The Black Widow Spider Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I said, "You can't pull my cock out here in Mastro's. No. You can't do it. Seriously. No!"

She looked disappointed, but understood.

She said, "The unisex, solo restroom is right over there."

And she nodded her head.

"But our steaks will be arriving soon."

""They will hold them if we are not here. Hell, look over there."

And she nodded her head towards the bar.

She said, "There is nothing over there but a gaggle of $1,000 a night, really well-dressed hookers, and a bunch of old rich guys trying to spend their money and get laid. This joint is use to that."

I had to agree. High priced escorts always inhabited the bar and older, rich gentlemen came to look at the merchandise, have dinner and yes, get laid.

"Your point?"

"If they are getting laid while agreeing to have dinner here why can't I?"

And she smiled a Cheshire Cat's smile.

Since I wasn't paying for pussy besides a dinner, and Wendy was not only my friend, but as fine if not finer than many at the bar I agreed.

OK. Why don't you head out to that restroom, I'll order another round of drinks for us and wait until they arrive. That will give us good cover. After they are served, I will knock three times and join you.

Oh well, what the fuck. It most certainly had been a day beyond a fantasy movie. Why not fuck in a public restroom in the most exclusive steak house in town?!

Chapter Four

I quietly knocked on the Unisex bathroom door three times.

My favorite server, Molly, dressed in her server's tuxedo, saw me and gave me a knowing wink. I looked at her, put my index finger in front of my mouth, and went "shush." She smiled widely, put her hand up by her mouth, made a fist as if she was holding a cock, stuck her tongue into her cheek and mimed giving a blowjob moving her hand and tongue in and out, in and out, laughed a sultry laugh shaking her mop of curls, and walked back to the kitchen wiggling her cute tuxedoed ass.

The door opened, I stepped in and Wendy was standing in the one room, self-contained restroom wearing only her unbuttoned top and very cute socks with dancing animals on them.

"Kiss me and then eat me now, right here in this fucking restroom, stud.

And I did.

I gave her a deep, heartfelt kiss, and dropped to my knees as she spread her legs, stuck my tongue out and started to probe into her soft pussy searching for her clit. I was using my left hand to spread her lips as best I could, and found her magic button with my tongue as Wendy let out a stifled gasped as I hit the bullseye.

I took a moment to think about the fact that I was kneeling in a $1,000 suit on the hard, cold restroom tile eating pussy -- well, life could be worse. And what a pussy it was!

Wendy was a natural blonde -- for some reasons a blonde haired woman's pussy is always sweeter and more feminine than most -- and her nectar smelled like honey.

(I was also thinking that the next person using this restroom was coming into an olfactory surprise! Since the entire room now smelled like Wendy's sweet pussy.)

I love the smell of women's pussies. The aroma, that pungent odor unlike no other. Sweet yet acidic. Repellent and yet, the most intoxicating, arousing scent known to all mankind. Its power to bring on your most primal and animalistic urges.

I dove my face into her cunt and lapped away as if she was tonight's entrƩe. I eased back to Wendy's clit, licked around, feeling it becoming more excited growing in width and length. I took it into my mouth, squeezed my lips tightly around it, and started giving her clit a blow job as if it was a small cock. Moving back and forth, up and down as she started to buck.

I moved my mouth tighter down onto her cunt, as best I could from this angle, flattening my tongue against her clit licking it very, very hard and fast and she screamed, grabbed my head with both hand shoving my mouth as hard as humanly possible into her clit, and climaxed, with thankfully muffled screams as she pulsed and buck harder and harder for what seemed like forever until she slowly started to come down, steady her hips and released my head.

Fuck! You give the best head of anyone.

Aww shucks.

And someone knocked on the door.

Oh fuck.

The knock became more knocks. Obviously someone was in a hurry. Wendy shouted out, "In use." The knocking paused.

My erection was throbbing so hard it hurt, but what could I do? I went to the sink to wash my face so it didn't smell like pussy sitting at the table.

"You better start cleaning up so you don't smell like sex at the table."

Wendy agreed and joined me.

The knocking started again.

Wendy shouted, "In use. Try another!"

I said, "My hardon is killing me."

She put a hand on my really hard cock jutting my suit pants way out, "I'm sorry."

I jumped back, "Don't touch it!"

"Jeez, I'm sorry!"

That's OK, you can take care of me later, but you are gonna have to help me walk back across the room trying to hide my erection that will be leading the parade.

She nodded her head in agreement.

I

We finished washing, dried up, and walked out with Wendy in front and close.

One of those well dressed hookers was standing there rather impatiently in 4" fuck me heels

I looked at her and said, "Honey, there are five other restrooms here. Why not move your lazy ass a few feet to the next one if you need to take a leak so badly,

I looked her up and down. Huge, store-bought tits, a tight black dress that revealed everything including she was going commando, really short ending just below her pussy, and silk stockings with a seam up the back. The fuck me pumps were Louboutins that probably set her back around a $1,000. Well, what the fuck?! That was only one night's work for her. Hell, she would make a whole lot more tonight if the guy wanted to go "around the world."

"Trust me, he'll still be waiting for you at the bar when you get back."

If looks could kill, I'd be dead rather than telling you this story.

Back at the table the medium rare rib eyes smothered in mushrooms were perfect despite the wait along with the garlic, smashed potatoes, and creamed spinach, a chophouse staple.

My favorite, flam, for dessert, I paid the check, said our thank yous, and rushed home to a recently cleaned place with fresh sheets begging to be messed up.

My blue balls were killing me the entire time.

Chapter 4

I laid on my bed, naked and hard cock saluting the ceiling. Wendy and I had madeout and now she was poised to make good for the head in the Mastro's restroom.

I was throbbing so hard it was hurting. Two hours of this shit. Two hours of blue balls. You aren't suppose to have blue balls as an adult. You have blue balls when you are 16 staring at some girls unattainable boobs, and yet, there I was a huge erection, engorged, purple head, and throbbing, blue balls dying for their release.

What was her fucking problem, suck it already!!!

And yet, she stayed sitting there naked, breasts swaying, between my legs fondling my balls with her hand. Rolling them around like dice at a Vegas craps table enjoying their weight and heft

"Anyone ever tell you that you have great balls?"

"Yes. Please put your mouth on my cock!"

"They are so heavy and filled with cum, and I like how you shave them. I hate sucking on hairy balls," and she rolled them around some more.

"Please!"

And she leaned down and took one of my balls totally into her mouth. Moving it around, swirling her tongue around it, sucking it deeply pulling it down from my cock. It was agony. Hot as hell, but agony none the less.

She moved over to the other one and did the same.

"Will you at least have the decency to put a hand on my cock already!" I nearly shouted.

She took her mouth off of my balls, sat up and said, "So, you want me to suck you and make you cum?"

She sat there smirking, holding the power that she rarely had.

"Wendy! Please."

"Oh no, fuck you. Unless you are willing to move your hand down here to take care of yourself, which would be really hot to see, by the way."

You are stuck with my teasing until you convince me to make you cum.

"Oh God woman! What do I have to say or do?

Tell me that I am the best fuck in your life. But don't lie. Mean it. If you lie I'll know and no coming for daddy?

And she smiled an evil grin.

I thought about it was Wendy the best fuck of my life?

No.

Not close.

Was she close enough to lie?

Yes.

I lied, "Honey, with no bullshit you are the best fuck of my life."

And then I poured on the actual truth.

" I love how you suck my cock. You act as if you actually love my cock, and that is the hottest thing of all. That makes you the best blowjob. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I love how your pussy tastes. It is sweet like honey and the smell is intoxicating and your breasts are perfect.

She took my cock in her mouth.

"Just right in my hand. And I love to fuck you because we have the same rhythm, and when I'm rocking inside you I always feel we are in sweet harmony dancing more than screwing as we rock together soaring to orgasm. And your pussy is so tight and wet, it grabs my cock like no other, as I pump in and out, your soft, but powerful pussy grabs me until I shoot torrents of my hot spunk deep inside you.

I shoved my cock deep into Wendy's mouth and shot rope after rope of my hot, sticky, milk into her mouth.

To her credit Wendy swallowed as much as she could, but after the hours of blue balls my cum overwhelmed her with sperm, and a flood poured out of her mouth onto my belly.

She smiled up at me with a sperm smile, and then dove down to clean the rest up.

And right there, that's why we were fuck buddies!!

Chapter 5

I showed up at the offices for my first day. I was wearing the showbiz work outfit of jeans, a collared, designer shirt, and expensive loafers. I was introduce to the two assistants, both nice woman and ushered into the inner sanctum.

John did the honors of introducing me.

Jay, the Big Kahuna and marketing genius was the first to step forward, take my hand, and saying welcome.

He looked like a pirate. Tall, around 6'-4', a full head of long, wavy blonde hair, movie star good looks, perfectly white natural teeth -- no caps -- and a deep tan from either lots of time at the beach or on the tennis court. My guess was tennis court. His cream colored jeans were painted on and he opened a lot of shirt buttons to reveal blonde chest hair. I couldn't help but notice that he had a serious trouser snake tucked into those jeans.

Rich, great looking, funny, well-hung, I bet he got laid a lot!

I was thinking to start hanging around Jay, become his wingman, and see if I could pick up any of the leftovers.

Larry, the money guy, was shorter, pudgy, a few acne scars, and a huge, wide smile with a surprising pleasant personality for a bean counter. He was especially welcoming.

