The Bitchy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 25 I can't understand her anymore, her words nothing more than a deep screech over her throaty moans. Barely I manage to make out the numbers. Her hips thrash wildly, going nowhere, as they try to squirm her butt against my finger. I just let my finger move with her bottom. Her hands now try fiercely to get to my hand, the cuffs stopping them just short as their chain rattles. The rest of her shudders sharply.

I thought it would take her more than one try. But somehow Karla manages to count off zero. I didn't tell her to count zero, but I didn't tell her to skip it either. It tells me that she's desperate to get this right, to get this over with and not have to repeat it. Her pussy long ago told me how desperate it was for a climax. "Thank you, Ma'am, for making this worthless gutter skank behave while you finger my slutty butt, Ma'am. I'm sorry for being such a whore that I have to cum, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am, please, have I been a good enough bitch, Ma'am?"

I yank my finger out of her butt as suddenly and hard as I can. Karla cries out, her voice going from uncomfortable surprise to abject frustration in an instant.

I roughly pull Karla's pussy lips wide apart, baring every bit of her pinkness to my eyes. Herr inner lips, those light pink folds, are long like her outer ones are. They end in a giant wrinkle of a fold. Even now, her body begging for a climax, I can barely see the swollen red tip of her slit peeking up from its nest. But I can see a thick layer of her honey coating everything. Several drops of which fall as I spread her lips. And I can see the entrance of her pussy tunnel with its meaty thick walls clamped so tight the edges of those walls puff outward a hair. I watch as a few tremors sweep over her pussy, making it snap hard. I'm treated to the sight of a little dollop of honey squirting from her channel with each tremor. I release her lips. I don't dare touch her pussy. I'd bet that would make her lose control and cum instantly. I bet shoving my finger back into her bottom would, too.

"I think you liked that, bitch! No wonder you were so adamant that I leave your butt alone! You didn't want anyone to know what a complete utter skanky slut you are! You love getting it up your tight little filth hole, don't you, bitch?"

Karla sobs for a moment then answers in a very deep, throaty breath, "yes, Ma'am."

After a couple of seconds of silence, I very lightly bring the leather tip of my crop down, landing it squarely atop Karla's pussy lips. It's a very slight stroke. Karla cries out a loud, pained yelp as her body shudders hard. She shivers violently for a second, and then I watch a couple more drops of her honey rain down. "Slut. That's for thinking with that cum dumpster!"

With Karla still quivering lightly from head to toe, I walk around to stand in front of her. She still holds her head up. I hold the finger that just slipped from her butt up, right in front of her nose and eyes where she can both see and smell it. "You told me you hated anything in your bottom, bitch. Liar! Does your husband know just how slutty that tight little behind is?"

"No, Ma'am!" Karla blurts out desperately.

"Would you like me to tell him for you? I'm sure he has something that will fuck that tiny little ring so well?"

"No, Ma'am!" Karla blurts out desperately, "please don't tell him, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am, please, don't tell him! I'll behave perfectly all night, Ma'am. Anything, Ma'am, please don't tell him!"

"Your husband... would use that bottom if he knew, wouldn't he, bitch?" not that it's a real question. Few men wouldn't. They're men after all, and for some reason, it seems they all want to try it there.

"Yes, Ma'am... Please, Ma'am, please don't tell him, Ma'am." Karla begs.

"Aw..." I coo, "the skanky bitch doesn't want her hubby to know what a total gutter slut he married!" I laugh hard. And long. "What a liar, too! Don't touch my butt, I can't stand it. I'll behave. You're already misbehaving! You're faking pride. Like you were a person instead of a gutter whore!"

I sigh out deeply as I reach to open one of my dresser drawers. "You are so full of it, bitch!" I reach in. A second later I'm holding up a giant eight-ounce syringe topped with a pencil-thick, somewhat-flexible, enema nozzle right in front of Karla's eyes. Her eyes snap nervously wide as she has no choice but to stare at it and see that it's full of a light green colored solution. The solution is nothing more than commercial enema laxative with a small drop of green food coloring mixed in, but she doesn't know that. "I have ways of dealing with bitches who are just too full of it," I say tauntingly sweetly.

I twirl the giant syringe in front of Karla's eyes, giving her a few seconds to contemplate what it is, and how much it is. "You will stand still and quiet while I fill that slutty butt of yours up. I'm sure it will be far fuller than you've ever experienced before. Behave the first time and I'll tell what you what I've decided, whether I'm going to tell your husband what a gutter whore you are or not."

I take my time getting around behind Karla and spreading her cheeks wide again. I hear the faintest, and most nervous little squeal form her before she manages to mute herself, the instant the tip of it touches her tensed ring. I ignore it just as I ignore Karla. I slowly ease the thin tube through her ring, pressing all eight inches of its length into her. Karla stays quiet except for a single sucking breath that she draws out the whole time it's sliding into place.

Once the tip is all the way to the very back of Karla's bowels I stop and release her cheeks. "This is what a bitch gets for being so full of it in my realm! Maybe afterward you'll forget trying to feign pride and be an honest skanky bitch." I taunt. Then I slowly press the plunger.

It takes a second for Karla to feel the cold water begin to fill her bottom. I'm sure it's coolness (room temperature of about 75 degrees) feels colder than ice against the fiery hotness of her burning pussy. She gasps a squeal, doing her best to mute herself. I keep pushing, slowly, and steadily filling her bottom with the cool fluid.

Eight ounces isn't a lot. It's somewhere around enough to stretch her bowel taut. Enough to make her feel a very uncomfortable, very urgent, maybe even desperately urgent, need to find the ladies' room. Now. Right now. It's enough to make her very uncomfortable. But it's not enough to make her feel cramps or be painful. Nor is enough to make it unbearable, or even too-desperately hard to control. It's a mere quarter of what her bowels could stretch to hold, and at least double what she should be able to hold in on her own.

By the time I have it all inside her, she's fidgeting around urgently. And she breaths fast, deep, strained breaths. Her face is scrunched up hard. "Now don't be a bad bitch and have an accident. Id' hate to have to start over!" I slide the tube slowly out of her bottom. As it pops free of Karla's asshole, not a single drop falls. I guess she doesn't want to start over again, either.

I hand the syringe to Sophie. Then I snip the tie straps holding Karla's ankles to the desk, warning her to keep her feet where they are. She does. I take a handful of Karla's hair and tell her to stand up as I pull her head up. I turn her around to stand up straight with her feet together and now facing me.

I pause for a long minute. Then I step close until my nose is almost touching Karla's. I look straight into her eyes. But I leave her hands cuffed.

"You will sand there still and silent. Completely silent. You will wait until it's convenient for me to have my slave take you potty like a little toddler. Do not move. Do not even fidget. Not a sound. No moans, groans, or squeals. Just stay still and silent. Sooner or later I'll have a minute for my slave to take you. Of course, it's not like it's urgent. Well, not for me, and only I matter. I don't feel a thing. I don't feel my bottom pumped so full it's aching to explode. I don't feel my little butt hole burning from the strain of clenching tight enough to hold it instead of going all over myself. I don't feel a thing. So I'm in no rush."

"Yes, Ma'am." Karla goes with a generic reply, trying to hide the nervousness and unhappiness I see in the strain on her face. She stands there.

"Oh, and I'll keep my promise. I'll tell you. I've decided not to tell your husband what a total gutter whore you and your dirty little bottom are. It's not like he'd believe me anyway." I watch as relief floods Karla's face for an instant before the urgency in her bottom takes hold again. "I've decided to show him!" I say it in my most evil, impish, bullying voice. And I point at the video camera that Karla is now staring directly at. "Once he sees your pussy dripping while you get a mere finger up your bottom, he'll know what an utter skank you are!" I laugh.

Tears start rolling down Karla's cheeks.

I take a seat on my sofa, leaving Karla to stand in front of my desk. It gives me a view of Karla about halfway between head-on and side-on. It's enough of an angle for me to see Karla's butt cheeks tensed up and clenched together. I have to admit, tensed up hard, Karla's cheeks make a shapely pair of rounded globes. Relaxed, they're rounded as well, but then they're also a little spongy loose instead of tautly firm.

"Slave, fetch me a coffee. It's just so tiring to whip such an obnoxious bitch."

