anything. Her face is scrunched up hard, little tears welling in the corners of her eyes. She trembles from head to toe, her muscles too taut to be still. And her pussy weeps honey, all but flowing.

By 50 I can barely understand her as her moans turn to an overly-urgent, pleading, screech. Now her pussy, still squeezed to full tightness under my finger, snaps with twitches hard enough to almost squirt little dollops of honey at me. I can see it. With every tremor that racks her pussy, her lips quiver, and suddenly another dollop of creamy honey blossoms atop the hot pinkness of her gash. Then it falls to the floor having nothing left to cling to.