The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're really not supposed to say," Megan replied somberly.

With their task complete, Stacey and Megan then quickly and silently packed up their belongings, and made themselves look presentable before taking their leave.

"Should I text Jessica and warn her? But trying to warn a friend is what got me deeper into this mess," I thought to myself. Deciding not to risk further punishment by alerting her, I then dropped to my knees and said a quick prayer, asking God to protect and keep her safe, and to forgive me for my cowardice, and for all that had just transpired.

That night, at dinner, I could hardly look anyone in the eye. The guilt was overwhelming, and I constantly wondered if anybody had heard anything, or were even suspicious. It seemed, though, that I was in the clear.

I didn't even want to return to my room that night, knowing that Ms. Wescott's eyes would be on me. Still, I had to act as normal as possible.

Logging in to the chat program that night, Ms. Wescott was strangely absent.

Sunday then came and went; again, with me around my family, acting as if everything was normal and perfect. I attended church, played games with my siblings, and watched TV. As I did these usual activities, I felt like somebody who was just going through the motions, numb to feeling. Ms. Wescott was also still nowhere to be found on the chat program at night.

On Monday morning, I arrived to Ms. Wescott's classroom, where I was assigned. The anger building inside of me towards this woman was intense.

"There's my girl! Lilith and I really enjoyed the show on Saturday night!" Ms. Wescott gleefully said to me as the door closed and she looked up from her desk at me with a smile. "And when you said, 'I'm coming' to your father, I nearly fell out of my chair!" She continued with wholehearted laugh, her eyes slightly glistening with tears.

Up to this point in my life, I had never wanted to hit somebody so much, and with so much force. I wanted to just run up and knock her right in her mouth, and send her tumbling backwards in her chair, feet flying over her head and all.

Seeing the look that I was giving her, Ms. Wescott slowly collected herself, and then paused to think of what to say next.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I don't think that that'll ever have to happen again," Ms. Wescott said in a voice that was reassuring. "Unless it needs to," she then added with her authoritive tone, looking me straight in the eyes. It was moments like this that determined just how defiant I was willing to be towards her; but as I'd been learning the hard way, less defiance was usually better, and so I held my tongue.

"Also, please forgive my midnight absences. That will happen on occasion, as other business comes up that I need to tend to," Ms. Wescott added.

Just then, Jessica walked through the door, looking rather distraught.

"There she is! Starlet number two!" Ms. Wescott said, her face again beaming with joy. This confirmed it for me: Jessica was the second appointment, as I had suspected. I felt sick to my stomach at this realization.

Jessica suddenly walked right past me, up to Ms. Wescott, and dropped to her knees.

"Please, Ms. Wescott, let us go. I can't do this anymore," Jessica said, tears starting to welter in her eyes.

"Get up RIGHT NOW," Ms. Wescott commanded, trying to maintain her composure. Jessica froze where she was, still an emotional wreck, and continued to sob quietly. I leaned down and put my hand on her shoulder, in an attempt to provide some degree of comfort. I also wanted her to get up, so as to avoid making a scene, should somebody walk in on us.

"Get up right now, or I'm going to take it out on Samantha," Ms. Wescott said sharply and without sympathy, her voice unwavering.

With that, Jessica slowly rose up, wiping her eyes along the way. My conscience again weighed on me, reminding me that I was responsible for her current state. I gently grabbed hold of Jessica's arms from behind to help her to her feet.

"Today is an assessment test, and Ms. Valdez in room fourteen is going to need somebody to help her proctor. Get yourself together, and head over," Ms. Wescott said sternly, pointing towards the door.

Jessica took a moment to blow her nose and wipe her eyes. After collecting herself, she meekly made her way out.

The moment the door shut, Ms. Wescott turned to me, and motioned for me to get closer. I leaned in, and she whispered to me in an almost inaudible voice, "You really should have seen her, though. Stacey had her on her back and was going balls deep, while Megan sat on her face, riding her until they were both finished. I thought the poor thing was going to suffocate before it was over! Jessica is an fantastic pussy eater, though, as you know. I'll show you the video sometime."