And then I met Carl.

I could see the problem from the get-go. About 5'-10", semi-handsome, unruly brown hair, small glasses that weren't quite straight on his face, and a smug, "I'm smarter that you" look on his face. One of those guys who thinks at all times that he is the smartest guy in the room.

This was going to be interesting because, pardon my ego, I always thought I was the smartest guy in the room and frequently, I actually was ļŠ

But I rarely felt the need to prove it. And that is what upbringing and developing an even, agreeable, diplomatic personality does.

And that is why John wanted me here.

We shook hands and all started to make that "get to know each other small talk"

John had told them who I was and my background, but under friendly, social questioning I gave them deeper background.

They all seemed very satisfied and welcomed me onboard.

We all went out to lunch to the grill below the office. Walking down Larry whispered into me, "I was the one who was pushing for you to join us. This thing is threatening to blowup and there is too much money for that to happen. Please, just keep yourself between the two of them. Okay?"

He had 10% of the company. The rest was split 1/3 amongst the others. AT 10% Larry was making a King's Ransom for what was basically being an accountant.

I gave him the big OK sign and we went down to eat some scrumptious burgers.

I was reaching for a few fries when my phone dinged a text.

"Here's your chance baby. Mama wants some nookie tonight and I am picking you and that nice package to audition. Satisfy me and one never knows..."

An address and time followed.

I gulped. Maybe even blushed.

John looked over, "Everything alright?"

I showed him the text.

"Oh. I never thought that would happen. Lucky boy. Take a Cialis," he laughed at the thought.

Good idea. I did.

I rang the bell at her address at the appointed time. Needless to say it was a gated property in one of the wealthier neighborhoods. The speaker asked "Who was there?" I answered and was buzzed in.

I knocked on the door, she open it and I was met with stunning, eye-popping beauty wearing a diaphanous nightgown. Her disco, blonde hair was radiant. The slightly translucent peignoir consisted of negligee with a flowing gauze cape around her. I could slightly see her nipples underneath. As expect, they looked perfect. I showed enough of her shape to prove that she could have been not only Playmate of the month, but Playmate of all time.

Her beauty was overwhelming. Like looking at The Grand Canyon or the Eiffel Tower for the first time. Quite simply breathtaking.

"Come in." She turned and started to walk leaving me to shut the door.

"Champagne," it wasn't a question.

We went into her front room, The parlor? It didn't look like a living room. On the coffee table by the couch was a charcuterie board filled with goodies and two champagne glasses. Mine was empty. She poured, we raised and tipped glasses and she said, "To new friendships," and we drank.

We made small talk for about 20 minutes, eating from the fabulous SmƶrgƄsbord when she put her glass down, leaned back, opened her legs, looked at me and with no give in her voice said,

"Eat me, and make me cum right now. And if you are not good, you will never see me again, Understood?"

I nodded yes, took a final sip and placed myself on my knees, between her legs.

"Stand up and take off your clothes first. I want to see your cock and it had better be hard."

No worries. I was harder than a whore's heart." Throbbing. Thanks Cialis.

I stood up and stripped.

She looked up and down like appraising a horse she was thinking about buying and nodded approvingly.

I'm no Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I present well. About 6'-2", 180lbs., fit from working out regularly and as we have discussed, a nice package. About 6"-"1/2 , not pornstar, but enough to satisfy and rather wide. Wider than normal and girth is more important than length. Don't forget those hefty, heavy balls we were discussing earlier.

"Yes, that will do." Gave my cock a playful tug and said, "Get with it, baby."

I dropped back down, pulled her negligee up to reveal the Mona Lisa of pussies.

I sound like a broken record, perfection.

Listen there is no such thing as a bad pussy. Just like there is nothing such thing as a bad blowjob or a bad orgasm. Some might be better than others. A few might be spectacular, but none are ever bad.

Well, Jackie's was spectacular.

Actually one of a kind. The finest I have ever seen. Just like her beauty.

Shaved bare except a few delicate curls of blonde just above the clit to prove she was a natural blonde. On the small size, not one of those huge, overly wet pussies with big fleshy lips and vulva. I know that is the hottest thing for some folks, not for me. Each to his own.

Jackie's was exquisite. Delicate, a little lower on the pelvis with a smaller, tighter opening. Better for fucking. Her vulva was textbook and the lips softly lined her pussy not too large with nothing discolored. And for me, the best part was her clit was a bit longer than most. Not fat or mushy, but long with an extended bud that I could grab a hold of with my lips and lick and suck her to a screaming orgasm.

I snuck a peak at her rosebud. The perfection continued. Winking pert, pink with a delicate ring around it begging to be tongued and sucked later.

I knew I would win this one.

I lowered my head down and stuck my tongue right into her pussy.

She moan appreciatively.

(More to come.)


12