All Comments on 'The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 05'

by fluffy916

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nuee420nuee420over 3 years ago

Thank you! Love this story line so much!

fluffy916fluffy916over 3 years agoAuthor

Much appreciated, Nuee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Please continue, this series is great!

fanofkinkfanofkinkabout 3 years ago

Love this series, please carry on 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your story & had some questions.

Is there any update on when the next chapter will come?

How long will the story be? I know you won’t spoil the ending but was curious on your grand scope.

So far everything you written is perfect. I was wondering though for future chapters could you have mrs.wescott orgasming more & missionary tribbing? Her on top, breast to breast, clit to clit?

fluffy916fluffy916over 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, my Anonymous friend! Thank you for taking an interest in the series, and for your kind words; I really appreciate it, sincerely. It's feedback like yours that has kept me going.

Currently, I have no estimate on the story length. I've had several ideas on how to continue, but nothing totally concrete. Several times now, I've started writing, only to scrap it all. When something does come together, I can definitely include some of the elements that you mentioned, though.

Any input or comments that you have, I'm almost more than happy to hear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m assuming every story or most has a general ending and I would hate to see this have no closure. I was thinking of a few ways it may end.

The main characters unconsciously than consciously become genuinely more interested in lesbian sex. That can go for as long as you want or whatever feels right to you. And Maybe chapters laters this could happen:

I don’t know if you planned samantha & jessica to fall in love. But if they do a lighter ending would be them finding a way to escape. But ending up falling in love. But maybe as an added bonus the trauma made them need hard strap on sex.

A darker ending maybe they tried to escape but instead of blackmailing mrs.wescott imprison them.

Mrs.wescott finally breaks Samantha or jessica where finally making them consciously albeit reluctantly seek out sexual encounters with mrs.wescott.

Maybe Jessica found a good boyfriend and samantha gets jealous straining their friendship but mrs.wescott sabotages it. A tipsy and extremely depressed and crying jessica gets sapphic comfort from Mrs.wescott.. the hugging, compliments, and light kisses turn into a deep makeout session. Mrs.wescott then commands jessica to verbally say she wants to be fucked. So a sapphic moment Kissing boobs, sucking nipples, etc turning rough. Clothes ripping, neck biting, This leads to Jessica asking mrs.wescott to re-create her losing her virginity. So a harder & longer doggy style scene. Like mrs.wescott making jessica call her mommy, to fuck her hard, more slu t, whor e, , harsher ass slaps, more hair pulling, maybe with a strap on that shoots thick, artificial cum. This then leads to mrs.wescott using moving the strap-on and tribbing a begging jessica while she bites her neck and tongue kisses her as they both cum.

Maybe with samantha mrs.wescorf asks her out on a date. Finds a different side to mrs.wescott. She then confides in her that she is jealous of jessica boyfriend. Mrs.wescott than takes that opportunity to seduce samantha. This leads to them making out hard and playing with boobs, neck biting. Then samantha asks mrs.wescott if they can use this black 9 inch double ended dildo so there clits can collide while being both filled.

And something similar with Stacey with her consciously submitting.

Megan Could maybe become a devout follower and goes out of her way to become a carbon copy of mrs.wescott.

Maybe as another idea you could have mrs.wescott blackmail the mothers to have sex with jessica and samantha.

Side note

it would be kinda funny if there is an actual hell/heaven dynamic in your universe. And maybe philosophical arguments wnere mrs.wescott philosophical satanism rubs off on jessica or samantha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Or maybe another alternate ending is after they escaped the clutches of mrs.wescott megan decides to blackmail the other three or they willingly go to her when they need rough strap-on/tribbing sex because they are so used to that sex.

fluffy916fluffy916over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all of the awesome ideas! I have a lot to think about. Megan certainly is following in the footsteps of Ms. Wescott, so you're right, there may be something there that's worth exploring further. Love it!

As for the ending, it has to be meaningful. I have a few ideas on how to wrap it up, but it needs to be satisfying. That said, I'm definitely not ready to end it quite yet.

Again, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although you said you are carefully deciding on what to write next chapter. Do you know when it will be ready? Or give a hint?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No problem you are like one of my favorite top 10 erotica writers. Don’t stop making stories

fluffy916fluffy916over 2 years agoAuthor

Dang, thank you! I really appreciate that, sincerely.

I'm thinking of two different plots... One is where Samantha and Jessica become "enforcers" for Ms. Wescott. When a girl fails to answer the summons of Ms. Wescott, it's up to Samantha and Jessica to bring her back into the fold.

Another plot that I'm thinking of involves the blackmail of an entire family. When the husband, either a politician or wealthy businessman, gets blackmailed with evidence of corruption, it's his family who pays the price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello fluffy916 do you have a probable ata? Like maybe an update in November or December? Your story is addictive and unlike any other I have read.

fluffy916fluffy916over 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous! Thank you for your support. I currently do not have any estimated completion date. I've rewritten the 6th chapter several times now, and I can't seem to decide on a story line for it. I'll keep you in mind, though, and see if I can get through it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done leaving a cliff hanger. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will u be adding to this any time soon it’s very intriguing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfluffy916@fluffy916
Thank you for checking out my profile! Your feedback on my stories is greatly appreciated, and I read and enjoy all comments and e-mails.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES