The Black Diary of Cinderella

Story Info
A cinderella findom take pay to care for herself..
1.5k words
2.5
5.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers

Once upon a time, there was a ordinary last year high school girl. The ordinary girl are soon to turn the ordinary age of 19 and lives in a ordinary town in southern London, UK.

This ordinary looking girl did not have ordinary fantasies. Her schoolwork does work well. At math, she calculates ratios over different body parts. At the art, she draws droids, mummified bodies, and body modifications. At the English lessons, she wrote poems about suffocation, restrains and power games with her classroom mates included. This girls' clothing style look like any other in the class.

Her room are painted in black, all over. Her light is a UV. Dozens of colored stripes decorate her furniture's, computer station and the windows. The door was cushioned by black sammeth. This ordinary girl lived at home. Her two siblings were 21 and 23, blond, getting laid at weekends. This not so ordinary girl colored her hair black on weekends. Taking photos of her feet from requests on Instagram, TikTok and not least; Gram. Among other not so ordinary things that entertain her.

Nobody could imagine the days she went to school suited up in a latex catsuit beneath the school uniform. Could not imagine she didn't attend the workout lesson because she wears a time locked chastity belt that time. Nobody has noticed the times the size difference between her bare foots and her shoes has been significant. Just few month remains till she take examen and leave the school. An ordinary world open for an not so ordinary girl.

Nobody seen her diary, to find out her income on custom jobs from online. To read her plans on making the jobs without getting busted because of too much absence or for wrong reasons. Nobody seen her register over events that potentially, can be detector for revealing her.

For instance,

When the housekeeper moved a pair of very very tiny shoes into the wardrobe in the hallway. A sister happens to be first to notice.

- Amalia Erdogan, 19cm, kisses Bruno. Dated two days ago. Handwritten with your style. Am!

- What the fuck. Am? Answer!

She yelled. Everyone yells, shout or command Am. This is what family does to this ordinary girl. The ordinary girl, Am, she listens, keep quiet and do what other says.

The sister went to their mum with the shoes and compared to her own feet. It reaches from the heel up to the toes. 7cm shorter, outside the shoe. Mum defended Amalia,

- What's up Thulia, she has tiny, tiny feet's... Not like the boats you and clumsy Beata has gotten from me.

- Never! Thulia shout. Something is fishy here. It's always fishy with her. She is so annoyingly silent all the time!!

- You are beautiful and smart. And your sister Beata. I'm sure Am will do something laugh full against her. Throw them up to her and forget it.

The mother of this ordinary girl would never say or do something that defend Am. Oppositely, sarcasm and control is her thing.

The ordinary girl didn't take it so well. Inside her room, she has shouted and shouted, expressed a long series of very bad languages. Mostly about remove body parts from known people, insert a squash into someone's anus and burn a school down. Eventually, she touched the area of inserting a small galloon steel thread through an ear on a sexual abuser. A few minutes later, she went into control. Within few minutes, she filled two pages in her sketch book.

The pages illustrated her online Manga-avatar Mizumi with a naked body, with a feet point of view, which were covered by the mentioned shoes. The proportions, arch and angle made it perfectly clear how small they are. In a close-up next to the manga-figure, Am sketched the shoe without feet. The sketch exposes the sizing label as it look in reality. EUR30 JP19, UK12, 19cm. In the third sketch, the Mizumi is drawn standing upright, seen from aside. the shoe-length/body-height proportion is perfect. 154cm tall, exactly as Am and has an documented age of 27. The not so ordinary girl Am is obviously obsessed in the 27th club and always felt older in her mind then her body. Hence, she are 27 in her Mizumi-world. It does also help her keep phreaks away from her, that only look for the teenager-aspect. In front of Mizumi, a mid-age cute looking American man in costume, bow close to her shoes. Mizumi stands on his tie. His tung is outside his mouth, prepared to lick, but doesn't.

The sketches were numbered. 2, 1, 3. First the shoe with size, second the point of view from remote. Third the physical date.

Since Am' invented her complete noise cancelling helmet-style thingies in her room, she has learnt to turn her anger into creativity. Sometimes she uses it several times a day. This is what an ordinary girl does not appear to do.

Am placed the shoes on the computer.

- Gram : Connect Mizumi to Bruno

- Siri : Upload last image in camera roll

Am moved a photocopy of the sketches to Bruno's chat window. There is no voice control for everything.

Bruno responds with a surprised back.

- Take some jerk off,

- Then keep an eye for £ and a number in the sketches.

- We do as I got notice of payments. In order from 1-3.

Am took a photo of the shoe, almost identical to the sketch she draws.

- Siri : Repeat last command

Within a minute, she got a message.

£ 25 deposit 1 proof shoe delivery

Almost instantly, she moved the

photo to Bruno's chat window.

She opened it herself while await payments. It is a brand new mostly white shoe branded Balenciaga. A luxury couture brand with a complex layer over layer style, that goes well with the manga style. The photo expose Am's environment for the first time.

Bruno went to Mizumi for her Cinderella talents. He got a cheap confirmation that the holder of Mizumi have the shoes. Well, the Balenciaga's cost approx. £600, but that's another story. Her fucked up sisters didn't even recognize the brand. Luckily for her.

Till now Bruno has seen Mizumis digital hangout. Neon bars can be seen in the otherwise black and dark room hang in the background. Signs of the net mesh from a router can be seen behind the shoe. Bruno's handwritten message on the shoe, is clear in the photo.

She felt confidence over that Bruno prepare to pay for the second sketch. He need time to get orgasm and cum for seeing his shoes at my place. Am get her clothes off and start push her bare left feet into the absurdly tiny left shoe. Opened the laces a bit more, skew and bend her heel that slowly start to get downwards into the shoe.

Suddenly, with a clear panting from Am, her heel went down to bottom of the shoe. A notice appears on her phone.

£290 deposit 2 Shoes meet Mizumi

So, base price plus a 40 sec video. She gets up on feet to kick her foot properly in place in the shoe. Her nipples got hard of the pressure against her foot. When done with both shoes, she went around in the room for a good place to take a photo.

An ordinal girl does not make findom-relations on the net. Am do.

The cushioned door will be perfect, she thinks. No time to lose. Bruno must not wait. A stative is positioned a bit from the floor. She mounted her camera, switched to front camera. Checked the framing as she walks in front of the camera. She sat down on the floor to identify were the camera reveal her body point of view exactly as sketched.

She draws marks on the floor outside the frame. Her aim is to expose the perfect arches of the shoes to leg proportions, as she knows Bruno's needs. Plus, she got half pay back if any trace of video editing.

She started video recording. Walked slowly with elegance towards and back from the camera. Using the marks. Her very tiny shoes up to her bare crotch is initially framed.

Final 10 seconds, Am positioned her shoes as marked up. She pulled a white tight eye-covered faceless latex hood over her head and neck, sat down to floor carefully, so the shoes do not move. She imagined that she is starring straight to the camera through the hood.

Finally, getting off the frame and stop recording. Am removed the eye-cover and went to her desk watching the video. She sent few selected screen dumps to Bruno's chat window and asked him for patience while she prepare the video.

She needs to cover her name on the door that was visible on the video. Then redo the video recording. Not least, she did also need to maintain her own excitement by get herself into some self-play in Bruno's shoes, her latex hood, and a pair of latex-dildo-trousers.

£ 2500 deposit 3 Hotel Aurora 2 hours.

This ordinary girl plays on the bed and fantasies herself into orgasm for the third step. The real Mizumi will engage herself as well as him. A complete latex outfit, white/transparent blended colors as a start.

===

End of the primer. Let's connect with your ideas.

Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers