The Bollywood Toilet Club Ch. 07

Story Info
Serving Mistresses in a private island.
887 words
4.42
7.9k
6
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The private island was alive with the laughter of bollywood beauties.

The mistresses from the Bollywood Toilet Club comes to this exclusive private island to unwind and have some fun.

While they have fun, the slave girls are in for some hard time. They have to ready all the time to serve the mistresses. Massage, feet licking, face sitting, toilet service and many more things have to be done by the slave girls.

The mistresses and slave girls had reached the island some time ago and they were now getting ready for the day.

The mistresses were sitting on chairs along the beach, while the slaves were pampering them.

Juhi Chawla and Madhuri Dixit were getting ready in the toilet. They were to serve as toilet slaves for the day.

The first one to visit the toilet was Kiara Advani. She entered the one with Madhuri Dixit.

"Hi Madhuri Aunty, ready to begin your service?" Kiara asked, while opening her pants.

"Yes, ma'am. I am ready to serve you." She said, obediently replying Kiara.

"I guess I have not yet used as a toilet for many days. So please give me a nice service today, aunty." Kiara said and sat on the toilet.

Madhuri looked on as the beautiful white ass cheeks of Kiara Advani descended near her face.

She lifted her head and kissed the ass cheeks of Kiara.

"Shall I start sniffing your asshole, ma'am?" Madhuri asked.

"Yes, do that." Kiara said and pressed her ass a bit back.

Madhuri inserted her nose inside Kiara's asshole and started sniffing.

After some time, she farted two times on Madhuri's face.

"How does my fart smell, Madhuri aunty?" Kiara asked.

"It's heavenly, ma'am. Your fart smells so lovely." She replied.

Kiara giggled listening to the answer of Madhuri.

At that time, she heard someone enter the cubicle next to her.

"Get ready to serve me" She heard someone's voice telling Juhi Chawla, who was the toilet slave in that cubicle.

"Kriti is that you?' Kiara asked.

"Oh hi Kiara! Who are you using?" Kriti Sanon asked.

"Madhuri aunty."

"Ok enjoy. I will be using Juhi aunty." Kriti replied.

"It's going to be a enjoyment time." Kiara said and giggled again.

Kriti laughed and sat on the toilet, as Juhi planted kiss on her ass cheeks.

Soon Kriti was enjoying the sensation of getting her ass sniffed.

At that very moment, outside Nora Fatehi was being served by two slave girls. She was sitting on a beach chair and two slave girls were licking the soles of her feet. These two girls were Amrita Rao and Dia Mirza.

A few metres away, Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt were busy playing beach volleyball. Few slave girls were standing around, ready to serve them as they command.

Two more slave girls - Preity Zinta and Radhika Apte - were on duty as chairs near the bar. At that moment, Ileana D'Cruz was sitting on the face of Preity and sipping a drink. Tamannah was doing the same sitting on the face of Radhika Apte.

"Who are in toilet duty now?" Ileana asked.

"Madhuri aunty and Juhi aunty." Tamannah replied. "I saw Kiara and Kriti go there. Guess they are using them."

"I bet they are enjoying. I love using Juhi aunty's mouth as toilet. She is a good shit eater." Ileana said.

"Yes. Madhuri aunty too is getting better. I have been using her regularly." Tamannah said and laughed.

At that moment, Madhuri was watching as Kiara lifted her ass and placed it over her open mouth.

Immediately two large logs of shit exited Kiara's asshole and entered Madhuri's mouth. Madhuri felt the dirty taste of Kiara's shit. She started chewing. As she finished chewing those two logs, Kiara immediately shit three more logs of shit. Madhuri continued chewing.

In the next cubicle, Juhi was still licking the asshole of Kriti. Juhi's tongue was almost sore with licking her asshole for so long. But Kriti seemed still wanting more ass licking.

Finally after a long time, she asked Juhi to get ready to eat her shit. Juhi tilted her head and opened her mouth, as Kriti placed her asshole over it. Immediately a torrent of shit entered Juhi's mouth, as Kriti began shitting continuously. Juhi began chewing as well as swallowing the dirty shit of Kriti.

On the other hand, Kiara was done shitting. But she continued to sit on Madhuri's face, as she enjoyed the feeling of Madhuri chewing her dirty shit. Once she felt that Madhuri was done chewing her shit, she lifted her ass off Madhuri's face.

"You start licking my ass clean now aunty." Kiara said to Madhuri.

Madhuri extended her tongue out and began licking the shit covered asshole of Kiara.

Kriti too was done shitting and Juhi was now licking her asshole clean.

Soon both of them were done. Taapse was the cleaner girl on duty and she washed the assholes clean of Kiara and Kriti one by one.

Madhuri Dixit got cleaned up and once she was back and got ready, she saw Nora Fatehi enter.

Madhuri knew her face was now about to be smothered by the huge ass of Nora.

She lifted her face up as Nora pressed her ass hard on Madhuri's face.

(To be continued....)