The Bollywood Toilet Club Ch. 06

Story Info
The Bollywood beauties enjoy the service of slaves.
1k words
4.44
14.3k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhuri Dixit was having a tough time in her very first day as a slave.

Already around six mistresses had shit in her mouth. Her stomach felt bloated from all the shit she had consumed.

Her tongue was sore from licking the assholes of these ladies. Plus she could feel pain in her face from the all the facesitting she had been enduring for the last few hours.

The pressure of those heavy asses on her face was getting too tough to handle.

Now as she was getting cleaned, she saw Juhi Chawla walk in. Her face too was covered in shit.

Juhi began cleaning her face and asked Madhuri, "How is the first day going?"

"Kind of tough. But managing it." Madhuri replied.

"How many used you till now?" Juhi asked.

"May be six."

"Who used you just now?" Juhi asked again.

"Malaika Arora." Madhuri replied.

"Oh! That's a tough one. She has such a heavy and huge ass; plus she shits a lot." Juhi said from her experience. She knew how much pampering Malaika needed.

"Yes. Plus she had so many instructions. Rub nose in asshole, lick ass from bottom to top, describe her fart, tell how her shit tasted." Madhuri replied.

"I know. I guess she also did a long facesitting."

"Yes. Her ass is so heavy."

"Get used to it now."

"Yes. Trying to." Madhuri replied.

She then completed cleaning up and returned to the toilet cubicle.

She had just got into position in the Toilet Box that Tamannah Bhatia walked in.

"I have to shit badly. Get ready." Tamannah said in an authoritative voice.

Madhuri Dixit immediately tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

Tamannah slammed her ass in Madhuri's face. Her asshole was now over Madhuri's open mouth.

Immediately Tamannah dumped three logs of shit in Madhuri's mouth.

Madhuri began chewing the dirty chunks of shit. Her jaw was already sore from chewing the shit of so many ladies and now she was having another rough time chewing the continuous stream of shit coming out of Tamannah's asshole.

After what seemed like an eternity, Tamannah finished shitting. She lifted her ass from Madhuri's face.

She then got up and watched Madhuri eat her shit.

"Finish chewing fast and then start licking." She ordered and sat down on Madhuri's face again.

Madhuri finished eating Tamannah's shit and then began licking the shit-covered asshole.

"Get your tongue further in." Tamannah kept instructing as Madhuri licked her asshole.

After about 15 minutes, Tamannah was satisfied. She got her ass cleaned by the cleaner girl and left the toilet.

Madhuri once again began cleaning herself.

As she was almost done cleaning, Ameesha Patel came and said, "Come with me."

Madhuri followed her.

They went to another room where she saw several mistresses. Juhi Chawla was there lying down on the ground. Madhuri too was asked to lie down near her.

As they both lay down side by side, Kareena and Alia came forward.

Kareena placed her pussy over the mouth of Madhuri and Alia put her pussy over Juhi's mouth.

Both then began peeing.

Madhuri's mouth was flooded with the piss of Kareena. Same was happening with the face of Juhi, in whose face Alia was releasing a torrent of piss.

As soon as they were done, Kiara came and began pissing on the face of Madhuri.

Ananya then came and pissed over the face of Juhi.

A puddle of piss began forming around Madhuri and Juhi's face.

"Lick the piss on the floor." They were ordered.

Madhuri and Juhi began licking the piss-soaked floor.

"Open your mouth", Madhuri heard Parineeti's voice.

She raised her head and opened her mouth.

Parineeti spit inside her mouth.

Soon, Ileana, Disha and Kiara too spit in her mouth and face.

"Let's pile our shit on their face." Alia said after some time.

"Good idea. Let's do that." Ananya said in an excited manner.

Madhuri and Juhi laid down on the floor.

Ananya straddled Madhuri's face with her ass and Alia placed her ass over Juhi's face.

Immediately they began shitting piles of shit on the faces of the two slave girls.

Large logs of shit began covering their faces.

As soon as they were done, Kiara sat over Madhuri's face and Kareena over Juhi's face.

They also began dumping their shit on the faces of the slave girls.

The logs of shit began piling over their faces.

Juhi was somewhat used to it but Madhuri was having a hard time.

Only till a few days ago, she was the one who used to shit on the face of slave girls and now young girls were dumping their dirty shit on her face.

Soon it was Disha who was dumping her shit on Madhuri while Ileana was dumping on Juhi.

Their faces were now unrecognizable under the pile of shit.

The mistress laughed looking at their condition.

They all had taken a shit but they had yet to clean their assholes. So they called in a few other slave girls.

All were asked to lie down on the floor.

Kareena placed her asshole on Dia Mirza's mouth and asked her to lick her asshole clean.

Alia sat on Preity Zinta's face; Ananya on Ameesha's face; Kiara on Radhika Apte's face; Disha on Taapsee's face; and Ileana on Amrita Rao's face.

The slave girls began licking the assholes of their mistresses.

All this time, Madhuri and Juhi still day there with their face under a pile of shit.

Once the mistresses were satisfied with the ass licking, they asked the slave girls to wash their assholes with water.

After they got cleaned, they asked all the slave girls to get together and eat the shit that was covering the face of Juhi and Madhuri.

All the slave girls got together and began eating the pile of shit.

Madhuri and Juhi too were asked to eat it.

The mistresses watched and laughed as they saw the slave girls eating their dirty shit.

They all were really having fun.