Again, I felt like punching this woman. Not only did she just use me as a tool to manipulate and control my best friend, but now she's callously trying to regale me with tales of Jessica's abuse.

Just then, the first students of the new semester started to arrive for class, and our discussion abruptly ended, much to my approval. It's a strange and sad comfort to have work be a welcome distraction from your personal life.

As class started, Ms. Wescott gave her usual orientation, and announced that there would be a short assessment test. I then took a stack of tests and handed them out to each student, and took my place at the back of the class in order to help proctor the exam.

"Class, you have half an hour to finish this test. You may now begin," Ms. Wescott said to her new students.

As I sat in the back of the room, watching the students, I suddenly felt a vibrating sensation betweeb my legs... It was the jewelry that Ms. Wescott had given me! As it vobrated, it transferred its energy onto the clit ring to which it's attached, causing an intense, pleasurable sensation.

I let out a gasp from the surprise, and several students turned in their chairs to look at me. With my clit being covertly and mechanically beat into submission, I returned their gaze with a strict one of my own, as if to say, "Focus on your work!" Thankfully, they got the message, and diverted their attention back to the test.

I then looked over to Ms. Wescott, who was looking up at me, holding her phone, and casting a mischievous smile at me.

"Of course she'd do this to me right in the middle of a test," I thought to myself, doing everything I could to keep it together while Ms. Wescott's device worked on my sensitive clit. I squirmed in my chair, trying to find a position that would minimize the toy's effectiveness; but my efforts were to no avail, as my panties were firmly holding everything in place.

A few minutes in, and just before I was about to cum, the vibrations suddenly stopped.

Not that I wanted to have to fight back a raging orgasm in the back of a packed classroom, but truth be told, it was rather disappointing to be so close, only to have it taken away.

I recollected myself, sat up straight, and braced myself in case she reactivated the device. I wasn't sure if she'd continue, or if that was just her giving me a warning. This may have been her way of demonstrating her control over me, and showing me that she has power over me at all times, even at work.

As I sat there, waiting and watching the clock, about a minute later, the vibrations started again! Ms. Wescott was playing with me. The chair that I was sitting in had arm rests, which I grabbed onto with both hands, trying to steady myself as her wicked contraption showed no mercy to my now swollen clit.

This process repeated itself until the end of the exam. Each time, Ms. Wescott edged me closer and closer to an explosion, always bringing me just to the brink, but never letting me finish. It was absolutely maddening!

Once the exam was over, I stood up on my trembling legs, and then slowly passed by each desk as I collected the tests. My panties were completely soaked through, and I felt extremely sexually frustrated, and upset for having been put through that. I spent the rest of the class again sitting in the back, stewing in my disdain for a teacher whom so many admired.

After the class was dismissed, and after the students had left, I stood up, and walked straight over to Ms. Wescott. She had a slight grin on her face that I could tell she was trying to suppress.

"I hate you," I said directly and plainly, leaning in slightly and looking straight at her from across her desk. She looked back at me, remaining silent. Her expression remained unchanged, and she was still trying to not show her absolute amusement.

I then immediately started walking straight for the exit, not wanting to hear anything that she had to say, and left. Before the door closed behind me, however, I could hear Ms. Wescott start to laugh; it was a sound that reminded me how much joy she took in her debauchery, and it sent a shiver down my spine. I really did hate her, and it's my sincere prayer that God will deliver me from her someday.

Later that night, at home, I pensively opened up my nightly chat conversation with Ms. Wescott. I hoped that should would again be absent.

To my disappointment, Ms. Wescott was already on and waiting. She wasted no time in sending a message that read, "Hi, Samantha! Sorry that I've been so busy lately, but I have to take off yet again. Before I go, though, I'd like to invite you and Jessica over to my house after work next Thursday. There's somebody who I'd like you to meet. I hope that you can make it. I'll talk to you later, my love! XOXOXO"

And with that, her status turned to "Away," and her message disappeared moments later.

"Who did she want me to meet?" I wondered. I then spent yet another restless night in bed, wondering if I'd ever be free of Ms. Wescott and her ilk.

12