"Yes, Mistress." Sophie answers. While I prefer Sophie to be naked (she has such a cute bottom and breasts!) tonight I have her dressed in one of the slave-maid outfits I've designed for her. This one is lavender. It's an all-lace stretchy dress that runs from her breasts to about an inch below the bottom curve of her butt. It's fringed with white lace. She has nothing at all on under, and the lace does little to cover Sophie. It just makes one look hard to see through it. It's accessorized with fingerless lace gloves and a plush fabric horseshoe clip to hold her long hair back. And boots. Boots made of a stiff lace, also fringed in white, instead of leather that rise up to her knees. Boots with five-inch high heels. And of course, the pastel green collar of soft leather also fringed with white lace and locked around her neck with a shiny brass padlock. That collar never comes off Sophie's neck. Nor does the dog tag attached to it that names her as my property.

In a minute Sophie is back. She kneels down in front of me with her legs spread wide apart. She sits back, lowering her bottom over her heels. She holds her hands out, palms turned upwards, even wit her nipples and six inches in front of her. Atop her palms rests a cup of steaming hot coffee. She smiles wide as she offers me the coffee.

"Put a proper collar on that bitch," I tell Sophie. As Karla stands, she still has the chain choker collar around her neck, it's leash dangling down her chest. Sophie fetches a hot pink, plain leather collar. She lifts the choker collar over Karla's head, then buckles the pink collar around Karla's neck. Sophie unclips the leash from the choker and clips it to Karla's new collar, leaving it to dangle down to the floor.

I take my time sipping the coffee, entertaining myself while I do by watching Karla standing there so clearly uncomfortably. She tries hard not to fidget around, something I warned her not to do. Even so, she's not exactly as still as a statue. Mostly I can see a very slight squirm at the tops of her thighs, as if she's trying to squeeze them together and somehow rub her pussy against herself. I have little doubt that's exactly what her subconscious has in mind.

Another thing Erik told me was that he usually takes Karla twice. Once soon after asserting himself. As soon as he gets her clothes off, bullies her down and gets her tied. According to him, when he does, Karla cums quickly and hard. I don't know what Karla expected, but I'd bet anything her body expected some relief after that butt fingering she just endured. It's one reason I didn't offer her any relief, and with her hands useless behind her, she won't be taking any by herself. I did tell her that I wasn't Erik and I wouldn't be following any kind of a script with her.

Besides, it's entertaining for me to watch her squirm around. For me to watch as the shiny coat of honey in the crease of her thighs is slowly smeared around and grows, fresh honey quickly replacing any that's moved. For me to watch her grit her teeth hard with her face all scrunched up. For me to see the slight quivering in her muscles. And for me to watch the goosebumps sprouting up on her tiny breasts as her nipples constantly strain for a new level of hardness. And even to watch the little tears roll down from the corners of her eyes. I can only imagine the pounding ache in her pussy, it's throbbing driving her crazier than ever.

Despite her apparent obedience, I strongly suspect she's only behaving out of expediency, not submission. Not yet. She has to know that, with her hands cuffed, she has no chance of relieving her aching need by herself. She could certainly run for a toilet, and she so clearly wants to, but she has to be wondering how easy it would be to use without her hands. And how long she'd be able to stay there before I pulled her from it. I'm sure she's holding out some faint, unrealistic hope that I might not tell her husband everything, too. At least not in all it's slutty details.

When I finish my coffee I stand and casually walk over to Karla. As I rise I see the hope and relief blossoming on her face. It tells me that she thinks I'm going to allow her some form of relief now. She adds a little extra effort into staying still now.

"Spread your feet, bitch." I say it coolly as if it's all business to me.

Karla slowly slides her feet apart without lifting them from the floor. She stops with them about eighteen inches apart.

I put my hand to Karla's thigh and slowly caress it over her bare skin. Karla shudders hard. I feel the muscle of her thigh, already tense, twitch crisply under my hand. As I near the crease of the thigh, I can feel the slippery heat of her honey.

I keep my hand moving up her thigh. At the very top, I move so that a single fingertip is touching her long furry lip. Her fur is soaking wet. I tease my finger across the lip, watching Karla shudder again until I'm touching her sopping wet gash.

Moving it very slowly, I stroke the tip of my finger along Karla's wet slit. My finger slides easily over the looseness of her wrinkly pinkness, lubricated by her slick honey. As it teases her, Karla shudders hard a couple of times. Then, despite her best efforts, she purrs a light, very sweet, moan.

"Oh, you are such a complete skank!" I chide Karla, feeling the quivering of her furry lip under my finger as I pause my tease at the back of gash. Were I to press my finger into those pink wrinkles it would find her pussy tunnel. I'm sure that's twitching as well. "You're standing here with your filthy butt pumped full, and instead of thinking about the potty like a person, you're thinking about how hot it's making your skank pit! What a total slut! Don't you dare cum, bitch, not until I tell you to."

I tease my finger back up her slit, caressing her loose folds. Karla purrs another moan, shivering hard, as I stroke over her flesh. As I near the top of her slit, I feel the hardness of her clit, like a tiny rock, nestled among those soft folds.

"AH!" Karla cries out in a sultry, desperately urgent, tone the instant I feel that hardness. She shivers crisply, her hips snapping over my fingertip. I stop moving and after a second Karla regains enough control. She sucks a sharp breath in as she stills, then pants fast-but-light purrs.

I take my fingertip away, pausing for a second. Then in a sudden and swift motion, I swat her bottom with my hand. As the slapping sound rings out, Karla yelps, and I feel the steely hardness of the tensed muscle under the tender flesh of her bare bottom. "slut!" I snap harshly, "behave your skanky butt."

I start over, my hand on her thigh caressing it's way up. Then my fingertip again caressing along her slit. Karla struggles hard, but manages to behave, right up until my fingertip first finds her swollen clit again. Then she shivers sharply and cries out another "AH!."

This time I leave my finger where it is. I'm not even touching her slit itself, just the loose flesh of her folds all around it. "slutty slut!" I snap harshly, "now I have to spank your naughty butt!" I press my finger lightly, feeling it so easily slip into the folds and now touch her throbbing nub.

Karla's eyes spring wide as she feels my touch. She shivers hard, her hips snapping from side to side. And she gasps out a very sultry "AH-OHH!" drawing out the "oh." I feel a rippling flow through the tensed muscles of her entire body.

I move my fingertip in a tiny circle, my touch so light that my finger glides across the slippery tip of her honeyed nub. Karla's jaw drops open as she gasps another "AH!" then quickly snaps shut. She moans a long "MM!" as her hips snap with small, but violently crisp, thrashes. It doesn't take a second before I feel the fiery heat of her honey flowing and covering the tip of my finger. I can feel her clit pulsing with her heartbeat, too.

I slap her face, not too hard, but hard enough to leave a light handprint. Then I grab hold of her jaw, holding it still as I glare into her eyes. All while I still very slowly caress her swollen nub. "I can feel that skank pit quivering! It must want to cum so badly! Do you want me to allow you to cum now, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Karla cries out in a loud breathy voice, "may I please?"

I'm sure she's only resisting her urge to climax out of fear. Fear of what horrid torture I would inflict upon her if she came. A torment that would surely be worse, and last longer, albeit a sweet agony, than what she's now enduring. And she's right. If she cums, she's going to start from the beginning all over again. With her bottom still full. "You want to cum with your butt so full?"

"Yes, Ma'am!... May I please cum... with my butt over-full?"

"That's just so slutty, isn't it? Aren't you just a complete whore?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Karla cries out in a breathy, overly pleading tone, "please! Yes, it's too slutty. Yes, I'm a complete whore! Please, ma'am, please, may I cum!" Karla cries out a desperate moan, long and loud, as her body shivers again. She sucks a crisp breath, then begs "please!"

"No." I say tauntingly firmly, "not until you've been spanked for your sluttiness! I told you to be quiet, and you've been moaning like a cheap street tramp, haven't you, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am! I'm sorry! I can't help myself! Please, ma'am, just spank me then and let me cum!" Karla begs her voice now throaty, deep, and very sultry. And very desperate.

I stop caressing her clit and lightly pinch her nub between two fingers. Karla cries out again, loud and squealy, but in that same deep throaty voice as she trembles. And she keeps trembling as she starts sucking deep, fast, panting breaths that ring out with their raspiness. Her teeth grit tightly as her face scrunches into a giant wrinkle.

"Oh, you slut! Do you want me to spank you now, with your butt so full?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Karla cries out in a voice that trembles as much as her body does, "please, Ma'am, please spank me right now! Spank me with my butt full! I don't care! Just spank me and let me cum, please!"

I've never been know for being easy on my toys. Especially ones like Karla who respond better to sternness than sweetness. I pinch her clit a little tighter and she cries out another deep, throaty squealing cry. Her trembles grow more intense. "Will you behave your slutty bottom while I spank you?"

"Yes, Ma'am! I'll do whatever you say to do! Please, Ma'am, please! Stop torturing me! Just please spank my slutty butt and let me cum!"